Elven Love Slave Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At his command, she ran her pink tongue along the sides of his cock, covering it in her saliva. The taste was earthy and salty. She kissed and licked up and down the length of the shaft, leaving strands of saliva as she did so, doing her best to moisten him completely -- she did not want to be punished again.

"Good little girl," he told her once more, as his grunts grew fiercer. Although she was ashamed to admit it to herself, Aronea took pleasure in his praise, and it aroused her.

Once his cock had been thoroughly covered in her saliva, Varod pushed her back down, and Aronea did not protest; she wanted to please him, and eagerly spread her soft, pale thighs once more. The hulking Orc sat between her legs and placed his huge penis upon her pale belly, letting her visualize just how far inside her it would go. He rubbed it against her, then took her hand again, instructing her to move it to her sex.

Aronea took a deep breath, then guided his enormous member to her entrance. Varod began to push his cock inside her, and her pussy accepted it much more hungrily than she expected; she was wetter than she had realized. She watched as the swollen, bulbous head of the Orc's cock stretched her open, and she whimpered in pleasure.

Varod grabbed her by her waist and began pushing into her, only shallowly at first. Aronea felt those ridges along his penis press and rub against her inner walls, and she began instinctively pushing into him with her hips. As more entered her with each stroke, his thrusts grew longer, and the Elf's whimpers turned to moans.

Once Varod felt the base of his cock press against her sex, he leaned forward again, grinding his pelvis down into hers, making sure she felt every inch. The ridges along his shaft stimulated and stirred her insides as he gyrated.

Aronea still felt the burn of his slaps on her face, but the pleasure of his movement overpowered it. The Elf writhed in satisfaction beneath him, and she draped her arms around him, stroking his muscular back encouragingly. He continued grinding his hips against her, and she felt his hard pelvis rub against her clit repeatedly. The Elf's moans grew louder.

Varod then sat back up slightly and grabbed her milky, supple legs, bending them backward so that the Elf's knees pushed toward the sides of her head, almost even with her pointed ears. Holding each thigh in his firm grasp, the Orc squatted above her, let out an especially brutal grunt, and slammed into her; Aronea gasped loudly at the sensation. Varod began working his powerful hips to plow her from above, somehow fucking her more deeply than he ever had before.

The Orc began to increase his pace, thrusting in and out of her, and she could feel his huge Orcish balls slapping against her bottom with each stroke.

The mixture of pleasure and pain at such deep penetration was exquisite to her. Because of the angle at which Varod held her, Aronea could easily look down and see their coupling -- she saw his broad, grey, muscular Orcish frame crouching above her and exerting itself as he fucked her; she watched as his huge, dark, cock pumped in and out of her Elven pussy, her pale bottom rippling each time he smashed into her.

The contrast between their bodies aroused her further, and whatever fear remained in Aronea had now turned entirely to lust. She took her legs from his hands and bent them back still further for him, inviting him in even deeper.

With his hands freed, Varod reached down and grabbed the Elf by the neck, just above her collar; still boiling with pent up aggression and grunting ferociously, he began to choke her as he fucked her. His pace did not relent. Varod leaned in, staring into her pale blue eyes.

"You are mine," he growled. The Elf met his gaze as she struggled for air, and she gave what small nod she could.

He pumped her harder, more savagely than he ever had before. Every thrust felt profound, the ridges and bumps on his cock making her feel every little movement, the sheer size of it stretching her beyond any limit she thought she had. His choking only accentuated her pleasure. As she struggled for breath, the Elf urged the huge Orc on with the little Orcish she could think of.

"Please," she gasped. "I want it. Please."

Her pale Elven face turned beet red from Varod's grip, but she did not ask him to release her. The pleasure from Varod's cock and the pain from his hold on her neck created a cocktail of sensations that Aronea found overwhelming and carnally satisfying. Beads of sweat rolled from the Orc's shaven head and fell upon her belly and breasts.

Finally, Aronea could take it no longer; her ears flexed backwards, her toes curled, and she let out a strangled shriek as she shuddered in orgasm. Her legs shivered in her grasp, and her Elven pussy began fluttering around Varod's huge cock, coaxing it on, urging it to give over its seed, until the hulking Orc obliged. Varod grunted once more and slammed fully into her; the Elf could feel his balls tensing and releasing against her bottom, and felt his cock throbbing as it emptied its load in to her, then again, and again.

After what seemed like an eternity, their orgasms subsided. Varod released his hold on the Elf's neck and slumped down to her side. Aronea gasped and took her first full gulp of air in some time. The two sat there recovering, each breathing heavily, until Aronea turned on her side to face the Orc. They lay there facing one another, panting and staring. Varod ran a gentle hand across her cheek.

Suddenly, Aronea began to cry. These were not tears of sadness; they were tears of release, of catharsis. She had profoundly enjoyed the way Varod had just taken her, but it had been physically and emotionally exhausting. Varod, his aggression now dissipated, surrounded her once more with his brawny arms and soothed her, allowing her to recover. The Elf set her head upon him and sobbed, and he softly stroked her hair and back. Once her tears began to subside, Varod spoke.

"I am sorry if I harmed you," he said. "I did not --"

"No!" Aronea exclaimed, uncharacteristically interrupting her Master. "No, I... I liked it. It was just... so much." She shook her head. "It felt good, just overwhelming. That's all."

She leaned back slightly and looked up at him with her pale, blue eyes. Her Elven ears flicked, and she placed her elegant hand on his cheek.

"I liked it very much," she said as she smiled up at him.

Varod sat in silence for a moment as he looked upon her beautiful Elven features. He then leaned forward and, for the very first time, kissed her.

Aronea was momentarily taken aback; she had learned that kissing in Orc culture was considered an especially intimate act, and not something done with casual lovers. But after that first moment of surprise, Aronea began to return the kiss, letting his tongue swirl with hers. They sat there in bed, naked and kissing, for a long while. Eventually, Varod pulled back and put his arms around her once more, and Aronea looked up at him again.

"I am a slave," she said flatly. "But if I must be a slave, I am glad you are my Master."

Aronea wiped away the remains of her tears. She softly touched his chest, still smeared with blood from battle, and stroked its hard, dark musculature. She was a prisoner here, and yet Varod was kinder to her as a slave than her husband had been to her as his wife. Her brow creased with a confused mixture of emotions.

She shook away such thoughts, then placed her head back upon Varod's chest and lay against him. She felt his strength, felt his heat radiating against her, and felt the warmth of his Orcish seed inside her. He brought one hand to her head while the other caressed her bottom.

Eventually, Varod lay on his back, and she nestled into the crook of his arm. Varod had never spent the whole night with her, but tonight, he did. As she drifted off to sleep, Aronea thought of the kisses Varod laid upon her, then thought again of her husband, and of her people. Her heart ached with confusion, and she instinctively brushed her hand against her collar.

Just before the dream took her, Aronea remembered she would need to ask Bola tomorrow for a new set of Orcish clothing.

12