Embers Ignited Pt. 01: The Lesson

Story Info
Young friends begin a journey of sexual exploration.
7.7k words
4.86
5.7k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's funny how you wake up on a certain morning and have no idea that your life is about to change. The totality of or human experience is made up of millions upon millions of little moments - decisions, circumstances, actions, events - so many and more that make up who and what we are. Many, if not most, seem inconsequential, and they have little to no life changing impact. But some days....

Today was one of those days for Daniel Shelton.

An 18 year old high school senior who was for all intents and purposes, a pretty normal kid. Just like any school, Heritage High School had its unique social cliques and groups in 1990. There were the party kids who lived for the beer busts on the weekend and snuck liquor into the football games on crisp evenings. The "nerds" who were socially awkward, their intelligence pulling them together but making it hard to relate to others. The jocks who were the core of the athletic teams, the band nerds, the drama kids...all the typical groupings of adolescent students at most any school.

However, Daniel Shelton's crowd was just a bit different. Daniel was outgoing and had lots of friends. He was a "good" kid; he didn't drink or smoke, and drugs...well that was not even considered. An honor student in all advanced classes he had a core group of friends who were, for the most part, the same type of kid. Amanda Watkins, Lainey Miller, Tucker James, Chris Beckham, Miles Evans and Emily Lewis were the pack. They all were in some sort of athletics and were able to mix in with the jocks who were their teammates. The honors classes they took brought them into the circle of the nerds, who could respect their intelligence, but even more, the way they were treated. No jokes, no pranks, just respectful kindness. It was that way with most of Danny's friends - they got along with everyone at school, teachers liked them, parents loved them - they were the best and brightest.

On this particular day Daniel woke up and fought the recurring feeling he was in the wrong house. But quickly he remembered... he WAS in the wrong house. Or at least not his home. Daniel had moved in with his best friends family after the Christmas break. His dad had been transferred by his company to a town two hours away. While his father had delayed it as long as he could, the money and future with the company eventually won out and he accepted the job in November.

Daniel wanted to finish high school at Heritage. He was on the basketball team, halfway through his senior season; letting his team down and not being a part of the success was more than he could have handled. On top of that he was slated to graduate with honors. No matter what his grades were he wouldn't be eligible to be receive those honors (and the scholarships that come with them) at a new school.

But most of all he didn't want to leave the friends he'd had since he moved into the community as a fifth grader.

So his parents talked and then visited with the mother of his best friend. She agreed to let Danny live with them until graduation. It wasn't ideal, to be separated from your family at such an important time of your life, but it was the best situation possible.

So, as Danny awoke and felt, he was in the wrong house... in some ways he was. However, he quickly got his bearings and remembered where he was and got up to get ready for the school day. His best friend's room was just on the other side of the bathroom they shared. Here is where fate begin to throw Daniel a curveball.

Danny's best friend was Amanda Watkins. Daniel and Amanda had been best friends since seventh grade. Their personalities clicked, they knew each other inside and out, and had experienced all of the ups and downs, joys and heartbreaks, all of the roller coaster of emotions that is the teenage years together. There had been some attraction along the way, but it had been decided long ago that they were better off as friends.

This morning Danny was preoccupied with two things: first, the honors English exam over the Canterbury tales that Miss Walker was giving second period, and second the basketball game tonight against their rivals from Smithville.

He popped into the bathroom, just as he heard Amanda's alarm go off. This was not by accident. He set his alarm a few minutes earlier so that he would be the first one in the bathroom. It was already a lesson learned in living with a woman, Bathroom time was at a premium. He was stepping out of the shower when he heard her banging on the door.

" Hurry up! I've got to get to school too! "

"Calm down....almost done," he replied. He toweled off his body and looked at himself in the fogged mirror. At 6'2 and a little over 200 pounds he was a bigger guy. The weight lifting and running in basketball kept him in pretty good shape, but he wasn't the cut fitness model that some of his friends were. He was a little better than average in the looks department, but not one who would pass for a GQ model either. He did have eyes that all the girls thought were gorgeous, and he knew that was his best feature. He quickly finished drying off and wrapped a towel around his waist. A little gel run through his hair and a quick comb, and he was ready to go.

As he opened the bathroom door, he stepped right into an impatient Amanda. "About time," she said.

"I'm going, I'm going," he replied, as he stepped left towards his room. It's not like it takes you forever to put that hair in a ponytail and leave" he joked. He was only half joking, as Amanda was not one to wear lots of makeup or fix her hair up every day. She was simple and modest in most all ways.

"Shut it mister" she replied and pivoted towards the bathroom. As she stepped in, he couldn't help but notice that she was still wearing only the T-shirt she slept in. as she stepped into the room, it lifted, and he saw her perfect ass cheeks. She was comfortable with Danny and that had its benefits.

They may have decided to only be friends, but that didn't mean he didn't notice and appreciate that perfect ass. Amanda had the physique of the gymnast she had been growing up, and the track athlete she was now. At 5'6", she had muscular legs and a very toned body. Anyone who saw her would've known she was an athlete.

As he stepped in his room and closed the door, he dropped his towel. Looking down, he realized that his body had begun to react to Amanda's ass as well. He contemplated laying down and rubbing one out right then and there. It wouldn't have been the first time he had masturbated thinking about Amanda's body. But he knew what all he had to do today, and getting going for school took precedence over a teenage release today. It was rare for him to pass up a chance for self stimulation, but the list of things he needed to get done in his top head won the battle his lower head and he quickly dressed for school.

"See ya at school. Don't forget Mr Franklin wants to see class officers at lunch today," he said as he passes the bathroom door.

"I know. Right behind you. I've got to pick up Lainey on the way so I'll be right ahead of the tardy bell....i hope".

And with that, what seemed to be an ordinary day in both of their lives began

------------------------

"Good job tonight, man"

"Thanks" replied Danny. The compliment came from Tucker, probably his closest male friend. They were both on the basketball team that had just beaten their cross county rivals Smithville. Tucker was a star as usual - always one of the leading scorers and best players, he had been no different tonight. Daniel was much more of a role player, but he had made a couple of crucial plays in the fourth quarter to help seal the win, and felt pretty good about himself afterwards.

"You going anywhere? Anything going on tonight?" Tuck asked.

"Nope...and nope". It was a cold January evening, but somewhere between the Christmas bustle and spring, nothing seemed to be happening right now. At least not for their group or friends. "I'm just headed to 'Manda's to crash. Plus we have shootaround in the morning"

"Yeah...me too...let's do something tomorrow. See if we can get some people together and go see that new Schwarzenegger movie"

Tucker was a few weeks out of a year long relationship with Lainey and was trying to figure out a social life without a significant other. Couples within a social group are great ... until they break up. But they were all cool with each other and trying to figure out how it all worked again.

"Yeah...we can figure it out after practice. See ya". And with that, Daniel got in his truck, turned over the engine and cranked the heater up. It was 10 years old and would probably get warm just as he pulled into Amanda's driveway. That 15 minute trip was still a little weird after a game.

He diverted to a fast food spot on the way back, got some post game grub, and made it to Amanda's house in about 20 minutes. He parked, entered through the garage with his food in one hand and his backpack in the other.

"Good game tonight Danny!"

The voice startled him, first because is came from around the corner in a house he still wasn't comfortable in, and second, because that voice was not Amanda's.

"Thanks....what are you doing here Lainey?" Was his response.

"Wow...nice to see you too. I'm staying the night with Amanda."

"Oh... sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Didn't know anyone was here tonight."

Amanda turned the corner. "Oh yeah, Lainey's staying the night" she said with an awkward grin.

Everything about this just felt... Off. Something about the way Lainey looked, something about the look in Amanda's eyes .... There was something weird going on. Now that he thought about it, then he realized he had felt the same thing at lunch as Amanda and Laney sat across the table from him. He wasn't sure what it was, he just knew them both well enough to do something was weird. They had engaged in several hushed conversations through the day, and this interaction just didn't seem to fit.

"I'm going to eat real quick and then hit the sack. You know Coach Knox - gotta 'work out the sore and stay active' shootaround on Saturday morning, " Danny said.

"All right - we're headed upstairs " blurted Amanda and then she seemingly dragged Lainey up to the second floor. "My mom and Jeff are already in bed"

Jeff was Amanda's step dad. A nice guy, but not around a lot because of work travel. Their room was on the first floor of the house on the opposite end of the rooms Daniel and Amanda used.

Lainey looked back with a smile that belied something that Daniel just couldn't quite put a finger on. "Women, right?" He thought and then sat down and attacked his burger and fries. He finished his food, threw away the trash, and quietly hurried upstairs.

As he started up he heard the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the parental's bedroom. Jeff had just gotten back today and apparently Amanda's mom Linda was "very happy" about it. Especially judging from the quiet moans, rhythmic squeaking of the bed and muffled "oh Gods" he heard. They were obviously being conscious to be quiet, but the silence of the house betrayed their lovemaking.

Danny was aroused, but tried to regain composure. Linda was hot, for a mom, and exactly what he guessed Amanda would look like in 30 or so years. Same athletic build, strong legs, but two children and time had given her a large bust, at least a D cup. A wry smile crept across his face as he filed away the mental images of Linda in the throes of ecstasy for some self love in a little bit. He'd not thought about her in that way before...but why not? Her lips, her..

"'Bout time!"

The vocal outburst from Lainey cut his daydream short. She and Amanda were seated on the couch that sat in the open loft between the two bedrooms. Instinctively Danny scooted his backpack over to cover the erection that had been growing as he fantasized.

"We need to talk to you, " Lainey said. Her voice seems syrupy and seductive. She wanted something. But it was obvious Amanda was not nearly as comfortable. She leaned in close to Lainey and quietly protested

"I don't know if we sh..."

"Yes we should. Trust me," was the confident reply. Lainey said it with authority and began to stand. As she stood, it became obvious she was already dressed for bed. She wore tiny shorts that barely covered her butt cheeks and as she pivoted the fact she was wearing no bra under her tight, thin Tshirt was readily apparent.

This stirred a lot of emotions and memories in Danny's head...and his loins. Lainey had been his first kiss, the summer between his 8th grade year and the start of HS. She fit in their group well, but she had always been the most adventurous, the most likely to try something a little crazy. The young girl he had kissed that summer had already hit puberty and the intoxicating effect of her body was still palpable to Danny today.

Lainey stood 5 feet 9 inches tall. Her height allowed for a full onslaught of feminine charms. Her long legs came up a little higher than normal. Her high waist was thin, but not tiny and her hips were more round and curved than most girls. But it was her voluptuous bosom that caught all men's eyes. Her breasts were large and perfectly shaped. A 36 inch chest holding up classic D cup melons...her curvaceous shape and softer tone was a stark contrast to the more fit and athletic Amanda. Both had sandy blonde hair, but Lainey's was subtly darker and longer than Amanda's shoulder length cut. Her face was pretty - not gorgeous, but pretty and her smile radiated across any room she was in. But it was the eyes that made her so alluring, and those eyes were on fire with calculating mischief as she stood and spoke to Danny.

Danny's mind was on overdrive. That kiss - and the make out sessions over the next few weeks - came flooding into his mind at warp speed. Her lips, the way her soft breasts fit in his hand. It was too much but he couldn't look away. He wanted to stare at her ass, her tits, her smile, but he could not escape her eyes.

Amanda emerged from Lainey's side and whispered, "ok, but not out here...my parents might hear"

"I think they are...preoccupied right now," Danny said as he stifled a laugh. Lainey caught his intention and smiled at him while speaking to Amanda. "Yeah...pretty sure your mom is getting laid right now. ". And snickered, never taking her eyes away from Danny.

"Thats my mom!" protested Amanda in a sort of hushed yell that conveyed her disgust while trying to keep some sense of quiet.

Lainey giggled "yes, but she's also a woman whose husband just came home after a week on the road and she's horny! But your right...Danny, we're going in your room"

And with that the girls pushed Daniel Shelton into the room he called home.

He pitched his backpack to the side and plopped onto the bed, still unsure of what was going on. His confusion and suspicion had been overtaken by the burning desire of hormones rushing through his body. The girls sat on the floor, and had been par for the night, Lainey took the lead.

"Ok Danny....here's the situation..."

Amanda cut her off "Are you really doing this?"

"Yes i am....and if you'll just let me fin..."

"Doing what?" interjected Danny.

Amanda, still cautious, rapidly added "...this was not my idea..."

"If you will both shut up I'll tell you," said Lainey, retaking control of the conversation. "As i said, here's the situation...". She paused this time waiting for an interruption. When none was forthcoming, she continued. "The situation is this. Our dear friend Amanda is lacking some knowledge that she knows she needs but is not sure how to acquire. So she came to me. "

Danny looked both intrigued and perplexed as he waited to a see what came next.

"To put it bluntly, she doesn't know how to give a blowjob. So she asked me. She's 18, about ready to go off to college and she has never given head."

Amanda looked as if she wanted to die. Her two best friends involved in a conversation about her sexual skills and experiences right in front of her. She physically shrank and tried to hide behind Lainey.

I didn't see this coming, thought Danny. But it started to make sense. The weird dynamic of the day, the uncomfortable feel between people who were almost always comfortable. And it made sense Amanda went to Lainey. Lainey had dated a Senior when she was a freshman and it was a well known secret she had succumbed to his pressures for sex. He used her for a while and then moved on. She was also just out of her relationship with Tucker and they all knew they had slept together. A lot. Like go to her house every day for "lunch" kind of a lot.

Lainey was by far the most experienced sexually in their group and the closest female to Amanda. She was actually a few weeks younger than Amanda. They had celebrated both of their 18th birthdays early in November. But she had been sexually active since she was 15, so naturally that's who she went to for advice.

"I've done some stuff...you know that...so i wanted to help her. But i didn't want some cheap porno mag freaking her out. I would have let her hide and just watch me blow Tucker, but...well...you know why that's not going to happen. So... that leads us to tonight"

Danny's head was spinning as he began to put the pieces together. He knew what it sounded like - they wanted to give him a blowjob. Or Amanda did....or Lainey....or both? He was not sure of anything at this moment except the fact his dick was as hard as steel and he wanted them both bad.

Danny was a virgin. And he's never had a blowjob either. He's dated some girls, fooled around with some too. Kissed several, felt up a few, even had a girl rub his dick from the outside of his jeans. But they seemed to be saying tonight was something totally different.

"So....what you're saying is..."

Lainey cut him off. "What we're saying is I'd like to borrow you to teach Amanda how to give head." There was a silent pause. "You're perfect. You're safe - we all know each other. No weird commitment. We trust each other. You two trust each other. She can learn what she's doing so when she wants to please a boyfriend - when she gets one - she's not starting from scratch. Whatchya say?"

A million thoughts went through Daniels head, but none were able to be vocalized out his mouth. Finally, he composed himself enough to answer

"Yeah...sure....i mean....yes....i mean if you're ok with this 'Manda... cause..."

Lainey quickly cut him off. "There you go. Perfect". She then took stock of the nervousness in Danny's face. It finally dawned on her. "Oh my God, you've never gotten a blowjob, have you? This is your first time too!"

Some quiet embarrassment began to cross his face and it gave an answer to her question.

"Don't you'd see...this is even better ... you will both be the first for each other. And that will be good - you won't have some memory of a jerk who just used you and left, or some drunken coed at a party...it will be...special"

This new twist seemed to make Amanda drop some of her apprehension. They would be learning together. No matter what happened, whether she was great or terrible, it would be the best he'd ever had. The weight of judgement was lifted and this seemed like a better idea than it had earlier in the day.

"Alright...let's get the show going!" Lainey's edgy enthusiasm pushed everyone forward. Daniel and Amanda simply stood. Staring at each other, no words spoken, a sense of disbelief that this was about to really happen. The silence was broken by Lainey's demands. "Come on Danny, get naked! Let's see what she's working with!" A giggle punctuated her sentence as she goaded the process along.

Daniel began to undress, first taking off his jacket, kicking his shoes to the side, and then pulling both his polo shirt and undershirt over his head. Then he paused. He was standing i front of two girls he'd know most of his life in just his jeans. Why did this feel weird when they'd seen him in a swimsuit a million times? But this was the line....if he kept going, there was no turning back.