Elusive Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh? Did he now? Want me to teach him a lesson or two on how to treat his big sis?" Eve said in a teasing tone, making me laugh.

"No, that would be awful," I said as I propped myself on my elbows and smiled at her as she smiled back at me.

Both of us sighed before Eve spoke again.

"So... like let's say if he turns you down, then you will have me for sure as I don't mind having even if you got rejected... OUCH!!!" Eve started to say before I pinched her nipple hard, making her yelp.

"Don't say that I cannot bear his rejection anymore," I said honestly.

"But sweetie, you just told me everything and how you decided to forget about your relationship with him and make him move on with me acting like your boyfriend the whole time, right? Now you're saying that you want him back? I mean..." She trailed off after that.

"I know, I know...." I hissed, feeling annoyed at myself.

"I said those thinking that I can do it, but just now when I was in his room so close to him, I just could not handle myself as my mind just went blank as I stared at his eyes. All I wanted was for him to pick me up, throw me in his bed and fuck my brains out as we forget about the rest of the world," I said slowly.

"Oh yeah, I remember that," Eve said smugly, and I gave her a questionable look.

"Oh come one, the sexual tension between the two of you was so evident that if I had not been there, I think you two would have been fucking even now," Eve said with a smirk.

"Wow, were we that obvious?" I asked.

"Babe, he had you pinned against the wall as he was mashing his crotch in your groin, and if that was not enough, I think even if you know the look that both of you had there, you were like one step away from tearing each other's clothes apart," Eve said excitedly.

"You look as if you would have loved watching me fuck my brother?" I teased her, but her answer threw me off.

"Will you let me watch?!" Eve shouted, grinning like a maniac.

"Wow, wow, I did not say that," I said, calming her down.

"But like you are okay with Ethan and me?" I asked her honestly, and she went silent before speaking.

"I guess it kinda is hot, and he IS a total hottie too, so... meh," Eve said with a shrug.

"Do you want to fuck Ethan too?" I asked honestly, surprising both of us.

"Will you be jealous?" she asked me.

"Uh... for whom?" I asked back as I had no answer to her.

"I don't know..." Eve said.

Both of us fell silent again before I confessed my true thoughts to her.

"When I think of Ethan with any other girl, it makes me sad and angry at the same time, or in short, yes, I get jealous at the idea of him being with any other girl than me but you...." I trailed as I looked into her eyes.

"When I think of Ethan with you, I do not feel jealous like that, maybe because you and I also love each other or something, but no, I don't think I will feel jealous by seeing him with you or you with him as I love both of you the almost the same I think." I finally said it.

"Almost the same, huh?" Eve teased me before I punched her in her ribs, making her yelp before we both started chuckling. After we calmed down, she said.

"As long as you don't mind sharing... him with me or me with him, that is...." Eve whispered slowly as I smiled at her and rolled my eyes, thinking inside, 'Yeah, she totally wanna bang Ethan.'

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves now as we don't even know if Ethan wants me, so yeah... if I get rejected, then I guess OW!" I started to say in a sad tone before yelping in pain as I felt a punch in my ribs from Eve.

"What was that for!" I asked as I glared at her before she spoke.

"Don't think negatively, you idiot!" Eve told me.

"And trust me, he wants you. I have seen it with my own eyes, so I can tell you that he will not reject you, but even if he does, that is his loss as I can have you all to myself! So it's a win-win situation, so stop sulking like a sucker." Eve told me in a big sister tone that she often uses when I act stupid around her. I smiled and kissed her on the lips.

"Talk to him first, then only you should judge the situation," Eve said smiling, and we both kissed each other one last time before we both fell into a short nap.

I got up early that evening and went to shower to clean up the mess we made on my pussy before I went downstairs in the kitchen just as Eve started to wake up in bed, but I just let her take her time as I went down alone.

Mom was already preparing for dinner as I got downstairs, and I started helping her as we talked. She mentioned that Ethan came home early but soon left and had not come back yet when I asked her if she had spoken to him on the phone about where he went for this long. She gave me a sad smile and said that he had been like that since I had left, distant and closed off from home, and earlier mom and dad tried to talk to him, but he just brushed their worries away and just said that he enjoys going out more now and spends a lot of time at his friend's house or in the gym.

"Why did you never tell me about this, mom?" I asked as I had no idea that he has been like this for this long.

"We did not want to worry you, dear, since you just moved into your University." Mom said.

"Besides, we had gotten adjusted to this side as we realized that he is no longer our little son but now a grown man who can make his own decisions." She said with a tired smile as she realized how her children have gone from toddlers to grownups.

"Oh, mom," I said as I hugged her and felt emotions rallying inside me for my parents.

"Both dad and you had done enough for us, so now let me handle him as I'm responsible for being the older sibling here," I said to her with a smile as part of the reason why Ethan is like this lies with me, so I have to act up.

Soon we went back to prepare the dinner as Eve had joined mom and me too in the preparation soon after she came down after her shower.

I need to talk to Ethan. I thought to myself the whole time as Ethan came home later that evening, and as soon as he entered, he just stared at me with that blank face again for a while before going straight up to his room without greeting any of us.

"He is mad at you, that I can see now," Eve whispered next to me in a low voice.

"Shut up," I hissed at her.

Soon dinner time came, and dad joined us at the table before mom went to call Ethan through the stairs. He came down wearing loose pajama shorts with a loose t-shirt hiding most of his body from my hungry eyes, and Eve's too as I looked at her and saw the disappointing look in her eyes making me chuckle a bit, everyone looked at me, making me blush. I looked down at my plate and felt Eve kicking me under the table as she sat next to me. I looked at her. She pouted, telling me that she knows what made me laugh, which only made me laugh even more, but I controlled myself and started digging in my plate before letting my family know that I have gone crazy.

Dinner went smooth or as smooth as it can be as I noticed Ethan kept glancing my ways from time to time without letting me know. However, I still saw it as he was not doing an excellent job at hiding himself that well, but I also noticed that he gave Eve a few glances as well, but I could not tell whether they were out of curiosity or...

After dinner, I decided to talk to Ethan, but he left the kitchen without waiting for anyone as soon as he finished. That night I was in bed with Eve, and we were just sleeping as she was spooning me from behind, and we just talked about what I can do to get my little Bro back.

"It feels weird, talking to my girlfriend on how to seduce my little brother," I whispered as I blushed from the thought.

"Babe, you already got his dick in your pussy before, and not just that he also came in you from what you told me, right? So I don't think there is any need to feel weird about seducing him back since you already had his cum deep inside you once... OW!" Eve said, turning me crimson with each word until I elbowed her to make her yelp and stop her effectively.

"I guess you are right," I whispered slowly, admitting to myself, finally making Eve laugh behind me as her breath tickled my neck and made me laugh with her at the whole situation.

"Besides..." Eve whispered. "I'm like the coolest girlfriend you could have ever asked for." Making me smile as to how true that is.

Eve kissed me behind my neck as we soon went to sleep. We were already tired from the morning workout, so we just went to sleep without fooling around much.

I got up that morning, still wrapped in Eve's arms as I stretched a bit and before slowly sneaking out of her grasp as I got out of the bed then looked at her sleeping form and felt like waking her up with my mouth on her pussy as she looked so sexy wrapped in sheets completely naked with half her body visible and half under the sheets, my pussy felt a pang when I stared at her, but soon my eyes flickered to the clock before they went wide as I realized it is almost afternoon. We slept way too late as we had turned our alarms of since we came home.

I gave Eve one last hungry look before biting my lip and going into the shower. Once I was done, I came out and woke Eve up as she grumbled.

"Let me sleep, you evil witch!" Eve said as she pulled sheets over her head, and I rolled my eyes at her remarks.

"It's almost 11:30, and we already missed breakfast, so wake up before I pour down a water bucket on you," I said in a teasing tone.

"I'M UP," Eve said, jolting from the bed and looking at me with glare and suspicion with groggy eyes. I laughed hard at her as her reaction was something that I was not expecting.

"Relax, I was just kidding," I said with little giggles.

"Trust you with that is like trusting a devil with your life, and in case you forgot, you DID throw a bucket of water at me once before." She glared at me, and I remembered that, yes, she is right about that, and I clicked my tongue to the side as I looked away from her and shrugged before going to my mirror to brush my hair.

"Bitch." I hear her mutter under her breath, making me smile.

As I was looking in the mirror, I can see her in bed. She gave me quite the show with her still naked form now sitting in bed with both her legs bend below her with sheets messed up around her, and one of her hands bend behind her head with the other stretching up in the air as she yawned and stretched herself showing her fit body and fine perky boobs and making me squirm a bit.

"Like what you see?" Eve asked seductively. I tore my eyes away from her naked body to look in the eyes to find that she had been staring at me in the mirror.

"Very much," I said with a grin.

"Then come in bed, so I can show you what this body is capable of," Eve said again in a husky voice as she laid down in bed on one elbow and patted the spot next to her. I shook my head.

"As much as I would love that we are already late, so get up and get out of the bed, before I throw water on you and this time a cold one at that," I said as I finished up and started to go towards the door leaving a pouting Eve on the bed.

"Mean witch." She muttered, making me chuckle before turning the knob at my door, looking back at her, and said.

"Horny bitch." I retorted back at her with a grin and left the room.

I looked inside Ethan's room to ask him when he could talk, but it was empty as he was not home, as I learned once I got downstairs from mom.

"Yeah, he went for his practice as you know, he likes to run, and there is a competition soon in his school that he wants to participate in." Mom said, and I nodded.

"Where is Evelyn?" mom asked.

"Uh... she is still in the shower... sorry we slept too long today," I said sheepishly.

"Oh, don't worry about that. You are on a break and not at university right now, so a little off time is cool, but you should not make it a habit, though." Mom said.

"Thanks, mom," I said. I love my mom as she has always supported Ethan and me, and dad, too, but mom has always been the one to let us be spoiled a bit, in limits, of course.

After some time, I sent mom to rest in her room as I prepared the lunch. After some time, Ethan came into the kitchen wearing a black tight long spandex and a tight sleeveless t-shirt turning showing off his perfect body underneath with all the muscles in his arms and thigh rippling out along with his tight chest and those abs, my pussy went in overdrive as it started to twitch just by the sight of him.

I looked up at his face and found him staring at me with an intensity that made me squirm under his gaze, his face was unreadable even then, but I can see the hunger in his eyes as he looked me up and down without any shame, I was wearing a white lace top with a mid-thigh denim shorts.

Ethan slowly started to move towards me, coming closer to me as I stood there feeling a bit stupid for getting so giddy and nervous in front of my little brother, not to mention turned on. Still, I just stood there as he came close to me and trapped me in between him and the kitchen counter. Once I felt his body pressed to mine, and his scent filled my nose, I started to feel lightheaded as he raised his hands and brought them to my sides.

"Ethan... listen, this is... we need to talk... mom and dad can come here any moment...?" I trailed off as his hands, instead of coming on me, went to the jug of water beside me before he grabbed it and pulled away from me completely.

As he went to the shelf to get himself a glass, I released a huge breath that I had no idea I was holding, I closed my eyes, and my face went crimson when I noticed his smirk before he wiped it away as he poured himself a glass of water before chucking it down.

"What about mom and dad?" Ethan asked, and I opened my eyes to find him looking a bit amused at my misery.

"Glad you had fun in my suffering," I said with a small smile as I rolled my eyes, but that smile soon went away as his facial expressions turned dark as anger flashed in his eyes.

"Your suffering?" He hissed at me, making me flinch back a bit from him at his tone. He closed the distance between us and smashed his body on mine as I pressed both my hands on his chest for support. He pulled me to him with one hand around my waist while the other came to my chin and forcefully made me look up at his face.

"I had fun in your suffering?" he said through the gritted teeth, and I looked at him a bit scared for the first time in my life as his eyes were filled with anger and rage.

"Ethan... let me go...." I whispered in a meek voice as his grip on me turned painful, and he tightens it even more. My eyes got blurry as tears started to form in them, and he realized what he was doing before letting go of me and taking a few steps away from me. Tears are now freely falling from my eyes as it hit me how much my loving and caring brother had changed. My brother, who had beat those who made me cry, is now the reason for the tears in my eyes, but his following words brought me to the reality of the situation.

"How can you even say that... your suffering...?" Ethan said slowly this time but still under rage before continuing.

"10 months..." he hissed before turning his eyes closed and taking a deep breath.

"10 months have passed since you said you are dating someone; do you know what I felt when I first found out? I know I said we should stop our... but I cannot! I just can't! For the past ten months, I have been living with the thought that the girl I love is now sleeping in another man's arms." He hissed, and his voice got soft a little by the end. I looked at him in shock as his words hit me, he loves me?

"I tried too; once I found out, I got mad and went out with other girls but guess what?" he said with a bitter smirk.

"Whenever I see them, all I can imagine is you!" He said loudly this time, and I

realized that we are in the kitchen. Mom and dad can come here anytime or might even be outside and listening unless they are in their room which is far from the kitchen.

"Can you imagine what I was feeling here when I thought of you, whoring around in your university?" He said in a bit broken voice this time, and my heart broke as I realized what a horrible thing I have done to him by telling him about my fake boyfriends and all, even though nothing was true and it was all fake and a lie, it still hurt him so much.

Tears were now falling from my eyes, and I wanted to go to him and hug him tight and apologize for all the pain that I had caused him. I don't care if he pushes me away or hurts me in any way, but just as I was about to move towards him, Eve came in.

"Uh... not to interrupt your reunion or anything, but your parents are coming, so you better wrap it up here for now," Eve said from the kitchen entrance, and I looked at her as she gave me a sad smile once she saw me which only made my tears fall harder.

Ethan looked at her for a few seconds before he took a deep breath and started to move out, but as he was going past Eve, she stopped him by putting a hand on his chest to stop him as they both looked at each other in the eyes.

"Give her a chance to explain," Eve said in a soft voice, but Ethan looked away from her.

"Please remove your hand." He told her in a low but angry voice, but Eve did not remove it and said.

"She deserves a chance to explain herself. Before you say anything, let me tell you that she has not touched a single man since she has come to Uni. Now get out of here so I can handle the situation before your parents come in." Eve said in the same stern big sister tone that she used with me and removed her hand from Ethan. He stood there for a while before marching up the stairs to his room.

Once he was gone, I looked at Eve, who came to my side immediately and wrapped her arms around me as tears started to fall from my eyes freely now, and I began to sob on her chest. She kissed me on the head and patted my back while saying sweet nothings to me.

I realized that mom and dad are coming, so I started to pull back from her, but she tightened her grip around me as she pulled me close to her and said.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I made that up. They are probably still in their room," Eve said

I pulled back my head and gave her an incredulous look with teary eyes and

she shrugged and said.

"I just felt like this isn't the proper place for you both to be talking about this stuff as even though they are not here, they can come any moment, also...." She said before pulling away from me and putting one hand on my chin, giving me a small peck on the lips.

"I could not watch you cry, even though he probably is not wrong here and maybe you deserve the end of the shit he had been dealing with this whole time, but still, I could not bear to watch you being treated like that, I'm sorry," Eve said with a soft and apologetic smile.

I felt happy when I heard that and slammed my head in her chest as I hugged the life out of her.

"No, don't apologize, but rather thank you!" I said as I tightened my grip on her with a small smile.

"Hey! Let go! You are suffocating me now. Are you trying to kill me, so I get out of the picture or something?" She asked in mock horror, which only made me crush her even harder as both of us chuckled at that.

"Oh, sorry, we didn't...." Mom said from behind Eve, and I pulled my head to the side as Eve turned her head around to look, only to find that mom and dad both are now standing in the kitchen entrance looking away from us. I realized how right Eve was when she interrupted Ethan and me, or else mom and dad would have heard something for sure.

I looked at them then back in Eve's eyes before we both looked down to see our crushed boobs and smashed bodies and realized what mom and dad must be thinking. My face heated up as I went crimson from embarrassment and tried to pull back, but Eve tightened her hand around me, locking me in place, I looked up at her with wide eyes, but she just smirked and looked back at mom and dad and said.