Elysium

Story Info
One Moment Can Change Everything If You Follow Your Heart...
3k words
4.58
1.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elysium

We all have that dream. The one where our worries from the past aren't there and we can focus on the better parts of our lives. Time and time again, that dream grows apart from you, making it just that. In this future, we've lost nearly every memory of that reality.

In Elysium, those dreams are slightly closer.

Many accused it of being witchcraft technology that robbed people of true joy. If the same people were honest with themselves, their best stories are somewhere far from their present. My present wasn't the worst there was... but my idea for a dream was with someone I couldn't be close to.

After working for years in kitchens and the machines that run them, you see yourself in a lot of restaurants and even private spaces. By accident, I happened to find him having an argument with the man who raised him. Once he noticed me, there were words with me and a scuffle between the three. While the older man walked off, the younger one scowled.

"I didn't need your help," he grumbled.

"You got it anyway," was all I said.

He was standoffish at me, seeing as I was someone he didn't know. After a long period of awkward and tense silence, I sighed before I offered him a clean rag from my back pocket.

"Fuck off."

"You got a bad cut."

He touched around his face, realizing there was fresh blood. Biting his tongue, the rag was snatched from my hand as I leaned against the wall.

"You got a name?"

"None of your damn business."

"Nice to meet you."

His eyes looked up, staring daggers before he rolled his eyes.

"I'm Petro."

"I know who you are. You've been to my house."

This made me raise a brow. So that's why he looks familiar.

"It would help if you told me your name."

Shaking his head, he came over pushing the rag into my chest.

"You're a smart guy. I'm sure you'll remember."

Before I could say anything else, he walked off. Sighing, I noticed how much heavier the rag felt. Cupping it in my palm, I opened the bloodied cloth to find a few gold coins. On one of them, there was the symbol of Earth, roots, and a sword.

Oh... so this is how I'll find you.

--

Seeing as net results were vetted and questioned for suspicion, I went to the library after my shift at the restaurant to find the symbol. There were six older texts that documented marks like this and that was with good reason. Since technology took over everything around, books were the real place to look when you knew the truth was behind a price tag.

I didn't leave until sometime later the next day. By then, I knew exactly who my mystery friend from last night was. Aleksandr Kievne.

His father was responsible for creating thermal mood lighting for clubs, a revolutionary thing in a city functioning on clubs, underground dark stations, and close to everywhere else in Kelar. One thing that few people noticed was Mr. Kievne's greed, pushing away anyone of blood to save the money and spotlight for himself.

Aleksandr was right that I had been at his house, seeing as I had repaired Mr. Kievne's machines more than once. Though... that was for an apartment on his own. On the walk back to my apartment to wash up, I thought over and over of places Aleksandr could be. Looks like I had some work to do.

--

Sending out a few messages, I came back from showering to find ten replies. There was only one with more useful information on it.

Aleksander Kievne

Age: 21

Occupation: Literature Analyst & Musician

Hobbies: Dancing, discret restaurant tours

There were few districts with those activities or types in Kelar. But just one had all four: District Dark. Taking a bag of spare clothes and emergency supplies, I started to take the railway. Seeing as it was nearing midnight already, I expected it to be jam packed and heading to District Red and Blue. But it seemed thin... which sent my flags up immediately.

Boarding the train, my stomach felt heavy as the doors closed. Looking to my right, I froze in place. Aleksandr...

"Seems the rabbit has fallen down the hole after Alice," he chuckled, taking a bite of the chocolate bar I had seen him holding.

"Would that make me Alice or the Rabbit? I've always been more of a Hatter," I joked nervously.

He rolled his eyes, walking closer with ease as the train moved. "If you're the Hatter, I was right to think you were mad. Because you're walking right into fire."

"I have no reason to ignore it."

"You know nothing about me other than the clue I left behind."

He eyed me hard, waiting to see how I would respond.

"I found your name and crest Aleksandr."

A smile was on his lips, small and easy to hide. But I could tell by his eyes.

"You're a smart one, Hatter. And my guess is likely not wrong that you were going to find me in District Dark."

I nodded, nervous but less than where it started at. This made his smile a bit easier to see, though I still preferred to look in his eyes. Something about keeping eye contact was... necessary in a way I couldn't say.

"I must admit... I didn't expect you to examine the coins and not pawn them. I had only offered them one time to a woman. And she was gone with them once I blinked. Yet here you are, like a moth on a starless night."

"Call it a hunch. Comes from experience when to follow or ignore it."

He finished the last bite of his chocolate bar, putting the wrapper in his pocket as he came closer.

"Humor me with something."

I muttered, "Anything."

This piqued his interest as he stood chest to chest with me. I was the first to break, eyes flicking downward then up at his again. As they did, he slipped the empty wrapper into my pocket with a grin.

"Don't fall behind now. Only follow after solving the next clue."

Those whispered words left me breathless and cheeks red as he backed away. At the next stop, he waved while walking backwards out of the train. Leaving the station, we held eyes as I kept riding towards District Dark. Reaching into my pocket for the wrapper, I opened the foil, showing an old fashioned key.

This would lead me somewhere in District Dark... and I likely had until the next night to figure it out.

--

Once off the train at District Dark, my first thought was to find their Dark Web Cafe. No monitored search histories on your number ID. Typing in some trial and error word combinations, I ended up with a list of buildings that used old fashioned keys for entry. They were close to each other, so it would be easier to search them all. Embarking on my unknown journey, I was going from building to building with no luck.

Come sunset, I had tried all of the buildings and every locked door. Nothing. Son of a bitch gave me a dud. Sitting on a stone wall, I took a moment to breathe while holding the key. This could have been a trick to waste my time... but that wouldn't make sense. Because Aleksandr said not to fall behind. The way he said it made me think that it wasn't to mess with me.

He meant it.

Deep in thought, I kept hearing a constant beep. It sounded off every so often in this area when I searched around. But I thought it was a faulty sensor in someone's house. Though now was when I realized how much softer it had gotten. Looking back at the key, I held it out toward the faint noise. Softer. Pulling it back, the sound went up just a tad. Sliding down, I walked toward the noise, key in front of him as he did. Softer and softer the noise became and it led me to a flight of stairs. One by one, I kept going until I reached the bottom. Walking forward, I came to a dim garden that had small openings to let in natural and artificial light.

In awe, I stood in the shade of a lofty tree and took a deep breath. This scent... it was familiar. Though as I kept my eyes closed, I wondered more as to why. Hearing scuffling, I turned to where it had come from. Like magic, there he was again.

How the hell did he do that?

--

For months, it was this game of clues and small talks with Aleksander. Like a guardian angel of some sort, he left small reminders of himself for me to ponder on. When I could spare a moment, I would follow each clue in hopes of seeing him again. As an excuse to see more of each other, I started leaving clues behind.

At first, I thought seeing each other wasn't a mutual feeling. Though my mind changed when I was at the waterfront and had company waiting to enjoy doughnuts way after midnight. Gradually, I felt closer to Alek this way. Coveting every fact about him or the story he shared and sensing he did the same when I spoke. A lingering doubt held onto my shoulders, muttering that he wouldn't be here too long.

That doubt grew quieter after roads pointed back to that garden in District Dark. It was where I had finally gotten the courage to hold his hand... and the time after, to ask for a kiss... Small risks that I wanted to be real more and more. When they became a need and not a need, an ache grew in my stomach. Just to have him close each time never left my head.

Remembering a year of our game was coming up, I planned to at least bring flowers. Alek was a minimalist, preferring thoughtful over expensive. He appreciated when I did get him something, and scolded me if he thought it was too much. Though he understood I was similar after a while. This warmth felt good... and I hadn't felt anything like it in a long time. Riding the rail to District Dark was different with each ride. From unsure, to nervous, to excited, and now content. On this ride... I'm where I'm meant to be.

Walking to the garden, I found Alek just walking in. Seeing me, we smiled at the same time, blushing. Offering him my flowers, he blushed further.

"What did I tell you about gifts?" He scolded sweetly.

"Twelve roses for a year made sense to me," I said back softly.

"A year... damn. Never thought I would be happy."

"Neither did I. But here we are."

He took my hand in his, biting his lip as he led me through the dimly lit corridor to the garden. Though once under the night sky, Alek laid the flowers on a bench before pulling me into a deep kiss. A deep breath left me as he did, my arms around him as we held each other.

When our lips pulled away, our foreheads touched with our voices low.

"If you missed me, I could have come sooner Alek."

"Privacy for us is important, Petro... I don't want anyone to see you. Because you're only for my eyes."

My cheeks stung as he said this, my toes wiggling and heart thumping. "I wouldn't want them anywhere else... seeing as mine only see you."

We stood close for some minutes, muttering I love you ever so often. Biting my lip, I lifted Alek slightly to walk under the tree. When his feet touched the ground, my back met the tree's trunk, lips pressed to mine again.

"You know I don't like being lifted up."

"S-sorry..."

"Mm... I can forgive you. Because my mind is somewhere else."

"Can.. you tell me what's on your mind?"

He shook his head, fingers brushing along my throat. "Let me show you instead."

Like the second night, I felt breathless at his words. One of my knees buckled, making me kneel as I tried to keep his lips to mine. His growl found my ears as I was laid back against the grass, his weight over me. My breathing slowed, heart in my ears, as my hands touched Alek's back. His shirt was bunched in either of my hands, begging him to not go anywhere.

"Don't worry sweetheart... I'm right here."

"I need you so much..."

"Shh... you have me Petor. I'm going to make sure you're loved."

In those soft words, our actions took hold. The night was lukewarm and the grass dewy... I couldn't ignore those facts as my shirt was slid up, Alek's lips trailing down my chest, across and further toward my belt. I felt his smile against my heartbeat, another kiss to ease my butterflies, and a teasing one at the ache in my jeans.

With the air against me, my shirt was under me and skin was seen as I returned the favor for Alek. How he tasted would always be on my mind. Sweet as I left marks against his chest, smaller at his shoulders, and salty as my hand reached inside his pants, finding a warmth there for me.

His cock throbbed against my hand and more against my cock as he grinded against me. I couldn't hold back moaning as he did, looking at him with dark eyes. He smiled again, slowing his motion as I was back against my shirt on the grass. My thoughts quieted as he kept grinding, my eyes barely opened as I tried to look up at him. That grin... it drove me truly mad as I stared. His hands traced down my chest, eventually moving as he did to pull my jeans off. The dewdrops on my legs were cold though Alek's touch against my thighs and lightly over my cock distracted me from it.

Leaning down, his tongue dragged against my tip, tasting where I ached so much for his love. Knowing I was dizzied but eager to see him, he teasingly stripped from his own jeans, his cock dripping as he stood. My mouth couldn't help drooling at him...

Alek was so perfect to me...

His hand wrapped around his length, stroking as I looked him up and down. Reaching for him, I kept my hand over his, stroking as my mouth came closer, tasting some of his nectar for myself. I had likely gotten greedy as Alek tilted my chin up, his breathing heavy.

We had always liked stroking and tasting each other... and if we got too greedy, the other might cum. And by the look in his eyes, he wanted to savor tonight. Brushing his thumb on my bottom lip, I was on my back again as he settled between my legs. Without being told, my legs opened a bit more, my face red as I did. This scenario played over in my head before but was different in the moment.

He held his cock his hand, stroking himself and teasing as he rubbed against me.

"Say it Petor... I love it when you do."

"Please Aleks... I need you to fuck me..."

The tip of his cock dripped more as I said please, pressing as he told me to say it again. Each time I repeated the words made me melt inside and brought us together as one. Knowing he was deep, I moaned halfway through repeating myself and he naturally pressed his hips against mine quickly.

Covering my mouth, I moaned louder and saw stars. Those stars were frequent as Aleks began to thrust deep into me and I felt the urge to push against him. When I could focus, I looked at Aleks as his hands held my hips, thrusting steadily. My eyes then went lower, watching his cock slip in then out, my own cock moving about and leaking. My one hand couldn't help touching my chest as the other rested atop one of Alek's on my hips. It moved to hold mine, fingers laced as he thrust faster. I had to cover my mouth again to not be heard screaming. But his hand left mine to uncover it as I did.

"Don't hide those pretty noises from me, Petor. Let me hear how being fucked makes you feel."

I felt my eyes tear as he said so, both of my arms wanting him close. Obliging, he leaned over, arms around me and mine around him as his hips kept moving against my bucking. His kisses were the only things I felt giving me air and keeping centered as I tried to indulge longer. Though the more I twitched and felt warmth on my skin, I knew I couldn't.

My fingers curled against Alek's skin, his name leaving my mouth as I felt myself cumming. His thrusts quickened in response, my name leaving his lips as his cum filled my stomach with warm love...

The heat on our skins was like the sun, but our kisses the serenity of our closeness. Panting softly, he was still hard inside me. As I went to ask if I could help him relax, his finger was over my lip as he spoke softly.

"I want to stay inside you until we doze off... I'm not done savoring the moment..."

My face was red as he talked, my stomach fluttery.

"Stay as long as you want my love..."

"As long as time allows..."

We nuzzled there, still joined under the tree and starry nightfall. I never wanted to close my eyes as I traced every feature of Alek's face. Not remembering every detail was criminal... Though as sleep took me for the night, I was wide awake in another time. Beside me was empty, and I sighed.

Elysium was better than most memories made afterward. Even with that happiness feeling far away, it won't be forever. And those memories will be mine again.