Embrace of the Goddess Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please," whimpered the girl. Was it fear or lust? Was there any difference anymore?

"How?"

"Tie me to the bed and flog me."

Iriel smirked. "We did that last week."

Rella offered a dozen different positions without knowing their names. She wanted pain. That was the one thing that stayed the same. Rella was a beautiful masochist, but that didn't make her any more interesting the seventeenth time Iriel flogged her while she orgasmed.

"We've done it all," said Iriel. She lowered her arms and let the darkness sag away from her. "Go to bed, Rella. We'll see if I care for you tomorrow."

"No!" whined Rella. "Please. Please punish me, goddess. Please hurt me."

"I don't —"

"Sodomize me!" she shrieks. "Have we done that?"

"No, but —"

"Then please fuck my ass, goddess. Sodomize me. Make me your bitch."

"You do not decide —"

"Fuck me!" Magic rippled through the room and latched itself onto Iriel. Her body moved without her permission, and she went to the drawer of her desk to grab the artifact Farryn had made for her, the one she hadn't dared to use yet.

But the magic faded, and Iriel snarled. "You dare try to bind me? Me?"

Rella slithered off the bed and crawled towards Iriel. "I'm sorry goddess. Please punish me for my —"

Iriel kicked at the girl. She whimpered and scuttled away. "Do you know what I could do to you?" Iriel lifted up the artifact in her hand. "Do you know what this could do to you?"

"I don't care," whispered Rella. "I deserve it. I'm too far gone."

Iriel stood up straight as the fury flooded out of her. Was she too far gone? And if she was, what did that make Iriel? What did that make Fella and Mola? There was no going back for any of them, but at least the demons got to enjoy their new selves. There was no tension for them, no doubt. They fucked and took. They hunted and fed. They were monsters, and they could find pride in that. Iriel was still an elf — deformed as she was. She still felt pity and shame. She still felt regret. She still longed for love.

And in her anger, she trapped Rella in a similar place. Everyday Rella slipped into debauchery. She burned with shame each time she came to Iriel. And instead of freeing her, Iriel damned her to it the next day. She fucked Rella, wiped her mind, and reset the loop. It was an infinite seduction but also an eternal corruption. Rella never found the bottom like Mola and Fella. She was trapped like Iriel. She didn't deserve that. No one did.

Iriel looked at the artifact in her hand. She didn't know if it would work. It was more of a concept she and Farryn had been exploring. The piercings could only control someone's body. They made obedient drones, but they weren't committed to Maloth. They were little more than slaves. It was a suitable way to control the Abbey, and if she needed to, she could force someone into the pools and let Maloth have them forever. But Maloth wanted to spread over the whole world. This device was an attempt to bring the pools wherever they travelled.

It was a long pink phallus with leather straps that went around the hips like a harness. The pink phallus had black etchings and runes all along it that connected it to the pools of Maloth. It would function as a simple dildo — or as Farryn called it, a strap-on. Iriel could put it on and fuck someone. It would link the two women, and when her prey orgasmed, Iriel would cum as well. And this time, when she came, the strap-on would initiate a link between the pools of Maloth, spurting the fluid directly inside her prey. What would that do to Rella? She wouldn't be soaking in it for days, so Farryn theorized it would give them control over the mind. With the strap-on and piercings, it would mean perfect control without permanent transformation.

"What would Orilana think?" asked Iriel.

This is the way to take her, hissed Maloth. Fuck her, and she'll join us.

"No," she whispered and put the strap-on down.

Do it.

"What will she become?" asked Iriel.

It doesn't matter.

"Of course it does."

"Who are you talking to?" asked Rella. "Is that Maloth?"

Yes.

"No," whispered Iriel. She went and picked up her robe, sliding it one and tying it tight. "You should leave, Rella."

"Why?"

No!

"I ... can't ... I just ... not tonight." She imagined Orilana bursting through the door and seeing what she'd done. Not just to herself. Not just what she planned to do. But if Orilana saw what Iriel had done with Rella — the way she toyed with the girl for weeks — she'd never forgive her.

"Please," whined Rella.

"No. Go." Iriel put the command spell into her voice, and Rella stood and moved towards the door.

You have to fuck her, commanded Maloth.

Rella stopped and turned at the door. "You can't send me away," said Rella. There was a strength in anger in her voice. Iriel tensed.

"I command you to leave me," said Iriel again.

But Rella didn't move.

Your power comes from me. You will obey me.

Rella smiled and stepped closer. It was an awful smile. It reminded Iriel of the smile of her reflection in the mirror: a smile of Maloth.

"Fuck me," commanded Rella. Her voice was firm and discordant. Maloth spoke along with her, and black smoke poured out of the girl. It wrapped around Iriel and tore off her robe. Iriel cried out as cold ran over her skin, almost peeling it away and exposing her bone. The black magic took her, and she went back to the drawer, taking out the strap-on Farryn made for her.

Iriel's body moved against her will as she slid the strap-on up her legs. Rella laughed, and Maloth laughed along with her. Together, the goddess and the acolyte moved to the bed and bent over, lifting Rella's ass into the air. Iriel finished securing the strap-on and muttered the incantation to activate the runes. She moved behind Rella, grabbed the phallus, and directed it to the girl's tight anus.

"Please, don't make me," she whispered.

Fuck her, said Maloth and Rella at the same time.

Iriel's body obeyed. "It's time for my Penance," whined Rella. "Punish me." Iriel lined up the phallus to the anus, and without ceremony or warning, pushed it into her acolyte. Rella winced and tightened with the pain, and Iriel wanted to stop, wanted to ask if she was okay, if she wanted Iriel to slow down or ease out, but her mouth was a silent thin line as she pulled back, rocking on her hips, and then thrust again.

Harder.

Iriel pulled back and thrust again, picking up speed. Rella was tight and didn't say anything as Iriel fucked her. There was no feedback, no communication. She didn't know if she was hurting the girl, pleasuring her, or killing her. But it didn't matter. Rella wanted all three. Maloth wanted all three. Iriel was just a puppet in their lust. She was caught between the darkest secrets of each acolyte in the Abbey and the horrendous fantasies of Maloth. Iriel knew this was bad, but Maloth could do so much worse. This was just the beginning of pain. Maloth had filled her dreams with visions of hooks and needles, of piercings and dangling bodies, of human fluids running thick in the hot bedrooms of lust and pain. Maloth didn't want to release them from the repression of Azora; she wanted to punish them all. Each creature in creation was going to fall victim to Maloth's wrath — her twisted pain disguised as pleasure — until they destroyed themselves on it.

There was only one way out, and that was clear to Iriel. She thought there were only two options: be splayed and fucked like Rella or be a puppet and fucking like she was now. But there was a third option, the only true path of Maloth: dominance. She could rise up, not because she wanted power, but because she wanted freedom. She wanted Orilana? There was a way to have her. It wasn't by begging or appealing to Maloth's goodness and mercy. There was no goodness or mercy in the dark bitch. She only understood power. For too long Iriel had treated her like an Azora of lust, but that wasn't her nature. There was no bargaining with her. She would betray any deal as long as it benefited her. There was only power and those that were useful to her.

Yes, sighed Maloth. It sounded as though the goddess herself was turned on and breathless. Now you see me truly.

Iriel moaned as she thrust again, enjoying the slap of her thighs against Rella's ass. She was concerned with the girl's pleasure, but that was a waste of time. Even Rella's comfort was a waste of time. Iriel didn't want Rella; she wanted Orilana. There was only one real question she had to ask herself: how could she use Rella?

"Oh yes," sighed Rella. "Fuck. It hurts."

"But you like it," said Iriel as Maloth said, You need it.

"Yes, Goddess, yes." Iriel smirked. She didn't know which goddess Rella was referring to, and she preferred it that way.

Iriel picked up speed and activated the spell for the strap-on to self-lubricate. She smiled at the satisfying sloshing as she picked up speed and pounded Rella harder. She put her hands on the curvy girl's hips and pounded deeper. With each thrust, Rella got closer to orgasm. When Rella came, Iriel would. She imagined what monster she'd want Rella to turn into. What happens when a girl has Maloth's twisted seed planted inside her? No woman had experienced that before. Rella would be a new creation, perhaps even more impressive than Melior.

But there was only one question that mattered now: What did Iriel want her to become? This entire time, she'd watched Maloth work and reveled in the darkness of her goddess. She got wet seeing each transformation and corruption, but she didn't take charge. She was a spectator until she didn't like what Maloth was doing. She didn't need to do that anymore. She could drive the narrative now.

She didn't want another Melior, and she certainly didn't want another Prim. She needed someone that could hide what she was, that could ease her way into Orilana's good graces and bring her best friend back to her. The Abbey could burn — hell the continent could burn — but Iriel would have her prize. She would have Orilana.

Yes, hissed Maloth. That is true worship.

Maloth didn't want people that worked with her. She wanted rivals. She wanted others as twisted as she was. The last worthy adversary she had was Azora, and she would have another again — even if the goddess had to create her own opponent. Would Iriel ascend to that? Would she become more than a High Priestess? Yes. Yes. For Orilana. For freedom. For power. Yes. She would do whatever it took.

Yes, hissed Maloth. Yesssss.

Iriel moaned and thrust harder and faster against Rella. The girl gripped the sheets, but she bucked back, slamming her ass against Iriel's thighs. The two women worked in unison, lengthening each stroke, helping Iriel reach deeper and deeper inside of Rella. She wanted to see the black water shoot out of Rella's throat. Then she'd known she'd gone deep enough. Yes. That was the only way. Further. Deeper. Harder. Darker. More. More. More. More.

"Oh goddess, oh goddess!" moaned Rella. She locked up but her body quivered as the orgasm took her. Iriel did the same, her legs locking tight as the magic of the strap-on worked on both of them. She came as Rella came, and the black liquid of the pools filled Rella's body. It dribbled down her legs, and Iriel shivered at it's cold and stinging touch. They both quivered together, locked in place. Iriel lost track of time. It could have been minute or hours, but they stayed in place until their bodies stopped shaking.

Then, without ceremony, Iriel slid out of Rella and climbed off the bed. She kept the strap-on between her legs, liking the weight of it, as she went to the closet and found a replacement veil for her prey. There were dozens there and had been dozens before as they played out their little script each day.

Rella mumbled something on the bed, delirious with both pain and pleasure. The magic of the pools would work on her slowly, but Iriel didn't want to watch it happen. And she only did what she wanted now. No one would place her under compulsion — magical or otherwise. Not Rella. Not Orilana. Not Maloth. No one.

"Shhh," said Iriel as she placed the veil over Rella's quivering body. "Forget about all this. Maybe tomorrow will be better when you show me what monster you've become."

She walked away from the girl and went to her desk. She had much to plan and a war to win. She didn't want to waste one more day until Orilana was bound to her forever.

* * * * *

Rella

Dust flew through air as the stack of books in Rella's arms tumbled over the desk.

"Goodness," whispered the young woman. She looked around the private study room in the library but didn't spot any of the dryads that roamed around to help people. She pulled her veil aside and carefully coughed into her fist before putting the veil back in place. Then she quickly went about picking up and re-stacking the four thick tomes she brought with her: Maloth and Azora, The Twin's War, The Age of Darkness, and In Defense of Chastity. She had been through these books before, but her research was coming up short. She didn't want to disappoint Iriel and admit that no one had done much work in recording the workings or worship of Maloth. Neither did she want to admit the other possibility: that someone had destroyed all those books.

"Are you alright?" sang a voice from behind her.

Rella spun and caught sight of one of Iriel's liberated dryads. Her skin was a pale and sickly green — especially in contrast with her shining verdant eyes — and her hair was a lush and wavy red.

"Quite alright." Rella swallowed and turned back to her books. "Just dropped a few books."

"Are they alright?" The dryad stepped closer and put her hand on Rella's shoulder.

"The books are fine. Thank you."

"Is there any other way I can service you?"

"Yes. Lick my cunt while I read, will you?"

"As you wish," said the dryad, sinking to her knees.

12