Elvira's Manor

Story Info
A Realtor Has A Meeting With The Mistress Of The Dark.
3.5k words
4.57
3k
14
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert Caldwin used his shoulder to barge open the tall, wrought iron gate, ignoring the ominous rolling fog that covered much of the courtyard of the manor, setting his eyes on the Victorian style door perched between a couple of stone golems. In all the years that he had worked in real estate, his latest client earned her place as one of his strangest. Everything about the property itself practically screamed eldritch nightmare, from the twisted expressions on the faces of the gargoyles lining the ramshackle roof, to the thorn covered vines that had crept their way along the outer walls.

He leapt onto the stone pathway, banging his suitcase against his leg in the process, growing increasingly wary as he ascended the incline leading to the manor itself, sure that he had spotted a shadow of movement amongst the fog. His office had deliberately kept the details of the client vague after they handed her case over to him, only providing him with what he quickly realised were some strategically complimentary pictures of the century old manor, intended to make the building and its surroundings seem less bone chilling than it did in person.

As for its owner, Robert knew even less. From the information he had been given, he knew that she was a television personality of sorts, a hostess of horror and slasher movies. Robert wasn't interested in the horror genre in the least, and neither did he intend on becoming familiar with them over the course of the sale period of her property.

Reaching the black painted door, Robert readied himself for whatever he was about to expose himself to, hoping that his professionalism would see him through. He grabbed the brass knocker and gave it a firm strike, wincing as the sound echoed out, loud enough that it managed to set off his car alarm. He hastily reached into the pocket of his suit jacket and remotely deactivated the alarm, oblivious to the door as it groaned open.

"May I help you?" a deep, refined voice from behind him asked.

Robert cleared his throat and turned, readying his hand to shake the one belonging to the source of the voice. "Yes, I have an appointment with the owner of the propert..."

Richard's voice immediately fell silent, his body wilted as he was met with the sight of the hulking figure that occupied much of the space of the already oversized door frame. Although it wore what Richard recognised as a reasonably expensive black wool suit and a pair of black oxfords that had been shined thoroughly until they gleamed, it was the scaled hands and features that resembled that of an aquatic creature that almost sent the real estate agent running back to his car. Richard wasn't sure how long he had been frozen in place, but the clicking of a pair of fingers shook him out of his near catatonic state.

"Sir? Sir? Am I to assume that you are the one that the agency sent to assist in executing the sale of the manor?" the creature asked, seemingly unaware of the sheer fright Richard felt.

"Ex-execute?" Richard stammered. "You, uh, what are..."

"Another easily spooked civilian," the creature uttered, rolling its entirely black eyes as it let out a sigh that caused its gills to bristle, "come along, before the hounds pick up your scent. You're early, the mistress is still getting ready in her bed chambers."

"Right, I'll follow you," Richard gasped out, watching the creature walking through the foyer, not bothering to look back.

Richard had seen some peculiar sights in his few years working in real estate, from homes that had somehow managed to disappear overnight, to to properties made up entirely of used newspapers and recycled magazines. But nothing came close to seeing what appeared to be a creature pulled right from the silver screen in the flesh, dressed in a suit that Robert was sure cost more than his own. As much as his scepticism tried to kick in, he knew that there was no indication of any fakery, its skin breathed in a way that cheap latex could never.

Robert could count the number of steps between the doorstep to the driver side door of his car in his head, something that only added to his desire to cut and run before discovering what else was hidden inside the old manor. But his sense of reason was easily overridden by his thoughts of percentages and potential commission, as fear inducing as the property in its current state appeared, Robert couldn't deny that it was seated in a prime location, that the size of the land up for grabs would definitely appeal to a shrewd minded developer. With a roll of his shoulders, Robert picked up his suitcase and took a step inside, keeping a gap of a few feet between himself and the creature.

"So, uhh, what are you exactly?" Robert winced, realising just how blunt his question had been.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm the butler, sir," the creature replied plainly.

"No, what I meant was... never mind," Robert amended, not wanting to push his luck. He took the chance to look around the interior of the manor, something that had been conveniently left out of the limited number of pictures of the property he had been given. He wasn't surprised by what he found, the halls were lined by lit torches and portraits that crept into the realm of the fantastical, the walls were covered into a patterned wallpaper that only someone with a strange sense of humour would find enjoyment in looking at on a daily basis. It only made him further question what sort of kook he would be forced to negotiate with.

They reached an expansive foyer, decorated to fit the Victorian theme that the exterior had displayed in full. A single, wide staircase extended up to the upper floor, with a deep red carpet that draped over the centre section of the individual stairs. From the tall ceiling above, a large crystal chandelier moved gently from side to side, each transparent droplet refracted the light emitting from the flickering flames.

Glancing down at his watch, Robert felt himself growing a little impatient. "Your mistress is taking her time, isn't she?"

The creature folded its thick arms behind its back, standing beside the banister in preparation for the arrival of the woman in question. "She prefers the term 'fashionably late,' you won't see her until she has made herself up to perfection. Ah, and I think you're in luck."

Robert turned his head up at the sound of a door closing with a thud, followed by the clicking of a pair of heels against the exposed wood floors in the hallway above. Sure enough, a distinctly feminine figure crossed the length of hall, until she came to a stop at the top stop, placing her hands on her hips as Robert finally caught a full glimpse of his client.

Far from the crone he had expected based on the appearance of the manor, the woman he found oozed glamour. Her mass of silky black hair had been made up into a retro style beehive. A plain black gown travelled from her shoulders down to the surface of the carpet, with a plunge that threatened to cause her large breasts to burst out at any moment, and a slit so high that Robert could see the full length of her defined leg. A pair of dark stockings led down to a pair of black, patent stilettos.

The woman made her descent, keeping her feet at an angle as she navigated the narrow steps, until she graciously accepted the help of her butler for the final few steps. Smiling broadly, she walked over to Robert, pulling him unexpectedly into a hug, surprising him with her strength considering her smaller frame.

"You must be Mr Caldwin?" the woman asked with an accent that wouldn't have seemed out of place amongst the valley girls.

"Oh, you can just call me Robert," he replied with a weak laugh, fighting off the temptation to let his gaze wander down to her cleavage.

"Much better, I hate all of of those nonsensical formalities. Now that we're on first name terms, you can call me Elvira," she offered, looking up at him expectantly, gazing back at her butler when she didn't catch a lick of recognition from the agent. "You know, Mistress of the Dark? Goddess of all things macabre? She-bitch of San Andreas? Nothing?"

Robert shrugged apologetically. "I'm not all that knowledgeable when it comes to anything pop culture, I'm more of a graphs and numbers type of guy."

"A pencil pusher, more like," the creature grumbled.

"Hush, Chapman, it's not Robert's fault if he prefers the office cubicle to a bit of horror," Elvira said, shooting Robert a suggestive wink as she sauntered over to one of the walls, lifting a lit torch from its holster. "Let's go for a little tour, my straight laced friend, it'll give you a better idea of what I'm sellin'."

Robert side stepped the creature, still uncomfortable with the way its bulbous black eyes seemed to scrutinise his every little movement. He bandied jogged to catch up to Elvira, unable to tear his eyes from her swaying hips, a distraction that caused him to collide face first with a fairly large spider's web that Elvira had managed to duck beneath. Sputtering in an attempt to tear the webbing from his face, Robert felt a soft tickle against his cheek, brushing the web away.

Opening his eyes, Robert saw Elvira walking away with a jet black feather duster in her hand, clearing the path ahead as she went. "Sorry about that, you know what these web spinners can be like, give 'em an inch and they'll take up the whole place. Oh look, we've reached the kitchen."

"Thanks," he exhaled, following her into the spacious kitchen, still curious as to where she had pulled the duster from. Thankfully, the kitchen appeared to be at least somewhat normal, complete with fixtures and fittings that resembled what he would have seen in one of his ordinary property listings. Robert opened his briefcase and whipped out his camera, snapping off a few shots of the cupboards and marble top island.

"Would you care for a snack, Robert?" Elvira asked, pointing a black painted nail towards what he assumed was a storage pantry. "A drink, perhaps?"

"No thank you, I had something to eat before I came," he lied, having no intention of finding out what exactly was hidden behind it. He strolled up to the small kitchen island, noting the little details he could add to the manor's portfolio.

Yelping in fright, Robert just kept a grip of his camera as the once innocuous white pantry door was barged open by a thick, fluid coated, deep pink tentacle. The leaking tip appeared to search the kitchen, before it focused directly on Elvira. It launched itself towards her, wrapping its way around her thigh, rubbing its glistening tip against the base of her exposed black satin panties.

"Hey! Hey! Not right now, Calamar, we have company," Elvira exclaimed, tapping the muscular tentacle with her hand, causing it to unwind itself. The tip lifted itself up to Elvira's face, drooping from the rebuke. Compelled to brighten up its mood, Elvira lightly brushed the side of its slick outer layer, easing the it past her ruby lips as she engaged in what could best be described as some form of a French kiss. It perked it up instantly as she pulled it away. "Maybe later on, alright?"

The tentacle squirmed joyously as it retracted back into the pantry, gently closing the door behind it. A shell shocked Robert grasped the edge of the island, using it to keep himself upright. "What the hell was that thing?"

"Oh, don't mind him," Elvira laughed fondly, "you know how demanding men can be, particularly ones with more than two arms. Now let's head to the place where the real magic happens."

Elvira brushed past him, bringing a red tinge to his cheeks with the sensation of her breasts crushing against his chest. He followed her once more, though he walked with a sedate gait, worried about what other things lurked within the various walls and behind every door. Sweeping through a velvet curtain, Robert could see what she meant.

What was at some point a family living area had been converted into a makeshift studio. A plush rug took up much of the free floor space, with the edges of the room being filled by studio cameras and monitors. A set of bright spotlights pointed towards the piece of furniture that seemed to he the focus of it all. A large red velvet couch rested up the rug, with the back rest curling down to meet a set of narrow arm rests.

Robert's curiosity about its purpose was soon answered as Elvira took a seat, swinging her long legs up until they were sprawled out across the thick cuchion. She perched her elbow against the arm rest and rested the other against her entirely exposed thigh. "So? What d'you think? Quite the nifty set up, huh?"

"Is this meant to be your television studio?" Robert asked. "Do you just lie there and introduce these horror movies of yours? Is that even something people tune in to watch"

"Well duh," Elvira giggled, "you'd be surprised by how many men would tune in just to watch a buxom woman talk about anything for a half hour. In my case, it's ragging on old horror flicks, the camper the better. Ever see Plan Nine from Outer Space?"

"Er, no, I'm not exactly into the whole horror thing. So why would you want to move?" he asked, looking for anything he could possibly photograph that didn't include rows of cables or a shimmering velvet curtain. "It seems like you have everything here set up to suit your needs."

"It's not the house I'm trying to get away from, it's the city," Elvira answered, settling against the arm rest, "California has become such a drab place full of people trying to insert as much silicone and plastic into their bodies as possible."

"Erm..." Robert didn't quite know how to verbalize his response in a sensitive manner, instead he let his eyes swing down to Elvira's tantalising cleavage.

Her eyes followed his and she beamed, running her tongue across her lips as she lifted a hand to cup one of her breasts. "Sweetie, these girls are all mine, one hundred percent natural. If you're good, I might just show 'em to you."

"Ah-hah," Robert choked out, tugging his collar as his cheeks heated up even further. "I'm not sure about that. Don't you want to discuss the details of the sale, discuss any permits that need to be obtained, such as demolition licenses?"

"Demolition? You can't possibly mean going as far as knocking this place down?" Elvira gasped.

"The land itself would be quite expensive, this part of the city will undergo some big changes over the next decade or so. But the house itself in its current state would be... well... an acquired taste, it could take a while before we find someone who will take it as it is. Pre-sale demolition might just bump up the potential asking price."

Elvira shook her head, looking around the room with nostalgia etched on her regal face. "I couldn't possibly do that, there's too many memories wrapped up in this old place to just send the dozers in to bring it all crashin' down. Wouldn't you be willing to hang on just a little more? Wait until the right person or life form pops up?"

Robert scratched his arm awkwardly. "As much as I'd like to, I hadn't intended on hanging around for too long, I specialise more in rapid sales. Matching the house to a particular buyer is a little outside of my comfort zone."

Rather than appearing downcast by his response, a devious smile crept onto the raven haired woman's face. She circled her finger against her stocking clad thigh, batting her long eye lashes at him. "I think you have it in you, Robert, you just need to be encouraged; incentivised."

Robert found difficulty in forming a response as he watched Elvira. Her fingers danced along her thigh, stopping as she shifted the gown upwards to reveal the band of her satin panties. Hooking her thumb of the strap, she slowly pulled them down, leaving Robert awe struck as he observed the garment travel across her legs, leaving the conveniently placed fabric of her gown as the only thing obscuring her now naked sex as she flicked the panties towards Robert with the toe of her shoe.

"Why don't we make a deal?" Elvira offered, flashing him a cheshire grin. "You promise that you find me the perfect new owner for my home -- who is still willing to pay market value or above -- and I'll make the duration of the sale period something you'll never forget. What'd you say?"

"I, uhh..." Robert simply couldn't find the words to respond. Instead, his legs gave his response instead, carrying him step by step over to Elvira, until he stopped short by less than a foot, with an unmistakable tent poking against the material of his suit pants.

Licking her ruby lips, Elvira brought her hands to up to the buckle of his belt, swiping the lock out of place. His pants unceremoniously dropped down to his ankles, soon followed by his boxers, leaving his hard shaft completely exposed to the gothic woman. He felt her grasping his cock, tugging it at an even pace, subtly drawing him closer to him.

"I'm used to dealing with stiffs, Robert, you're in safe hands with me. Very safe hands indeed," Elvira proclaimed with a purr. She pulled him even closer, forcing him to kneel on the plush couch.

Before Robert realised it, Elvira had managed to position herself with her back resting against the armrest, her long legs spread wide in preparation. He had been manoeuvred around until his shaft was almost perfectly in line with her opening, with nothing left to prevent him from just sliding himself in.

"Come on, big guy, show me what your made of," Elvira dared, throwing one leg over the back of the couch, resting the other on the rug.

Robert compiled, launching himself at her just as the words left her lips, piercing her slit with his throbbing shaft, hissing as her walls hugged him. He brought his hips back up, then sent them crashing back down, shoving his full length in its entirety.

"Oh my, and there was Chapman accusing you of being a bore," Elvira moaned, using her legs to help her meet every stroke of Robert's lower body, loving the sound of slapping flesh as it filled the studio, "all you needed was the promise of getting between my legs to kick that spontaneous side of your mind into gear."

"Feels so... damn good," Robert said, burying his head in her chest as he gave into his lust.

The pair descended into something resembled animalistic rutting, putting the old couch through its paces as their bodies collided, euphoria acted as a drug for the uptight Richard. He pulled her gown away from her chest, letting her pale breasts spill free for him to lavish.

Elvira whimpered as she felt the feeling of his throbbing increasing in intensity, realising that it wouldn't be long until he fired off his load. She ran her fingers through his hair, rolling her hips. "You're so close, Robert! Tell me where you want to cum, honey."

"Your chest!" Robert roared out.

Elvira pushed him away, then repositioned Robert so his pulsating came to rest between her breasts. She cupped her mammaries and pressed them against his shaft, waiting for him to get the hint. Fortunately, Robert caught on before he lost his momentum, surging his hips back and forth, without pause. Roaring out, Robert became rigid as he sent hot ropes of his sperm soaring from between Elvira's breasts, covering her chest and face.

Robert crashed down tiredly against the corner of the couch, taking heavy breaths to recover. Turning to look at the well fucked Elvira, he quickly felt guilt, seeing the state he had left her in. His cum had dripped across her face, causing her makeup and mascara to run, her pure black gown showed clear signs of stains from where his cum had landed.

"Oh god! I didn't mean to do that, I don't know what happened to me," Robert stammered, unlocking his briefcase to retrieve a packet of tissues, fumbling as he passed them over to her.

"I do," Elvira grinned, using her finger to scrape off the globs of thick cum, which she promptly licked clean with her tongue, "you finally decided to not play it safe, and this was the result. Don't worry, Robert, I've been covered in far more sperm than this before, comes with the territory of dealing with all sorts of ghoulish creatures. So, how do you feel about our little arrangement?"

12