Em & Mike Ch. 18: Day Three

Story Info
Mike abducted and sacrificed.
9.1k words
4.23
4.9k
1

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Normally can be read in series or standalone but you need to read at least the last three chapters for this to make any sense; background in Part 1.

For those of you who like Mike so much, you may remember that he narrated chapter 6.5. Well he's back! It's been a while since he managed to get a word in edgeways, so I thought it was probably time.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green.

-X

I woke up with my fist wrapped around my cock and winced as I instantly knew where I was, and who I was with.

Emily always takes the piss of me waking up this way, but I couldn't hear any sniggering.

Sitting up I saw that the bed was empty. That was okay, but when I slid my hand over the covers, they felt cool, and that was not okay. Where was Emily?

"Em?" my voice sounded croaky from my late night, it had been nearly 3am before I stumbled back to the room and she had been fast asleep, "Emily?"

I jumped out of bed concerned. I had pushed Emily hard yesterday. Into another universe from her normal comfort zone, way beyond anything we had done before. What if I had pushed her too far?

I pushed open the bathroom door and was briefly relieved to see Emily, but then freaked when I realized that she was sat on the toilet, her head in her hands, hair falling forward.

Shit, she was crying.

I skidded to a halt at her feet, even as the door finished opening with a bang, Emily jumped and looked up startled, "What, What?"

"Fuck Em," I grabbed her hand, "Please don't be upset, it's okay. Jesus, I'm so sorry," I pulled her hand to my chest as she just blinked at me.

"What?" she said again, squinting at me.

I looked a little closer. She didn't actually seem upset.

"Are you okay?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Mike," she said, pulling herself together, "I'm sat on the toilet, can't I have a wee in peace?"

"You had your face in your hands, I thought you were crying."

"Why would I be crying?"

I shrugged sheepishly, "Because of yesterday."

Emily rubbed her hands over her face again, "I'm sleepy," she groaned, but then relented and touched my cheek, "I'm not upset, yesterday was amazing, I'm just a little sleepy and," she kissed me gently before nipping the end of my nose.

"Owwww, shit!"

"Trying to obtain some privacy to have a wee, will you please get your naked ass out of here."

Rubbing my nose I grinned up at her, "I do know that you pee. Most people do."

"Not with an audience," she informed me haughtily, but she was trying not to laugh.

I was dismissed from the bathroom to await what she called, pre-breakfast snacks, and opened the door, at the knock, to fresh pastries, fruit, and juice.

The pain-au-chocolates were still warm and aromatic, so I was unable to resist, and was munching an apple when Emily came out, wrapped in a towel.

"Oh, good you ate something."

"I still don't see why I couldn't join you in the shower," I moaned, tugging at her towel.

"Oi, behave, or I'll get you slapped in the stocks," she said, pulling herself free, "and I wanted a private shower today. No big deal."

I watched her for a moment as she selected a pastry for herself, but she then waved me towards the bathroom, so I went for my own shower.

Standing under the spray I felt a little uneasy.

Em and I have fun, and it's not like we hadn't done similar to what happened yesterday, we had dragged my mate into some games, but Emily knew him.

She had only met Will the night before. It was wildly out of character.

Not for me. Christ I'm up for a one-night stand, as long as everyone is clean and completely non-clingy, but Emily's not really that confident or experienced.

I had been told in the past that I can be reckless (yes, by Emily), had I been reckless with my friend yesterday?

She could have safe-worded out.

But she might not have wanted to let me down.

Kerry is an experienced master and could read her like a book.

He doesn't know her like I do though.

Oh, fuck it!

Sighing, I grabbed a towel and decided just to keep an eye on her. Assuming I wasn't going to spend the whole day blindfolded!

Emily was ready when I went back out, looking about fifteen years younger than she actually is, in jeans and vest top. Her hair twirling halfway down her back.

I threw on jeans and a T-shirt and was ready to go.

Emily was looking a bit serious.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yea, it's just," she stopped and sighed, "Mike, today is really important to me, I just wanted to ask you to take it seriously. My day in charge I mean."

"Don't embarrass you?" I said, a little bit miffed.

"No," Emily came over and cupped my face. I love it when she holds me like this, her thumbs gently rubbing my cheeks, which sounds annoying but it's not. It's kind of sweet, sexy, protective, and possessive all at once.

Instant putty.

"No," she said again, "you could never embarrass me, don't be silly. But submission isn't your natural state, and you are cheeky. I just don't want to look like a complete amateur in front of Sadie."

"We are amateur's," I grinned, leaning into her hands, glad when she laughed back.

"I understand," I confirmed, "and I won't let you down. I'm excited for you to be in charge today, with everything this place has to offer. It's a once in a lifetime."

I looked at her hopefully, "Like maybe joining in with the mud-wrestling girls?"

"Not on the cards I'm afraid," she told me, and gave me a laughing hug when I started to fake sob.

I hugged her back, then stepped away, "Are you ready, Mistress?"

"Your hair's still wet," she pointed out.

"Says the girl who doesn't own a hairdryer!" I returned dryly.

She nodded in acknowledgement, and we made our way down.

The only clue she would give me was, "I hope you brought your balls of steel."

Balls of steel? She told me I had balls of steel once, we had been playing with breath control at the time. Was that going to be the game here?

Nah, surely not.

-X

Kerry and Will were already waiting in the dining room, and Emily went first to Kerry who gave her a big hug.

"How are you doing?"

"I'm fine thanks," she confirmed.

Then she turned as Will approached her and gave him a shy smile and slightly shaky laugh.

Instead of hugging her, Will grabbed her, dipped her back, and kissed her enthusiastically. She was flushed and breathless by the time he released her lips.

"Wow," she said still bent backwards and looking up at him.

Will poked his tongue out, "Urghh, girls are gross," he joked.

I grinned as she let go with her filthy, deep, belly laugh.

Hearing that laugh made any lingering doubts fade away.

Kerry gave Will a cuff on the back of his head, "Sit down and stop flirting," he said.

I pulled the chair out for Emily, which I would anyway, but I also wanted to reassure her that I was not going to show her up.

She smiled her thanks and sat, murmuring, "Pancakes, pancakes," under her breath.

"So, Emily," Kerry started, "did you decide yet what room you want to start Mike on?"

She shrugged, "I thought we could go check some availability after breakfast, if you are still okay to help me?"

"Of course."

She glanced out of the window, "It's raining so the gardens are no good," she said sadly, sighing and cupping her chin in her hand.

"Did you have something planned for the garden?" I asked her, then realizing she wasn't going to respond, tacked on, "Mistress."

She turned then and fluttered her eyelashes at me, "Wouldn't you like to know."

I rolled my eyes.

The waitress came over and we ordered what we wanted, everyone apart from me was apparently near starvation and seemed to order enough for five people.

As the waitress walked away, Emily turned back to me, "Mike, can you run back up and get my sweater, please? I left it on the bed."

"Sure," I nodded, "It's warm in here though, shall I pop up after breakfast, while you're talking with Kerry?"

I heard a sharp intake of breath from Will, and Kerry looked away, as if embarrassed.

"Well that would be fine, if I hadn't just instructed you to fetch it now," she replied in a cold tone.

What the fuck? Emily doesn't talk to me like that.

I nearly snapped back at her, but then remembered Emily's plea that I wouldn't show her up.

Thinking it an unnecessarily bitchy way to make her authority clear, I stood up.

"Forgive me, I would be delighted to fetch your sweater, Mistress," I said quietly, and walked away before I lost my temper and told her to fuck off.

As I entered the lobby the staircase was blocked by a group of people, directed by Sadie, carrying a large chest of drawers down the staircase.

I stood out of the way and seethed.

Once the way was clear, and having said 'Hi' to Sadie, I ran up the stairs, two by two and walked down the corridor towards our room.

I was actually really pissed off, and it felt like Emily had been trying to wind me up, but why?

Angry and distracted, I didn't realize that I was not alone until the hood was pulled over my head and I was wrestled to the floor.

"Hey!" I yelled, seeing only shadows though the light material.

I hit out, but both my wrists and arms were pinned to the floor. I tried to kick, and many hands restrained my legs.

Next, I tried to wriggle free, but was held down firmly.

My heart started to race, and I was afraid I was going to panic. Voices were talking quietly to each other, "Hold him still." "Christ, he's a lively one!" "Feisty, a'int he."

"Hey, let me go," I yelled and there was laughter.

"Let him wear himself out," someone said.

I knew I was being held down by a group of men, but I realized that they were all speaking with London accents (not all of them good accents) and no one was touching me inappropriately.

Even as I thought this, while gasping in air, one of the hands moved from high enough on my thigh to be almost grazing my balls, to nearer my knee.

I tried to wrench myself free one more time, but it was hopeless.

And something else. If I wanted to restrain someone who was struggling, then a punch in the stomach, or blow to the head, would put them at a disadvantage very easily.

I was being held down, but only hard enough to stop me getting free. No one had tried to hurt me.

"Okay, okay," I said, still breathless from the short but intense fight, and letting myself go limp.

"You gonna behave?" a voice asked.

"Okay, yea, I'll be good," I agreed.

For now.

Until I knew what was going on.

"Right, you can sit up," a low voice said.

I sat up, with some help as my legs were still held down, and immediately my arms were forced behind my back and I felt handcuffs clicking onto my wrists.

"Jesus," I mumbled under my breath.

"We are gonna help you stand, okay?"

"Yea, yea, whatever," I grumbled, and was lifted to my feet.

There were still a lot of hands on me, mostly making sure I didn't lose my balance.

"Can I just say I think you have the wrong guy?" I asked.

Some laughter, then, "Mike Smith. Emily Gilbert's fuck buddy. Emily's gonna be working with Mistress Sadie on her book. You came three weeks ago. You are here this weekend as guests. You're thirty years old. You got naked with Will and Emily yesterday. You are straight. You are healthy. You like to keep fit. You are perfect for our purposes. That you?"

I focused on the last point, "What exactly do you mean, perfect for your purposes?"

"Don't worry about that lad, it will probably be over quite quickly, they,"

"Shut up," the first voice said.

"I just feel sorry for the lad that's all."

"For fucks sake, would you rather we give you to them?"

"No, Oh God, no," the second voice said, horrified.

It started to dawn on me that some of these accents were terrible, maybe some were genuine, but everyone was talking like we were filming some 1950's B-movie, full of hammed up performances.

I decided I probably wasn't in any immediate danger, and to let it run for a while. Sooner or later someone would tell me what the fucking, fuck was going on.

"Right then, walk," I was instructed, and with a guy on either side was marched into the elevator.

I heard some people break off and take the stairs, there was some kind of service door that I had passed in the corridor. Had it been ajar? I had been too annoyed to pay attention. Was Emily behind this?

My suspicions about my captors started to grow.

As did my suspicions about the mobile chest of drawers on the stairs, which just happened to be coming down at such a busy time of day.

Had Sadie deliberately held me up to enable Will and Kerry to take some back stairs to the second floor. Parts of this house were ancient, there were servants stairs and passages all over. Even tunnels into the grounds.

It was fascinating actually.

Emily had called it, "Very Nancy Drew," but I didn't know what she was talking about.

Will was raised in the States but was born and lived in London and he did a great impression of his Mom with a perfect London accent.

Was he one of these men?

The elevator stopped and I was hustled out. Hushed voices, and through another door.

First voice spoke again, "We're going to take you down some steps, so pay attention."

"Okay," I agreed.

I was carefully guided down some stone steps. Following the instructions on where to place my feet, if a step was particularly worn, when I had to turn.

Our footsteps were echoing, and it was getting colder. We were in the older section of the property.

"Three more steps then flagstones," came the instruction.

I stumbled slightly on the flagstones, but was held under my bound arms, so although it wasn't comfortable, I couldn't fall.

Then another doorway and the space seemed to change again. It felt large, warm, and old. Very old.

"Two steps up and a ramp."

We were on wood now, our steps softer.

Everyone was whispering. The men were joking less.

I may have been ever so slightly (completely) freaked out, and I annoyed myself by starting to tremble a little.

It was darker here; I could see less shapes and movement through the hood.

"We're going to lower you back down to a sitting position," first voice said.

"It's like a trust exercise," someone giggled under their breath, and was quickly hushed.

"Okay," I agreed again, and was lowered to the floor.

"I'm gonna take the handcuffs off, we need to prepare you. I'll pull your T-Shirt off. No funny business," another voice demanded.

I was absolutely sure it was Will, "No funny business," I agreed, and felt the key turn.

The second the shirt slipped over my head and my wrists were free, I tried to roll over and lift myself up, roaring Emily's name with the effort.

Several pairs of hands grabbed me and slammed me back down, I grunted as the breath was knocked out of me.

My wrists were grabbed and stretched out into a crucifix shape; I could feel leather quickly enclosing my arms. At the same time someone straddled me, and a hard forearm pressed firmly against my chest, a hand across my mouth.

A voice, first voice, near my ear.

"You need to stay the fuck down and let us get this done. It brings us no pleasure, but you're the offering today and that's all there is to it. You might get through it. The quieter you are the better a chance you have, so shut the fuck up. Try not to get turned on, they won't pay you much mind if you stay quiet and don't get excited. If you do get turned on, then absolutely do not cum. If you cum, you are fucked. Are you going to stay quiet?"

I nodded, grinning behind the hand covering my mouth.

That entire little pep talk had been delivered, barely above a whisper, in a pitch perfect impression of my accent.

I had only met one person in this place who could pull that off.

"Kerry, you bastard," I laughed quietly when the hand was raised, hearing sniggering behind me.

I could feel and hear buckles being tightened on the leather sleeves that seemed to be enclosing my arms from elbow to wrist and securing me to a cross? Maybe a beam of some sort?

I wasn't getting out of it, that was for sure.

Kerry, I had no doubt it was Kerry, leaned down again. His hands were now braced either side of me, he was still sat on my stomach.

"I'm going to remove your jeans, and then we will finish preparing you. No one here is going to touch you sexually, do you understand?"

"Urgh," I complained. Not that it was a surprise, I always knew that I was likely to spend today naked. Kerry was still doing his 'Mike' impression (git), but I appreciated his reassurance. This was falling into beyond weird territory.

"Fine, whatever, do what you gotta do," I told him. Glad the hood was covering my blush and discomfort as he efficiently stripped me of my dignity.

I should have known that whatever Emily came up with, it would be twisted.

She is so quirky, her imagination is just bizarre, but what the hell was going on here, I still had no idea.

It explained the pre-breakfast snacks though. The whole thing had been planned from the time I got up this morning. Sneaky little hussy.

The experience of having my ankles pulled apart and tied, leaving me spread open, naked, and vulnerable in front of this group of men, was not pleasant.

Emily and I are not into humiliation though, so this was something else. I believed them when they said they were preparing me for something.

But what?

A very faint buzzing noise and my arms starting to lift, I was pulled to sitting and then to half standing.

Hands were steadying me, but as Kerry said, no one violated me.

Soon I was hanging in mid-air, still blind and completely bemused.

"Come on guy's, what the fuck is this?" I asked and was immediately hushed again.

"Just tell me what's going on," I whispered.

"He doesn't look very happy," a voice said, laced with amusement, and I just knew they were looking at my cock.

My cock was definitely not happy right now.

"Maybe he'll get lucky, and they'll bite his dick off first. Then he'll bleed out real quick," one of the rubbish accents said.

Excuse me? What the what?

"They won't even find it right now," another voice said. More laughter.

"Hilarious," I muttered. Then shut up and tried to concentrate at the sensation of movement.

I couldn't see anything; it was so disorientating.

I could hear footsteps moving away, and I had the sensation of space around me, but it was dark and so frustrating.

The shock when my feet hit the water made me yell.

(Emily will tell you it was more like a high pitched screamy-wail, but that's a filthy lie. It was a manly shout.)

I tried to pull my feet up but was quickly lowered into water. Warm water. Up to my mid-torso.

It scared the living crap out of me until I realized I had stopped and wasn't going any lower.

"Jesus fucking Christ," I tried to steady my breathing, shaking like a leaf.

Then I jumped again as I felt a tug behind my head and the hood was whisked away.

Blinking I tried to look around.

I could just see the hood, white, being pulled through the dark water and disappearing. Probably attached to string.

There appeared to be a wooden structure behind me, it was hard to make out in the gloom.

Turning my head I could see the dark pool spread out around me.

I was pretty sure we were in the crypt of the oldest part of the house. The stonework was ancient, the ceiling vaulted and high above me.

It was spooky as hell, and really not improving my mood.

My arms were secured to a cross bar, the leather sleeves preventing too much pressure being on any one part of my arms.

I had been hoisted out from the structure behind me.

My ankles were tied, widely spread to a beam which was floating, so I was in a half lying position, floating in the water, which was halfway up my rib cage.

I wouldn't want to be here all day, but it was not uncomfortable.