Em & Mike Ch. 02: Second Night - Pegging

Story Info
Taking Mike down a peg or two.
4.8k words
4.65
17.9k
20

Part 2 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike, (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Ch. 1.

I woke with Mike's thigh between mine, his cock hard against me and my breast in the steel grip of his right hand.

"Jesus, ow, Mike wake up." I hissed and jabbed my elbow into his ribs.

"Mmfff humpf." Mike mumbled and pulled me in even closer.

"Fuck. WAKE UP."

"What, what, Emily?"

"You're crushing my tit."

"Shit, sorry." Mike leaned forward to look, which caused his cock to rub against my pussy and me to groan.

"Jesus, did I hurt you?"

I laughed into the pillow as I pressed back against him.

"Oh." Clueing in, he rubbed against me a few times making me groan again.

"You wake up ready to rock, don't you?"

"Cheeky bugger," I spluttered, "you're the one causing all the trouble."

He grinned and pulled me over cupping my breast in his hand, gently now.

"You okay?"

"Yea, you've got the grip of Thor."

Mike laughed and gently massaged, "Sorry, in my defense I was asleep."

I pouted, "Not good enough. You should kiss it better."

"My pleasure." Mike leaned over, pulling me against his cock again and sucked my nipple hard into his mouth.

"Ahhh. Fuck." I was moaning again.

Mike teased me for a few minutes then started to kiss his way upwards.

I let him get as far as my neck and then placing my hand on the top of his head, pushed him back down.

He stopped and looked up, "No snogging allowed?"

I laughed, "Not prior to me brushing my teeth, No."

His face fell, "I didn't bring a toothbrush. I didn't know I was staying over."

"There's a spare in there."

"Excellent." Mike sprang up and dashed into the bathroom, grinning as he closed the door.

"Hey." I protested, then flopped back onto the bed to wait my turn.

I dashed over when Mike came out still grinning, lean and confident without a stitch on.

I slapped his arse while passing, "My house, me first."

Then squealed as he grabbed round the waist and pressed me against the wall, pulling my right nipple back into his minty fresh mouth and sucking hard.

"Fuck no. Stop. Need to pee, need to pee."

Showing no mercy Mike started kneading and rubbing my other breast, then flicking my nipple until I was writhing.

"No, need bathroom now." I tried to wriggle away.

Mike pinned my wrists to the wall and put his face close to mine, "Beg."

"What, no."

"Beg."

I growled and bared my teeth, Mike just laughed.

"Fine." I hissed. "I'm begging, please can I pee? In my own bathroom." I added sarcastically.

"Okay." Mike shrugged and let me go.

"Maybe you can work on keeping little guy in the game while you wait." I suggested.

We both looked down at Mike's cock, still standing out like an iron bar.

"Yea," Mike shook his head mournfully, "limp as day old lettuce."

Cracking up I slipped into the bathroom, cleaning my teeth, freshening up and grabbing a couple of condoms.

Mike was lounging on the bed when I came out, slowly pumping his cock, smirking and practically purring.

Chucking the condoms down next to him I climbed over him and started to rub myself against his hard stomach while we kissed.

I was slick already and horny as hell.

"What time do you have to leave for work?" I asked breathlessly, as I nibbled his neck.

"5.30." Mike pulled me lower and rubbed his cock through my damp pussy.

I froze.

"am?"

"Yea." He looked at me puzzled.

"What time is it?"

"Nearly 5am."

"Ahhh." I cried and sliding off Mike, I collapsed in a heap on the bed.

"What, Em what's wrong?"

"It's too early." I moaned into the duvet, reaching out and pulling a pillow over my head for good measure.

Laughing Mike spun me over, I fake screamed and threw my hands over my face.

"Too bright, too bright."

"Okay." Mike grabbed the pillow and threw it back over my face.

Pulling it aside I glared at him as he rolled the condom down.

"How can you be so chirpy?"

Mike reached out and gently put the pillow under my head, then pushed my thighs apart.

"Fucky, fucky, fucky." He sang, laughing as he moved over me.

"How can you even function at this time?" I whined again.

"Fucky, fucky, fucky." He sang again as he pushed inside me, making me laugh and then gasp.

"Jesus, you're big."

"Oh, Christ and you are tight." He gasped out.

Mike filled me completely then paused and smiled down at me, "You look so sleepy and cross."

"I'm not a morning person."

"No shit!"

I reached down and grabbed his ass, trying to pull him deeper.

"Still, as you're here."

"What."

"Fucky, fucky, fucky." I sang back at him, and we both giggled as we started to move.

I smiled my way through work, partly due to sleepy morning sex and partly due to it being a short day.

Mike knew I would send him to the shower regardless, so he came straight from his crazy long day with grilled chicken and salad, (much too healthy, give thanks for mayo), ready to start the weekend in style.

Later, when Mike came naked and still damp out of the guest shower, he found me waiting in my bedroom doorway, wearing just silky sleep shorts and camisole, (midnight blue and lacy, since you asked).

His eyes travelled down my body but then went wide with shock, his mouth falling open when he saw what was dangling casually from my hand.

A strap-on.

Only a little one.

He reached for it before remembering himself, "May I touch it Mistress?" I smiled and nodded, pleased that he was learning so quickly.

Mike stroked the 'cock', it was soft but not too bendy, a firm centre.

He smiled, "It's like you've pulled all the filthiest fantasies out of my head." He admitted quietly.

I pulled him close and kissed his neck before whispering in his ear, "Nothing filthy in wanting to enjoy me fucking you hard."

Mike groaned as I pulled back and motioned him to follow,

"However, before we can get to the fun part I need to deal with your punishment."

I draped the strap-on over the bed post and picked up a black flogger, pulling the leather straps through my hand.

"Why I am I being punished Mistress?" Mike protested.

"You made me beg."

Mike laughed, "Oh come on."

I simply raised one eyebrow and slapped the flogger lightly against my leg. "Sorry Mistress." Mike hung his head.

"Hands on the bed, let's see that lovely bum of yours."

Keeping his head low, Mike lent over the side of the bed and placed his hands on the cover, automatically flexing his knees slightly and sticking his butt out.

Despite him trying to hide it, I saw him grinning. Little sod. He was already rock hard.

I flicked the soft leather over Mike's skin a few times.

"Ready?"

"So ready Mistress."

Pulling my arm back I gave Mike a sharp slap with the flogger. He jumped slightly at the sharp crack and then snorted.

"Mistress, are you trying to tickle me into submission?"

"You saying you want it harder?"

"I can take it."

I put more effort into the next stroke.

"Ahh."

"Yea, you felt that one."

"Oh yea."

"You didn't thank me."

"Thank you, Mistress. Please can I have more?"

Three whacks in quick succession and Mike had started to wriggle and was laughing his head off.

"Ahh, fuck. Ow. Okay, feeling it now."

I rubbed my hand over his ass. Just ever so slightly pink.

I knew I couldn't hurt him with this flogger, it was too soft, I didn't have enough strength.

Mike would get more of a reaction out of me, but even then, he wouldn't do any real damage. Anyway, he wasn't getting the chance to try tonight.

"You want more?"

Mike was still laughing,

"Yes, but harder please." He turned and looked up at me.

"I really fucking like it."

I smiled and pushed his head back down, before giving him four more hearty whacks.

The noise was incredible, it sounded far worse than it was. Judging by Mike's laughter and groans.

I ended with a hand slap, hard enough to leave my hand stinging.

"Ahh. Fuck." Mike moaned and started to reach back for his cock.

"Leave it."

"Please Mistress."

"I said leave it. You don't get to play with yourself tonight."

Mike turned to look at me again and laughed when he saw me shaking out my hand. I grinned, "Ouch."

"Please don't take this the wrong way Mistress, but I think you need to work on your upper body strength."

"Oh, really."

He nodded, then gasped when I reached between his legs and squeezed his balls in a very firm grip.

"Oh Shit."

"Maybe I should go get my cane and give these balls of mine some pretty strips?"

Mike's head snapped up and he stared at me, eyes wide.

"You wouldn't," he whispered.

"No?"

"You don't have a cane."

"No?"

"No." But he didn't sound quite so sure of himself.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I gave him a little shake.

"Maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't." I let him go.

Mike watched me. I may have put a little doubt in his mind, but mostly he looked wildly turned on. I smiled and gave him a quick kiss.

"Stop pouting. I didn't hurt you."

He smiled a little hesitantly, but then widened to a grin when he saw me pick up the lube and a glove.

"Crawl onto the bed." I instructed, as I snapped the glove on.

Mike didn't need telling twice.

He scrambled onto the bed and stayed on his hands and knees, butt in the air, watching me.

His breathing speeding up as I coated his bum and passage in lube.

"That's a lot of lube." He commented, watching me push generous globs into his hole.

"I'm sorry, are you suggesting I use less lube?" I asked.

"No Mistress. I like lube. Lube is good." Mike said nodding seriously, before cracking up.

"Do you think we're not taking this seriously enough?"

I grinned, waving a hand at the scene he made.

Hands and knees on my bed. Bum in the air, cock hard and throbbing, balls dangling.

"Really, we're supposed to be taking this seriously?"

Mike considered for a moment, then shook his head.

"Yea, valid point."

I grabbed a well lubed butt plug and started to run it between Mike's balls and his hole.

"This you should take seriously."

"Oh." Mike was moving, rubbing himself against the plug.

"That's big."

"No, it's not." I reassured him.

"It's bigger than your finger Mistress." He was still in motion, desperate for friction.

I slipped my finger slightly into his hole. Mike closed his eyes and groaned.

"I have small hands." I whispered in his ear, making him smile.

I massaged until Mike's movements became more urgent as he pressed back against me, searching for penetration.

He had a rhythm now and was groaning and humming in his throat. I inserted the tip of the plug into his hole.

"Those noises you're making Mike. You sound like an old time harbour-side whore, servicing a sailor."

"What?" Mike's laughed rolled out, deep from his belly, ending in "Ahhh."

As I gently increased the pressure and the plug slipped in deep, the lube making its passage easy.

Mike grunted and started to shake, I wrapped my arm around to steady him, my mouth close to his ear.

"Now that's the sound the sailor makes when he tries to leave without paying."

"I don't understand a word you're saying." He half groaned; half laughed.

"I know."

"Is it in?"

"Yes it's in."

Mike was panting and quivering.

"Fuck. Oh fuucckk."

"Okay?"

"Ahh. Yes." He managed.

"Crawl into the centre of the bed and lie on your side. Slowly." I instructed him.

Face set in concentration Mike carefully lowered himself onto the bed until he was lying on his side. At which point he relaxed slightly.

I sat next to him and stroked his head and down his back slowly, allowing my hand to brush over his butt.

"How's it feel?" I asked after a little while, once Mike's breathing had calmed slightly.

"Like I'm being fucked in the ass."

"Not quite yet my friend."

Mike gasped and laughed a little, his eyes lighting up.

"Do we continue?"

Mike nodded but I just observed him for a moment.

He reached out and pulled my wrist close, kissing the pulse point and then rubbing his thumb over it.

"Please I'm okay, I'm ready." He pressed a little harder on my wrist,

"And you are really excited I can feel your heartbeat pounding."

I grinned and held up my other hand finger and thumb just apart.

"I may be a teeny bit turned on right now."

Mike just watched me, smiling.

"Right, move onto your back then, CAREFULLY". I warned.

"You knock that plug it'll hurt like hell."

Mike nodded and rolled slowly onto his back, breathing hard as the movement brought the new sensations flooding back.

"Wow." Lifting his hips, he stretched his back into a more comfortable position.

Once he was settled, I straddled him, making sure my pussy was firm against his hard chest.

Because it felt oh so good, and what does he needs oxygen for anyway?

"Hands above your head." I requested.

Mike started to move but instead he covered his eyes and started gasping in air.

"Are you laughing or crying?" I was concerned now.

He peered out at me from under one hand.

"Laughing. I'm sorry I just can't believe I'm doing this. We're doing this."

I grinned down at him.

"Be a good boy and maybe I'll get you a sparkly butt plug next time."

"Ha."

"Or maybe one with a nice rainbow tail that you can wear in the locker room with the boys."

"Yea, like that's gonna happen." Mike deadpanned.

Reaching up, Mike wrapped my ponytail around his fist and tugged me down.

I had moved down and was now straddling his waist, to help him with the whole breathing thing.

As he pulled me closer, my breasts were flattened against his chest.

It felt amazing.

"Maybe," Mike suggested in a rough, low voice, "I'll be a naughty boy so you will punish me some more."

"You liked that didn't you?"

"Oh, yea."

"Then clearly I'm not doing it right."

I let Mike tug me closer still for a kiss.

His other hand was now roaming over my ass, so I gently took it and placed it back above his head, as our tongues tangled.

We were both breathless when we broke apart, my hair still wrapped around Mike's hand.

"I'll have to work on being a nastier Mistress."

"You're not a nasty Mistress."

"No?" I pushed myself up slightly.

"What am I then?"

"You're my Goddess of Pleasure."

I wrinkled my nose and laughed.

"Suck up"

Mike smiled.

I nipped at his lips.

"Do you know what you are?" I asked him.

"What?"

"Taking liberties."

Mike's smile widened and with good grace he released my hair and let his hand fall to the pillow.

"I'm all yours Mistress."

"Yes, you are."

"I'll try to be good."

"Don't strain yourself."

I reached for the wrist cuff already positioned and secured Mike's right wrist.

He took the opportunity as I was leaning over him, to kiss and lick at my breast through my top, causing my nipple to stick out through a wet patch.

"Hey." I had to balance myself quickly to prevent Mike being smothered by boobidge.

"That's a high-risk sport."

"Boob diving." Mike quipped.

I smiled and leaned over for his left wrist, giving him access again and yelling when he nipped at me.

"Ow, Fuck."

Mike just smiled up at me, smugly.

"You after another spanking?"

"Anytime, Mistress."

I looked down at my damp top. Hard nipples poking through the fabric.

"I'm gonna get cold now, you made me wet."

"Wet and hard Mistress." Mike lifted his hips slightly, rubbing against me.

"I like seeing how turned on you get with me."

"Well." I flexed against him, my panties damp from my excitement.

"You are very pretty."

Mike winced, making me laugh.

"With your baby blues."

"Jesus."

"And you gorgeous cock."

"Okay, THAT you can say."

"And this beautiful, beautiful body." I ran my hands over Mike's chest and stomach. Moulding him under my hands as he blushed and looked adorably awkward.

"So slender and strong." I continued, as I kissed, nibbled, and nipped at his chest and nipples, making him squirm a bit.

"You're built like a dancer."

"Not a dancer." Mike argued breathlessly.

"No?" I asked, as I brushed myself back over his straining cock.

"Sp. Sports." He managed, gasping as I licked his abs like an ice cream cone.

"Mmmmm." I hummed, as I tasted his skin.

"Thanks be to sports."

"Please lower."

"What's that?"

"Mistress, please lower. Jesus Christ."

"You want me to go lower?" I asked, rubbing against him hard.

"Please, Christ I can't stand this."

"I can go lower."

I shifted down and commenced licking and sucking at Mike's balls, completely bypassing his cock.

"Oh, for fucks sake."

Mike's head fell back, as a litany of curses streamed out under his breath.

I was shocked, some of those words I wasn't even sure of the meaning.

I lifted my head and massaged his balls, grinning at him as his hips rose, up and down, up and down, desperate for any kind of contact.

I blew over his cock, causing his entire body to convulse. Fascinated I placed a hand on his flat stomach and watched his muscles ripple in reaction.

This. Was. So. Hot.

Glancing up I met his eyes, concerned to see he looked quite upset.

"What's wrong? Do you have pain?"

"No. Mistress, please. Please don't tease me anymore."

"Alright sweetie, calm down."

Relenting I lowered my head and took him in. Slowly working my lips down as he panted and tried to raise himself up, push himself deeper.

Maintaining eye contact I gradually started to create some suction, Mike watched me.

He was still panting, "Please, please, please."

I continued massaging his balls in one hand, while with the other I started to run my fingers from the base of his cock to the base of the plug and back, all the while tasting him with my tongue and keeping him deep in my mouth.

After a couple of passes Mike's eyes fluttered closed, his head fell back against the pillow again and he submitted to the sensations crashing through him.

This was such an intense blow job; my lips were going numb.

I was mesmerized by the sight of Mike.

He was still mumbling under his breath, a combination of swearing, pleading and general nonsense.

Writhing on the bed, his arms were spread wide. Legs open under me, vulnerable, and so fucking sexy.

I was so turned on, my clit was literally throbbing, it was almost painful.

Mike was groaning now and his hip thrusts were picking up speed.

"Cumming. Gonna cum."

I released him and eased myself up slightly, giving him a couple of gentle strokes when his head shot up and he looked at me, clearly distressed.

"No, Mistress."

"It's okay."

"Please, no. Please don't stop."

"I'm not stopping."

"What."

"Ssshhhhh."

I stroked him some more while reaching up to place my left hand on his chest.

Mike's heart thundered under my fingers, (which yea, were shaking) as he looked up at me, eyes wide, clearly not understanding.

"I'm not stopping." I said clearly.

"I'm just pausing for a second to put my cock on."

Mike stared at me for a moment, then his breath caught, and I felt his heart skip under my hand.

"Oh yea." The biggest smile spread across his face.

"Oh. Fuck. Yes."

Grinning I pushed back off the bed and quickly slipped into the strap-on.

Mike watched me impatiently as I lubed it up and crawled awkwardly back onto the bed.

I would like to say I was graceful, but it would be a lie.

"Hurry, hurry."

Still grinning I moved back between Mike's legs and encouraged his legs open a little further.

"Please Mistress. Please fuck me."

12