Embracing the Unseen Ch. 02

Story Info
You always make me feel like I'm asking for the world.
4.7k words
4.35
1.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 08/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,176 Followers

Father name: Benjamin Marlowe

Mother Name: Amelia Marlowe

My name: Henry Marlowe

All characters are 18 plus.

Since I got back from the war, life hasn't been easy for us. The war messed everything up for us farmers. It has been super tough since it ended. We were working extra hard but still it wasn't enough. Stuff we needed to run the farm costs way too much. In the beginning it was going good due to new house work and new life. We'd play around and joke a lot, which made things exciting. But then, I started feeling like those little kisses and hugs weren't as exciting anymore. It was just too much work. I was always exhausted and in a bad mood. Which also affected mom. Mom was alone for a long time and now that I came back she was enjoying my company. And once again she was lonely even after living with her son.

Maybe it was because we were doing the same thing everyday. She wasn't giving herself to me but I can't expect more than what I was already having from her either. It wasn't easy for her to give me everything I needed and forget that I'm her son. But she was also young and she had her needs which made her even more bored and tipsy. I noticed she was also getting angry over silly things. But I wasn't much home to deal with that so It wasn't an issue for me for a while.

But then, things started to get worse. I noticed she wasn't doing as much around the house as she used to. She was neglecting her chores. That made me even more stressed out because I had to pick up the slack and do extra work to keep our home running.

One day, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Why aren't you helping out?" I said, feeling all grumpy.

She didn't take it well. She got mad and started arguing back at me. She said she was tired too and that I should understand her feelings.

But I was too upset and angry to listen. We ended up having a big fight, yelling at each other about who was doing more work and who was to blame for everything going wrong. I was super pissed off that I stormed away from the house.

I made some new friends here. One thing I learned from them was that go to a bar to take care of any kind of problem you're having that you don't want to face.

"Everything alright?" a friend of mine asked. "You don't come here alone and especially at this hour. Your wife alright?"

"Yeap, she's ok. I'm ok," I replied with a huge sigh and took a sip of beer.

"Wife trouble, huh?" he said. "Honeymoon period over then? Haha."

"Yea, I guess something like that," I replied.

"Is it that bad?" he kept poking.

"What do you do when your wife doesn't listen to you?" I asked.

"Is she asking for a new dress again? What is it this time, silk or satin?" he asked.

I was very happy to buy her nice dresses but she was spoiled. Her new friends were the main culprit. They bought new expensive dresses to show off and eventually she asked me to buy her a new one so she can show off too.

"Mom, I've been crunching numbers all afternoon. That dress you want for the barn dance is expensive. We can't just spend money like it grows on trees. We have a farm to run," I said with frustration.

"You never care about anything that makes me happy. It's not just a dress. It's about feeling like a lady for once. Working in your farm makes me sick," she replied.

"This isn't the time to be thinking about dresses. We're struggling as it is. I'm trying to provide for this family and you're talking about a dress that you don't need at all!" I said, raising my voice. "What happened with the last dress that I bought you last month?"

"You always make me feel like I'm asking for the world," she said, her eyes flashing with anger.

That was just a small fight over her dress. But it was easy to take care. I just had to buy her a new dress to make her happy again. This time it was different. She was not listening to me at all. She was doing whatever she liked to do. I had to do something with her disrespectful behavior.

"Nah, if it was over a new dress then I wouldn't be here and spend money on booze," I replied to my friend. "She's neglecting the household work again."

"That sounds bad. Why do you think she's been so bored lately?" he asked.

"Who knows?" I replied. "But it's putting extra strain on me. I'm picking up the slack while she's lost in her own thoughts. Reading romantic novels."

"Hmmm, maybe it's time for a change," he suggested with a playful smirk. "Having kids might give her something new to focus on. They'll certainly keep her busy, and you'll have some extra hands to help out around the farm."

"Alright but I need a faster solution," I replied.

"Something faster, huh? Just curious, have you ever raised your hand on your wife?" he asked.

"What? I would never. I love her. There must be other ways to discipline her without hitting her," I replied. "How can you hit your wife's pretty face? Go to war and show your strength there."

"I didn't say you need to slap her face," he replied. "You're newly wed so I guess you don't know it yet. Maybe your father was also good at hiding this stuff. Were you guys rich before the war? Only rich families could hide this with a big house."

"Stop wasting my time and tell me what to do. I can't work like this. Things will get worse soon. What the fuck is our leaders doing anyway. What's the point of ending war if we still suffer?"

"Alright, you drank too much. I think I should wait until you sober up otherwise it can backfire," he replied.

"Just..." I was angry.

"Now don't hit me. I don't want to beat you while you're drunk," he laughed.

"I can take you even if I get drunk and I'm far from getting drunk," I replied.

"Alright, my war hero," he said. "To discipline your wife you need to spank her from time to time. Just like the army. If you get soft then your soldiers won't listen to you anymore."

"Now I see," I replied. "Thanks man. I owe you this time. Next time just cut to the chase and skip all this drama."

"Is this how you say thank you to your savior?" he replied. "You know what next time you get in trouble with your wife again, I'm not gonna help you anymore. You two are too perfect for each other."

"Now you're jealous?" I asked playfully.

"Most men would beat her wife first then come here to drink," he replied.

"You're lucky that your wife loves you too much. If she ever tells me that you beat her I'll kick your ass man. Nothing personal but my wife sees her as her sister," I playfully threaten him.

"First of all thank you for letting me know that you care for my wife that much. And I don't think you really can beat me easily. You're not the only war hero here," he teased.

"I guess there is only one way to find out," I replied.

"Yea, but now go home. We can do it later," he said while rubbing my shoulders. I guess he really thought I was going to fight him, haha. It wasn't just us but the whole community knew that I would kick his butt in a minute, haha.

"Thanks, man. See you later," I shook his hand and left the bar.

On the way back home, my frustration was reaching its peak. It felt like everything was going wrong, and I didn't know how to handle it all. Then, when I entered home, in a moment of sheer frustration, I saw her, my mom, the one person I loved most but was also feeling distant from lately. She was reading a book in the rocking chair while the dirty dishes were still on the dining table.

Without even thinking, I grabbed her and pulled her over to a nearby chair. She looked shocked and confused, her eyes wide with surprise as I forced her down onto my lap. I could feel her weight against me as I sat, but I didn't loosen my grip as she was very light.

As she squirmed and struggled, I held her firmly in place. I could see the hurt and confusion in her eyes, and it made me feel even worse.

"What do you think you are doing?" she screamed. "Get off me you..."

Before letting her finish I slapped her ass. Whack.

The sharp sting on her backside snapped her back to reality. It was like a jolt of electricity, shocking her into awareness. She realized the gravity of the situation, and a surge of fear and anger washed over her.

She pushed against me, trying to free herself from my grasp. The feeling of my hand against her skin made her feel violated and vulnerable. Her heart pounded in her chest as she fought to break free, desperate to escape from this.

"You have been very disrespectful to me. I need to remind you how to behave once again," I said. "I was little when dad used to do it. Never understand why he would do that to you but not anymore."

"I'm sorry. I'll clean the dishes right now and will do all the work before you come home. I promise," she pleaded. "Please let me go now. It hurts."

"Now you start lying to me," I replied.

I smacked her ass a few times more. But her thick layer of dresses were making it impossible to hurt her. I won't be able to tame her into submission in this way. It was then that the unthinkable happened. I yanked her housedress up so that the hem rested in her back to spank her bare ass.

In case you guys don't know what a housedress is then let me describe it to you. It's a comfy dress that goes down to the knees and it's not too tight. The top part has a high neckline with some pretty lace. Long sleeves, but they're not too poufy. The fabric is soft and breathable like cotton. She wasn't wearing any apron over it due she wasn't cooking or cleaning.

Now that her bottom is uncovered I can spank her bare ass and make it hurt for real. But I was surprised the moment I yanked her dress up. She was wearing nothing underneath and at the same time she screamed, "Henry, I'm naked underneath."

"You can put back your underwear when I'm done with you," I replied with a spank and then another.

After the spanking of her bare ass, I could tell she was beginning to feel the first real stings of pain. She was not showing me I was getting through to her so she kept up her act of furious defiance.

On and on went the hard spanking, the sound of skin against skin and the building pain. She refused to give in to me no matter what. Meanwhile It was pretty hard to concentrate on spanking while her pussy and ass was exposed to me. I could smell her scent but the drinks helped me a little there. I was strict to punishment rather than violate her bare pussy. It looked so tight, so pink, and looked sweet. Her pussy lips were plump and juicy. I didn't realize my cock was hard and also pressing her stomach through my pants. She lay her head down, still gasping for breath.

"Please don't look at me..." she begged with a broken voice.

"Why are you not wearing anything under your dress?" I asked. But she wasn't answering me. I spanked her pretty hard. Her already red ass made it even hurt more. "You're still disobeying me."

"I am not wearing underwear because... because I didn't clean yesterday's laundry yet," It came out with pain. She was very reluctant to tell me this. Had to spank her again while she stopped in the middle of her sentence.

Then I noticed some wetness between her thigh gap. To understand, I put my fingers on it. Then my fingers trailed gently through the wetness that was smeared on her inner thighs and found out the source of these slippery water. I really wanted to put my fingers in her pulsating breathing pussy. I knew it would release more water if I just parted her pussy lips a little bit.

"Mmmh," I heard a moan.

She was getting carried away. I gave her a harsh slap and jolted her from fantasizing. My non-spanking hand moved to rest against the back of her neck as she tried to lift her head to protest. I pushed her back down and simultaneously gave her another hard spank.

She yelped, "please, Henry!"

"You disobeyed me," I growled, punctuating each word with a stinging spank. She moaned again and more wetness flooded from her pussy. Her scent was so intoxicating that needed a strong will to continue this punishment.

"Please," she whispered beseechingly, eyes glazing over yet again.

I rained down spanks on her reddening bottom, increasing in intensity until her fleshy ass was rolling and jiggling without pause.

A puddle of water was flooding from her pink and slippery pussy. I shoved her legs apart and lifted her into a deeper arch over my lap. Her splayed pussy was the new landing site of several lighter but squelching spanks. The knot of her glistening opening clenched and unclenched in time with her high pitched hums. At this point, I knew she was enjoying it rather than getting punished. I decided I'll give her an orgasm. She needs it. Everything will be fixed if she releases her tension.

I also noticed her pink star just above her pussy was pulsating too. I was sure that at this point, I could do anything to her. She was begging for it. She was so close to cumming from my spanks on her pussy.

She was so wet it was seeping into my pants. The wet slapping of my hand against her pussy reverberated and sounded almost like fucking.

When she was about to cum, I returned to her bubble-like ass with vigor. For several minutes I continued on until she was a sobbing mess of tears and her pussy was even slicker.

"Will you disobey me from now on?" I asked.

"No, never, I'm sorry, I will never disobey you again," she moaned.

My hand returned to spank her pussy. Though not as hard as I spanked her ass and then she was a sobbing mess of tears and drool. Little, "ungh," sounds escaped her lips in tremulous acceptance. The bright red of her ass matched the bright red of her pussy.

As she neared the end of her ability to think I ordered, "now start counting." She sobbed harder as my hands dipped lower to her pussy.

Thwack

"O-one, please," she cried.

The next THWACK came hard against her clit and she froze, suspended on the edge of orgasm, knowing that one more spank on her pussy will send her over the edge. I could feel it too so I waited a little before raining down several hard spanks right against her ass cheeks. Her eyes rolled back, and a sheen spread across her body as she flushed with exertion.

I waited. "Count," I spanked her clit.

"Two!" Her thighs trembled with the effort.

"Wrong," I snarled, giving several hard spanks to alternating cheeks of her ass and they jiggled.

She was sobbing outright now as she fell backwards off that precipice back into the dark pit of need and desire. Tears and drool and snot covered her face. Her fluid covered her legs and ass and thighs and pussy.

This repeated in measure until she could no longer communicate with me what I wanted. She could feel the thickness and hardness of my cock sticking against her soft stomach. My cock was pulsing too and it was knocking her navel.

Then she waited with bated breath for the next spank that never came. I didn't want to hurt her anymore. But I was trying to find out a way to make her cum without her knowing. I needed to touch her to do that.

"I guess I don't have to do this anymore, am I right?" I asked.

"Yes, I'll never disobey you, ever," she replied.

"I hope you remember this lesson. Now go warm some almond oil and bring it to our bed," I ordered. "Quick."

"And what about the dishes?" she asked.

"You can clean it tomorrow in the morning," I replied. "Now do what I told you to do."

Ten minutes later she came to our bedroom. She freshened herself but still her face and eyes were red.

"Where should I put it," she asked, holding a cup full of warm almond oil.

"Give it to me," I said, forwarding my hand towards her. "Get undressed and lie on your stomach."

She was going to resist but suddenly started to strip. I really tamed the bitch. She was looking magnificent but I didn't look much to make her more uncomfortable. She started to lie on the bed but I interrupted her. I put a pillow on my lap and called her to lie here. She understood that I'll massage her burned ass.

"It'll heal you faster and give you some comfort," I said while she was positioning her on my lap. She was trying her best to keep her thighs close to cover her pussy but her thigh gap wasn't helping her at all. I pushed her a little forward to angle her ass higher. Now I could see her swollen pink pussy and relaxed asshole. They were winking at me. I adjusted her as her pussy and ass cheeks remain in the same level. I didn't want to touch her pussy directly. But it wasn't like she had a flat ass. But still I could touch her pussy in this angle when switching one cheek to another.

"Comfortable?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied.

I began by pouring some almond oil over her exposed bottom and gently spreading it around. Then I pour a little more but this time directly on her pussy and asshole. I saw her almost imperceptibly arch her back a little, lifting her pelvis slightly off the pillow and raising her butt into the air.

With my hands, I spread her thighs apart a little so that her legs formed a V-shape. I thought she'll resist exposing her more but she actually was moving her legs with me. Then I grabbed big handfuls of her ass-flesh, I began to knead her buttocks gently, spreading the cheeks as I squeezed and rolled the pliant flesh.

"Amelia, does it feel good?" I asked. I really didn't want to call her mom now and spoiled her again.

"Mmmmh," Mom moaned and was breathing harder.

I saw the flickering light of the candles reflect off the inside of her legs, and realized that her inner thighs were glistening with her pussy juices. At the same time, I realized I could actually smell her pussy. The musky aroma filled the room.

To make her feel better I poured oil up the backs of her thighs and then massaged her thighs from knees up to ass cheeks, down the outside to her knees again, across to the inside and up her inner thigh into her groin and right down the side her pussy lips. I continued up between her cheeks, slowing down slightly and applying a little more pressure as I went over her exposed anus. By looking at her pussy lips color, I could say her pussy was on fire. To make it more hot I poured some warm oil over her ass crack. I could see the oil was entering her little vagina opening.

"Mmmmmh," she moaned and arched her back by pushing her ass higher. Which made her inner pussy lips more obvious. It was very hard to resist putting my finger on her parted lips. When I was massaging her ass cheeks and spreading them to look at her burning pussy more closely I could feel her edging towards an orgasm with every spreading and teasing. It was very hard for me to control myself while I could literally eat her soft inner lips gently parting. Her heat made my face warm. Her pussy scent was hitting me like hot fumes.

Then she did something that I never believed she could do in front of me. It was so arousing for her that she couldn't resist sliding her hand down her belly to touch her clit in the hope she could quickly bring herself to the orgasm that she was desperate to have. But when she touched and rubbed her clit, she realized I could see her fingers rubbing her clit. She withdrew her hand immediately.

She was panting like a dog and shaking from the effects of being edged multiple times, something she may have never had ever experienced. I was lost too. I couldn't control myself anymore. Watching her burning with pleasure and wanting to finish was also torturing for me.

Using the tips of my index and middle fingers, I found her way into the groove between her inner and outer pussy lips, sliding up and down their entire length, from the perineum to where they meet her clitoris, and then stopping to pull gently back and hold there as her clit began to reveal itself. I knew the sensation was beyond incredible, and even more so as I circled slowly and gently around it with the tip of one finger but never quite actually touching her ultra-sensitive tip.

I made up my mind that I'll make her cum and let her know that only I can give her such pleasure. I turned her over in a fraction of a second. She covered her face out of shyness but that didn't stop me from continuing.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,176 Followers
12