Embezzled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began sliding his cock in and out of my mouth.

I gulped air around the circumference of him when I could, but I tried to focus on breathing in and out of my nose.

Soon, he had found a rhythm and I steadied my breaths.

He began to fuck my mouth.

"Gulk, guk, guk, gek, guk, gulk," I echoed through the office.

Time seemed to have stopped and my jaw was getting tired.

It was an athletic performance.

Finally, he pulled his cock from my mouth.

Drool oozed from my chin and the lower half of my face was covered with saliva and salty-sweet precum.

"You like the taste, don't you slut?" he asked mockingly, looking down at my sloppy wet face.

"Yes," I mumbled quietly.

"You want more?" he asked.

I hesitated and then nodded at the floor.

My revulsion had transformed into submission.

As he hammered away at the back of my throat, I gave into the reality that I wasn't in control.

He was going to have his way with me and I was going to suffer through it.

An peaceful acceptance washed over me and I knew that we would make it through tonight, just as Chloe had said.

It seemed to get easier once I surrendered to the inevitable.

He held my head again as he positioned his cock in front of my mouth.

Knowing what was coming, I opened wide and leaned forward toward it.

He pulled his cock back just beyond reach.

With a puzzled look, I raised my eyes to his face.

He winked and blew me a kiss.

Then, he shoved his cock past my lips and continued fucking my mouth.

"MMmmmph, guk, gulk, gulk, gak, guk," I responded.

"Chloe, open the bottom left drawer of my desk," he instructed.

I watched her cross the room behind Marcus as he continued to use me.

She bent down and pulled the drawer open.

"Black one?" she asked.

"Yes," he replied.

I tried to see what she was retrieving but the tears in my eyes and Marcus' massive body blocked my view.

I saw the red blur of her shirt move back around behind me.

While his cock slid in and out of my mouth, Marcus advised me, "The rest of the night will be much better for you, if you relax for her. Understand?"

I nodded slowly with his cock in my mouth. The cap of a bottle snapped behind me.

Seconds later I felt the same sensation I had the night Chloe pegged me. My toes curled as I felt myself being penetrated.

I realized that the "Black one" was a dildo. It felt thicker than the one with which Chloe pegged me the night before.

"Hmmmmphhhh," I breathed onto his cock as it slid inside me.

I felt his balls touch my chin.

"Look at that Chloe. She's deepthroating already," he said proudly

My body shivered at the realization that his entire cock was in my mouth.

"You're such a good cockslut, little Krissy," he said lustfully.

"Just one night. Just get through tonight," I thought to myself.

Without further instruction, Chloe began to work the dildo in and out of me.

Then, I felt her push it deep and leave it there.

I watched her return to the leather chair. She left me impaled on the dildo.

My ass clenched on it involuntarily as I adjusted to the feeling.

Marcus place a hand on my shoulder and rocked me back onto my butt, forcing the full length of the dildo to dig deep into me.

My cries were muffled around his cock.

My thoughts drifted away from my current situation as I lost track of time.

I felt dissociated from my body and what was happening to it.

I came back to my senses when Marcus' heavy cock slipped out of my mouth.

Winded and weak, I collapsed as he released me. My arms braced for impact with the floor.

The sudden movement caused the black dildo to slide completely out of me.

I felt an emptiness left behind where the toy had been.

My stomach turned. I was nauseated knowing what was coming.

I tried to push myself from the floor but my arms didn't seem to have any strength.

Even if I wanted to make an escape, it was too late. My only option was to submit to what was happening.

As I lay on the floor, I saw Chloe sitting in the leather chair looking at her phone.

She was typing something and completely oblivious to the scene in front of her.

I closed my eyes tight. Marcus lifted my hips.

He positioned my ass high in the air as I knelt on the rug.

My head rested on my cheek.

One arm was pinned under my chest and one arm ran down to my side.

Marcus stood between my bent knees and spread them wider.

The thong I wore was still pulled to the side from when Chloe slid the dildo in me.

My lubricated hole was aimed high toward the ceiling.

"Just get through tonight," I thought to myself.

Marcus voice broke the silence, "Ooh, that's the sweetest little pussy I've seen. Is that for me?"

I nodded with my head on the floor. My eyes glazed over.

"I can't hear you, sissy," he said with a deep, commanding voice, "Is that pussy for me?"

"Yes," I choke out.

"You know, baby girl. I think you should call me Daddy. Would you like that?" he continued.

I nodded subtly.

"I couldn't hear you," he said with a hard smack of my ass.

I felt it burn red and hot.

"Yes, Daddy," I cried out.

"I'd rather fuck that ass than smack it, but sometimes a bitch needs to be reminded what her place is.

You understand, don't you, baby?" he said softly.

I felt cold lubricant squirt into my ass. It made me quickly shiver.

"I understand, Daddy," I whimpered.

"Now, do you want me to fuck you or spank you?" he asked.

"I want you to fuck me, Daddy," I whispered.

"That's my good girl, now tell Chloe so she can hear you," he instructed.

"I want Daddy to fuck me," I announced to the room with a trembling voice.

"Mmhmm, oh I can see that, baby," Chloe said.

There was a sinister amusement in her voice. I glanced up and saw her pointing her phone at me.

But, before I could react, Marcus slid the length of his cock down into my open hole.

"Hnnhnnnngng, mmmmng," my cries echoed into the room.

Marcus squatted above my ass, straddled my raised hips, and slowly plunged his cock in and out of me.

"What was that, Krissy? You moaned like a slut," Chloe said mockingly.

"That, Chloe, was the sound a whiteboi makes when she gets blacked. She can't help herself.

Little Krissy is mine now. Isn't that right, Krissy?" he said knowingly while he began to fuck my ass quicker.

"Hnnnnnng, ye-yess, Daddy, nnnnnng," I whined as his cock stretched me open further.

The wincing expression on my face disappeared slowly.

The burning ache faded away and my body began to relax.

My mind started to drift away. I lost awareness of my surroundings.

The initial discomfort had given way to a deep, visceral pleasure.

His balls began to bounce against my ass. Then, he bottomed out.

He buried his cock deep inside me and claimed my ass.

"Ohhhh, hnnnnnngg, ohhhh, fuck yes," I began to moan uncontrollably.

Inside my cage, I felt wet. A pleasant pressure began to build between my legs.

My moans grew louder and more high pitched. I was squealing with each thrust.

"Oh, yess, please, nnnng, yes," I continued squealing.

My body began to tremble at first, then my legs began to shake.

"That's it," he encouraged me, "You belong to me now."

His words pushed me over the edge.

I began to spurt into the little steel cage while my body spasmed.

"Hnnng, Daddy, wait, ohh-unnhhh," I pleaded and shook.

I could barely recognize my own voice.

"Oh, my god, what just happened to me?" I marveled at the response I just had.

I was panting quickly, bewildered by what had overcome me.

I recognized the sensation. I had just had an orgasm, but it was so much more intense and drawn out.

I didn't have time to ponder long as Marcus spun me around and bent me over the seat of the sofa.

"Tell me what you want, baby girl," he goaded me on.

I spread my knees wider and wiggled my ass at him, begging him to enter me again.

"Don't stop! I'll be whatever you want, Daddy. Please, just fuck me," I blurted out with a desperate, honeyed tone.

I was shocked at myself. I couldn't believe what I had just begged him to do.

In my moment of lust, I felt a desire that I didn't comprehend.

Being used and objectified was beginning to excite me exponentially.

Hedonistic depravity consumed me.

He spread my ass apart and slid himself all the way in.

His hands moved to the top of my round shoulders, bracing me.

I began to rock back and meet each of his thrusts with reckless desire. I was in heat.

He felt so deep inside me that it was difficult to breath easily. The room spun as he pounded me.

The sounds of his hips against my ass began to sound distant. Then the slapping, moaning, and grunting faded.

The room went dark.

I woke to a soft smack to the side of my face where it rested on the seat of the sofa.

The black leather was slick with my drool.

A moment passed before I remembered where I was.

The events of the night flashed in my mind like a video on fast forward.

He began to grunt.

His powerful thighs pushed against the back of mine. I felt his cock begin to pulse.

He gave me a few quick, deep thrusts followed by long, slow thrusts.

A bloom of heat filled me.

"Hnnnng, god, wait, wait, ohhhh Daddy, uhh," I pleaded.

I felt him fill me with volley after volley of his seed.

"Fuck, that's a sweet pussy," he growled.

His strong hands gripped my hips tightly. He pulled my ass back, parking his cock deep inside me.

I could feel him throbbing for several seconds as he held still.

My legs shook uncontrollably as he slid his cock out of me.

My breath fogged against the shiny leather sofa.

His hands held my hole open while he examined his work.

His seed spilled out in a gush and then a trickle.

I continued to rock back slightly, begging for more with my ass.

He examined the vacancy left behind by his thick cock.

"Now that's how your pussy should look, baby girl," he said proudly.

He stood up and watched me. I couldn't move. All the strength was sapped from my limbs.

My body felt like a rag doll.

When enough of my senses turned, I looked for Chloe. She wasn't in the chair.

Glancing around the room, I realized she was gone. I didn't see her leave.

I sighed a measure of relief that she didn't just witness my reckless lust.

I hoped that she had not heard me give myself to him so eagerly.

"She left a while back. Couldn't stomach watching when you started begging for it.

Too bad really, she missed the best part. I think she left your phone," he added as he handed it to me.

The screen was lit with notifications and missed calls. There were at least a dozen waiting for me. I clicked on the message screens.

To my horror, I saw pictures of myself on the floor in all the various ways that Marcus had used me.

My stomach was in my throat. I felt the urge to vomit, but I only could summon a short dry heave.

I found Chloe's last text message.

Chloe: You make a great sissy. I knew you would.

Marcus takes good care of his girls. He'll give you lots of dick, Krissy ;)

My jaw dropped with disbelief as a tear rolled down my cheek.

I never felt so betrayed.

I thought for a moment and texted her.

Me: You said nobody would find out! You said we'd get through this.

Chloe: We did get through it. Congratulations, you did a great!

And I said nobody needed to find out. I never said they wouldn't find out.

Cheer up, baby! You're belong to Daddy now.

You won't have to lick creampies out of me anymore, you'll get fed straight from his cock.

Honestly, I thought you'd be more grateful. You should be thanking me.

I had been her cuckold the entire time. I wondered if any of it had been genuine.

Me: I don't have a way home!

Chloe: Ask him for a ride, you seemed to enjoy it earlier ;)

I felt Marcus' large hand holding my bare ass. His firm touch felt like a claim of ownership.

My thong came off at some point. I hadn't noticed until now.

I wore only the pink lace bra and chastity cage. Semen dripped down my inner thighs.

I smelled of sweat and cum. A pink glossy smudge surrounded my lips.

My hair was a tangled mess and strands stuck to my cheek and forehead.

My mouth and ass were numb, my arms and legs rubbery and weak.

"She never stole a penny," Marcus whispered quietly in my ear.

His words cut into what little remained of my pride and added to my humiliation.

"You really thought she'd be satisfied with that limp clit? C'mon, baby.

Her job is to bring me sissy whitebois, just like she did with you," he snickered.

"I don't have a way home, I..I came in her car. Where are my clothes?" I mumbled almost incoherently.

"Your clothes? You mean what were wearing when you came in? Chloe took those with her," he sneered.

I searched the floor for my boxers.

"Krissy, those aren't your clothes anymore. The sooner you understand the better.

You wear panties, or nothing," he explained.

I nodded my head in agreement and wiped tears from my eyes.

I felt like I had been shattered. Pieces of me strewn across the floor.

"Alright, I'll give you a ride home, baby girl. Go out to the front and wait. I'm gonna be minute," he said with a smack on my ass.

"But I don't have anything to wear," I mumbled.

"Well, I don't have any clothes for you back here. Go see if we have something up front.

Might be a little skirt up there to show off that ass," he said as he rubbed and squeezed his property.

I heard Marcus start the shower in his office bathroom

I stumbled out the door into the hall.

The hallway felt longer than it did when I arrived. With each step I took, the door at the end seemed to move further away from me.

But I eventually reached it. It took all my body weight to swing it open wide enough to pass.

I stumbled out into the back of the store. I was dazed.

The shopping area was brightly lit and my eyes had to adjust.

I heard a squeal from the middle of the store.

Hannah stared at me with an surprised look.

Her bright red lips opened wide with her excitement.

She reached up and rang the bell above her head loudly.

Then, she grinned at me wickedly.

Patrons began to emerge from behind shelves of toys and racks of fetish gear and slutwear.

Suddenly there were cat-calls, whistles and bawdy jeers from different directions.

The uproar filled the room.

The store was mostly occupied by single, older men. There was a Domme with her sub not far from me.

She pointed at me and whispered something to her boy with a smile. He nodded submissively to his Mistress.

Several of the men became bold enough to approach me. I was quickly surrounded by a group of them.

Some groped my ass and pinched my hard, pink nipples under my bra.

One of the men played curiously with my cage. He proposition me for a blowjob.

Then, he grabbed my hand and rubbed it on the bulge in his pants.

One of the men feeling my ass slid a finger inside me. The room was spinning slowly. I felt overwhelmed and dizzy.

Without thinking, I pushed my ass out and arched my back invitingly.

The men hovered around me like vultures. Uninhibited hands were coming from all directions.

Through my delirium, I saw two of them pull their cocks out. I felt a hand grab a fistful of my hair.

Still burning with lust from my breeding, I bent over to give them what they expected from me.

Marcus suddenly appeared through the door and the group of horny men scattered.

The unfolding scene vanished in an instant.

He had changed clothes and smelled fresh from his shower.

"Damn! Almost, you dirty little slut," Hannah pouted.

As he approached where Hannah and I stood, she said, "Daddy, she looks drunk! I think you broke her."

"You should have heard her beg for it," he laughed.

"We did," she said as she winked at me.

Marcus held my arm and I stumbled beside him through the store.

"Congratulations, Krissy! I'm sure Chloe would be proud if she were here," she called out as we neared the front door.

Marcus escorted me out into the parking lot. I was defunct, barely conscious or aware of my surroundings.

He made a phone call as we walked around the side of the store. He stopped beside the building and finished his conversation.

He held my arm, holding me upright as I wobbled nearly naked beside him.

"You did great tonight, baby.

Well, this one I'm going to keep.

I don't know. Might just take her home with me.

Not sure I'm done with her tonight.

Okay, enjoy your vacation. You earned it.

See you in a couple weeks.

Bye," he said as he finished his call.

We were at his car before I realized it. He opened the passenger-side door and helped me inside.

My bare ass stuck to his leather seats.

When he walked around to the driver's side, I stared at the back of his store.

It dawned on me that we could have gone out the back exit.

He paraded me past Hannah and the customers deliberately.

We drove into the night. Lights blurred past me.

Everything seemed to be moving quickly while I was stuck in slow-motion.

After a long drive, I began to recognize streets in my neighborhood.

My mind snapped to the present as if somebody doused me with ice water.

I became acutely aware of my nudity.

"Wait, I can't go home like this!" I said.

My voice was hoarse and high-pitched.

"I can take you back to my place instead. You could stay with me, get all the cock you need," he offered.

I looked down, worrying about what I was wearing and panicking about what I wasn't.

"You choose," he said as he pulled up in front of my mother's house.

I sat in stunned silence in the parked car.

I considered his proposal for a moment, then I opened the car door and stepped out onto the dark street.

He tossed me the pink thong Chloe gave me.

"See you soon, sissy. Keep your phone close," he shouted out the passenger window.

He pulled away quickly and I realized I didn't get anything to cover myself.

I stood in the street for a second holding my panties and trying to determine my best move.

Suddenly, my mother's porch light came on.

My phone had remained silent since that night. Nobody called or texted me.

I imagined many probably blocked my number. The rest probably didn't want to hear from me.

I had been furious at what Chloe did to me, but then I began to see what she had done for me.

I realized I was no longer burdened by pretense or pride.

I felt free to pursue my physical urges and desires without inhibition.

I wanted to be treated like a slut, to be objectified.

All I had to do was submit and accept that my most intense pleasure comes from being wanted and being used.

As the days passed, I continued to think about what Marcus showed me.

In the beginning his words and touch repulsed me, then they became intoxicating.

I wanted to feel that way again. I wanted him to use me again.

Over the course of the week, my living situation had deteriorated. Staying with my mother was not a tenable option.

She was shamed by the pictures and videos Chloe had sent. There was no use telling her that I was tricked.

How could I explain the begging and moaning?

She cried the first night, but on the second, I felt her scorn.

In her drunken stupors, she made degrading comments.

She began referring to me as her sissy son to her friends.

She urged me to move out more each day. Then, the suggestions became an ultimatum.

A text notification came through late one evening. Startled by the forgotten sound, I grabbed my phone.

This message was from a number I didn't recognize.

Unknown: Hey, Krissy. How's my girl?

My hands shook while I hastily typed a reply. I was anticipating his text all week.

Me: My life fell apart. I lost my car. My family won't speak to me. My mom's kicking me out, she can't even look at me. I have no place to live.