Elsewhere Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Meredith recalls her first days of entrapment.
7.3k words
4.16
26.3k
13
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: the following story is a work ofdark erotic fantasy fiction parody. It deals with mature themes and contains scenes of violence, representations of sexual situations which may or may not be consensual, and is intended for informed adult readers only. All characters portrayed in this story are adults. This work is not for profit and is intended as entertainment only. The author does not support or encourage violence or humiliation towards anyone. Characters in this story are fictional and not based on any person living or dead (though they can be inspired from the original work which they may parody), and are not meant to infringe on any existing characters in other literatures.

******************************

Who knows exactly how long each of us has? I certainly don't, and it's even less clear for me since I don't seem to age normally in this place. How long have I been here? Twenty years? Thirty? It was easier to count when I was younger. Time blurs when you lose track of your referents. I lost them long ago.

Now, I track time the only way I know how: by every sleep time I indulge in. I can't even call it a night, because I sleep whenever my body and mind will let my rest. The sun in the sky isn't a reliable timekeeper here, which literally makes no sense, but I've come to accept it.

It's just like why all the main roads are yellow. They just are. No one bothers painting the bricks another color on the highways. Side roads are a different matter.

I was told early on to stay on the main path but I found that unbeaten paths could be at least as much fun and usually more challenging, and I learned to welcome challenges. Not at first though. At first, all I wanted to do was cry. Then again, at first, I didn't have a road to choose from.

It all started with the storm. I recall it still. I hope the memory doesn't fade like many times before. The witch, the beastmen, my parents... all of us taken away to a darker place than any of us could imagine.

After ten days (or what seemed as so), there were no more tears in Meredith's eyes. She had lulled into quiet despair, confined to the darkest cell of the strange castle where she and her mother had been taken prisoner. Her father had vanished without a trace, perhaps taken somewhere else within compound. Perhaps he was dead. The evil woman that had kidnapped them had barely uttered another word before tossing them both into the cage. She had further ordered the beastmen to strip them beforehand.

Since that first violent toss, once a day, they were given food and water; both tasted awful but it was eat or die, and her mother forced her to eat the first few days until it became a habit.

"You need to survive," Emily Gale told her daughter in plain terms, desperation in her eyes.

"What's happening?" the 19-year old girl cried out many times during those few days.

Her mother had no answer. They just huddled in the dark and waited for something to happen - anything. Perhaps death would overtake them at some point. Disease from the filth around them might get them sick and take them out. Perhaps the beastmen would rush in and tear them limb from limb. Or perhaps nothing would happen and they would simply wither away and die.

On the tenth day of isolation, things changed, and not for the better. Three beastmen walked into the dark room, hunched over, grunting, tossing food to the floor as usual. Normally, they retreated. That day, they stood silent and still. Emily Gale crawled forward to them to retrieve the food and bring it back to her daughter. As she bent to pick the food up, one of the beastmen grabbed her dirty hair. She gasped.

The beastmen were capable of speech though most chose to grunt and wail. In this instance, he chose words.

"Eat only if pleased."

"...what?" Emily mumbled.

It was then that both women noticed these beastmen were not wearing loincloths; for the first time in her life, Emily saw penises, although they were lost in the creature's thick furs. The beastman pulled the mother's head against its crotch, pressings its phallus against her face.

"Pleased for me," he grumbled.

Naturally, Emily resisted while Meredith stared on, shocked and afraid. She did not yet understand what the beastman expected from her mother. She had been educated on sex but at that point, she had never heard of oral pleasure.

When the beastman felt Emily's resistance, he slapped her so hard she fell to her side. Blood dripped from her lips.

"Mom!"

"...stay back!" Emily ordered her daughter through tears of pain.

The beastmen got to his knees and grabbed Emily's head once more.

"Open mouth, now!"

Wishing to avoid more violence, the mother did as she was told. Meredith could barely see in the darkness what was happening; she heard the gagging reflex of her mother kick in. The beastman controlled the motion, pulling her mother's head to and from as he grunted. The other beastmen leered on, their hands reaching at their crotches inside their fur. Meredith's eyes remained locked on the terrifying scene. She could only clearly make out the beastmen's eyes, shining with eerie light - the rest was a mass of shapes in the half-darkness. She finally understood what it was doing to her mother; Meredith almost threw up but her stomach was much too empty.

One of the beastmen started to make a move towards the younger Meredith; the mother noticed it and began to shake uncontrollably. This beastman fucking her mouth pulled his cock away to let her speak.

"...please... not my daughter. I'll... let you do anything to me but not my daughter. Please!"

Her fearful pleading tone froze the advancing beastmen. He grunted at his ally who helped her get to her knees. A new dick was offered to her face; reluctantly, she wrapped her lips around its tip, mindful of the excess fur as she began to willingly blow this new beastman.

From this angle, Meredith could see everything. She stared with disbelief as she watched her mother perform fellatio on this creature. She then noticed that the other beastman, the one that had previously used her mother's mouth, moved behind her and raised her ass, positioning his erect phallus between her butt cheeks.

"Mom..." Meredith moaned.

"Hush!" Emily ordered her daughter to quiet as she temporarily withdrew her mouth.

The beastman behind Emily pushed his hardness deep inside her, grabbing her waist in the process. The third creature moved forward, presenting its own fur-surrounded erection to the mother. Emily wrapped one hand around it and stroked it.

Meredith watched the beastmen fuck her mother in that position. The rhythm was fast-paced behind her, and slow before her. Not long into the activity, the creature pounding into Emily's sex grunted loudly. Meredith could only speculate what had happened. Emily kept going at it with her mouth and both hands on the beastmen before her. Meredith watched them ejaculate on her mother's face, painting it with their white fluids.

The scene hadn't lasted more than two minutes, but Meredith would never forget it, even in such low light.

After the fact, once the beastmen had retreated leaving the food behind, Emily had picked it up and dragged it to her daughter's.

"Mom... I..."

"Hush now. Don't worry. I won't let anything bad happen to you. Not while I still have my body to shield you."

"They... they raped you, mom."

Emily's stern gaze told Meredith not to insist; she went quiet as she did her best to swallow the food.

From that point on, every few days, at least one beastman would come in and impose itself on her mother. Meredith watched with a mix of horror and fascination as the creatures forced themselves into whatever hole they felt like. One such encounter left Emily bleeding from her anus; the daughter was too terrified to even ask.

One day, seven beastmen came in and took turns pounding inside Emily; this was the first time Meredith saw her mother crack from the sheer tension. After three of them had relentlessly pounded inside her mother's vagina, she had started to lose it, and had begun encouraging the deed, much to Meredith's surprise.

"Aw... yes... god that's so... ummmm..."

Watching her mother actually experience pleasure from it - forced pleasure, but still - completely threw Meredith off. How could she enjoy this? Wasn't it wrong?

By the time all seven were spent inside her mother, the woman was a mess of shakes and desires, exhaustion the only thing keeping her still. Meredith hazarded a crawl to her mother's side; she noticed the pool of liquids that had seeped from her mother's hole.

"Mom... are you... ok?"

Staring into her mother's eyes, Meredith had finally seen firsthand the definition of lust. Emily didn't answer; she lifted herself on hands and knees and crawled forward. Without thinking, she locked lips with her daughter.

"Mom!"

Meredith pulled away as she yelped in shock; Emily snapped back to the moment.

"...oh... Meredith. I'm so sorry."

"It's... fine."

In all fairness, the kiss had felt good. For weeks now, mother and daughter often huddled together for warmth so proximity while nude wasn't an issue anymore. They would caress each other's hair and backs for comfort; every so often, Emily would even massage her daughter's body and get the favor returned. Anything they could to break the maddening isolation of their situation.

That kiss only seemed a natural escalation.

Later, as mother and daughter lay down on their cot to rest, they kissed again. It was meant to be a chaste thing, but a moment later, mouths were open and tongues were being exchanged. This intense exchange lasted over a minute; when Meredith pulled away, aroused and confused, she saw her mother's eyes were full of tears.

"What is it, mom?"

"I'm so exhausted," she mumbled. "And this is... wrong but... Merry... I'm losing my mind and you're the only one person keeping me sane."

Meredith couldn't stand to see her mother suffer for her.

"Next time," she said, "I'll... do it."

"No!" the mother insisted. "You can't."

"Mom... I want to help. I... have to."

Emily caressed her daughter's cheek, then kissed her.

"You can help."

The mother grabbed her daughter's hand and dragged it to the folds of her sex; Meredith didn't fight back though she didn't quite understand what her mother wanted from her.

"Please," Emily insisted. "I need it to be from... someone I love."

"What... should I do?"

It had happened a few times during their incarceration that carnal instincts had overtaken Meredith too; she had been caught masturbating by her mother at least once.

"Touch me like you touch yourself..."

"Ok... mom."

"Call me Emily... mom is... too weird."

"Ok... Emily."

And so on that night, Meredith fingered her own mother, though she didn't think of her that way. Still, watching the orgasm hit her mother's face was probably the most beautiful sight the young woman had ever seen. After the fact, she got her mother to taste her fingers. They fell asleep not long after that.

The ritual evolved as time advanced. When the beastmen came, they fucked Emily. At night, it would be Meredith doing it with as many fingers as needed, bringing her mother to climax every time. The two women began kissing more and more, locking lips for no other reason than to reconnect with one another.

One night, many weeks in, after Meredith was done pleasing Emily, the older woman pushed her daughter onto her back and climbed on top of her. Their sexes pressed against one another and warmth flowed between them. The rubbing of their pussies began to send jolts of pleasure into Meredith who quickly took charge, tribbing against Emily with wild energy. The climax hit both around the same time; but as Emily eased down from her need, Meredith only felt an increase in desire. She fingered herself furiously as her mother watched, sending another orgasm up her spine. This riled the mother up who went with something new; she brought her lips to her daughter's sex and ate her out with passion. On Meredith's third spike of pleasure, the younger woman pulled Emily up and traded passionate kisses.

"I love you, Emily!"

"Oh! Merry! I love you so much!"

From that point on, night or day (not that the women could tell one from the other by that point), they made love every opportunity they got. When the beastman came to plow her, Emily could imagine it was her daughter with whom she was having sex. It led to increased orgasms from the monsters' ministrations. Sometimes, in the dark of the room at the other end, Meredith would masturbate as she watched her mother pounded. Emily always insisted that the beastmen would never touch her daughter, and Meredith respected her mother's decision.

After perhaps four months of isolation and escalating sexual activities, with the women's love for one another the only bright moment of their existences, Emily noticed a few changes in herself. She wasn't surprised. She needed to share the information with her daughter - at this point, really her partner.

"I'm... pregnant."

"What?"

"It's not surprising," the mother stated.

It was hard to keep count, especially since many beastmen were hard to tell apart, but Emily believed she had entertained a total of thirty different male partners in her incarceration. It was bound to happen that they would fuck her at her fertile time of the month, given how regularly they did it.

"Oh my god, mom... What are we going to do?"

The question would linger in the air for several more days - and then, a new element was thrown into the mix, one that would forever change Meredith's life.

It took me a long time to accept what transpired in the Bone Witch's dungeon - that I'd become twisted by these warped sexual encounters. I hadn't yet been with a man but I was already depraved to a great extent. Sex and orgasms were the only bright light in my existence, and only Emily could provide it for me, other than myself. And because she prevented the beastmen from touching me - and to this day, I still don't know why they bothered honoring her request - Emily became my lifeline to survival.

That cage where I spent the first few months of existence in this new realm are where I learned that in order to survive, I would often have to open my mouth and swallow, pride or something else.

I also learned I would have to grow a pair, just like my first new friend, Namby.

Five different beastman had come in that day. Four of them waited near the entrance as Emily walked up to them; the fourth one held back, holding the food and staring insecurely into the room. Meredith watched her mother get to work on all four beastman cocks, alternating between them with hands and mouth. By that time, it wasn't even an unusual sight. Meredith's eyes lingered on the fifth one, isolated from its brethren. It didn't watch the sexual scene: instead, it fixated on the floor as if it wanted to be anywhere else.

Meredith was fairly certain she had never seen this one before. It stood out from the others for its unique mane and fur, golden and brown, much better maintained than the others. From the mess of hair hanging around its crotch, the younger woman cold see the tip of an erection sticking out, but it clearly made the beastman uncomfortable.

She watched her mother be dragged to all fours as a beastman pounded hard into her while the others watched. Emily's gaze quickly turned to pleasure, as accustomed to this vicious treatment as she had become. The beastman grunted as it spent itself inside the mother's hole, moving away to give another its place.

All the while, the shy beastman looked away. One of its kin called to it, beckoning it to come over. It didn't budge. Another beastman had by then ridden Emily to satisfaction, pumping yet another load into her swelling belly. A third one took its place, the mother not moving from her position except for the involuntary swaying caused by the beastly partner behind her.

Grunts from the beastman that had not yet enjoyed its turn became violent as it called on the tame beastman to join in. Again, it refused to move. For its refusal, it got slapped hard and dropped all the food to the floor. Its compatriot then forced it to its feet and dragged it closer to the scene of the sexual depravity. By then, the third beastman had also ejaculated inside Emily's womb. The last violent one to go raised Emily's upper body and dragged the timid one forward, pressing its crotch against Emily's face. Meredith could clearly read the apologetic face of the beastman who did not want to inflict any harm on this woman, as opposed to its kin. It didn't matter to them - or to Emily. She instinctively wrapped her lips around the offered cock and began to blow it. The violent beastman then moved behind Emily and rammed himself into her, spitroasting her with the timid one who had merely frozen on the spot, waiting for it to be over

When the timid one shot its load into Emily's mouth, Meredith read on its face a mixture of shame and need; the former was stronger, however, and it was tortured by the thought of what it had been forced to do and the reality of the pleasure derived from the orgasm.

That image, that guilty face, remained with Meredith a long time after the five beastman had gone, long afer she had munched on Emily's pussy to transform the images and sensations of sex into positive ones.

Four days later, the timid beastman returned with two companions. They forced it to mate with Emily from behind; they kept hitting it with sticks until it performed to their liking and obviously ejaculated into the woman. The same look of terror and guilt resurfaced on the timid beastman's face after the fact. Meredith plainly understood its meaning: it wasn't that the beastman didn't enjoy sex, but it was the forcefulness of the act that tortured it. It might have willingly mated with Emily - or anyone - for its own sake or for hers, but doing it in this context was too much. The beast clearly understood consent and rape, and it was mortified at being forced to fuck.

Every four days (sleeps), that beastman would return. After six or seven times, it knew not to fight back. It climbed on top of Emily and fucked her hard, but there was little enjoyment in it other than the climax of ejaculation.

Then, a few more times after that, it arrived alone for the feeding. There were none of his companions. This happened every once in a while that only one beastman would show - it was the first time it was only this gentle, less timid one. When he entered, Emily absent-mindedly crawled to her spot so she could get fucked. But this beastman just stood there, desperate.

"Do we have to?" he asked, almost pleading.

Meredith was in shock. She knew beastmen spoke, but it was the first time one had spoken so directly to them. He stared down at Emily, clearly having no further desire to force himself upon her. Emily stared incredulously: by that time, she was so drilled into it that his refusal made no sense.

Meredith, however, saw another opportunity, and she moved forward - the one thing her mother had warned her never to do.

"No you don't," she answered him.

Emily realized what her daughter had done, violating their code, but she was too stunned to react; instead, she let the scene unfold. The beastman was obviously relieved to be given the choice, but he added something.

"If you really, really want to, I can do it for you. But not if you don't want."

The simple words coming from this creature's mouth were amazingly invigorating. Finding another presence in this hell hole which was agreeable was marvelous; more importantly, it was talking!

"What's your name?" Meredith asked him.

"Um... Namby. That's what they call me. Namby-Pamby."

"I'm just going to call you Namby, ok?"