Embers Ignited Pt. 03: The Secret

Story Info
Lainey & Danny try to figure out what comes next...
7.3k words
4.85
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be very helpful to have read "Embers Ignited Pt.1 & Pt.2" for character descriptions, development, setting and plot details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The alarm clock rudely blared its one note song at precisely 8:00 AM, interrupting Daniel Shelton's slumber. As he reached blindly for the nightstand, trying to find the button to stop the intrusive noise, he slowly began to awaken. He felt like he could sleep forever right now, but he knew he had to get up. Missing Saturday morning shootaround practice would place him so deep in Coach Knox's doghouse he might never see the floor again.

As he rolled his legs up off the side of the bed and sat up, he was reminded he was naked. And as he realized that, he remembered why he was naked. The memories of last night flooded his brain. The visual of Lainey sucking on his cock, her soft, smooth body giving way to Amanda and the blowjob she provided. The explosion of orgasm and the way his cum had painted Lainey's huge tits. Watching them both lick the cum of Lainey's fingers. Unbelievable.

But that was only part of it. The rest was almost like a dream. Waking up to Lainey's naked body and having sex for the very first time. The indescribable feeling of sliding into her body and the passionate lovemaking that ensued; watching her tits bounce back and forth as she rode him until he filled her pussy with cum. Even more unbelievable.

What was it she had said as she left? Something about "doing this again"? Please God, nothing would be better than doing that again. He stood up, went over and picked up a pair of athletic shorts and slipped them on and exited the room. The bathroom door was just outside his door and to the left and he quietly opened the door and stepped in. Danny turned on the shower and let the water began to warm up. Slipping out of his shorts, he stepped into the shower. His mind was racing full speed, reliving the ecstasy of last night. As the hot water poured over his body visions of the two young ladies asleep just on the other side of the wall raced through his head. Their smiles, their bodies, the softness as his hands felt them. His body began to respond and his dick hardened. The benefits of youth, his third massive erection in less than twelve hours began to grow. Leaning forward, using his left forearm to brace himself against the shower wall, he reached down and began to stroke his cock. He closed his eyes and imagined Lainey riding him, her face twisted in a reaction to cumming on his dick. The warm water felt amazing as his right hand pumped furiously. It took less than two minutes for his body to be close to orgasm. His mind flipped through the mental pictures looking for the one vision to push him over the edge. He came to Amanda's eyes. Those amazing green eyes locked in contact with him as her mouth devoured his cock and her right hand stroked and twisted in unison. That was all it took for him to go over the edge as his orgasm rocked his body and he splattered the shower wall with a series of milky white blasts.

As he breathed a sigh of release and relaxation, he let the water wash over his body. Like many an 18 year old young man, this was far from the first time he'd masturbated in the shower. But this was the first time he'd thought about things he had actually done, women who had loved him and actions they'd taken together while doing it. Real memories were way different than imagined actions. He quickly washed his hair, scrubbed down his body and got ready to leave for practice.

Danny was conscious to be quiet as he left. No need to wake everyone else up, and to be honest, he was still a guest in this house. He carefully closed the door to his room and descended the stairs, turning into the kitchen to grab a quick snack on the way out the door. Cautiously, he opened and closed the pantry door, took out a pop tart. A door opened and he heard the tinny jingle of a dog's tags. He stepped forward and looked to his left in time to see Jeff walking toward the back door, leading Ringo, the family schnauzer. A second glance towards Amanda's parent's room and he saw that Jeff had left the bedroom door open. Looking through he saw Linda, Amanda's mom, slowly getting out of bed. She was nude, her 46 year old mom bod on unknowing full display. Danny took in the image. She was hot, and her mature mom tits on that athletic body were impressive. He heard the backdoor shut and instinctively moved quickly away from the line of sight of the open door and towards the garage.

"Headed out already?" It was Jeff, from behind with Ringo in tow. Apparently, the early morning chill outside had encouraged the dog to be speedy with his business.

Without turning around, Danny responded. "Yep, got practice this morning. See you guys later," and hurried out the door. He'd gotten away with a long eyeful of a hot naked woman. Technically, now that he thought about it, that was the third hot woman he'd seen naked in the last 12 hours. What on earth was going on?

Upstairs Amanda lay quietly awake and took stock of the situation. She looked to her side and saw Lainey still asleep. The blanket didn't cover her right breast as she lay topless. She sure didn't go to bed topless, thought Amanda. She replayed the voyeuristic vision of watching as Lainey had used her shirt to wipe up the ridiculous amount of cum left as she finished fucking Danny last night. She looked to the floor. That shirt right there -- covered in his sperm. Amanda had been awake when Danny had entered the bathroom a few minutes earlier. She had listened as he turned on the water and imagined his body. That tall, thick body with water rushing all over it...that cock hardening.... She had to stop. This was turning her on and she did not want to go there now.

Lainey rolled over and bumped her softly. Amanda looked at her friend. The one she had watched screw the young man she was beginning to think she was in love with. What was she going to do about her feelings? Did Amanda love him? Was she just using him? Would she even tell me she slept with him? There were a lot of questions and very few answers to be found.

She had gone to sleep hoping things would make more sense in the morning. They didn't.

__________________________________________________________________________

Tucker walked out of the locker room with Daniel and they headed towards the parking lot. Saturday practices were never hard physically, just a lot of stretching, a little full court drills, and a lot of shooting, so they weren't tired. Just sucked to have to get up on a Saturday after a Friday night game.

"So, you think we can go out tonight?" asked Tucker. "I don't want to be stuck at home."

"Don't know why not," replied Danny. "Still want to see that Schwarzenegger movie? Looks ok to me. He will blow up stuff and come in and save the world I'm sure, but still might be fun."

"Yeah, I grabbed the paper off the porch on the way out. Stole the movie listings so my old man doesn't get pissed when he can't read his paper and mumble about how the world is going to hell while he drinks his coffee. Said the Cinemark had it 6:30, 7:20 or 8:45. Which one?"

Danny thought a minute. "Not sure. Let me ask the girls and see what they think. I'll call you in a little while and we can get everyone on the same page."

"Sweet." Tucker paused. "You talked to Lainey much lately?"

This was, perhaps, the most loaded question Daniel had been asked in his entire life. In reality, there hadn't been just a ton of talking exchanged between them. But he was also not keen to tell one of his good friends that he had fucked his ex-girlfriend silly last night. Not that he had planned on it. He certainly hadn't tried to make it happen, but he also had made zero attempt to stop it from happening. At some point he'd have to figure out what was going on. She'd made it seem like it might not be a one-time thing, but maybe it was. Just one of those things that happened that no one ever talks about again and pretends didn't ever occur. They really ought to talk about that at some point. Regardless, now was not the time for that conversation with Tuck.

"Not really. She stayed the night with Amanda so I saw her a little bit." In his mind he snickered. He had seen all of her bits last night.

"Just wondering," said Tucker. "It's been over a month, but I still think about her a lot. Not sure breaking up was the right thing to do. We'd been together over a year. That's a long time"

"I get it. Breaking ups hard. But you'll move on. You didn't want to be tied down headed to college anyway, right?"

"Yeah, you're right. Wonder if she's moved on?"

"Who knows man? Cant explain girls, right?" Danny desperately wanted to end this conversation. "I'll talk to Amanda and call you in a little bit." With that he opened his truck door and hopped in. Before Tucker could say anything else Danny cranked the engine and blasted the Def Leppard. He shut the door and put the car in gear, backed out of the parking space and headed towards his temporary home.

When Danny had arrived home the girls were both gone. An hour or so later Amanda came in. Nothing was said about last night. Apparently, they were going to go with the "nothing to talk about" mode and just pretend nothing had happened. He knew that wouldn't last forever, but it was ok for now. He told her about the plans for the movie and she got on the phone and checked with the girls. Danny already knew Tucker was in, and waited for a time decision before he contacted Miles or Chris.

After some consultation it was decided to go to the 7:20 movie. Daniel, Tucker, Amanda, Lainey, Miles and Emily could all make it; Chris had some kind of family birthday event. Miles lived closest and went and got tickets for everybody around 5:00. His dad gave him all the money he asked for, so he often would secure tickets and then let his friend pay him back. Most of the time they did, but it wasn't the end of the world if they didn't.

"We going together?" Danny asked as he finished fixing his hair. Amanda had come in beside him and was using some hair spray to finish off her look.

"Probably not. I'm gonna go pick up Lainey and Emily. They don't live very close together. You know us, we will probably be late."

"No biggie. I'm gonna go on. Told Miles I'd embarrass him at air hockey a few times in the arcade before the show. He's got tickets, so we'll just wait on you there."

"Ok. See you then."

Daniel went out, fired up the truck and headed to the new Cinemark movie theater. It had been a big deal when it opened a few years ago. It had 12 screens and a big arcade in the front. Tons of people would be out on a Saturday night. He found a decent parking spot and pulled in. The air was pretty chilly. No snow for the last week or so but it felt like that might change this weekend. He buttoned up his letter jacket, hopped out and headed inside with a little quickness.

Miles was not far behind and within minutes they were engaged in an air hockey battle that had all the intensity of the Stanley Cup Finals. They didn't even notice when Tucker walked up. After a crucial goal, Miles raised up began to talk trash to Daniel. "How you like that? You.. oh hey, Tuck. Didn't see you walk up."

"No biggie. But we better go in if we're gonna get seats. You know the girls will be late."

"Here." Said Miles, handing him his ticket. "Go save us six seats. We'll be right behind you right after I finish kicking Shelton's ass." With that he laughed, grabbed the puck and plopped it back down on the table.

Tucker headed in and the air hockey war continued. After a few more minutes, Miles came out on top. At about the same time, the girls walked in and headed towards the arcade.

"C'mon, lets go. We don't want to split up," said Amanda.

Daniel replied, "Don't worry. Tucker's got us seats."

"But we need to go...I hate to miss the previews." Miles said as he passed out tickets and hurried the group inside

As they entered Theater 12, the found Tucker. Two rows from the top on the left side, he sat in the middle with 5 empty seats to his right. As the headed up, Miles bounced ahead, wanting the seat in the middle. Amanda filed in next with Emily right behind her. Daniel felt a subtle push as Lainey slid behind him and put him next to Emily. Lainey slid in the last seat by the aisle. From the middle, Amanda noticed how the seating played out. She knew it was not accidental.

The lights dimmed and the previews gave the best parts of the coming attractions away, all the booms, oohs and aahs of the next few months of blockbusters. Finally, the feature attraction started. It was a typical action movie with just enough humor from "Ah-nuld" to keep things moving. As the action onscreen rose to a climactic and unexpected explosion, the kids all flinched in a reflexed response. Lainey took the opportunity to twist to her left and grab Danny's upper arm with both of her hands and quasi-hid behind him. She held on just a little longer than necessary and found a way to drag her hand across his upper leg as she moved back into her seat. She made eye contact, gave a wicked smile, and brushed her hand across his crotch as she turned her body towards the screen. She loved the special dynamic they shared at the moment. Danny squirmed. An odd mixture of desire and lust mixed with a concern somebody might see them. They had to talk and figure out exactly what this was that was going on between them.

The movie ended. Predictably the good guys won and the world was saved, but it had been a great mixture of excitement and fun watching it happen. The six friends got up to leave the theater. Being by the aisle, Danny headed down the steps first. Right behind him Lainey followed closely. As they hit the last step and turned around the side wall out of sight Lainey reached forward and grabbed Danny's ass. His head whipped around quickly. "What are you doing?" he asked in a shouted whisper. The others began to come around the wall and they all proceeded to flow out into the lobby, past the snack bar, and into the cold air outside the theater. They reconnected as a group, standing in a circle.

Miles spoke first. "Ok, so now what. It's just 9:20. Lets go somewhere and get some food!" Miles was infamous for always being hungry. Despite his lanky frame, he could never get enough food.

"Fine with me," echoed Amanda.

"Where we going?" followed Tucker.

"That McDonalds over on Elm Street. Not that far. I need some of those fries!" Miles decided.

All agreed and Tucker headed towards his car on the right side of the parking lot. Miles and Danny went left, closer to the front and the girls began to walk towards the back of the lot. The punishment of always being late, thought Danny, as he stopped and fished his keys out of his pocket.

A voice startled him. Right behind him were all three girls. Apparently, they had decided not to walk to the backside of the parking lot.

"Come on D, give us a ride over to Amanda's car. Its way the heck down there and it's getting cold!" commanded Amanda. Lainey and Emily echoed this request and Danny readily agreed. Emily and Amanda begin to go around to the passenger side as Danny opened the driver's side door. Lainey saw her opportunity and jumped passed Danny and into the opening door. She squeezed over as Danny hit the unlock button and Emily and Amanda begin to jump in from the passenger side. Danny squeezed in beside Lainey, put the key in the ignition and brought the old truck to life.

"Give it a second...the heater is the best working thing on this old truck," said Danny. He wasn't lying as warm air immediately begin to flow into the overcrowded cab. He backed out of his parking space and begin to drive towards the back of the lot. Coming to the end of the row, he turned right, crossed over two rows, turned right again and came to a stop behind Amanda's car two spaces from the back. Amanda opened the passenger door and hopped out with Emily right behind her.

"Come on Lainey," said Emily, waiting at the open passenger door.

"I think I'm just gonna ride with Danny. This car is already warm and I'm freezing!" replied Lainey. With that she slid over and grabbed the passenger seatbelt and began to buckle up.

"OK, see you in a minute," said Emily and shut the door. She ran around to the passenger side of Amanda's car and waited as Amanda got her key in the door. As Emily, opened the door, Amanda looked back and gave a glance that lasted just a fraction too long as she saw Lainey finish buckling up and turning to say something to Danny. Where is this all going?

Lainey turned towards Danny. "Thanks for the ride Danny. Hope you didn't mind me volunteering you."

"No, its good," he replied. He paused as he looked back to the road and began to maneuver his way out of the parking lot. He started to speak, hesitated, then let his sentence come out his mouth.

"We need a minute to talk. What the hell is going on between us?"

Lainey giggled hearing Danny's question. "Well...for starters, I sucked your dick and then fucked you last night." She continued giggling. "Is that what you're talking about?"

"Would you be serious? I know exactly what we did last night. What I mean is what does that look like today? And tomorrow? What are we?"

"OK...no jokes. Sorry." Lainey paused, looking for the right words as Danny exited the parking lot and turned onto the street. "Here's what I think. I don't really want a boyfriend right now. And even if I did, I don't think it would be you. Don't get me wrong....I love you and we will always be friends. But I'm not 'In love' with you. I don't want a relationship."

"Good...I feel the same way," replied Danny. But he was quickly cut off by Lainey's continued thought.

"However...I did love fucking you. And I want to do it more. That was the most intense, best sex of my life. I know it's the best you've ever had," Lainey giggled referencing his lost virginity, "and I think it would be a lot of fun to just keep getting together and 'doing it'." She emphasized the last phrase with air quotes. "What do you think?"

Danny kept his eyes on the road, but his attention was not on the driving. Lainey was asking to continue a sexual relationship with no strings attached. Would that work?

"So...no relationship. No dating. Nothing exclusive. Just keep having sex. Did I get that right?"

"Yep. And if either of us start to get in a relationship, we can call it off and go back to the old friends we've always been. Nothing has to change"

Danny could see the lights of the McDonalds ahead and watched Tucker turn in several cars ahead of them. He pondered this offer. The more he thought, the more he was sure this was a no lose situation. Great sex with a hot girl and no responsibilities with anything else.

"Ok. But are going to talk about this? Is anyone else going to know? That could get weird... with Tuck...with Am.."

Lainey cut him off. "Its our secret. None of their business. Promise. Just me and you."

"Ok then. Our secret." With that, he pulled into the McDonalds parking lot and the headed in to join Miles and Tucker. The other girls were right behind them.

Food was ordered and they commandeered a side of the restaurant. Everyone talked to each other, to the person beside them, across the table, sometimes across the restaurant as other friends came in and out. Their laughter was infectious and they all enjoyed each other's company.

Eventually it was nearing 10:30 and growing closer to time to go home. Tucker was the first to bail. His family never missed church on Sunday and he had a strict 11:00 curfew on Saturday nights. After he left the party began to die down and they all started to gather their coats, ditch their trash and prepare to leave. As they walked out to the parking lot Lainey began to veer away from Amanda's car.

12