Elves' Tale: A Christmas Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Secondly, there is a profound and deep love between the two of you. I suppose in non-magical terms, I would say your hearts are so tightly interwoven that after I transformed Emily, only a small nudge was required to transform you as well Daphne."

"I cannot tell you how supremely pleased I am that you will both be working with me on my new venture. Together I hope we will be able make a difference in the lives of many children."

A small tear glimmered in his eye, and he continued, "and that after all, is what's really important."

"Now then, I expect to see you both after the first of the year. Here's a card with my address. 9:00 AM on the 5th would be excellent then. The liaison from the magical cleanup squad will be contacting you both as well."

"Chris," Daphne began, "could we make our first case the little girl from the mall?"

"I think that's an excellent idea. We'll start on it after we meet. What was her name again Daphne?"

"Sarah Elizabeth Cooper, 317 E 16th Street, Apartment 508," she said in wonder.

"Excellent." Mr. Norling laughed. "So good to see that your magical powers are already working at peak levels."

"Now then, I'll leave you two ladies to your holiday, and again thank you so much for coming to work with me."

Chris gave a big grin, and then rubbed the side of his nose with his finger and he was gone.

**

Daphne and I sat on her couch together. Our arms were wrapped around each other and once again I was in the moment and content.

"Your ears are ravishingly sexy you know," she flirted. "I'm sure you're the sexiest elf I've ever laid eyes on."

"I bet you say that to all the elves. "Let's open our presents!".

Reaching down, I retrieved the presents I had purchased for her, and the one addressed to me.

"That's not fair! I thought we agreed to limit it to one present each!" she groaned.

"Well, open the little present first. The bigger package is kind of an us present," I leered.

Daphne opened the smaller present, which was a heart pendant necklace. A beautiful purple gemstone was set in heart shaped mount made of rose-colored gold. When I'd seen it at the store, I had immediately been taken by it. It had a very Victorian appeal to it, and the deep hue of the crystal combined with the enameling done on the mount gave it a subtlety that would go marvelously with Daphne's hair and skin tone.

Leaning forward, she had me fasten the necklace around her. I could see the delicate interplay of her muscles under Daphne's skin as she spoke, and I could almost feel her pulse as it beat in her neck. The delicate quiver of the tips of her hair, and the way green flecks in her eyes picked up the flames from the fireplace. Her sweet lips were irresistible, and pulling her in tightly, I kissed her. Daphne and I had spent just about every spare second for the last month or so kissing, and I felt like I had a pretty good handle on it. Was I ever wrong. When I kissed Daphne, I didn't "stop caring about time" because when we kissed, there was literally nothing outside us. I was totally aware of her breath, her tongue dancing against mine. I had no desire to take charge and force my kiss upon her because I knew that our kiss was an act of perfect desire and worship between the two of us.

Because she was reading my thoughts, Daphne leaned back looking startled and said, "I think Mr. Norling forgot to give us a complete rundown on all of the ramifications of being transformed into elves."

When I'd been a teen, I'd read a YA vampire series, and in the last book the author brought in vampire sex. From her description, it made it seem like human sex, only taken to an Olympian ideal. Sex so pure and wonderful because the participants were super-humanly pretty, and powerful, and had enhanced senses that made the simplest acts more pleasurable.

Elf sex is nothing like vampire sex.

Elf sex is what you could get if you could be perfectly mindful of living in the moment, enjoying every sensation, each gentle gasp as an act of love in and of itself. You're also perfectly perceptive about your partner's emotions and sensations, and at the same time your partner is perfectly in synch with your thoughts, desires, and mood. It takes making love to the pinnacle of physical and emotional pleasure.

"Well, I guess it's a good thing we don't have to start work for 10 days. I have a feeling we're going to be pretty busy," I said blushing.

Next it was my turn to open the present Daphne had gotten for me. Inside the box were a set of three t-shirts with Studio Ghibli artwork on them.

"I found a fan site that had t-shirts with Miyazaki artwork. I wanted you to have them."

"Oh, Daphne, they're wonderful. Thank you so much sweetie."

As I sat back with Daphne in my arms, I realized that I was truly where I belonged.

"Daphne?"

"Yeah honey?"

"I love you Daphne. I love you so much!" I choked.

We sat together and cuddled for I don't know how long. It wasn't really necessary to even talk about what we were feeling. After a while, I felt the slow burn of desire emanating from Daphne, warming my heart, and being reflected back towards her, rising in a feedback.

"I think it's time to open our other present," I said as sexily as I could.

Tearing open the box, Daphne revealed the contents and let out a low chuckle. I could feel my face blushing furiously in embarrassment. In her hands was a double-ended dildo and harness. One end was shaped more or less like a normal male organ, but where that ended, it curved up and a thick bulb allowed the wearer to feel the stimulation of being penetrated and use it without a harness. However, I'd read reviews on lots of sites, and everyone agreed that it really needed to be used with a harness.

"Were you hoping I'd use this on you?" she smiled coyly.

"Well," now my flushing had to be heating up the whole building, "I... I thought we could you know," I blushed furiously, "take turns."

"Mmmm, I think that sounds super-sexy, but what else could I expect from the mind of the world's sexiest elf?" she mused.

Reaching around, she pulled me onto her lap. She delicately placed little kisses on my throat. Greedy girl that I am, I sat and soaked it in. She was making love to me and I knew she wanted to express her adoration for me in the most personal way.

As her kisses reached my nightshirt, she looked frustrated. She then concentrated for a second and suddenly the shirt was gone.

"Ooooh, I could like this," she cooed.

"Mmmm..., I think we need to find out where the shirt went before we do it too many times."

"Spoilsport, I could have fun with this." She nuzzled her face deep into my neck. A second later I felt the heat of my bare skin on her legs as my panties disappeared.

As she kissed me I let myself slip back into the moment. Feeling the poke of her nipples into my arm and the gentle moistness of her breath as she trailed her mouth over my body. Unlike the other times we had made love, there was no desire to move things along, no anticipation of the next kiss.

As my passion started to rise, she turned her focus to my breasts. Where other lovers had been perfunctory, she gently cupped each breast, feeling their weight and fullness. Admiring the soft texture of the skin and the swelling curves, kneading them individually, taking delight in how I responded to each sensuous touch. When she finally brought her mouth to my nipples, I exploded.

"Oh Daphne," I cooed, "that feels so good baby. Mmmm..."

Suddenly, she gently nipped on one nipple, and instantly, I was coming.

"Ohmigod, ohmigod, I'm coming baby, oh, oh." As the waves rolled over me, she urgently kneaded both breasts, each firm grasp perfectly timed and in synch with the perfect suckling of her lips on my nipples, working in concert to feed the next crescendo of lust crashing over me. I don't really know how long the orgasm lasted. I think several minutes. I was just so perfectly in synch with her, and so perfectly lost in the moment that the waves just kept coming. Finally, I had to push her mouth away from them.

Grinning mischievously, she pushed herself lower. I gave out a gasp as she buried her tongue in my navel, determined to explore every corner with her wickedly talented tongue. Just when the sensations became too intense, she brought her face down to my pussy.

I could feel the warmth of her breath, and her anticipation as she took in my delicate flower. Lust was radiating from her in great waves and I could sense her wonder and delight as she took in its delicate aroma, and the ruddy hue of my lips, inflamed by her passion. Reaching toward her, I brought her face to mine.

"Kiss me, love. Never stop kissing me," I moaned. As we kissed, I caught delicate undertones of eggnog, and I could smell her excitement, and well, it smelled like cinnamon.

"That's new," I laughed amused at the new sensations. "What do I taste like?"

"You taste like mulled wine. You have all of the velvety complexity of the grapes, and it's subtly spiced and it's heady without being overwhelming, and wonderfully satisfying, just like you."

I blushed at her words, and then squealed as she tipped me back and brought her mouth to my sex.

The intimacy of having her kiss my special place was amazing, but what made it stunning was the wonder she found in it. As she explored me, she would become fascinated by some hollow of flesh, some curve, the delicate interface between my most feminine parts, and my hips and thighs. She gently explored them using her tongue, lips, and fingers. Learning each intimate detail of my body, memorizing it, treasuring it, and then loving it.

As my excitement mounted, she changed tactics, burying her tongue deeply in my treasure, holding my hips tightly to keep me from escaping her grasp. Screams of pleasure were soon rolling out of me.

"Oh, Oh, that's it baby, lick me there. Yes. There." It felt like my words were superfluous because she was totally immersed in my pleasure and intuitively sensing where the next lick should go, and where the next small bite could be delivered for maximum effect.

When I could take no more, she started laying down long flat licks, starting at my perineum, and going under the delicate hood of my clitoris. My desire kept mounting until finally, I was delirious with lust. Bolts of pleasure shot through me. I would feel tension as each lick began, and time was radically altered. I could feel every piece of flesh individually as her tongue traced over me, culminating on her arrival at my clit. Each time her tongue touched my clit, I could feel the wave of physical tension bursting out from my core, bringing all of my senses even further alive.

When I finally recovered, I stood up and reached for our joint gift. Looking at Daphne and she lay on the floor, I was taken by how beautiful she was and how much I loved her.

Reaching to the couch, I picked up the dildo and harness, inserting the bulb end into myself. I fastened on the harness and then knelt before her.

"You know, you look like a goddess," I said. "You're so beautiful. You make me feel so treasured."

As I knelt before her, I slipped one finger, and then a second finger into her depths. As my fingers were coated, I would bring them to my face, and suckle them, eagerly taking in her essence and then returning my fingers to their happy task. Daphne was on her back, propping herself up on her elbows. Her rich full breasts were ripe, and her hips and waist were a marvel of femininity. Her face was so beautiful as each physical sensation merged on it with her affection towards me. Leaning forward, I brought the tip of the dildo to her entrance.

"So beautiful," I mused. I could feel her urgency rising, and without hurry, I gently buried the length of the cock into her. When I could feel her mound pressed against mine, I stopped and started kissing her. In between each kiss I spoke of my love and passion for her.

"I love you Wonder Woman," I said simply. I could feel the powerful effect my adoration was having on her. "You are my soul mate. I had no idea how incomplete my life was without you. And the part that blows me away, is just how mind-numbingly wonderful you are. I hope I never get used to it. I hope that every day when I look at you I'm struck with the awe I have now. You are my one true love."

As I spoke to her, I could see the healing effect my words were having on her. The last of the scars on her heart healed and in that moment we became a whole.

Slowly, I started thrusting the dildo in and out of her. It was my first time using it, but the enhanced intimacy we enjoyed kept me perfectly in tune with her body and her needs.

As I moved in and out of her, I became lost marveling at her skin, the tingling aromas she gave off, and the mounting sighs of pleasure. On each stroke, there was a small sigh of loss as the dildo slid out, and then a deep grunt of satisfaction as I buried it deeply within her. I could see her pulse throbbing in her neck, and I could feel the slickness of her skin as the insides of her legs rubbed against me, and I enjoyed the rosy flush of her body as her pleasure rose. Then, I could feel a gentle urging as her excitement picked up. Soon, we were bucking in passion against each other as our mutual orgasm rode over and through us.

As she recovered, I stayed in place admiring her beauty. Then, slowly I started fucking her again.

As we continued to make love, I intuitively felt just how the next thrust needed to be delivered, and how fast or slow I needed to adjust the tempo. Soon, she was coming again.

"Oh Emily, fuck me baby! Fuck me! Oh, Gawwddd..." she moaned. Just then my third orgasm of the morning burst upon me. It was beyond spectacular.

**

That was twenty years ago and things are still totally beyond spectacular. We got the agency opened, and we've been able to place a lot of children in better homes. There's been a few losses along the way, but today we were going to celebrate our most thrilling victory.

Santa appeared before the staff. "Everyone," he started, "twenty years ago we started with a dream to rescue children and make a difference. You've all done far better than I could ever have dared hope. I am so immensely proud of you. And in celebration of the work that we've done together, and in particular, Daphne and Emily, I would like to introduce you to our newest elf member."

"Miss Sarah Elizabeth Cooper."

**

Thanks for reading. This story has truly been a labor of love for me. I'd like to acknowledge two stories that inspired me to write this. The stories are "The Elf Who Shagged Me" by FiveWolves, and "The Christmas Elf" by MyHands316. Thanks to both of those authors for their really terrific stories. I'd also like to thank Bramblethorn for editing this story.

If you enjoyed this story, please take a moment to vote for it and leave a comment.