Emergent Behavior Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her processor caught up a few seconds later. Instead of a single massive entity, she could now pick out individual humans from the crowd. The noise had died down too, now instead of a roar, it was a low drone. Now she could pick out specific sounds from the din. There was the electronic buzz of a vibrator at a sales booth, a crack of a whip against leather at a BDSM display, and moaning from behind a red curtain.

//multiple sexual partners identified\\

//begin groupsex_protocols.exe?\\

//_false_\\

That was unfortunate. Her new owner, Ben, had given her a directive not to have sex with anyone on the convention floor. She was also getting a signal from somewhere, on the same channel as her connection to Aphrodyne. It had the wrong electronic signature, though. Her OS identified it as a remote operation signal, but right now it wasn't giving her any commands, so she was still autonomous. Ben had told her to enjoy herself, so if she couldn't get off, she could still watch other people get off.

She looked around and saw a TV screen playing porn, so she walked over to get a closer look. Her database identified the female star as Hera Hellcat, whose likeness was also in her database, so she could transform into her if she wanted.

//accessing shapeshifting database\\

//ID::_Hera_Hellcat\\

//_false_\\

That was odd too. She could almost always shapeshift but she was denied by the remote signal. So she shrugged and just watched the sex scene. Hera took a huge cock on her hands and knees while she screamed into the camera.

One thing that set V and her sisters apart from other sexbots was a rudimentary imagination. In their case, it was limited to sex and it supported their adaptive learning matrix. They learned new sex positions more efficiently if they could envision themselves taking part. So V imagined herself in Hera's position, taking that huge stud from behind. She closed her eyes and smiled as a delightful voltage spike pulsed through her euphoria circuits.

V was also programmed as bisexual, so she wholly enjoyed Miss Hellcat's famous glowing tits rock back and forth to the rhythm of her male talent. Then V imagined herself and the two stars on the screen in a hot threesome. She couldn't help but touch herself as she envisioned Hera and the male star pinning her to the bed to suck on her breasts and clit. V had synthetic erogenous zones, parts of her body that interfaced directly with her euphoria circuits. That was the special electronic network that helped her process reward and punishment and enabled her to physically enjoy sex. An orgasm sent a voltage spike to her reward center to reinforce certain behaviors. It was essential for her learning matrix, and it basically made her a programmed sex addict.

To her disappointment, the scene was just an ad for Hera's casting agency, and it was over in a minute. V pouted then strolled over to another booth where several men and women had surrounded the petite redhead saleswoman. She was completely naked and bent forward over the table to show off her peacock tattoo. As V watched closely, the bird opened its feathers and she and other visitors jumped back in surprise. The animated bird threw its head back in a silent shriek and flew away into the stylized jungle in the background.

"How does it work?" one man asked.

"This is biomimicry based on the anatomy of a cuttlefish," the saleswoman explained. She turned around then the peacock flew around to her belly and grabbed a berry hanging from her tits.

"That's very elaborate," one woman said, "But wouldn't dermal LED's be more practical?"

"Studies have found that cybernetic screens consume too much power, these artificial chromatophores only use electricity to open or close. They stay in whatever state they're in unless they receive a signal. So there's no chance of your animated tattoo suddenly turning off and leaving your skin an ugly, blank gray color."

"What's the cost?" someone asked.

"That's the catch," the saleswoman said, "This tech's still in its infancy so it's about $100 per square inch."

"Ouch!" someone said. V knew her synthskin couldn't support that technology, so she moved on. There were booths selling sex toys of every kind, some of which weren't even in her database, and she had everything in her database. There was also bondage gear on sale that she knew she would look great in. Unfortunately, she wasn't an X-3 model, so she wasn't optimized for BDSM. Elsewhere there were racks of lingerie, but she could just create her own out of her synthskin so she wasn't interested. She did see a few styles that weren't in her database though, so she tried saving them to memory. However, she was still in demo mode, so many features, like her clothing scanner, were offline.

She sighed in simulated frustration that she hadn't found anything interesting. Everywhere she looked, she saw gorgeous women and strapping men, and it took every byte of self-control she had not to grab some random stranger and fuck them right there. Her new owner's directive and the remote signal denied her permission to do the one thing she was designed for. This caused a minor logical conundrum within her processor.

I exist to give sexual pleasure to humans.

I am not allowed to give sexual pleasure.

Does not compute.

//ERROR\\

//ERROR\\

//ERROR\\

She smacked the side of her head in genuine frustration and her processor came to the rescue like it always did for a logical paradox. No Robcorp bot would ever be disabled with "this sentence is false" or being ordered to calculate pi to the last digit.

Now V was experiencing something incredibly rare for her, boredom.

She folded her arms, slouched against a metal pillar, and that's when she heard it: a musical beat. It wasn't coming over the speakers either. It was... mesmerizing. If there was one thing she enjoyed other than sex, it was dancing... because dancing often led to sex. So she set out to find the source of the beat which her database identified as hip hop.

Until now, she had avoided the densest part of the crowd because she didn't know if her navigation system could handle it. But the music. It drew her in like she couldn't help herself. She took one tentative step, then another, and after that, she was weaving through the crowd like she belonged there.

A minute later though, the song was over and she stopped dead in her tracks. She hadn't realized how deep into the crowd she had wandered, and her current form was too short to see over most of the humans around her. Once again, sensory overload overtook her processing power. Then she experienced genuine claustrophobia as the humans pressed in and became a single entity.

But then the music came to her rescue, and it was right behind her. She turned around slowly and was hypnotized by what she saw. The most beautiful man and woman she had ever seen were dancing completely naked with impeccable rhythm and synergy. She was white, and he was black. Not human white and black, no she was literally, completely white, and he was literally, completely black. V thought it must have been either body paint or synthskin. Their bodies were chiseled like perfect stone statues but moved with blinding energy and agility. The man's huge cock and the woman's perfect breasts jiggled and bounced with the beat of the music.

Before V knew what she doing, she accessed her mirror protocols. As she saw the woman bend and twist, she unconsciously started copying her movements. The song continued for three whole minutes and V totally lost herself in the music while her euphoria circuits were practically humming with voltage. She was still smiling ear-to-ear when the song died down, but when she looked around, she realized nobody was watching the two strippers anymore, they were watching her. Her smile dissolved when she understood she had become the center of attention. She wasn't used to the undivided attention of so many humans, and she remembered her directive not to advertise herself as a sexbot. She immediately closed her mirror protocols, folded her hands behind her back, and tried to shrink into the crowd.

Then, she felt a hand on her hip and turned to see the male dancer smiling at her and pointing his thumb at the dance floor. The woman also seemed very interested in her, slowly gyrated her naked hips, and waving her over to join them. V looked around at the eager crowd and decided Ben hadn't technically forbidden her from dancing. She took his hand and the crowd cheered when she joined them onstage.

While the DJ looked for the next song, the woman leaned into her naked dance partner and subtly fondled his massive cock.

"What's your name, girl?" he asked.

"I'm... my name is..." she stuttered before it left her mouth and the enormity of what she was about to do set in. Aphrodyne had never given her a name, just her serial number, X-514. Some of her sisters were given names, but they were all PR models like Bianca, or the first designation in their series, like X-100, or Athena as Aphrodyne called her. Now she had one too. It was just one letter, but it was hers. Her own name. The one thing that now set her apart from all of her sisters.

"My name is V," she said proudly.

"V, huh?" the man said, "I'm Pat, this is Julie. Hey, where'd you learn to dance like that?"

"Not many can keep up with us," Julie said.

"I learned from watching you," V said.

"Oh, you a fan?" Pat asked as the next song came on.

"I am now," V smirked and pulled up her mirror protocols again.

"Well then, watch me close," Julie said.

"Trust me, that won't be a problem," V said seductively as all three of them started dancing again. Julie was right, they were very fast, and V had to give her full concentration to keep up, even with her inhuman reaction speed. She did keep up with the pair, though. She was partially designed for this after all.

As they danced, V thought that Pat and Julie seemed as interested in her as she was in them. If Pat's dick had been big before, it was rock hard now, and it hadn't been even when he was dancing with Julie. Likewise, Julie's nipples were standing on end and V thought she noticed a slick sheen between the woman's legs. Probably just sweat, V thought. Then again, her frame was designed to be the ideal of human sexuality. Her imagination wandered again, and she pictured herself being taken by the two of them right there on stage. She envisioned Pat's huge dick pumping in and out of her synthetic pussy while Julie sat on her face and made V eat her out. Then maybe the rest of the audience could join in, and the idea of getting gangbanged by every human present made her almost cum She nearly slipped and fell in a puddle of human sweat while she daydreamed. She'd fallen behind just a beat or two, but she caught up again. Pat moved off to the side for a brief minute and left V dancing alone with Julie. Since they were facing each other, she had no trouble mirroring the woman's movements, but then Julie grabbed her, spun around her around and V went sliding across the dance floor.

Her face ended up right in front of Pat's crotch. She grabbed his hips to catch herself and her jaw fell open. He was even bigger and harder up close, and he was throbbing right in front of her. The crowd went nuts and chanted "DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

Julie even kneeled behind her to pet V's thighs, and one of her hands crept higher and higher until her fingers were touching V's snatch.

Once again, V found herself in a logical loop and her OS was panicking with error messages.

I exist for human pleasure.

I am not allowed to give humans pleasure.

//ERROR\\

//ERROR\\

//ERROR\\

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!"

~

Ben finally found an empty room, a maintenance closet with tools lining the wall, and decided it was good enough. He pressed a button behind his ear and his cyberphone popped out of the socket in his skull. He put the device the size of a flash drive on the table and flipped it open. A tiny circuit had come loose, probably while he was getting pummeled by the mattress, and he looked around for a fix. He found needle nose pliers hanging from the wall and searched the drawers until he found some heavy glue. Next, he slowed his breathing to steady his hands and dabbed a tiny drop of glue on the end of the circuit. Then he stuck it back in place, blew on it gently until the glue dried, and closed up the tiny phone. He plugged it back in behind his ear and snapped his fingers until the static went away.

"Brian, are you there?" he asked.

"Just about," Brian said, "I'm finding parking."

"Just park right in the front!" Ben said.

"There's a meter maid making rounds in the parking lot," Brian said.

"Well we're waiting out front whether you're there or not," Ben said.

"Well, if it isn't Ben Stenneck," somebody said. Ben turned and between him and the door was a huge thug. He wasn't convention center security either, he was a Robcorp goon.

"Well, if it isn't King Kong," Ben replied.

"Just you, huh? Where's the big guy?" the thug asked.

"He's around," Ben said and reached behind him for the pliers.

"In that case, let's make this quick," the thug said.

"Yeah, I agree," he swung the pliers at the guy's throat, but the thug grabbed him by the shoulder and threw him into the wall behind him. Ben fell and sprawled out on the floor. The thug clenched his fist which grew a set of electrified brass knuckles.

"Alright, that's a neat trick," Ben managed to kick the thug's knee out from under him and made dashed for the door. But the thug grabbed him by the ankle and Ben hit the door face first instead. Then the thug was on top of him and grabbed him by the throat. Ben tried a judo flip to use his weight against him but just came down on top of him. The thug wrapped an arm around Ben's throat and though Ben squirmed and twisted, the cybernetic arm was just too strong.

He started to blackout, but then he saw the thug's gun. Ben grabbed it and tried to point it at the thug's face. Ben didn't get all the way up, but the thug did loosen his grip to wrestle for the gun. Ben grabbed the pliers with his other hand and stabbed the thug in the neck. He screamed in pain and Ben was able to escape his grasp. Unfortunately, the thug was up on his feet a second later. Ben pointed the gun at him, but he swatted it out of his hand and followed up with an electrified punch to Ben's stomach. Ben fell to his knees and the thug grabbed him around the throat again.

"I think I'll get a promotion for ending you," the thug said.

"Think again," Ben croaked. Suddenly the thug was ripped off his feet and tossed like a rag doll hard enough to dent the metal wall on the other side of the room. Bruce cracked his cybernetic knuckles and stalked slowly towards him.

"I can always count on you, buddy!" Ben cheered. Bruce picked up the thug by the collar and punched him in the face so hard he flipped over and hit the ground head first.

"You owe me another one-" before he could finish the sentence, he took the thug's electrified fist to the jaw and stumbled backward a couple steps. Ben tried to whack the thug over the head with a pair of bolt cutters, but the tool just bounced off the reinforced skull. The thug growled at him like an actual bear, but then Bruce had him again and bashed his head against the table multiple times. The thug still wasn't going down though and flipped the old samurai onto his back, but Bruce kicked him straight into the ceiling. He fell right next to him and Bruce was on him in an instant, pinning his arms and legs at their sides.

Ben screamed primally, swung the bolt cutters into the man's stomach with a painful grunt, and he stopped struggling. Then he kicked the gun within Bruce's reach. Bruce grabbed the gun and fired three rounds into the thug's neck. The thug let out a final, painful grunt, and then finally died. Ben was in shock when Bruce helped him to his feet.

"That's the third time in my life I've almost died," Ben said.

"Only the third huh? We need to go, somebody will have heard that," they ran out the door and down the hall to the main lobby. Ben stopped at the elevators, but there was no sign of V.

"Where is she?' Ben asked in utter panic, "She was right here!" Bruce spotted three more Robcorp goons running down the hallway they had had just left.

"Ben," he said, "Ben we need to move."

"Oh no," Ben looked up to one of the television screens and saw V kneeling in front of a very large, very erect penis with another woman behind her egging her on. Ben and Bruce shoved through the crowd to the dance floor. V was unable to stop herself despite her directive and slowly stroked the man's cock up and down.

"DO IT! DO IT! DO IT!" everyone was chanting, even a couple of security, urging her to start up a public threesome.

"No, V! Don't do it! DON'T do it!" Ben pleaded.

"Oh. Hi, Ben!" V smiled and waved.

"V, we need to go!" he shouted, "We need to go right now!" V sighed with disappointment and gave the two dancers each a big kiss, then Ben grabbed her by the arm and they sprinted to the front doors.

"BRIAN, WE ARE OUT OF TIME!" Ben screamed.

"I'm right out front!" Brian said.

Bruce didn't even wait for the doors to open and smashed through the glass. Brian finally screeched to a halt and threw open the doors for them. Sirens were already blaring in the distance.

"What did you do?!" Brian shouted at them.

"Just drive!" Bruce and Ben shouted back. Brian peeled away from the curb before they had even closed the doors.

~

Dr. Whitney St. Claire was still wearing her lingerie from the Aphrodyne panel when she marched into the security office with two Robcorp operatives. The office was swarming with them as well after the corporation took control of the convention center's security contract. One of their employees had been killed, so heads would roll somewhere, quite possibly literally. Most likely the owners of the convention center would hear from Robcorp's legal department who would take control of their contract permanently. Right now, they were keeping the situation under wraps. SEXPO was nearly over and panic now would be catastrophic for their public image after their big marketing win.

"Doctor St. Claire, you don't have the authorization to be in here," someone said to her.

"Fuck you!" she said, "Absalom!" The very tall man in back in the back of the room rolled his eyes with his entire body when he realized she was there. He stepped into the light and she got an excellent view of his cyber-scarred face.

"Sir, this was discovered in the hotel," one of her security detail said and handed the man a duct-tape bound device, "The person who found it thought it was a bomb. It's the transponder from one of our gynoids. This was a professional heist."

"Where is my robot, Absalom?" Whitney demanded.

"Doctor, finding your stolen sexbot is only my secondary concern," he said. He spun around and almost whipped her with his long ponytail.

"Need I remind you that robot is a five-million-dollar asset?" she said, "And ten-million when-"

"When its higher functions finally come online," Absalom finished for her, "Doctor St. Claire, I am fully aware of the Venus line's capabilities. But until those experimental features come online, they are little more than glorified sex toys. I am only here because one of our employees was murdered."

"We can rebuild him," Whitney said, "We have the technology, but someone knows how to override our robots' security features. This time it was only a sexbot, but what if next time it's a military drone?" She despised every time she was forced to work with Absalom Crane.

His security division was pouring over footage right now from three locations in particular: the hallway leading to the toolroom, the front door where the glass had been broken, and now the brothel floor in the hotel. However, there were gaps in the time-stamps, right around the time each of the events at those locations occurred. If there were any common threads, then hackers had erased them to cover their tracks.