Elsie the Cow Ch. 01

Story Info
The Wedding.
714 words
3.97
34.8k
17

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

Weddings always make me cry. And this one was particularly hard on me. My first daughter to achieve her true femalehood was getting married today.

She looked absolutely beautiful too. Her white shift set off her tanned arms and legs. Her dark hair hung soft and free down her back. She was barefoot, of course, as all of the women in our Community are on their wedding day. Her new husband was waiting for her to come to him at the end of the white carpet and the community was gathered, the women naked of course and the men in their best.

Charles, the Patriarch, was resplendent in his white wedding suit and Frank, the groom, looked handsome in his grey suit. I kissed her softly on the forehead and put my hands on her shoulders, turning her and helping her put her foot on the carpet. And then I stepped back for this was a walk every woman must make alone.

I was proud of her as she started that slow walk. Her head was high, her shoulders back. She was proud to be a woman, as we all should be.

As has been done for generations in the Community, Frank took her hands in his as she knelt before him. He was 36 and she 18. They had been betrothed for 16 years now and knew each other very well.

Charles raised his hands for silence and began the ceremony that had joined the couples in the Community for at least 500 years.

"'Go forth and multiply' is our commandment, and so we do," he said.

"Margaret," he said, "you come before The Community in full flower. You were a girl before and now you are a woman. Do you understand your role?"

"I do," she said and I was proud of her the way she held his eyes as she said it.

"Frank," he said, "you are a man of means and a full member of the Community. Are you prepared to accept this woman?"

"I am," he said.

"Margaret," he said, "do you give yourself, without reservation, to Frank, and to The Community, as a woman should?"

"I do," she said, her voice strong and clear.

"Frank," he said, "do you accept this woman, without reservation, to care for, to nurture, to love and to honor, and to raise her children as your own?"

"I do," he said, his eyes holding hers.

"Margaret,' he said, "stand before your husband."

She did, looking up to meet Frank's eyes. My own were wet with my tears.

"Frank," he said, "expose your bride to the Community."

He bent and took the hem of her shift in his hands and pulled it up. She raised her arms as women have done for centuries, the thick black patch of hair in her armpits displayed proudly (no woman in The Community is ever touched by a razor's steel) and in the next second stood naked as a woman before the Community.

"Kiss your bride," he said and Frank took her face in his hands and bent to kiss her.

I was crying now.

But God she looked beautiful. Her breasts took after mine and they were large and full, sagging from their own weight in spite of her youth. Her hips were wide and the triangle of her coarse pubic hair was almost black.

I was so proud I could burst.

The ceremony done, it was time to party as had been done for centuries. And party meant drink and dance and, of course, sex. Margaret would be exclusively Frank's until she proved pregnant and then, as with all of us, she would be available to any of the men in The Community.

For me, the party ended as the meat in a sandwich between Roger and his son Fred. They achieved their release and then each latched onto one of my breasts. As they fed, I masturbated.

It was a good day.

[Author's note: I've always been kind of fascinated by Elsie and The Community but I know it's not necessarily everyone's cup of tea. If you'd like to know how things work out for Margaret and Frank, and Elsie and David (her husband) and the rest of The Community, leave a comment.]