Emancipation of Amy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you like Amy's swim suit," he inquired.

"Yes I did. She looks fantastic in it," David responded back.

"Well then I took some photos of her modeling it at the pool. I thought you should see what a gorgeous attractive wife you have. She received a lot of nice compliments from a lot of guys." Jerry whispered back.

David already knew that Amy was a hot woman, but wasn't happy that this older Guy took photos of her dressed like some shameless slut. He was becoming angry with this pervert and wanted him to leave. But to appease Jerry he took a deep breath to subside his irritation and said, "Okay, I love to see."

He had David sit on the chair and he took out his phone. Then he put it in front of him and told him to concentrate on Amy's photos. When he turned it on, the slide show began slowly then sped up. Soon it was a fast flickering white light. Jerry began his little speech and David was under just like his wife. When he saw Amy coming out, he yelled "Zanzibar". She stopped. The he told her to go get dressed.

Turning back to David he began his directives. It dealt mostly with allowing Amy to fuck anyone she wanted. When she did, he would get horny watching her fuck, everything she does sexually is okay with him and he won't ever get jealous. Instead, become happy and encourage her to fuck more men. Then he said, "It should start tonight. Take her after the show to the Zinger's club off the strip. Make sure she fucks at least two different guys." Then he finished with, "Whenever I say the words Dark Horse, you will immediately return to this stage of unconsciousness and wait for further instructions."

Walking in the bedroom he said to Amy, "You will fuck at least two different men in front of David at the dance club tonight and remember it being your idea with you having lots of pleasurable orgasms."

He woke Amy up first and had her stand behind him, as Jerry slowed the slide show down to wake David up. After he did he asked, "So what do you think of her photos?"

David said that they made him horny with Amy chiming in of how she loved modeling and hearing all of the nice compliments.

Jerry took his shirt and left the couple for their evening out. As he walked back to his room to get ready for tonight convention festivities, he gave out a hearty laugh knowing that Amy's demise was all set. He imagined her dressed in a short skirt, black stockings, 6" platform stilettos and a sheer blouse on the street soliciting sex for him. And David would be the one helping her with that task. He blurted out another huge laugh.

Stay tuned for part 2.