Elysium Fields

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh," wanting to make conversation to take my mind, and engorged cock from the sight of this 'new,' becoming more attractive by the second, woman. "Uh, what do you do, uh, for a living, Ken?"

"Insurance, with 'State Farm'. You?"

"Real estate. I'm with..." quickly thinking it best not to say too much, "uh, an agency in Woodland Hills."

The man and woman at the new blanket now nude, along with numbers of other people that even now were beginning to populate the field.

"You married?" Ken asked.

"Yeah. But my wife... We haven't been talking to each other, you know, for a few days now, so I thought, 'what the hell', and bought myself a day here."

Now, looking about, there were dozens of naked women of all shapes and sizes."

"You going to tell her you were here?"

There were so many naked women I didn't quite know where or which way to look, and did not want to appear to be gawking at Sandy, which is exactly what I did want to do.

"Tell my wife about this? About here? I don't know yet."

"Sandy was hesitant, but after coming for one day, she fell in love with it here."

Needing no prompting, "Ken's right," she said. "He almost had to twist my arm to get me here the first time, but once I came, I do! I love it here!"

Looking about, "Most of the couples here married?" I asked.

"Don't really know." Surprising me, "Sandy and I aren't, though." Ken said.

****

Strange, but I, along with most men, I would think, would feel that in a situation such as this, at a place such as Elysium with dozens of nude women of all ages, shapes and sizes... Most men would think that they had died and gone to heaven, and that they would have a boner from the time they came till the time they left. However, much to my amazement, and confirmed by my newfound friend, Ken, this is far from the case, because...

****

As this day wore on, having our picnic lunches together, sharing a bottle and a half of their wine, beginning to confide in each other... or maybe it was the wine and this beautiful, Southern California spring day...

"Guys," I asked, "do not take offense at this, but other than for you, Sandy, " gazing at her moderate sized tits and tightened, elongated dark brown nipples, "how come seeing all these naked women I'm not horny as hell?"

In the Jacuzzi, Ken sitting on the side with his feet dangling in the bubbling water, his dangly cock hanging over the coping.

****

Once again, I must digress:

Men are competitive creatures.

If you women reading this did not know, let me now state that men, at least most men, are highly competitive creatures.

Most, or many men will not admit to this, but, having an inbred competitive mentality, men will, clandestinely, if in a communal shower or, most certainly in a place such as Elysium, mentally compare the breadth and/or the visible length of another man's cock to the breadth and/or the visible length of their own cock.

It does not necessarily hold true that if a man's cock, in a relaxed state, appears to be 'less endowed', nor, that in an engorged state, that same man may, proportionately, remain 'less endowed' than any other average man. Or, if a man's cock, in a relaxed state, appears to be 'more endowed', it does not necessarily hold true that in an engorged state that same man may, proportionately, appear to be that much 'more endowed' than any other average man.

This said, though on the thick side... My fingers needing about another inch to wrap around my cock when having a boner, about six and a half inches long while erected, I consider myself a man of 'average endowment'...

Okay, I'll admit it! It was a bit gratifying to see that, though far from the relaxed appearance of the 'greatly more endowed', I was, appearance wise, in a relaxed appearance far from the 'least endowed' of the many men that I saw on this day.

So, as the Colt .44 of the old west was considered to be 'the great equalizer', cock wise, a place such as Elysium might be considered, at least for me, 'the great equalizer'.

****

"Guys," I asked, "do not take offense at this, but other than for you, Sandy, how come seeing all these naked women I'm not horny as hell?"

"look around you, Len."

"Okay..." Not too used to wine, at least the three glasses of wine that I'd consumed, "...okay," I said as, a bit bleary eyed, I did look around.

"What do you see?"

Smiling, "Lots'a tits," I said.

"Yeah, but there's so many you can't really concentrate on any particular pair'a tits, can you?"

"Yeah," Looking at Sandy, who was standing closely alongside of me, "except for yours," I said, looking at the water bubbling onto and around her tits.

"I'm turning you on, Mitchie?" she asked moving even closer, rubbing her tits onto my upper arm while...

"Ummm," I'm sure my eyes turning up in my head...

...Sandy's hand, hidden by the bubbling water, took hold of my cock.

Oh, yeah! I thought, looking at Ken, then, my hand, hidden by the bubbling water, rubbing the furrow of her cunt, "Yeah, Sandy, you are definitely turning me on."

Her lips brushing mine, her tongue pushing through, "Yeah!" She said, "I know."

"Anyway," Ken said, apparently not caring if Sandy put her tongue into my mouth or brushed her naked tits against my arm, or, because I was hidden from the waist down by the foaming, bubbling water, if he'd guessed that his girlfriend was holding my cock, or that I was rubbing her pussy. Except, rather than dangling over the coping, Ken's long, thin, dangly cock wasn't dangling anymore, or for that matter wasn't that thin anymore. "There's so many women here to look at," he went on, "it's almost impossible, at least it was for me and, looks like for you, too, to concentrate on any single woman."

Although definitely concentrating on one single woman, considering this as the only plausible reason, my eyes closed to the feel of Sandy's hand, "Yeah, I guess," I said.

****

"So, Sandy asked..."

All three of us now sharing their blanket: Myself, my legs stretched straight forward, sat to the left of Ken, who, shading his eyes from the mid-afternoon sun, was reclining with his arm across his eyes. Facing us, to the right of Ken, Sandy, well knowing the effect she was having, sat with her legs spread from side to side.

"So, Sandy asked, you going to tell your wife about this place?" Adding slyly, "And me?"

"Don't know." I honestly answered. "And if I do," our eyes locking, "certainly not about you."

"Ohhh," Sandy purred, "you're hurting my feelings."

Looking down, her eyes following mine, "Not when you do this to me, I'm not going to tell my wife about you."

Uncovering his eyes, looking at my cock, "Yeah," Ken said, "don't guess I'd tell my wife either."

Turning away, I looked across the highly populated field and, concentrating, I willed myself to return to a deflated state, until...

Strangely...

Very strangely, three rows of blankets away, one lone lady...

One lone lady among the, possibly, forty or fifty naked women within my sight wore a bikini bathing suit and this one, less than naked lady...

Looking onto my lap, my, albeit thick but, in my opinion, averagely endowed cock was, once again, standing very rigidly at attention.

3:45 PM

"Sorry, guys..." Looking at Sandy, "Yeah! Yeah! I can tell you're not a guy," lightly kissing a breast, my lips lingering on her nipple, "but I've got to get going."

Sitting up, "Think you'll be coming back?" Ken asked.

"Don't know. If she's still not talking to me, I just might be back tomorrow and buy a membership."

****

As the motto: "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" "What happens at Elysium stays at Elysium!" So, though spending the day and becoming fast fiends; especially with Sandy very fast friends, the three of us knew our friendship, along with any personal information, at least until we got to knew each other better, if we ever get to know each other better, was to remain private. So no telephone numbers were exchanged and any future meetings, at least for the time being, would be strictly coincidental.

****

Standing, pulling my shorts and shirt on. Dropping down again, socks and shoes. The beach towel went back into the pannier.

"Hey, it was really nice meeting you both," I said. "Hope we do it again."

Shaking my hand, "Yeah, Len." Ken said, "I'd like that."

"Bye, Sandy."

Standing, coming to me, placing her arms on my shoulders, " I really enjoyed being with you, Lennie." Kissing me, her tongue lingering in my mouth...

Feeling her body pressing onto me, enjoying this kiss, waiting till she pulled her mouth from mine, "Teasing me, you mean."

"Well, yeah, that, too. But I really hope we can get together again," adding, "soon."

Wanting to leave Sandy now about as much as wanting a root canal "Me, too." I said sincerely.

"Yeah, and if we do," Sandy said, tilting her head backward, towards the meeting, lecture room and private bedrooms. "maybe we can spend some 'quiet time' together.

And, Oh, my God! I thought, I'd love to spend some 'quiet time' with you!

"You wouldn't mind if Len and I spent some, 'quiet time' together, would you Ken."

"Nah," he said, "not if I can watch, or maybe even, you know, maybe the three of us...?"

Not knowing if he was serious, however, the thought of Ken watching Sandy and myself fucking, along with his 'maybe' joining us was, oddly, exciting.

****

Wondering what I would face once I returned home, this beautiful day's mellow feeling dissipating the closer I became.

****

Woodland Hills, California

May 10, 1986

4:32 PM

"Hi."

Watching television, glancing at me as I entered the room, wordlessly bringing her attention back to the television and, doing a quick "double-take," her eyebrows moving upward, her eyes widening, Lisa stared at me for a slow three count, then, with a lip curling sign of disgust -- that I so recognized -- she turned back to the television.

Noting the look on Lisa's face as she'd stared, fighting an urge to look downward to see if I'd zipped his fly, but, cycling shorts having no fly, wondering why the look, I simply stared back.

Thinking I'd make one more stab at it, although, truly, actually hoping she wouldn't, "You want to go out for dinner?" I asked.

Getting the answer I'd expected...

"Don't want to go anyplace with you! Besides," a thin smile twitching at her lips, "I made dinner."

Having an idea what, but, "Yeah, what?" I asked.

"See for yourself!"

Going to the kitchen, on the stove was a congealed pot of "Kraft" macaroni, which she knew I hated. Knowing what I would find, opening the refrigerator, laying on a platter were six salmon patties, which she also knew I hated.

Knowing that Lisa knew Kraft macaroni and salmon paddies was my absolutely least liked food, also knowing she made it to spite me, "Thanks! I'll ask you once more," I called from the kitchen, "you want to go out for dinner?"

No answer...

"Fine." Truly meaning it. For the first time in the thirty years of our marriage, wanting her to remain angry. Actually hoping she'd remain angry, because tomorrow...

"I'm not eating here!"

"Don't care what the hell you do, Leonard."

"I don't care what the hell you do either, Lisa."

"Fine, then. Just leave me alone."

"My pleasure, Lisa!"

Going into the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror:

Okay, no conceit here, but descriptively, honestly speaking: looking years younger than my rapidly approaching fifty-second birthday, I'm still a good-looking man. Tanning easily, my face, arms and legs having a jump on it due to the hours I've spent on my bicycle, now, after five hours in the sun, the green of my eyes having been vividly brought out by the now deep tan of my face, I realized the reason for Lisa's stare.

Removing my shirt and shorts, studying my nude reflection...

As Lisa and I shared the same bedroom, Think I'd better not get undressed in front of her, I thought, looking at the now melding difference between the areas of my body that had been, somewhat, shielded from the sun. Turning -- because, if warm enough, I often rode the bicycle minus a jersey -- only my ass and the corresponding area in front had a deep red blush that I knew would be giving me a bit of pain later in the evening.

****

Standing spread eagled with my palms held flat onto the shower wall, tepid water cascading over my body, thinking...

My, God! It's beautiful there. I thought, and Sandy, holding onto my cock that way in the spa, right in front of Ken. Visualizing Sandy's tits and her dark nipples and her hairy cunt.

Tepid water cascading over the back of my neck, down my back, through the fissure of my ass...

The beautiful people...

The dark haired, fairly attractive woman that, upon meeting, I thought of as a bit on the chubby side, that, the more I saw of, the more attractive she became and by the time we said "Goodbye," I thought of Sandy as beautiful.

Standing spread eagled with my palms held flat onto the shower wall, tepid water cascading over my body, Sandy on my mind along with the feel, the taste of her tit on my lips, to say nothing of her hand wrapped around my cock. Remembering her final kiss...

Twitching, blood pumping now, millions of spongy cells filling now... Jerking now, my cock standing rigidly forward now....

Now taking hold of my cock, thinking of this beautifully erotic day. Thinking of Sandy! Thinking of Sandy and her soft tits and the hairy darkness at the intersection of her thighs and the slight, pink, furled lips there! Thinking of Sandy and her invitation to spend some "Quiet time" with her, along, oddly, with Ken watching, or, the thought of Ken joining came to mind and...

Bursting! The harsh, hard intake of breath drawing driblets of water into my mouth, spasmodically squirting... Coming! My cock jerking within my hand... Oh, my God! Coming!

Over now, my eyes still closed, my normal intake of breath coming now, thoughts coming back to now, to here, to the unforgiving, frigid, passionless woman my life was bound to. I won't let her spoil it! I thought, "I don't even care anymore! Let her stay angry! I want her to stay angry! If this goes on long enough, I'll move to one of the other bedrooms.

****

Purposely accentuating my darkly tanned appearance, dressed in white shorts and shirt, "I'm going now!"

Pretending to be engrossed in television -- forcing herself not to look or not to respond Lisa did not respond.

****

Two "Quarter Pounders" with cheese, "fries" and one thick chocolate shake later, coming home again, my wife and I spent an emotionally cold, wordless night.

Elysium Fields

Topanga, California

Sunday, May 11, 1986

9:48 AM

On this morning, not even making an excuse or saying where I was going, packing my bike onto the car, I simply left.

****

Dressed in a solid purple caftan, looking up as I entered, " 'Morning!"

" 'Morning, Gwen."

"You enjoyed your day here yesterday?"

"Yes, very much so. I'm here to, uh, I think I'd like to join."

"Name was....?"

"Gold, Leonard Gold"

Thumbing through four or five one day memberships, "Ah, yeah... Just you?"

Remembering I had signed 'Married' under 'Marital Status.' "Now, yeah." I answered, never imagining it would happen, however, "If my wife should decide to come here with me, can I add her to my membership later?" I asked.

"Not a problem, we much prefer couples. Most women will shy away from a place like this. Just keep reminding her that we are 'clothing optional' and that she doesn't have to get undressed unless she wants to."

Thinking It'll never happen. "Yeah, thanks, Gwen, I'll be sure to tell her! What do I owe you now, though?"

"That'll be a hundred-fifty for you and, if your wife decides to join, it'll be another seventy-five for her."

Writing a check, I handed it to Gwen.

So we don't have people here that shouldn't be here; each time you come, come to the office first." Removing the hand stamp and ultra-violet stamp pad from the drawer... "Hand."

****

Hoping, of course, that Ken and Sandy would show up today, dropping the pannier, removing the beach towel, I planted myself in the same approximate place.

Today actually warmer than yesterday, and also, being Sunday, there were many more people present and, though still on the lookout for Ken and Sandy, still new to me, I spent a good part of the morning just watching people... Amazingly, I sat watching naked people. Primarily, of course, naked woman people, particularly, of course, I sat watching tits.

Yesterday having the support of my missing friends, after a while, yesterday I found it rather natural to be seen with my cock hanging out.

On this day, though, being alone, forcing myself, I walked to the tennis/volley-ball court, and watched for a few seconds as two men, their cocks swinging, volleyed back and forth, then to the pool where I dove in, swam a few lengths then stood, the backs of my forearms resting on the coping, watching, although attempting to look disinterested, I stood watching as one couple, an older couple, he with a shriveled dick and she with long, low hanging tits, the older couple came, swam and left.

After remaining in the water for about twenty minutes, about to head back to my spot on the grass... Oh, God!

About 5'5", the lady had a thin, Caucasian nose with wide, flaring nostrils, sensuous—though not overly, by my standards—full lips and soft looking, fairly large, drooping tits.

Glancing at me, nodding her head, the woman walked down the three steps, dunked herself in the semi-cool water, stood a moment, dunked herself and, water streaming in silver rivulets against her black skin, diving beneath, she swam the length of the pool. Reaching the far end, kicking off the wall, she swam at an angle mid-way across to the side wall where she stood in water to her chest.

Only this lady and myself in the pool, my heart thumping, considering everyone I'd met so far at Elysium very friendly, hoping she'd be, too, "Hi," I said, " I'm Len."

"Hi, Len," Smiling, "I'm Lita."

On opposite sides, both of us about midway between the deep and shallow ends, I swam to her.

"Lita," holding my hand forward, "nice to meet you."

Her smile broadening, "Yeah, Len, me, too."

Her hand shaking mine, "Don't meet too many naked people in swimming pools, too often, do you?" I asked.

Laughing, "No, not too many naked people," adding, "too often."

Closer to Lita, yes, she was even lovelier than when I'd seen her across the pool. "You belong here very long?" I asked.

Her hand motioning in the air, "Here?"

"At Elysium."

"Today's my first day."

"Oh," I said, looking for something to say, "you've one of those 'one day trial things?"

"Yeah," her eyes crinkling a bit, "and it'll probably be my one and only day."

"Why's that? You don't like it here?"

"Oh, no!" Looking about, "it's beautiful here. but..."

Taking a chance, "but there's not too many like you here?"

" 'Like me'?"

Uh, oh. Hope I didn't say the wrong thing. "Yeah," having no where to go. "there's not too many black people here."