Embrace the Taboo: Cheering up Stepmom

Story Info
Roy convinces Leanne to be a swinger.
8.3k words
4.24
46.3k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nymphomania. Sex-addiction. Genetic Sexual Attraction. I've found a lot of words over the years in my journey to find the source of my urges. For a long time I thought something was wrong with me. They say that everyone is born equal. Maybe that's a lie. Maybe there's some sort of chemical imbalance in my brain that makes me lust after everything and everyone. Perhaps my parents' divorce and their subsequent remarriages had an adverse effect on my upbringing. Or, fuck, maybe I'm just a naturally horny dude. Either way, my early years weren't pretty. As a teenager, I struggled with a sexual mentality that was a great deal more liberal and overcharged than even the most stereotypical of my cohorts. The twilight years of my adolescence was worse. I tried to suppress my urges, completely repressing my sexual nature in an effort to see women as more than physical beings. There was a hole in my life that I thought would be filled by the love of a good woman. Suffice it to say that that did not work. Several months of depression, anxiety, self-harm, substance abuse, and hundreds of dollars spent in strip-clubs and brothels later, I finally decided to accept myself for who I was. That decision turned out to be the single best choice I had ever made in my life.

It all started, obviously, with my parents. My mother and father were both intelligent people who made incredibly dumb decisions. They both were at the top of their classes, but they fucked up and had me when they were nineteen. They were responsible enough to try and raise me together, to give me a good home and upbringing, but they couldn't stop the inevitable divorce. In the end, I spent my years hopping between two houses. My life changed when I was staying with my father. Dad got remarried when I was seven years old because he knew that having a partner would help him to better raise his son. However, my stepmother ended up being a bit of a detached harpy.

Both of my parents were thoroughly mixed, a salad of racial genes. My paternal grandfather was a white man who married a black woman. On the other side of the family tree was a Korean grandfather and an Indian grandmother. My stepmother, on the other hand, was purely Indian. Her parents were first generation immigrants to the United States. She had black hair, dark brown skin, and stood at five and a half feet tall on a good day. Unlike my grandmother—my mother's mother—who was quite liberal, Leanne was strict, traditional, and fond of arguing. She didn't treat me bad. Quite the opposite, actually. There were times when she had to reign dad in and remind him that he was a father. She did this with the composure of an overseer who desired law and order, not because she cared about me in any way, shape, or form.

It was a bad decision made by my father that ended up being a turning point in my life, and the lives of dozens of others throughout the years. Dad and Leanne were initially happy. She was an adequate wife. Like I said, she loved an argument, but he couldn't take it. Old man Lucas ended up taking a lover. And then another. And another. And then three more. And then he got another woman pregnant. Divorce would have been the intelligent option, but, like I love to say, my parents loved to make stupid decisions. Maybe to keep the world on its toes. Whatever the reason, it broke Leanne in a way I did not think possible. We were never close. She made no attempt to be my mother, but this was the first time in my life that I ever felt sorry for her.

One Friday night, Dad and Leanne had had a particularly terrible argument, and the old man burst into my room in a tiff. I was laying awake, staring at the ceiling. He didn't say a word to me while he rifled through my desk looking for my cigarettes.

"'Coulda just divorced her," I said.

Dad sat next to me, spared a withering glance, and lit the cigarette.

"But, no," I continued. "You just had to cheat on her."

"Shut it, you," Dad said, blowing rings of blueish smoke. "I don't know what happened. She wasn't supposed to find out."

"She was bound to find out eventually. I mean, you did manage to get this one knocked up."

Dad shook his head, took a deep drag, and sighed. "And there's another headache. I'm going to go out. Do me a favor and make sure Leanne doesn't off herself, alright?"

I shrugged and, just like that, dad was gone. Lucas was headstrong and independent. Two excellent qualities for a businessman, but not for a husband. From outside, I heard the roar of an engine coming to life, the skid of rubber on asphalt, and then silence. I stayed on my bed for a few more minutes, staring at the ceiling, thinking about nothing in particular, before I forced myself onto my feet to make my way to the kitchen. Passing the bedroom dad used to share with Leanne—since the arguing started he had been sleeping in one of the guest rooms—I heard muted sobs.

Leanne was sitting on the edge of the bed, a perfect picture of modern day misery. Her long black hair was unkempt, hanging wildly down her back. She wore a loose tank top and a pair of comfortable shorts. Her shoulders shook as she cried and she covered her eyes to catch the tears. At this point I'd like to remind you that my mind is wired a bit differently than others. Standing at the entrance to the room, watching her breasts bounce freely in her tank top with each sob, blood began flowing to my dick.

Leanne was far from a model. Back when she and my father had gotten married, she was moderately attractive. Her youthful body was petite, tight, and wonderfully fit, but now, after getting older and giving birth to my half-sister, Tony, Leanne was more flab than fab. She was by no means fat, and was still quite beautiful, she simply had a healthy amount of flesh that I personally found attractive. Directly following my psychotic break, in my early twenties after I had been pulled back from the brink of total self-destruction, I had started seeing Leanne in directly sexual light and spying on her and my father whenever they made love.

Looking back, I should have known that the relationship was doomed to fail. Leanne had large, black areolae, firm nipples, and a lightly trimmed bush. My father was, and still is, incredibly fit. I knelt in the closet, naked from the waist down, and watched as he pierced Leanne with his stiff cock. Their sex was different than any I had seen before. Leanne had wanted slow, intimate, lovemaking. The sort of vanilla sex you would expect a husband and wife to have. Dad had wanted more. From my perspective, it was incredibly hot. I stroked my cock, smearing pre-cum over my shaft and palm, while I watched them rut. Dad was unsatisfied, unable to break through Leanne's resistance, but eventually he got himself off due to the sheer physical pleasure of being inside of her tight pussy. I spurted cum over the carpet as dad whipped out his cock and sprayed his jizz on Leanne's face. Then, I sat back and toyed with my softening wood while she argued with him for not finishing inside her.

Watching her sit there, crying, I remembered all the other times I had spied on her. It had been difficult, I admit. She nearly always remembered to lock the doors while she showered and changed. Still, I felt a closeness to her. Leanne wasn't particularly affectionate, but she had treated me well over the years. I dreamed of joining her in the shower, spreading her fat cheeks, and ramming my cock into her tight little pussy.

"Lee? Is everything alright?"

Leanne started. She wiped her eyes hurriedly and spoke in a shaky voice. "Oh! Roy, you're home. I thought you would be at the office today. Did you eat? I made sure to cook today."

"Why don't you just leave, Lee?"

"Excuse me?"

"Both of you aren't exactly quiet. I know the ultimatum he gave you. Either accept his actions or leave. He's still fucking all his women, including the one he knocked up, and you obviously don't like it. Why don't you leave?"

Leanne bit her lip. She glared at me with red eyes that leaked tears. "This has nothing to do with you, Roy. It's none of your business."

"Be that as it may, it's difficult to pretend nothing is going on when I have to deal with the two of you screaming at each other at all hours of the night. You guys are lucky Tony is away at college. At least he doesn't have to deal with all this nonsense."

"I..." Leanne tried to speak, and broke out in fresh sobs. I rolled my eyes, crossed the room and sat on the bed next to her. I wrapped my arms around her and she allowed herself to be pulled close to me. I felt her hot tears on my chest. Looking down, I got a clear view of her delicious breasts. The scent of her wild hair teased my nose, filled my lungs, and enflamed my lust. My dick got hard, and I began rubbing her shoulders gently.

"Just leave," I said.

Leanne gathered herself and pushed me away. "I may not be your mother, but I'm still your parent. A son has no right to get involved in his parents' romantic life. You just go. Eat and enjoy your time off. I'll be fine."

"But-"

"I'll be fine!"

Her breathing was labored. She clenched her fists so tightly in her lap that her knuckles went white. She would not be fine. I left her alone and made my way downstairs to see what she had left on the stove.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night, when Leanne had gone to bed, my father and I were sat in the game room watching basketball and knocking back a few beers. I told him of the short conversation I had had with Leanne earlier that day and he just shook his head.

"I don't get why she doesn't leave either. For the life of me I can't understand why she's still here. I tried, Roy. Really, I fuckin' tried, but I'm not built for monogamy. I know that you understand that."

"I do. I definitely do. I also know that I wouldn't have married her in the first place."

"Yeah, you've always made better choices than your mom and me. Glad you came out alright."

I gave a short bark of a laugh. I didn't think that I came out anywhere near 'alright.' "Okay, so Leanne won't leave for whatever reason. Why don't you pull the trigger. Initiate the divorce and kick her to the curb. At this point it'll kinda be like a mercy killing. Sure, it'll hurt her now, but she'll get better eventually."

Dad drained his beer, and cracked open another. "Can't. We didn't sign a pre-nup. Combine that with the fact that I cheated on her left, right, and center, and even got another woman pregnant, and she'll eat me alive in divorce court. I don't need her to agree to a divorce, I need her to agree to a friendly settlement too."

"Not willing to let the cash go, huh?"

"Not at all. I don't enjoy making her suffer, but if she doesn't want to leave then she's free to stay and watch me fuck around. No skin off my bones."

"You're a cold man, pops."

"Just like you, son. Why do you care so much?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. It sucks to see her sad for no reason. Honestly, I think she should have seen this coming. I've heard the stories. You were always a whore."

Dad burped loudly and opened another beer for me. "I'm an attractive, half-black, stallion with a shit load of money. Plus, Lee's ambitious. I bet she thought that she could tame me. I tried, son. God knows I tried. I married her because I thought a nice, traditional woman like her would make for a good mother. And I guess she has, but, as a husband, I need more. Vanilla sex once a month isn't enough for my son and daughter are grown. Tony is out of the house and you're only here for the free food. I don't need a wife anymore. Sad to say it, but that's the truth."

"I get your point. Believe me, I do. Still, you can't deny that Leanne has done nothing to deserve this. Admittedly, she likes to argue for every little thing sometimes. That doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to be happy."

"I feel like a dick doing it. I've tried everything I could think off. One of the reasons she doesn't want to get divorced is because of her parents. The in-laws are straight from India, and, my god, they are a pain in the ass. I told her that we could work something out. We don't have to get divorced. I can do my thing and she can do hers. I told her that she could go and fuck around as much as she wants. Fuck her boss, get a train ran on her in a back alley, live her life. She didn't take that well at all. Something about me not loving her or blah blah."

Hearing his words, my pores opened, my mouth flooded with drool, and a shiver coursed through my body.

"You're saying that it's okay if she fucks other guys?"

Dad took one look at me and burst out laughing. "Holy shit. You are definitely your mother's son. She was just like that. One word, a stiff fucking breeze, and she would be ready to go for hours. Yeah, Roy, she can fuck who she wants. I've been fucking around for years and I don't particularly care if she does the same. Honestly, I don't know if I ever loved her, poor girl. I know what you're thinking. If you think you can pull it off then go right ahead. You'd be doing me a huge favor."

The conversation lapsed into silence. Dad turned his attention to the basketball game. My mind was racing a mile a minute, digesting what he had told me, and coming up with a plan to make Leanne my own.

"You think you can help me out?" I asked. "She still sees you as her adoring husband. If you help me I can make it happen."

Dad shrugged. "Sure. I'll broach the topic."

"Actually. . ." I leaned in and whispered my hastily thought out plan to him.

Dad raised his eyebrows and nodded. "Sure. That's a good place to start. Besides, you've seen my dick loads of times spying on me and her over the years."

I sprayed beer all over the television which made dad laugh harder than ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week passed in comparative peace. Dad had spent more time at home, eating meals with Leanne and I. Lee was anxious, and hopeful. Having her husband back at home had breathed new life into her petite form. She knew that he was still sleeping around, yet she was determined to win him back. Despite her focus on her husband, I had noticed her throwing frequent glances at me. This was a sign that my plan was working well. The idea was to ease her into it, to plant the seed of sex with her stepson in her mind that would eventually blossom and bear beautiful fruit. Dad had done his job well. There was an argument, a loud one, when I had not been home. He had told her again to either agree to an amicable divorce or live with his actions. She had refused. He told her to let loose, enjoy sex with other people, and maybe they could grow to like each other again. She had refused. Then he told her that she had a perfectly good potential lover living beneath her roof. She had cursed him out. In the end, the argument died down. Though Leanne had not agreed to take a lover, I could tell that she was curious, especially about me.

I wasn't a bad looking guy. I had light brown skin, long, black hair, and a toned physique. Leanne was a stiff, vanilla woman, and, like all women, all humans, she had needs. There were many factors working in my favor. I was young, virile, a guaranteed great lay. She had known me since I was a child. I was certainly no stranger. And, perhaps most importantly, I greatly resembled my father. Looking at me, she saw the image of the man she had fallen in love with all those years ago, a man who she thought loved her. After dinner on Friday, dad and I shared a look. We were about to put our plan into action.

I went to my room and laid down, turning my attention to the television for a bit. Had to give Luke time to work his magic properly. After thirty minutes or so, wearing only my boxers, I eased my way into the hallway. I paused at the entrance to the bedroom that was now entirely Leanne's. I put my ear to the wood, smirking as I heard soft, delicate moans. The bedroom door opened soundlessly. I found myself facing a room lit by a solitary, dim lamp. My father was lying on the bed, stark naked, with his arms crossed behind his head. My stepmother was straddling him, completely nude except for a pair of white socks. I took a moment to drink in her nude form. Her black hair was loose, covering most of her back, hiding her breasts from my view. She had a fat ass complete with stretch marks that begged to be spanked, grabbed, and mauled. As she moved herself up and down, I caught a glimpse of my father's cock being tightly gripped by Leanne's dark lips.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I had to stop myself from laughing. Lucas actually had the fucking audacity to look bored. There was a chair next to the bed, put there by my request. When dad say me he grabbed Leanne around the waist and beckoned me closer. Leanne was in her own world, her eyes completely shut, and I moved as stealthily as possible. I pulled my boxers down, letting my uncut six inch cock spring free. The room was full of the scent of sex. My senses were quickly overcome by the erotic sight before me, and it took more than a bit of focus to prevent myself from exploding as my fingers touched my cock. From my seat, I had a perfect view of Lee's body. Her pear shaped tits had a slight sag, and had grown quite a bit because of her pregnancy. Her black nipples were stiff, inviting, begging to be sucked. I got a good look at her hairy pussy that was matted by both her juices and my father's.

Dad began to take control, using his grip on Leanne's waist to make her go faster. Leanne put her hands on his chest and squeezed.

"Baby, stop that. I told you I want to take it slow."

"Come on, Lee. We have to put on a show. Can't you see that we've got a guest?"

Leanne's eyes snapped open. She twisted her head back and forth in confusion, eventually settling on me sitting in a chair two feet away with my hand around my cock.

"Roy?" She shrieked. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Dad held her in place as she tried to hop off his cock.

"Enjoying the view, I guess," I shrugged.

"No," Leanne said. "No, this is not okay. This is very not fucking okay. Let me go Lucas!"

Dad shrugged and addressed me. "Guess that's that, Roy. Alright, Lee. I'll stop. Get off of me. I got places to be tonight."

The color drained from Leanne's face. "What? No. No, please, don't go. We were having fun."

"Fun? You think it's fun lying in one spot for an hour and a half, staring at my white fucking ceiling while you move two inches a minute on my dick? Get off, Leanne."

Leanne opened her mouth to speak, but she could find no words. The poor thing looked as if she was about to burst into tears and, honestly, my heart ached for her. I became more determined than ever to carry out my plan.

"Lee, don't think about it," I said. "Relax, let yourself have fun. Give in to the taboo."

Dad shrugged and pursed his lips. Leanne looked at me with wide, brown eyes. I saw her mind working, moving from one logical point to the other. She bit her lip and nodded.

"Okay, but no touching!" She said. "Don't palm my ass, suck my tits, and don't you dare get smart and cum on me. Agreed?"

I nodded emphatically and began stroking my cock again.

"Definitely!"

"Alright! Now that that's taken care off, I think it's time for a little doggystyle. Get on your knees, Lee."

Leanne allowed herself to be lifted off my dad's hot rod. She got down on all fours and arched her back, looking at everything except for me. To her chagrin, dad grabbed her by the legs and spun her around so that her rear end was facing me.

"Come on, babe. We've got to give Roy a show, remember?"

Leanne put her face into the sheets and said nothing. Though she tried to hide behind her silence, her body betrayed her. Her pussy was sopping wet. Dad grabbed her fat ass, mauling her cheeks, and spread her lips wide. Her dark lips opened with an audible squelch, revealing the pink interior. I wanted more than anything to lunge forward, bury my tongue into her pussy and ass or, better yet, ram my dick into her as hard as I could. I had to remind myself to be patient. Push her too far, and it would all be for nothing.