Emerald Guest Ch. 02

Story Info
Girlfriend gets ready for her night out.
5k words
3.46
16.8k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I asked leaning up onto one arm, "Is that what you want to do?"

"If its ok with you?" she said looking at me as if she needed approval to go.

My girlfriend just really asked me if she could go have a drink with another guy after just admitting to me that she sexted him a week prior and didn't tell me anything about it until just now. I was hurt that she hid this from me, but oh so turned on at the fact that she was such a sexual deviant. God I loved her, but I wasn't about to tell her that.

"You want to go have a drink, with another guy?" I asked, "We both know how you act when you drink, so we know where it will lead."

"Babe, it's just a drink." She said confused, distraught almost, as if she was scared that I would not let her go. "Is that ok?"

"Yea, that's ok." I said

She looked happy, and was about to speak

"However," I said, "what I'm not ok with is the fact that you hid your little slutty charade from me for a week now, that I'm not ok with." I said looking at her with a serious tone.

"Babe I promise I was going to tell you, I wa" she said as I cut her off

"You only told me because you want to go out tonight to be a slut huh?" I asked "That's fine, you can go. But if you're going to act like a whore, I'm going to treat you like one"

"I --" she was about to speak

"Do YOU want to go out and have a drink with this guy? Yes or No?" I asked, emphasizing the 'you'

"I mean, if its ok with you." She stated.

"It's ok with me, I asked if YOU wanted to." I asked, emphasizing the 'you' again.

I could tell she was starting to feel uneasy or confused.

"Yes." She answered.

"Ok, that's fine." I answered, "But first, I want you to do something for me."

"What's that?" she inquired.

"If you want to go out, I want you to swallow my load" I stated.

"That's it?" She asked as she slowly moved her hand towards my cock "Just to blow you?"

"Every last drop" I said as I intercepted her hand with mine "and I want you to be on your knees servicing me while I sit on the chair"

I was referring to the purple cushioned armchair next to our large mirror in the adjacent corner of the room. It was primarily used as a place for her to set her clothes. But occasionally someone would sit on it.

"Ok, I can do that" she said.

We both got up off the bed as we made our way across the room. I began to undress, which was rather quickly due to me just having a tee shirt on and some gym shorts. Shortly after striping naked I turned and plopped on the chair just in time to see her lifting her shirt up and over her head, revealing her braless tits. Leaving her covered only by the little amount of cloth from her tiny pink lace thong.

She walked towards the door after taking her shirt off. Normally she likes the door shut and the lights off, not that it has ever bothered me, but sometimes I just like to have light to see her when we fuck.

"Leave the lights on and door open" I stated. "I want to see your face while you blow me."

She turned towards me, giving me a subtle look, pausing for just a second and began to approach me.

"Stop" I said.

She looked puzzled, as if I caught her off guard. "huh" she asked

"Crawl to me" I commanded.

It was out of my character to talk to her like that. I generally never commanded her or told her what to do. But after the discovery that she hid something from me, I felt as if I needed to fulfill some sort of punishment. As if a switch was flipped inside of me, I changed my whole demeanor towards her for this present moment.

Slowly, she lowered herself onto her knees and began to lean forward onto her palms of her hand. Once she was on all fours, she made eye contact with me, and began to crawl towards me, looking me in the eyes the whole time. Its was such a small act, yet so erotic to me, to be looking her in her eyes as she crawled towards me, both knowing what was about to happen. It's as if she were a service animal doing as commanded.

Upon reaching my feet she began to crawl up in between my lap, placing her hands on my inner thighs. She began to slide her right hand towards my shaft when I gave her another command.

"Put your hair up" I said "I don't want it in the way.

She gave me a mischievous looking smile leaning back, and grabbing a hair tie off of her left wrist. She put her hands up to her head and began to collect her wild black mane up into a ponytail. She wrapped her hair tie around it two times and giving it a nice tug before letting her arms fall back onto my lap. As she leaned forward, I leaned back to relax in the chair, leaving my cock standing at attention between our gazes.

"How bad do you want to go out tonight?" I asked, "to have a drink with your 'friend'?"

In a low muffled tone, she replied "bad." Almost in a whisper as her lips began to touch the bottom of my shaft, letting my cock rest on her face. She began to slowly kiss it while her hands remained on my thighs. She began to make her way up my cock.

"Why do you want to go out so bad? Huh?" I asked.

After a soft lick on the underside of my cock she replied, "you know why." She began to kiss my shaft again, larger, and longer kisses now.

"I don't know why." I said, "I want to hear you say it"

I knew why obviously, I just liked to hear her talk dirty. And also, because I was about to punish her for not telling me everything as it happened instead of keeping it from me for a week.

She raised up a little bit bringing her breast towards my inner thighs, leaning in about to take me inside her mouth. She grabbed the base of my shaft with her left hand.

Before taking me into her mouth she said it, "Because want to be a slut!"

She began to swallow me. Up and down, I could feel her tongue on the underside of my dick as it made its way back and forth. I could hear the sultry in her moans as she bobbed her head up and down on me, as if she were desperate for it.

I grabbed the back of her head, grasping her ponytail in my grip. I shoved her head all the way down my cock, I could feel it pressing against the back of her throat, a little painful almost, but sexy knowing I am choking her with my cock.

"Your MY slut" I stated loudly, adding extra emphasis on the 'my'

I could slightly hear her muffle "mhhrmmm" through the gagging sounds she made with a penis shoved to the back of her throat, nose bottoming out on my groin. I let go of hear head

Gasping for air, she raised her mouth off my cock leaving strings of saliva from her mouth to my cock. She began stroking it the second her mouth came off of it, sounding wet from all of her saliva with each stroke.

"I'm your slut" she said breathing heavy, yet shortly after taking my cock in her mouth again, she began to suck using her hand to still stroke as she bobbed up and down, occasionally twisting her hand around it. I could still feel her breast pushing up against me as I watched her suck my cock like her life depended on it.

I forced her head down again, holding her at the bottom again "Say it again" I demanded.

Upon being released from my force, she rose again, half gasping for air half repeating "I'm your fucking slut, YOURS"

I could see her mascara began to run down her face, as tears came out the second time I shoved my dick to the back of her throat. Saliva leaking from her wet lips. But that didn't stop her from stroking my cock, and soon after going back for more.

"Then if your MY slut, then why did you hide this whole thing from me till now?" I asked, "Huh?"

Her lips popped as she came off my shaft to reply, "I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again." She then spit on my dick and took it back inside of her.

"No" I said, "It won't"

"rmm rmm" she moaned in reply.

"You will tell me every detail" I said in a demanding tone "when it happens right then and there. Do I make myself clear?"

She answered me again with my dick in her mouth "Mrhrmm"

"I said do I make myself clear?" I said a bit louder.

She popped off my cock stroking it more vigorously, "Yes, sir" before going back to work. She was moaning loader now, propped over my cock she moved her right hand off my leg, down in between her legs to play with herself.

"Good" I said, reaching forward under her shoulder to grasp on of her tits, fondling it softly. She whined when I pinched her nipple a little hard before letting go. I began to relax leaning more into the char. I tiled my head back to enjoy the cock sucking sensation.

"Thank you for letting me go out tonight" I heard her say "I promise I will keep you updated throughout the night on what I'm doing. I'll even make it up to you after."

I could tell I was getting close to cumming. Hearing this woman tell me this was working me up. Knowing she was going out sent ample amounts of images to my imagination, playing out different scenarios of what my girlfriend might do. She could not even be going to have sex, but the simple fact of knowing it was a possibility was such a turn on for me and I could not even begin to describe it. Seeing, hearing, or even imagining her being sexually pleased was more of a turn on to me than anything and was usually foreplay for us during sex.

"I'm getting close" I said quickly, grabbing the back of her head and putting her little mouth back to work on my cock.

She began to make louder sucking and swallowing noises with her mouth along with moaning more often and louder. I was coming up fast, I could feel the pressure build up in the back of my dick.

I grabbed the back of her head to hold her still, right as I did, I grunted, I began to unload, stream after stream shooting the back of her skull, coating the inside of her mouth. I could feel her swallow, each time I felt her mouth suck towards my cock gulping down each load. She was moaning a soft coo as if she just received a reward with each suck.

When it was over, she sucked all the way to the top of my shaft till her lips ran off the tip top of my cock, finally giving it a short kiss. She looked up at me and smiled.

"Go take a shower and get ready" I said, "You don't want to be late."

Several minutes later, I was sitting at my computer chair now staring at my desktop wallpaper, zoned out into my imagination wondering what my girlfriend was about to do.

The sound of the water falling in the shower filled the room, as Venessa had been in the shower now for over 30 minutes, shaving I am assuming. She left the bathroom door open which was out of the norm, along with the fact that she was not listening to music while she showered which I found quite odd.

While she was in the shower her phone dinged twice. Text from Jason I was assuming, eager my girlfriend had accepted his invitation.

"DING" There it went again.

Almost as que, the shower turned off to the sound of that message alert. The metal holders for the shower curtain screeched as the curtain was pushed quickly to the side, I heard her unhook a towel off the back of the door. Only a few moments later I heard light thuds of her stepping out of the bathroom and grab her phone off the bathroom counter.

"He says he's drinking with a few friends in town right now, so I don't have to rush" She said from the bathroom, "Just to let him know when I get there."

"Where is THERE exactly?" I asked.

After a brief pause, she replied, "They are at the White House Hotel on the beach, you know where that is, huh?"

The White House Hotel was a four-diamond hotel here on the coast. It was the nicest hotel and most extravagant bar around, it even put most the casinos suites to shame. I would even compare it to the Ritz Carlton, as it catered towards that clientele. The hotel was complete with severely overpriced rooms and venues alike. There were two restaurants inside, one fine dining, and one still expensive, but just a more casual atmosphere that also had an outside patio seating area. On the roof of the building was a long bar with a view over the ocean, with a bunch of couches and nice fire pits to sit around. The bar had a dress code, so generally everyone looked their best, as it was the hot place to be if you had the money.

"That's the high-class place on the beach" I said, "You better dress to impress if that's where you're going."

She veered her head outside of the door to look at me "I always dress to impress." She scolded at me.

"Ok, ok" I replied, "Just making sure".

She walked out of the bathroom naked towards the bed. She bent down and reached under the bed, pulling out her four-foot by two-foot bin containing all her underwear since we did not have a dresser. She pulled out a black bombshell push up bra and began to wrap it around herself. After clasping it around, she pulled it up and over her shoulders and began to form her breast into place. They were pushed so tightly together that they looked like they were going to pop out. You could also faintly see the edge of her nipple being exposed, but I did not mention it.

After she was content with her tits, she bent down again and began to search for panties.

"Which ones should I wear?" She asked me.

"I'm surprised your even going to wear panties out." I replied.

She looked over towards me with a grin, "How about these?" she asked standing up, bringing a pair of underwear up with her.

It was a tiny black lace Victoria's Secret thong, which was my favorite pair for her to wear out of every pair she owned.

"I like those" I said with a cheesy grin.

"Of course you do" She said sarcastically as she began to put them on. "And you know if I leave this apartment with no underwear on there is a 100% chance I will have sex."

This was true, if she did not have panties on, she wanted to get fucked. And that is how I knew what was on her mind. All she had to say to me was 'I'm not wearing panties' or 'I'm pantie-less right now' and I knew she wanted sex and would want it until she got it.

"So next question" she asked me as she got her thong in a comfortable position, "My hair, straight or curly?"

I looked at her for a few seconds before answering "Straight"

"mhrmmm" she moaned, thus turning towards the bathroom to go get ready.

She began her process of getting ready, including her makeup and hair to prepare for her date. I loved the process of watching her transform her appearance, in attempt to make herself as beautiful & sexy as possible. The whole idea excited me, so much that I just enjoyed watching it from start to finish. I got up from my chair to lay on the bed, which had a straight shot view into the bathroom, giving me a perfect view to watch her whole ritual.

I guess it's the idea that she was doing everything in her power to look her absolute best for someone was a turn on, primarily knowing she was doing it for another man, one who wanted to fuck her at that. He had already had a sext session with her, and has already seen her naked, so it's not that getting dressed up was a necessity, but more of like a preparation for war, and by war I mean sex. Something she claimed might not happen since its just drinks, but I know deep down she knows where that will lead.

"What do you think I should wear?" she turned towards me to ask.

"Anything you wear will look good I'm sure, just wear what you want." I replied.

"That's not what I asked you." She said a bit more assertive.

I paused for a minute.

"I want your input on this please" she sounded sincere this time.

"Well, something sexy obviously" I stated, "Heels are a must, pumps if you really want my input."

"Shoes, check. What should I wear with these pumps?" she said a bit sarcastically.

"The place is upscale, wear a tight skirt and a loose top tucked in." I said.

"Which ones, what colors?" she asked.

"How about that black skirt that goes from your waist to mid-thigh?" I asked.

I don't know the correct names or terms for clothes, I do know what they look like however.

"Ummmm, go grab it." She said.

I got up off the bed and went into the closet. I began to search the left side, where she kept all of her lower clothing, pants, shorts, skirts, etc. After finally locating it, I pulled it from the rack and brought it back to the bed, placing the skirt on the chair before I sat down.

"Oh, my short pencil skirt." She said, "Ok, what about the shirt?"

I got back up and began to explore the closet again. I had a hard time choosing between this red button up silk shirt, or this cream color shirt that was sleeveless. I grabbed the sleeveless one and walked back to place it on top of the skirt.

"That's the one you chose?" She asked me as I was getting back onto the bed.

"Did I choose wrong?" I questioned.

"No, I can wear that, but I can't wear a bra with that shirt, you know that right? She asked, "Or did you pick that because you knew that."

To be completely honest I had no clue about that till she brought it up, but it was sexy knowing she would be out braless, and nothing but a thin piece of soft fabric between her breast and the outside world.

"That's fine" I said with a slight smile.

She just smiled and rolled her eyes, turning back towards the mirror to finish straightening her hair. I just laid there on my side, watching her get ready. After her hair was finished, she pinned it back and began to finish her makeup. She applied her eyeliner, eye shadow, and mascara to heavily accent her eyes. I could tell she was close to being done with her makeup when I asked her

"So, what does this guy look like anyways, you never showed or told me."

She finished up what she was doing with her eye lashes, before grabbing her phone and walking over to me, I was in a gaze watching her walk towards me all dolled up in her sexy black underwear. Upon reaching the bed she turned and sat right in front of my stomach, hunched over the bed. She sat to where I had a view of her phone, which she began to unlock then went to her text messages.

She tapped on his name, right at the top of her messages since he was the last to text her, which opened their conversation. She then started to scroll up into their previous conversation, which was a lot more than I thought. When she reached the most recent picture, she stopped for only a quick second before scrolling again, but to me time froze for a moment.

It was the dick pic, a picture of just this guy's hand holding his massive phallus. Now I am nothing special when it comes to size, I am what the internet says is average. Venessa tells me all the time that I am the perfect size for her and always says size never matters. I am not dumb, I know size is not everything, but it sure as hell can help. Not that I could gage the picture and compare it in the short amount of time I saw it, but this guy was definitely bigger than me, in both length and girth, that I knew.

She continued to scroll past a few more images and what seemed like a never-ending conversation. Finally, she came across a full body picture of him, then handed me the phone. I'm not gay, far from it, but I know a good-looking guy when I see one.

He looked to be in his mid to late forties and was likely half Hispanic and half white after quickly analyzing his features. Dressed like he was out at a work function or an event, he was very well dressed. He had a nice tan and a nice full beard. He had a very masculine facial structure, chiseled jaw, thick eyebrows, high cheek bones that forced dimples when he smiled.

He was very well groomed, as his beard had precise lines along with his hair lines and eyebrows. His hair was black but had strands of grey throughout giving him a salt and pepper look. He seemed to take care of himself well. He was in shape, not as if he did a single second of manual labor his entire life, but the guy definitely worked out. Nothing too crazy like a fitness junky, but just a healthy well-built man.

"So, do you approve" she said, breaking my analysis of her date

12