Embers Ignited Pt. 02: The Visit

Story Info
Lainey follows a call she can’t ignore.
4.1k words
4.83
2.3k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writerda
writerda
16 Followers

It would be very helpful to have read "Embers Ignited Pt.1: The Lesson" for character descriptions, development, setting and plot details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Amanda entered her room she saw Lainey already laying on her queen sized bed. She was in a bewildered awe at what had just occurred. Had she really just given her best friend a blow job? Had she really stripped naked in his room, taken his dick in her hands and then her mouth and stroked him to completion? Had she really licked his cum off of Lainey's fingers? It was almost too much to take in.

Lainey laid sprawled out on the bed, basking in the small, secret orgasm she had achieved by rubbing on Danny's hand. A smile began to creep across her face.

"That was fucking awesome!" she said. The smile grew and she became more animated. "That was so hot! Can you believe that cock? Amazing. And you did such a good job. He loved every bit of it. The eye contact...watching you sucking on his dick and staring into his eyes...it was such a turn on. What about you...how was your first time giving head?"

Amanda begin to fully process all that had gone on. It was real. She had given Danny Shelton a blow job, all under the guidance and instruction of Lainey. It had really happened.

"It was..." she searched for the right word. "....incredible." The emotions and hormones were coursing through her veins as she began to understand the fullness of what had actually happened.

"I was so nervous when we started. It was embarrassing being naked in front of him. I was so afraid he wouldn't be turned on by me. Especially standing next to you and those monster tits of yours. " Lainey feigned modesty as Amanda talked about her chest. "But he seemed to like me too."

"All guys like a naked girl, first of all," said Lainey, "But especially one who looks like you! I may have bigger tits, but your body is perfection. You are so toned and in shape. I could never have a stomach that flat or an ass that tight. How could any guy not love seeing that. Surely you've known guys check you out when we are at swim parties. If you haven't, then your freaking oblivious."

"Maybe...but it felt good to feel like he wanted me. And this may be weird, but I felt like I owned him while his dick was in my mouth. I could have made him do anything I wanted, he was so in my control." Amanda admitted a truth that Lainey already understood. "And seeing him cum....that was unbelievable. It just keep shooting out over and over and over."

"Yeah...over and over and all over my tits! Next time watch where your aiming that gun!"

"Very funny. I didn't exactly know what I was doing for sure."

What Amanda didn't say out loud was how arousing it was to see Danny get off and how knowing she had done that made her entire body burn with passion. As she thought about it now, her body began to react again. She felt her horniness growing, and she didn't know how to stop it, or, if she even wanted to.

She laid down beside Lainey and they begin to crawl under the covers. The emotion and excitement of the evening had worn them both out.

"Lets go to sleep. Its late and its been one hell of a day," encouraged Lainey. She was much more relaxed, having been able to blow of her sexual steam with her small orgasm. She said good night and rolled over, her back towards Amanda.

"Good night," replied Amanda as Lainey rolled over. She faked sleepiness and laid very still. Her body was on fire and she was nowhere near ready for slumber, but she didn't want to admit that. She laid still, listening to Lainey and tried to judge if she was asleep. As she laid there, the evenings events began to replay in her head. She saw Danny standing in front of them naked; she felt Lainey take her hand and put it on his massive, erect penis. Without realizing it her hand began to move towards her groin, slipping just under the elastic band of her shorts. Her fingers delicately moved over her pubic mound and she played with her hair. Her mind moved to watching Lainey crawl up between his knees and show her how to take his dick in her mouth, then she became the body looking right at his dick and she slowly took it in her mouth. Her hand had now moved down farther and was sliding slowly and carefully up and down her wet pussy. He outer labia lips were enflamed and swollen and her inner lips were so wet and sensitive. She remembered her mouth, stretching to take in his member, then slowly beginning to move up and down. Her mind's eye saw her pace begin to increase and as she remembered this moment her hand moved up and began to rub her clit in a slow, circular fashion. Lainey was right beside her so she tried very hard to not move or shake the bed, unwilling to advertise to her sleeping friend what was really going on beside her. As her memory increased the pace of her mouth bobbing on his dick her hand responded with an increased movement on her clit. Her pleasure was growing, her need for release becoming stronger and stronger; she could not stop. Her mind replayed their eye contact and she looked into Danny's soul as her fingers attacked her sensitive clit. Passion continued to grow as she heard Lainey cry out "pull your mouth off and stroke!" in her mind. She saw his dick and her hand attacking it faster and faster in her mind as her real hand matched the growing tempo and passion. She got closer and closer to the orgasm that her body and soul begged for. There...that first amazing rope of cum flying out of his dick, so high.... It was the final image she needed as her body succumbed and embraced the orgasm that begin to rattle her soul. She tried so hard to be still, but her body was unable to follow any instructions. The only thing that mattered, the only thing in the entire world, was the pure ecstasy that was overwhelming her at that moment.

Her hand stopped and she lay silently, basking in the waves of warm feelings radiating across her body. As she enjoyed her orgasm, Lainey silently smiled. She hadn't been asleep and knew everything her friend was doing. She had listened to the faint sounds -- the slickness of her friend's hands as they attacked her pussy, the shortened breathing, the muffled moans of climax. Good for her, Lainey thought. She had a big night and I bet she needed that.

With that, Lainey began to drift to sleep and as Amanda came down and her body relaxed, she quickly followed her friend into a deep, peaceful sleep.

Lainey's mind, however, would not be as cooperative. Her subconscious took over and thoughts of Daniel Shelton and his amazing dick danced through her mind over and over. She drifted in and out of deep sleep and the dreams began to grow, becoming more real. The things she wanted to do to him and that body were growing more and more intense, yet she could never reach satisfaction.

Suddenly she awoke. Taking stock of her surroundings, she heard Amanda silently sleeping beside her. What time was it? Why was she sweating? Why was her pussy nearly dripping wet? The clock on the nightstand said 2:47. Slowly she remembered all that had gone on just a few hours before and what she had dreamed. She was obscenely horny and fixated on Danny. She'd never really seen him that way, at least not since their few make out sessions her freshman year. But now, now she couldn't get him or his rock hard dick out of her mind.

What would it feel like to have that dick inside me? How good would it feel to slide up and down on that shaft? These were the only thoughts she had in her mind and she could not escape them. She fantasized for a few moments, then tried to get them out of her head. It didn't work. The longing only grew stronger. Another glance and the alarm clock said 2:53. She'd never be able to get back to sleep. The debate began, but quickly ended as she made up her mind. It was time for action.

Quietly she slipped out of the bed. She looked back at Amanda, sleeping peacefully, and slowly moved to the door. Carefully she turned the nob and eased the door open. She stepped through and with equal care, pulled the door silently shut. With this she stopped and listed. The entire house was quiet; only the gentle hum of the fridge in the kitchen and the slow rumble of the heating unit that kept the house warm broke the silence. She cautiously moved across the landing, slowly heading towards Danny's room. At this point, it was as if her body was simply a magnet, responding without question to the unstoppable attraction of his body.

His door opened with a small amount of resistance and a barely perceptible squeak. She quickly stepped in and looked at him, quietly sleeping in the middle of his bed, one leg poking out from under the covers. Daniel Shelton was out. Several hours ago he had experienced what could only be described as a dream come true and had basked in the glow of pleasure, replaying the events a few times before giving into the beautiful deep slumber of the satisfied. He hadn't moved much at all in the nearly four hours since then.

Lainey stopped and contemplated how to proceed. Slowly she took off her shirt and shorts, once again standing naked in Danny's room. She stepped quietly to his bed, lifted up the covers and climbed in.

As she moved into the bed, she pressed softly and gently against Danny's body. He was also naked, having never put his clothes back on after the activities of the evening. She carefully lifted the blanket to see his cock. It was currently flaccid, a smaller, soft three inch member laying against his bushy mound of hair.

Well, well. A grower, not show-er thought Lainey. She had seen this flag at full mast and knew it was very impressive. She cuddled her body up next to the sleeping man, laying on her side and positioning her left breast on his chest. Her arm brought the cover down and crossed his chest. This movement began to awaken him. His body reacted involuntarily to the soft, warm skin beside him as an erection began to grow. Sleepily his eyes began to open as his mind began to process all the information flooding in. His skin was aflame from the human contact down his entire side, her arm across his chest engulfing him, her smell flooding into his nostrils. He became very awake very quickly.

"What the.." words began to blurt out of his mouth but they were stopped quickly by her finger.

"Shhh," Lainey whispered, "be quiet," as she placed her finger on his lips.

"Ok," He tried again in a hushed tone. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I couldn't stop thinking about you. Your body...that dick...you've been torturing me in my dreams all night. I came to see if we could...maybe...". It was a unexpected show of nervousness from the usually confident Lainey. She was not just physically exposed at the moment, she was emotionally open as well.

"I know you're a virgin, and I know we've just been friends forever. I know I just got broke up with one of your best friends. You know I've slept around a little. There are a million reasons to not do this. But it doesn't change the fact I want to. I want to be your first. I was your first kiss, right? And that turned out ok." She quietly giggled. "Let's make love... Please"

Danny was, for the second time in less that 6 hours, caught completely off guard. Sure, he'd jacked off thinking about Lainey on more than one occasion, but he'd never really thought that having sex with her was a potential reality. Yet here she was, soft, smooth, warm...the sensations her body was causing in his were beyond compare.

Softly, Lainey nestled her head on his shoulder and looked up. Their eyes met and the vulnerability and lifetime of shared experiences allowed each to see deeply into their hearts.

"Yes." Danny replied, "Let's do it."

With that, he bent his head down and met hers. Their lips moved hesitantly towards each other and came together in a soft, tender kiss. Their lips began to explore each other. Their lips slowly parted and their tongues began a delicate dance inside each other's mouths. Lainey shifted her body, moving more up and onto Danny's as the heat and intensity of their kisses and passion began to grow. As she shifted her body her left leg rolled up and across, positioning her thigh on the underside of his now fully erect cock. As their kisses grew more desperate and more passionate they gave into their deepest physical desires. Danny began to gently rock his hips, the sensitive underside of his erect penis rubbing against Lainey's thigh. Her breast splayed into his chest as their bodies came together in growing passion. Danny's right hand came up and took all he could of her D cup breast into his hand, gently kneading and squeezing it as the kissed.

Suddenly, Danny rolled her over onto her back and raised up on his side, looking down at her body. Lainey lay quietly, knowing he was feasting on her with his eyes. She lifted her hands up above her head, pulling her tits up as Danny's eyes zeroed in on them. With an unexpected gusto he attacked her left breast with his mouth. Kissing, licking, sucking all around it while his right hand came up and squeezed her other tit. Lainey's hand came down and grasped the back of his head, gently holding it as he pleasured her with his mouth. His attention zeroed in on her nipple and he took the entire areola into his mouth, sucking it with just the right amount of force. Her back arched and she threw her head back as waves of pleasure radiated through her body. Danny moved from sucking on her tit to just her nipple, gently letting it move through his mouth and dragging it across his teeth. She muffled a shriek that was an intoxicating mixture of pain and pleasure. He brought his mouth down again and took her nipple between his teeth, slowly rolling it back and forth before engulfing her nipple.

Lainey was in ecstasy. She grabbed her left breast and pushed it up to his face, wanting it to be serviced too. Danny released the right nipple in his mouth and moved his attention to the presented breast. It also gave them both indescribable joy as he repeated his assault on this new victim. After kissing sucking and nibbling both breasts he released her funbags and returned his mouth to her lips. His right hand moved down her body, tracing the soft curves of her left side before running across her stomach. Slowly, as they kissed, he moved his hand down. He gently played with her landing strip and continued his exploration, moving slowly, but surely, farther south.

Lainey ached for his touch and without thinking slowly began to part her legs, giving his hand access to her drenched pussy. His hands found their target and his fingers slowly began to explore the folds of her lips. The soft wetness of her sex was amazing to feel as he explored all around. He brushed across her clit and her body shuddered. Their kissing slowed, but was deeper and more intense. Danny moved his had farther down and slipped his middle finger into her desperate pussy. Lainey shuddered, releasing a soft moan, without breaking their kiss, and slowly rolled her hips to allow him deeper penetration. He moved his finger in and out, simulating sex, and Lainey was in heaven. She wanted him -not his fingers, but his dick -- in her body now.

Rolling him onto his back, Lainey repositioned herself between his legs. Her hands grasped his erect cock and for the second time tonight she began to stroke it. Danny's eyes rolled back in his head as she moved her hands up and down his rod. She bent forward, taking it in her mouth, and begin to aggressively bob up and down while stroking. She sensed the growing tension in his body and begin to slow down, not wanting to have him shoot his load before she had a chance to ride his dick. She lifted her head and looked down at him.

"Are you ready?" she cooed seductively.

"Wait...I don't have any condoms." Danny didn't want to become a father the night he lost his virginity.

"Aren't you responsible," Lainey giggled and returned her mouth to his cock for a couple of quick licks. "I'm on the pill. It will be ok. And after what I saw earlier tonight, I want to feel that load explode in me!"

With that, she moved up to straddle Danny's body. She positioned herself above his fully rock hard dick and began to move down. As his tip began to feel the velvety softness he instinctively began to try and push forward. Lainey stopped him.

"Slow down Danny. I've got to stretch to fit your dick in me. You're almost too big! I'll get you in." With that he laid back and simply enjoyed watching her as she slowly took in his shaft. Her face bore a look of intense pleasure mixed with just a smidge of pain as she slowly adjusted to his girth and length. It seemed like time stood still for both of them as she gently eased all nine inches into her pussy. Her eyes rolled

back into her head and her mouth released a soft guttural moan.

As she bottomed out, she looked down at Danny, a devious smile crossing her face. "That feels every bit as good as I'd imagined... and probably more." She began to move, rocking gently forward and back, her smooth, wet pussy gripping and rubbing all of his stiff dick as she moved. The pace began to increase and Lainey's eyes closed. Danny watched as her head leaned back and her perfect tits began to sway back and forth in rhythm with the movement of their bodies. He was overwhelmed by the desire to thrust and move as fast as possible and chase the orgasm he knew was just beyond reach, but she kept his pace in check. She knew he wouldn't last too long and wanted to make sure she got every second of joy she could out of this dick before it exploded in her.

As they moved in unison her pleasure began to grow. She took control of the rhythm and tilted forward just slightly. This movement allowed the thick mushroom shaped gland on the top of his dick to caress her G spot in just the right way. The pace quickened as she felt her orgasm within reach. There! There! She bounced on his dick at the perfect pace and her body exploded in pleasure. Danny was unsure, but thought she might be cumming. He felt her pussy tighten and clench around his swollen cock and was sure she had finished. She slowed the pace, leaned back a little, opened her eyes and looked down at him with a smile that confirmed his suspicion.

Conscious to be quiet she mouthed "Your turn" and began to ride him with renewed gusto. He matched her pace, thrusting his rigid cock into her slick pussy with increasing force. He grabbed her sides, just at the top of the curve of her hips and he used his hands to pull her onto his cock, faster and deeper. Her hands were on his chest and with each movement her breasts swung into each other, seeming to clap for their shared joy. He felt it, that point of no return, and tried to hold it off as he rammed his dick into her as fast and hard as he could. Lainey looked down at him with unbridled passion as a second orgasm began to engulf her. Danny couldn't stop now. No force in this world could keep him from the last few, deep passionate thrusts as he buried his thick dick completely into her wanton pussy. His last deep thrust released a massive load of cum as he shot his load deep into her body. A second, deep, controlled thrust followed with another rope, then a third, and a fourth and a fifth. With each thrust her tight pussy milked his balls of more and more cum and extended his orgasm longer and longer.

Finally he collapsed, all the tension leaving his body. His hands fell off her side and his muscles relaxed. The wave of physical ecstasy washed over his body and time seemed to stand still. Lainey collapsed onto his chest, his member still embedded deep into her body. She lay, in the same orgasmic bliss, with her head on his shoulder, unable, or unwilling, to move.

"Holy Shit," she whispered. "Holy shit."

writerda
writerda
16 Followers
12