Em & Mike Ch. 06.5: Permission?

Story Info
Mike hijacks his first story.
3.5k words
4.62
3.1k
1

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Ch. 1.

Tess-O'Meter - Green!

Mini Chapter.

The text I received from Emily sounded grumpy.

'Flight delayed. min 4 hrs. fix light. Crap. 35 hrs no sleep. Sucks!'

Before I even started to reply.

'FUUUCKSUUUCKS'

Oh dear. Someone missed their nap.

'Come home quick and I'll fuck and suck' I texted back.

A smiley face came back, followed by a grumpy, followed by a tearful.

Then - 'Sigh'

Then - 'Fuck and suck and lick and slurp and nibble and ROCK MY WORLD pls?'

I texted back. 'Sigh!'

Laughing, I started to pull on some running shorts, but then paused.

I was 6 hours from the airport. Em was going to be longer than that, she would be exhausted, plus she hated flying so also unhappy.

I didn't have any plans this weekend.

Why not a friendly face to come back to?

Grinning I switched for jeans, threw some gear in bag and an hour later was on the road.

Hotel room booked, with pool and spa.

I had worked a 60-hour week and now a 6-hour drive, but I was suddenly full of energy.

Which lasted until I hit traffic and spent nearly 2-hours waiting for an overturned water lorry to be cleared.

What, a lorry made of water, a lorry full of water, how long does it take to clear water for fucks sake, what is it - radioactive?

Nearly 9 hours after my spontaneous decision I raced into the airport to find Emily's flight was due in 40 minutes.

90 minutes later I watched her plod through arrivals. She looked deathly pale, dark bruises under her eyes and barely the energy to lift her feet.

I stood in her way and blocked her when she mumbled a sorry and tried to figure out how to change direction and move past me.

Finally, she gave up, squinted up at me and just stood blinking, her mouth open.

I grinned and gently unpeeled her fingers from her case, "Give me that."

"Did we land at the wrong airport?"

I laughed, "No, I just thought you could use a lift."

"You drove 6 plus hours to drive me another 2 hours in the wrong direction?"

"I think it was your fuck, suck, slurp text that did it!"

Emily started to laugh, slightly hysterically. Then she completely freaked me out, by starting to cry.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," she sobbed, "I'm just so tired."

"I know, come here," I pulled her in for a hug.

She leaned on me so hard I had to brace.

"I thought you would smell worse," I admitted, sniffing her hair.

A snuffly giggle came from somewhere below my chin.

"I showered at JFK, rude boy."

"Thank fuck," I said.

She pulled back and gave me a watery smile.

"We have a room; 20 minutes' drive and you can hit the pillow. Oh Shit," I panicked as she started crying again, "Shit, please stop that."

"Sorry, sorry," Emily waved her hand in front of her face, "I'm good, I'm okay."

A short while later I led Emily into our room and practically sleepwalked her into the bathroom.

We barely talked, just occasional murmurs, as she swayed in the shower, dozed, her head on my shoulder while I shampooed her hair, and nearly fell off the bed while I was toweling her mostly dry.

She rolled over to the pillow and crashed straight out with a thankful groan.

I pulled the duvet up and barely heard the whispered, "Best mate ever."

I sat next to her on the bed, easing the kinks from my neck.

I felt strangely wired and not ready to sleep.

Texted a mate.

No answer.

Went online.

All bad news.

I was horny, but I didn't fancy porn.

Actually, that was really concerning, was I dead?

Nope.

Weird.

I looked at Emily sleeping.

She was breathing hard, her body still on wind down from 5 or 6 terrifying hours in a small metal tube.

Not quite snoring.

Obviously in the morning I was gonna tell she was snoring.

That I got a complaint from reception.

I smirked, but then found myself watching her again and wondering.

Have you ever been out with a girl, who gets so drunk she literally passes out on you?

Yea, me too. Twice.

Did it make you get hot, thinking about how you could pose them naked in funny positions and post the pictures online?

Of course, I didn't. Don't be a knob. But I could've.

Or I could have slipped inside them and gotten myself off with them being none the wiser, as they were dead to the world in their self-induced coma.

Which of course I've never done either, despite the fact I was like - 19 at the time and it's a really hot idea.

What? Are you doubting me?

I'm not a complete asshole you know.

Sure, I like kinky sex. There's nothing wrong with that.

The key word there is consent.

Okay, I'll admit it. I've sailed a little close to the line a couple of times with Emily, but she's never called me out on anything.

I was worried after the Fuck Doll incident. I had never lost it like that before, that was pretty aggressive, it was sort of like sub-space in reverse.

Em was cool about that though. She was floating for days and she pointed out that if we were not going to push our limits, what was the point of our games.

I was still upset and embarrassed as my mate K- had been there when I lost control, and I know I did lose control.

Then Emily spoke to K- and discovered he was so drunk he doesn't remember anything about that part of the night.

The last thing K- remembers is coming inside Fuck Doll for the second time, after that it's a blur until he wakes up the next morning.

Thank God.

Emily said that on the subject of her pussy and my cock. When I'm Master, whatever my cock wants to do to her submissive pussy is fine with her, as long as I'm (as in Mike) around afterwards to take care of her.

It's possibly the hottest thing anyone has ever said to me.

We are fuck buddies don't forget.

We like our cuddles and pampering and honestly, there have been times that it has been sweet and affectionate, and I love that, but ultimately, we are about pushing limits and fucking.

Between you and me, Emily likes it rough.

Me? None of your goddam business.

There is no way I would take advantage of a girl that like that, even if the idea is a super turn on.

Still don't believe me? Wow. Harsh crowd.

Let me tell you a story, about my sister.

Sweet 16, my Sis goes for a sleepover with some friends. My idea of hell. Imagining them looking at magazines and gossiping about boys.

What they are actually doing is putting on their new faces and taking their new fake ID's and talking their way into a club.

11.45 pm and I get a call.

My sister. Crying down the phone. Some guy brought her a drink, it tasted funny, she didn't drink much, went to the ladies bathroom and locked herself in.

I've been giving her the lecture since she was 13, so she knew what to do.

"Please Mike." She sobs. "Please help me, I don't feel right."

I drive into town so fast I can't even recall the journey. It's a lucky thing that I remembered to throw some clothes on first.

Walking right past the line at the club I approached the bouncers.

"Hey, I'm not queue jumping, my sister called me, she's sick in the ladies, asked me to come and get her."

"ID?"

"You're carding me?"

I huff and drag out my driver's license which gets passed back to a guy who looks like he had steroids sprinkled on his baby food.

He looks at my license and smiles.

"You're Mike? I've been waiting for you. Your sister is in the Managers office, I'll walk you up."

"Is she okay?" I asked as I followed him in.

"Yea." He reassured me. "A staff member found her and took care of her. We are looking for the guy she was with. It doesn't seem like she drank much, but the Paramedics are on their way to check her over. Don't worry."

He stopped talking as we entered the club itself, the music nearly blasting me back out. I love clubbing, but trying to follow the bouncer past writhing bodies, having way more fun that I was, was just irritating.

You wouldn't think it would be so hard to keep a guy not much short of 7ft in sight.

Someone grabbed my arm and I spun around to see a jerk who was in the year above me at school.

He leaned in close so he could shout in my ear.

"Hey Mike, long time no see. Have you seen your sister, I lost track of her?"

He pulled back, his bleary eyes trying to focus on mine in the dark. Once he registered the look on my face, he realized he had fucked up big time.

I launched myself forwards only to find myself flying backwards, as couple of arms like steel girders, pulled me back, knocking the breath from my lungs.

"Fucking bastard. I wheezed.

"Let us deal with him. Not worth you getting into trouble" The bouncer yelled in my ear, as his colleague grabbed jerk-face and dragged him off.

I stopped struggling, mainly due to becoming quite lightheaded.

"What?" the bouncer asked when I tried to speak.

"Oxygen." I shouted with the last of my air.

He released his grip and chuckling, guided me over the dance floor to a door.

Passing though dropped the noise down to less painful levels.

He looked concerned when he noticed me rubbing my chest.

"You okay? I didn't crack a rib again did I?"

I snorted and shook my head.

"I'm okay. What do you do for fun? Lift BMW's?"

He laughed and opened the office door. Inside was my sister, curled up on a sofa crying.

The look on her face was sheer relief when she saw me.

I amazed myself by striding across the office and demanding.

"What the hell do you think you are wearing."

We stared at each other in horror.

"Okay," I tried again, rubbing my face, "sorry, I'll stop channeling Dad, not sure where that came from."

The ironic thing is, anyone else wearing that outfit, I would be really turned on. On my sister it was just wrong.

She lifted her arms with the same look of trust as when aged 3-years old, she didn't understand why I couldn't pick her up the same way the grown up's did.

Dad had calmed her tears that day, while Mom took me to one side and kindly explained why, no matter what age the lady, you never used the word chubby.

Thankfully, my nearly adult Sis was slender and seemed to have stuck at 5.3ft, whereas, I had continued to a fraction under 6ft, so I was able to scoop her up and sit down with her snuggled on my lap. She immediately started crying harder.

"I feel strange."

"I know sweetheart, I've got you."

A couple of Paramedic's came in and one of them came over to crouch down.

The Manager quickly introduced me as the brother, so he fired some questions at me first.

"Any regular medication, does she take drugs, any medical issues, any allergies?"

"No, definitely not, and no medical issues or allergies that we are aware of."

"Recent surgeries?"

"No."

He nodded and focused on my sister. Telling her his name and asking if she wanted to wait for a female paramedic or if she was happy for him to check her over.

She felt me tense at this and hurriedly confirmed that nothing had happened, she had left the guy as soon as she got suspicious.

"I know him Mike, he went to school with you."

"Year above, he always was a dickhead." I rubbed my cheek on her hair.

"Don't worry I'll sort it."

"Actually Sir," I hadn't seen the cop come in, but he was giving me the evil eye now.

"We shall sort it. You just leave it with us."

Before I could say anything, my bouncer friend spoke up.

"I've already told him, it's not worth getting a criminal record over a little creep like that."

I decided to keep my mouth shut. They were right, but that didn't mean I was happy about it.

Just as the paramedic finished a very thorough check over, one of my sister's friends came rushing in, quite drunk and looking terrified.

"We've been looking everywhere, I'm so sorry, are you okay?"

"No, she's not," I snapped. "why the hell didn't you stick together?"

The cop waved us down.

He came over and crouched like the paramedic had.

"I assume you know that using fake ID to enter a club and obtain alcohol is against the law?"

My sister nodded, leaning into me, and starting to tremble.

He nodded and looked at both girls in turn.

"If you want a night out, pick a nice riverside bar, get your brother here to buy the drinks and leave it at a couple, okay?"

Both girls nodded.

He gave them both a stern look, then relented.

"A colleague of mine will call you after the weekend so you can come down and give a statement when you're feeling better."

"Yea, take her home," the paramedic confirmed, "she just needs to rest."

I looked at my sister's so-called friend.

"I suppose I had better get you lot home as well."

"Don't worry Sir," the officer said, "I'll sort the other girls."

Sweeping her ahead of him, he gave me a quick wink as he left.

"I've worked with him before," the second paramedic said, as they packed up,

"he's got three girls of his own."

We thanked them and as I was pulling my sister to her feet my phone buzzed.

I looked at the text from my Mom.

'Whatever had you rushing out of the house, we need an update. Now.'

"You are so grounded," I grinned at my sister, as I texted back.

So maybe you can see now why I would never take advantage of someone in that position.

Wait a minute.

I know there is someone out there disrespecting me.

Oh, you think I let jerk-face get away with that?

Please, have some faith.

I tracked him down.

I had calmed down enough that I wasn't going to put my own future on the line by doing something stupid, but I scared the crap out of him.

He moved out of town.

Sensible choice.

I studied Em again.

She had kicked the cover off and was curled on her side. All soft and smooth and female.

Well, you know what I mean.

Breasts.

Need I say more?

Here's the thing. Emily knew about my superhuman amazing restraint when not taking advantage of drunken girlfriends.

During one of our conversations, I had admitted how tempted I had been.

She had pointed out that my natural instinct was Dominant and the drunken chav's (her words, not mine) were helpless.

"Like staking out a lamb next to the lion's favorite watering hole," she had said.

Then she told me that if she ever flaked out, I could absolutely take advantage.

"Just don't wake me up," she had joked.

"I'll be really quiet," I whispered back.

"And of course, I don't drink, so the chances of having me passed out drunk may be a little limited," she reminded me.

"I could always drug you?"

The conversation had then deteriorated into crazy ass ways of administering sedative drugs, using Mission Impossible level feats of endurance and cunning and leaving us both with gut ache from laughing so hard.

Was it really permission though?

Or just a stupid conversation.

I moved around to her side of the bed and carefully crawled in close.

Lifting her hand, she didn't stir, I wrapped her fingers around my cock and played for a while.

Yea, that was funny.

Only now I was even more frustrated.

Moving slowly, I straddled her and rubbed my leaking cock against her hip.

No response, so I rubbed a little harder and kissed her shoulder.

"Em, you awake?" I whispered.

Zilch.

"Emily?" Normal volume.

Seriously, she was fucking out of it. She was so exhausted she would probably sleep through the fire alarm.

I (semi) dry humped her for a while. Did I dare? Would she kill me?

Fucking an unaware, sleeping woman, it was just such a sexy idea.

I carefully moved from the bed and slunk across the room to my jeans, grabbing a condom, and ripping it open slowly.

I covered myself and walked back to the bed.

"Yes or no Mike, get a grip."

Emily groaned and shifted slightly, raising her top leg, and exposing herself partly to me.

I stroked my bouncing cock, "Yea, I hear ya buddy, decision made."

I slipped back into the bed and spooned Emily. My cock naturally slipped between her legs as she relaxed back into me.

She sighed as I reached around and very gently started rubbing her pussy.

Still sound asleep as she started to rock against me slightly.

I watched as her lips parted and her breathing sped up.

Her hands were grabbing and flexing the sheets like a cat kneading.

Still cautious, as if she were made of glass, I slipped two fingers inside of her.

She mumbled and her internal muscles contracted against me.

Her hips were pumping now, but still slow and gentle.

A low moan as I softy, so carefully, slipped inside her.

I continued to stroke her damp pussy slowly and gently as she rocked and trembled.

I gritted my teeth as she shifted, tensing and relaxing, clamped hot and wet around me.

This sent me over the edge, and I shuddered and bit my tongue as I came inside her.

It was almost painful, and I winced, as she shifted and moaned again.

Then I lay still, breathing hard, my hand cupping her as she rubbed against me, gradually slowing, her breathing gentling, falling into deeper sleep.

My cock was so sensitive from my careful, slow fuck, that even Emily's breathing while surrounding me was almost too much.

I carefully pulled out, wrapped the condom in a tissue and snuggling Emily back into me, pushed my nose into her hair and relaxed.

So hot. Ultimate power trip.

I woke up with my hand tight around my dick.

Stretching and yawning I heard a snigger from beside me and Emily's sleepy voice, "It's like you think someone might have nicked it in the night!"

Emily says she can always tell when I'm about to wake up, because I go rock hard and grab myself.

She also says I moan and groan and swears that she has a recording of me masturbating myself to full orgasm in my sleep. She intends to blackmail me when I'm a famous Rock Star.

I can't sing, so I'm probably safe there. Plus, I don't believe her.

She said it was like a restaurant scene from some old chick-flick that I've never watched, so I required a demonstration.

She demonstrated with the worst fake orgasm I have ever seen.

Wait.

The only fake orgasm I have ever seen.

Obviously!

Much to my disappointment, she wouldn't recreate the actual scene for me while we were having breakfast in a café.

Very boring, my pal Em.

I cracked open one eye.

She still looked tired, but no longer like a zombie. Her hair was HUGE. Due to sleeping with it damp.

"Morning," I croaked.

"Uh Huh!"

I opened both eyes and looked at Emily properly. She was glaring.

Trying not to look guilty, I hit her with my most charming smile, "You okay? Feeling better?"

She narrowed her eyes and pointed an accusing finger at me.

"Just what did you get up to last night, young man?"

"Oh Shit," I cringed and covered my face, "Busted."

Emily gasped "Oh my God, you did?"

"What, you knew."

"No, I was guessing. You beast. You fucked me last night."

I peered through my fingers, relieved to see she was laughing.

"You horror!" she said.

"It was the breasts," I complained, "it was like I was brainwashed."

"My breasts brainwashed you?"

I nodded.

"Shouldn't you be able to resist breasts by now?"

"Are you crazy?" I asked her scoffing.

She moved closer.

"How was it? Did you cum?"

"Yea I did, and it was really hot. Are you upset?"

She shook her head, "No of course not. I like that you wanted to. Did I cum?"

"No, I didn't want to wake you up."

She pouted, "Okay, but you are going to have to make that up to me in about a half hour."

I frowned, "Why, what's happening for the next half hour?"

My question ended on a gasp, as Emily answered by embracing my cock with her mouth and tongue.

12