Embers Ignited Pt. 04: The Tease

Story Info
Amanda decides to up her game in pursuit of Danny.
5.3k words
4.8
3.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 11/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It would be very helpful to have read "Embers Ignited Pt.1 - 3" for character descriptions, development, setting and plot details.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School returned on Monday morning and with it, the familiar and comfortable rhythms of day to day life. After the events of the weekend, Daniel Shelton was happy to get back into the safety of routine. No doubt he had enjoyed the amazing things he's been able to experience; however, some of the sudden changes were heavy in his mind.

For the last three years the dynamic of their group had been consistent, at least from his perspective. They had spent many hours together, laughing at each other's jokes, goofing off, having fun ad making memories. They had also been with each other as tough events had shown up in each of their lives. Together they had forged deep bonds built through shared emotions. Sure, there had been some bumps. Feelings had gotten hurt, relationships had pulled some away from the core at a time, and they'd even survived the duration of Tucker and Lainey dating and their breakup. But this turn of events had rocked his world.

For the last three years, without a schedule or a mandate, the entire group had ended up hanging out in the intersection of the main hallways at school before the day begun. This week had been no different. Yet it had been different. Nothing pronounced, nothing major, nothing that would even be noticed to the average eye. But it was there. A sideways glance between Lainey and Amanda. A lingering eye as Danny turned and Amanda was late to look away. An almost too familiar touch of the arm as Lainey brushed by Danny. The tension was strong.

Classes blended into classes, moving from English, to Government, to Math together. There was some split for an elective period before the bell brought them into the cafeteria together for lunch. Habit brought them to the same table, to the same seats, and with almost always the same lunches. Now that Tucker and Lainey weren't dating and going to his house every day for "lunch", (which was what they said they were doing when everyone else knew they spent the time having sex), the table was full. Conversations bounced from one person to another, with people often being involved in two or three simultaneous dialogues.

The lunch bell rang and they began to head back to classes. As they dispersed, Lainey slid up beside Danny as they turned down the B hallway and headed to the Physics lab. Amanda and Tucker were a few feet ahead and Lainey grabbed Danny's arm to slow him down and allow some space between themselves and their friends.

"You have something for me?" she asked, with a knowing look in her eyes. He knew exactly what she was talking about and reached into his backpack. He looked both ways then quickly took her bra and stuffed it into her bag, praying no one saw it. Lainey giggeled.

"Call me tonight. After you get home. Ok?"

Danny listened to her and obliged with a mumbled, "Sure."

With that she accelerated up towards the others and they headed to their next classes.

The rest of the day was fairly mundane,. A couple of more classes for all of them before the bell finally signaled the end of the school day. Senioritis had set in and every day they faced the increasingly strong call to be anywhere but at school. Lainey met Amanda at her car and jumped in the passenger seat for her daily ride home. Danny and Tucker headed to basketball practice and before hey knew it, the sun was going down and twighlight had arrived. The showered and left the gym, headed home for a little homework, food and sleep before starting the routine all over again.

Amanda usually got her homework done as soon as she walked in the door. That was just part and parcel to her personality -- the straight arrow who always did the right thing. But something had changed. She wasn't nearly as much the straight arrow she had been just a few days ago. Today she was pondering what steps she should take to continue her quest to conquer the heart, body a soul of her best friend and temporary housemate, Daniel Shelton. This had been running through the back of her mind all day and she was slowly formulating a plan of action to draw Danny to her.

Practice was over and Danny made the drive back to Amanda's house. He put his truck in park and sat in the driveway for a minute. Practice had been tough; he was tired and not looking forward to the homework he needed to do. Jeff was gone for the week, and that usually meant Linda would cook. She said that cooking for the kids kept her busy and made it easier for her to not be lonely while he was on business trips. So at least he had that going for him, good food to help satisfy the teenage appetite.

Food was the only appetite that seemed always growing in his 18 year old body. After the weekend, his desire for sex seemed to be out of control. All day long he had found it almost impossible to stay focused on his classwork as his mind began to wander. And every time it wandered it somehow found itself wandering to the blowjob Amanda had given him or the two times he had fucked Lainey. It had been a constant fight to keep from wandering the halls of Heritage High School with a full blown boner all day long. Just about anything could trigger it too; the sway of Lainey's hips as they walked to class, a giggle the girls shared at some funny comment, the deep green of Amanda's eyes....each had triggered his body today. He knew for sure at some point tonight he would have to get some relief, and he looked forward to the bliss of jacking off.

Danny opened the door, grabbed his bag, and headed into the garage. He twisted to doorknob and stepped into the home that had been opened to him just a few weeks earlier. He could hear food going in the kitchen and if his nose was right, there was spaghetti going. Garlic and oregano wafted through the house and Danny smiled. He loved Italian food. He started down the hall past the door to Jeff and Linda's bedroom and into the living area adjacent to the kitchen.

"Hey Danny! Just in time. I hope you like spaghetti. I've made a ton so you better be hungry!" Linda was always so kind to him. She looked at all of the kids as her own, but she had an especially soft spot for Danny. Amanda was in the kitchen, spreading butter on some garlic bread just out of the oven. She turned to him and smiled.

"Go put you bags upstairs. We can get our homework done after we eat."

Danny was caught off guard. "You didn't already get yours done?"

"Nah. Wasn't in the mood so I procrastinated. I'll do mine with you."

Amanda never procrastinated but Danny was not wise enough to the way of a woman to understand there was a purpose to her every action. He bounced up the stairs, dropped his backpack on the landing between their rooms and came back down just as the food was being sat on the table. They each took a seat and Linda began to fill their plates. It looked delicious and Danny was ready to dive in. He remembered his manners enough to wait for Linda to fill all the plates and then attacked the pasta with gusto.

Linda broke the silence. "How was school today for you two? Anything special?"

"Pretty normal. Same ol' same ol'" said Amanda. "Just another Monday."

Daniel echoed her thoughts, "yeah, just a Monday. Most of the classes are pretty chill now, except for English IV, Calculus and Physics. They're still piling it on"

"Well, they are college prep classes and you're both getting ready for college, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm ready to graduate and get out of there," replied Danny.

"Me, too," said Amanda, "But there's still a few things I've got to get done."

They continued light hearted chit chat as they ate, and Danny attacked a second helping before calling it quits.

"I'd forgotten how much spaghetti a teenage boy can eat!" exclaimed Linda. Amanda's older brother was 23, out of college and living 3 hours away. Linda had him when she was 23, Amanda at 28, so she was a fairly young 46 to have two kids who were already legally adults. That what always made her seem like the cool mom to the group.

"It was awesome Linda. Thanks." Danny stood up, took Linda's and Amanda's plates, and went to the sink to rinse them off.

"Thank you Danny. Just leave those there and I'll get them washed. You go get after that homework. Both of you."

With that Danny went up the stairs and into his room. He quickly changed from his shorts and polo shirt into some basketball shorts and an old t-shirt, getting comfortable for the academic marathon he was facing. As he opened the door to get his bag, he looked across the landing and saw Amanda's door halfway open.

She too was changing and what he saw made him freeze. She was facing away from him wearing only some loose fighting athletic shorts. She had no shirt on and her bare back was facing him. He watched, transfixed, as she lifted her arms and pulled a crop top over her head. As she started to turn around, Danny hurried toward his bag, pretending he had not been ogling her. As he reached his bag, he realized Amanda was coming out onto the landing.

"Let's get our work done together out here. We can help each other and get it done quickly." With that she plopped onto the couch which sat on the landing. The couch faced the walkway between their rooms and had its back against railing that overlooked the living room.

"uhh...sure." Danny sat down on the floor and began to look through his backpack. "Physics first?"

As he sat on floor, he looked over towards Amanda off the couch. "Sure," she said and leaned over to pull her Physics folder out of her backpack. She pulled it out, straightened back, and pulled her legs up onto the couch and sat crisscross on the couch. As she maneuvered, right at eye level, it became apparent to Daniel that she wasn't wearing any panties. He could see tight, dark curly hair poking out from the loose fold of her shorts and just a hint of her outer labia. His body reacted instantly as blood flooded his crotch and instantly hardened his dick. He tried to focus on his homework. They both worked silently, but Danny, with his back to couch, stole repeated glances over his shoulder and down the open leg of her shorts. After the second look, Amanda unfolded her leg, pulled her foot in and leaned her left leg against the back of the couch. This exposed her entire pussy to his eyes. He stole a glance, but dared not stare. Was she oblivious to what she was doing?

She was, most certainly, NOT oblivious to anything. Her door had been left opened on purpose. She was not wearing a bra under the loose fitting crop top on purpose. Her panties were on her bedroom floor on purpose. She sat cross legged on the couch on purpose. And when she caught him sneaking him sneaking his second look up her shorts, she had rearranged her legs to expose more of her snatch on purpose. This was the game she had decided to play. She wasn't going to walk in his room and strip naked and beg him to fuck her. She was going to tease him until he was begging to fuck her!

"Did you get 13.8 meters per second on number 9?" she asked. It was all she could do to stay focused on the work and act as if nothing was happening while she brazenly exposed herself to Danny.

"uhh... yes. That's what I got" he replied. He struggled to get back to focusing on his work. "What about number 13?"

As Danny sat with his back to the couch, legs up in front, with his textbook balancing on his angled thighs he felt the couch cushions shift. In the corner of his eye he caught sight of Amanda moving forward and crawling towards him. She came up to his right side, and from behind, leaned forward to see his work. The loose collar of his shirt hung straight down and he was able to see her bare breasts down her shirt. Beautiful round B cups that stood so taut and forward. They were very different than the bigger, hanging, swaying D cups of Lainey's. She had to know he was staring down her shirt, but he couldn't pull his eyes away.

"Oh.. I see it. I think you forgot to convert that from kilometers to meters." She reached down and poked at his notebook, which in turned pressed onto his stiff cock. "It can be hard sometimes."

With that very intentional double entendre she pulled back from over his shoulder, ending his very intentional free view of her tits, and crawled back to her spot on the couch.

This little game continued for over an hour, with Danny struggling to focus on his homework and Amanda distracting him with short views down her shirt and different exposures of her pussy.

Finally, they completed their homework. At about the same time Amanda was closing her folder, her mother called up from downstairs.

"Good night you two...I'm going to watch a little TV in my room then go to sleep. You guys get to bed at a decent hour."

"Got it mom! Love you."

"Thanks Mrs. Miller"

With Amanda's mother now headed to bed, the two young adults were alone. The sexual tension was offset by the naivety of two young friends who did not understand the attractions they were feeling or the situations they found themselves in.

Danny knew he had entered into a sexual relationship with Lainey. He also knew he could not get this confounding attraction out of his head; it wasn't just the physical pull. Something had changed that first night. He knew he saw her differently and he it was unquestionable that she was acting different. There was no way that the views he had been getting the last couple of days could all be accidental. Her stripping down last night before crawling into bed in front of a partially open door... what she was wearing tonight... sitting in such a way to expose her most private parts...leaning over with no bra on. Surely that wasn't just coincidence. Something had changed. But how deep was the change? Amanda had been his best friend forever. They had virtually no secrets and were connected in a deep, emotional way. But this new physical aspect confused him. He loved it, but wasn't sure where it was going.

Amanda was somewhat clearer about what she wanted. She knew she wanted to take her friendship with Danny into a romantic relationship. All that was missing was the physical aspect that had suddenly sparked up just a few nights ago. While Danny thought his activities with Lainey were a secret, Amanda also knew about them and this was the conundrum. Did Danny have emotional feelings for Lainey? He'd never said anything about it before, so she doubted that, but it was pretty obvious he was enjoying her body every chance he got. Could he ever see past the giant tits and available pussy of Lainey and want something else? She wasn't sure how to pull his attention her way and away from Lainey. She was pretty sure the steps she'd taken, the "accidental" displays and peep shows had gotten his attention. What she didn't know was if he was connecting the dots and realizing she wanted to make their relationship a romantic one, or did he think she was just being a slut?

A small silence was broken as Danny spoke. "Wanna go down and watch some TV?"

This seemed safe to Danny. Surely she wouldn't do anything crazy downstairs with her mother on the other side of the wall as they watched TV from the couch. It also seemed like a positive to Amanda. He wanted to be with her and she could tell by looking he was sexually aroused. She still had his attention.

They made their way down the stairs. Danny fell into the left side of the couch and grabbed the remote. Amanda sat on the right side, but twisted her body to extend her legs across and put her feet in Danny's lap. He was keenly aware of her leg on top of the erection trapped in his pants. He fumbled with the remote and looked for something to watch. The local Fox station was showing The Princess Bride and as he landed on that channel Amanda reacted.

"I love this movie! Lets watch it!." They had seen it together in the theater several years ago, and Danny enjoyed it. He was also interested in anything that might draw some of her attention away from torturing him.

"Sure." He stopped channel surfing and settled in. The movie was over half over, but they both knew it well enough to follow along and enjoy the Giant, the Good Pirate Roberts and Princess Buttercup.

The movie kept their attention for the most part. Amanda found reason to shift her legs enough to continue stroking Danny's groin and keep the fire of his erection stoked. Without thinking Danny began to rub Amanda's leg. It was soft, sweet and connected, albeit with a side of intense sexual tension.

As the movie began finished, Danny hit the mute button on the remote and turned to Amanda. Just as he was about to start a conversation about what was going on between them he was distracted by an odd sound. One he hadn't heard with the movie going.

"Do you hear that?" he asked.

"Hear what?"

"Shhh. Listen"

Amanda stopped talking and listened intently. She did hear something.

"What is that?"

"It's a buzzing. Where is that coming from?"

Slowly Amanda realized exactly what was going on. The buzzing sound was coming from the other side of the wall behind them. From her mother's room. She wanted to be wrong, but she was pretty sure her mom had her vibrator out. Embarrassment spread across her face and she tried to quickly figure out how to distract Danny from the truth. But it was too late.

Not as quickly as Amanda, but more quickly than she wanted, Danny had put the pieces together and come to the same assumption that Amanda's mom was pleasuring herself just on the other side of the wall behind him. A silly grin crossed his face and he turned to Amanda and spoke in a hushed whisper.

"Is your mom....you know....using...a.."

That sentence was never finished as a soft moan from behind the wall punctuated exactly what was happening. Danny began to stifle a giggle while Amanda wanted to die from embarrassment. Her mom was masturbating and both teenagers knew it. Danny could not stop his mind from creating a mental image; he took the mental picture of the quick glimpses he ha gotten of her nude body the day before and then imagined her laid back, legs spread with her knees up, using some device to hum on her pussy as she moaned in pleasure. This was so arousing and his fluctuating erection came to full strength at the thought of this hot mom rubbing one out at bedtime.

Amanda's fear and embarrassment was replaced with frustration as she felt Danny getting hard under her leg. Was the thought of her mom pleasuring herself turning Danny on? After all the moves she had made today?

The awkwardness hit an unsustainable level and Danny was the first to break the stalemate.

"I better go to bed." With that, he slid her legs off his lap, stood up and hopped up the stairs. He tried to move quickly so that she wouldn't see the giant bulge in his shorts. As he hurried up the stairs and into his room Amanda sat silently on the couch. She first thought of her mom. It made sense, with her husband being gone all week. She was a woman who had needs. That didn't bother her; she was however, a little upset that Danny had heard her and her vibrator. But that was secondary to her situation. What was her next move? She pondered her options and thought about Danny up in his room right now.

Danny had entered his room, shut the door, and immediately dropped his shorts and boxers to give some freedom and relief to his manhood. He ached deep in his balls; nearly three hours of being titillated and aroused had led to a yearning and aching he could not even describe. He was desperate for relief. He laid down on the bed and began to stroke his hard rod. His mind replayed the peep show Amanda had given him, focusing on her pussy peeking out of her shorts and the view of her tits down her shirt. Then a new image popped up...Amanda's mom. Imagining Linda laid back, her knees up, one hand squeezing her tit and the other moving her vibrator along her pussy. His eyes were closed and he was virtually oblivious to the world.

12