Emerging Desires Ch. 01

Story Info
Annie awakens to a new life.
10k words
4.57
3.2k
6
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my readers; mindless, harmless sex among consenting adults for your reading pleasure. Please take the time to vote. And enjoy.

Wednesday is always the boring day of the week for Annie. It is her scheduled day off from her job at the local library. A job she loved, but she had often wondered why she didn't have a life beyond her job. A question she was never able to answer.

At twenty-one, she was an extremely pretty girl. Tall, slender, with an amazing olive complexion. But, she was also shy, self-conscious, and insecure. The only explanation for any of that was her very strict religious upbringing.

As she always did on her day off, she wrapped up a chicken salad sandwich, some chips, and a bottle of water. And with all that added to a shoulder bag joining her current book of choice, she went off to the park. Walking along the same street, the same park path, the same hillside, beneath the same tree, she settled onto the grass.

She was wearing a Tegan and Sara tee shirt, a rock band only minimally famous and that was before she was even born, purchased from a lovely girl in a neighborhood resale shop. With that, she wore baggy jeans and sneakers. Comfy clothes, clothes she was never allowed to wear at her job.

She looked across the open field of the park. As usual, only a few others were around on a weekday. She removed her book, 'Annie On My Mind', and opened it where the bookmark was saving her place from last evening.

"Interesting choice." The voice came from behind Annie, and it caused her to twist around. The book slid from her lap; her place lost for now. Her eyes focused on a very tall woman of possibly forty. It was difficult for her to determine. Her face clearly showing a few lines, but she appeared to be quite athletic. Black tee shirt, black form fitting jeans, Even wearing black cowgirl boots.

"I didn't here you walk up." Annie said.

"I didn't." The woman said.

"Excuse me?" Annie offered.

"The woman pointed to another tree nearby. "I was setting there when you arrived." She grinned.

"Oh," Annie said. "I'm sorry to have bothered you. Would you prefer I move?"

The woman walked down the shallow slope and stood near where Annie sat. She waited. Then, she said. "Mind if I join you?" Not waiting for an answer, she slowly settled beside Annie, her knees bent upward, her palms on the ground beside her. She eyed Annie. "Guess not." She almost whispered it.

"I,,,,,I'm Annie." Annie offered.

"Beth." The woman replied. "Are you enjoying your book?"

Annie realized the woman might be familiar with what she was reading. Annie shrugged. "I take some classes at the community college. It was on my reading list."

Beth grinned. "Must be an interesting class."

Annie remained quiet but slipped the book back into her bag.

"No need to be self-conscious." Beth said. "I enjoy a good read about such topics myself."

"Oh, I." Annie stopped. "I was just sort of interested." She looked at Beth. "You know?"

"Oh, I do." Beth replied. When the fingers of her right-hand touched Annie's leg, Annie quickly moved to stop her.

Beth simply raised her hand; her fingers having picked up a fallen leaf. "Just tidying up." She tossed the leaf away and then gently patted Annie's thigh. She said again. "I understand."

The two were quiet for some time, both focusing on the few people moving about the park in the distance. "I bet that dog will start barking in less than one minute." Beth was pointing.

There was a man walking a large black dog. The dog was tugging at its leash. "You can't know that." Annie said.

But then, the dog began to strain harder at the leash and began a loud steady barking. A young woman with short blonde hair with a little white Poodle on a leash emerged from the woods just in front of the now very agitated dog. Annie looked at Beth.

"It's easy when you know what's coming." Beth offered.

"But how did?" Annie went silent when Beth's hand eased behind Annie's head. She leaned forward, her lips pressed to Annie's mouth. The kiss sent electric shocks thru Annie. She stiffened but surprisingly, she did not pull away.

The tip of Beth's tongue traced around Annie's lips. When it offered a bit more pressure, Annie's mouth eased open and accepted it. It was hot and slippery and as erotic as anything Annie had ever experienced.

When Beth finally let the kiss fade, she looked into Annie's eyes. "The same way I knew you would let me kiss you." She stood up, brushed off the legs of her jeans and looked down at Annie. "Maybe I'll see you at the library again." She started to turn away.

Annie was caught off guard. "Wait." She said as Beth looked back to her. "You've been to the library?"

Beth grinned. "Let me rephrase that. Perhaps next time you might notice me." Annie watched the tall slender woman as she went down the hill and make her way to the path beyond. To Annie's astonishment, Beth stopped when she reached the woman with the little poodle. They seemed to say a few words, then the woman turned and the two went on down the path together. They were holding hands when they disappeared from her sight.

Annie just flopped back on the grass. She took a deep breath and then, she smiled. It was as close as she had ever come to................ she wasn't sure what to call it. Her fingers touched her lips. She had kissed a girl. Well, actually, a woman had kissed her.

Annie's evening was a little foggy. Her night was restless. And the morning brought little relief, certainly no clarity regarding yesterday's event. She showered, dressed in one of her usual conservative blouse and skirt outfits, and headed for the bus stop. At work, she busied herself with reshelving books, assisting with check-outs and other tasks, while all the time keeping an eye on the entrance. She thought, hoped, the woman might show.

Sometime after three in the afternoon, Annie was at the front desk working on a stack of new arrivals. "Would you please give these files to Ms. Crawford, the head librarian?"

"Sure." Annie said without looking up. "But she won't be in until Monday." Annie paused and slowly looked up. Actually, she simply raised her eyes at first. There was something about the feminine voice. Annie froze when their eyes met.

"Well, I am pleased that I managed to leave some sort of impression with you." Beth smiled at Annie.

Annie was nodding slowly, not knowing why. The woman from the park, the one in all black and wearing cowgirl boots and kissing..... She was now in an olive-green tweed jacket, white blouse, and matching tweed skirt. She looked now like she could be an executive on Wall Street.

Annie finally relaxed and smiled. "Hi". She offered.

"Hi?" Beth repeated. She held out a couple of manila folders. "Any chance you could take these so I will have fulfilled my obligations as a Library Board Member?"

"Uh, sure." Annie was jarred out of her trance. She took the folders and placed them in a wire tray labeled 'Crawford'. She returned only to see Beth walking away toward the back of the library. About fifteen feet away, Beth stopped, turned, looked at Annie and paused there, not speaking. Finally she asked. "The 18th century reference section; where is that again?"

Annie hesitated and then said. "Third floor, next to the old conference room." She pointed toward a stairway in the back.

"Yes." Beth said. "I remember now. The conference room."

As Annie watched Beth walk away, she added. "It's just used for storage now."

Beth surprised Annie when she turned around and started walking back to the desk. Just then, a boy of about ten set two books on the counter. Beth just waited while Annie checked out his selections. When the counter finally clear, she leaned forward and slowly turned her head each way, surveilling the area. When she looked to Annie she whispered. "Storage?"

Annie nodded. "That's what I was told."

Beth shrugged. "If I was in charge here, I think I would be certain before I told someone that." Once again Annie watched Beth walk across the room heading for the stairs.

Beth was nearly useless the rest of her shift which ended at four P.M. She had already decided, she could not go straight home. She needed to go up to the third floor of the library.

Annie turned into the last row of dusty reference books to find it empty. The woman was nowhere to be seen. She had been hoping but not surprised. But then, further down the aisle, on the left, there was a door slightly ajar. The last of the day's sun sending a filtered streak of light across the floor and up the face of the shelves.

When Annie pushed the door open, Beth sat there on top of a long table, her legs crossed, her hands flat on the top at either side.

Beth spoke. "I thought you might have decided to run." She pointed behind Beth. "Close the door."

Annie pushed the door closed. She looked back to Beth.

"Beth pointed again. "The lock." Annie hesitated, unsure. "Please." Beth added.

Annie's hand trembled as she twisted the lever and heard the lock catch. When she turned back toward Beth, Beth was holding out her right hand, fingers beckoning Annie.

Annie moved very slow, still unsure, not knowing what to expect.

As Beth took Annie's left arm, she pulled her in close, between her now parted legs. Her hands went around Annie's waist and massaged their way up and down her back. "Lean forward." Beth instructed. As Annie did, Beth's mouth found her neck, She licked up from collarbone to chin. She kissed Annie's cheek. Nibbled her ear. She smiled as she could feel Annie's chest rising, her breathing increasing.

"Are you frightened or excited?" Beth asked.

Annie shrugged.

"Well, when you decide, you will know whether to run away or." Beth waited.

"Or what?" Annie was trembling.

Beth put a finger to Annie's chin, turning her face up to her own. When her lips found Annie's she could feel the girl's knees weaken. "Or stay and have sex with me." Her tongue snaked into Annie's mouth. Annie more than accepting it. "Do you want to go?" Beth whispered.

Annie slowly shook her head. Beth's hands eased down over her waist and began caressing her butt cheeks. They were small, firm, and round, just like she had imagined them. "Turn around."

Annie eased around to face away from Beth. Beth once again found that long, sweet neck of Annie's. she whispered between kisses. "Lift your skirt."

Annie found the hem and began lifting it with shaking fingers.

"All the way, sweetie."

Annie gathered her skirt up around her waist, her bikini panties now fully exposed. Beth's hands eased over her abdomen, down over her cotton covered mound. She felt Annie shiver.

"You like how this feels?" Beth asked.

Annie nodded.

Beth's right hand slipped between Annie's legs, She cupped her sex, middle finger creasing her panties between the lips of her labia, Annie moaned. "Don't worry baby." Beth offered. "We have lots of time and I want to show you what it's like to be with woman."

Annie stiffened. "Oh, Beth. Wait." Annie was truly frightened.

"What?" Beth asked.

"They will be locking the doors at six-thirty." She was trembling.

Beth licked her neck. "I...... have a key." She whispered. That's when her right hand pushed inside Annie's panties, Beth's middle finger entered her already moist vagina. As deep as Beth could get it, she curled that finger back, pressing on Annie's G-spot. Annie's legs began to shake. She was whimpering. As she gasped for air, her right hand came over her shoulder. She gripped a hand full of Beth's hair and, at twenty-one years of age, she had the very first orgasm of her life. Beth let her ride out most of that climax before her thumb went to the little pearl now fully exposed from beneath its hood and it had become swollen and sensitive. When she pressed onto it, Annie cried out. "Oh, oh, aw FUCK."

And fuck is what she did, tried to do, She was humping onto Beth's hand, riding that finger, pressing her sex against Beth's thumb. "I, I, holy fuck." The poor girl had never uttered such words in her life and honestly, she had no idea she was saying them at that moment.

Beth finally relaxed her hand but held it in place, letting Annie come down slowly. "Did you even know you had such a wonderful spot like this?" She rubbed her thumb gently over her little button.

Annie whimpered again, but she shook her head, no.

"Well then, you just wait till I get my mouth on it."

"Uh. Oh, no, I don't." Beth's left hand turned Annie's face to the side. Beth found her mouth. Her tongue working it's magic once more.

"Baby, you locked the door. You can go open it any time you want." Beth's hand slipped from Annie's sex. Annie let out a weak moan in protest. She eased Annie forward until she saw her release the grip on her skirt. Beth found the button and then the zipper and let the skirt drop onto the floor. With her thumbs in Annie's panties, she eased them over her hips, and they fluttered to the floor as well.

"I'm not going to remove your blouse. As much as I want to. I'll save that pleasure for our next playtime." Beth slipped off of the table and moved in front of Annie. She kissed the girl like they were long-time lovers. "There is no romantic way to say this." She winked at Annie. "Get on the table."

Annie was way past being able to protest. She eased herself up onto the table and Beth, holding both of her arms, let her lay gently back. With a hand under each thigh, she lifted those slender legs up and apart. Annie watched as Beth lowered her head and began kissing her inner thigh. She started at her right knee and kissed and licked and sucked her way to Annie's sex. When she blew her warm breath onto that now sensitive and aroused region, Annie moaned out. She drew her own knees up even higher. The inexperienced girl, like most, had that genetic makeup that lets them know when it is safe, and that they are loved and wanted.

Beth's first pass with her tongue began at Annie's anal ring and crossed her Perineum. It sliced between her labia and up to her clitoris. She circled the swollen bud and then kissed her way over her mound and abdomen. Beth lifted her head to see Annie had her eyes closed.

"I'm about to take that pearl of yours in my mouth, just like I promised." Annie groaned. "Are you still saying no?"

"No." Annie said. "I mean no, not no. Not saying. Oh God yes, please."

Beth patted her tummy. "Say no more. Please." She began slowly kissing her way back down across that flat tight tummy. Over her mound, unshaven yet sparce and soft and downy. When she reached those wet, warm labia, she wiggled her tongue into that crevasse and searched out her waiting trembling vagina. When her skilled tongue entered her new lover, Annie's ass came off of the table. She began humping and fucking Beth's tongue. Her second climax hit her so fast, it even took Beth by surprise.

But like the artful lesbian she was, she knew just how the handle it. She remained intrenched in that pussy and let the girl ride her entire orgasm, start to finish. When Annie began calming, She eased her tongue free and, as promised, found that sweet wanting nub. Her left thumb pressed above the flesh of its hood and eased it back. That caused her morsel to extend even further. Engorged, she licked at it and Annie quivered. She licked again and she whimpered. Beth took a deep breath, pressed her lips around it and sucked down hard. The tip of her tongue lashed at it without mercy.

Annie was twisting, Trying to fuck her ass up off of the table again. She was reaching. Grabbing hands-full of Beth's hair. If Beth had been able to see the girl's face at that moment, she would have actually seen tears running down her face. Tears of a pleasure she had never before experienced. Never even imagined.

It was a few minutes before Beth released her hold on that bud. She kissed Annie's sex a few more times and then straitened.

Annie lifted her head slightly, She tried to speak.

Beth put a finger to her lips and shook her head. Annie's head went back to the table. That was until she heard the sound of a zipper. She looked again to see Beth stepping out of her skirt. Beth leaned forward and placed her finger to Annie's lips. She shook her head and watched Annie. Annie finally nodded. She watched Beth thumb her panties and drop them on the floor. Then, Beth moved from her sight only to reappear on the opposite side of the table above Annie's head.

When Beth placed a knee onto the table and then two, Annie resigned herself that there was at least one more lesbian lesson that she was about to experience. Beth slowly worked her way forward. When she leaned over and kissed Annie, she whispered. "The door is right there. Do you want to go unlock it?"

Annie was shaking her head. She was reaching for Beth's legs wanting her to come to her. That is what Beth did. She moved over a now wanton Annie and used her fingers to open her labia. She spread those wings and settled her sex down on her new girl for the first time. As she began to slowly work her hips fore and back, she smiled at just how easy it had been. How ready this girl was.

She had watched her from afar for a month. In the library, the coffee shop, the park. She had rightly guessed she was a closeted lesbian just begging to be set free. She looked down at her heaving chest. Her squirming ass even though she had just enjoyed three orgasms. All while she was experiencing a woman's pussy for the first time in her life.

She patted Annie's cheek. "Slow down baby. I want to enjoy this as long as possible. I know this has been a special time for you. But being the very first woman to have you is very special for me to.

She began to rock faster. She was leaking juices onto Annie's face. She could hear her lapping it up. "Your tongue is like a spear." Beth moaned. "You are a fucking star." With that, Beth's orgasm arrived, bathing Annie's mouth and as her ass vibrated, Annie just gripped her thighs and continued to tongue fuck her new lover.

Her climax spent, she eased up off of her girl and sat back on her knees. Beth leaned forward. She held Annie's head and she found her wet, slimy mouth. She kissed her with no concern about the conditions.

Beth looked at her watch. It was after seven. "It's only just six-thirty. We should maybe wait a while longer just to be sure everyone has left."

When Annie nodded in agreement, Beth patted her cheek and began to twist around until she straddled Annie face to face. "How about you fuck me again?" Beth didn't wait for a reply. She moved forward and assumed her favorite position with pretty young girls. She eased her pussy back onto a very accepting mouth. As Annie's tongue went to work on her, Beth whispered. "Open your eyes baby. Look at me." Annie's eyes opened and locked onto Beth. "I love to watch my lover watching me. Me watching her as she eats my pussy." With that, Beth fucked her new girl once more.

It was well after seven, closer to eight when the two were dressed and had done the best they could do at a quick cleanup in the library restroom. They were in the hall when they heard squeaking. A sound that they would soon find out were coming from the wheels on the trash cart. The janitor was coming out of an adjacent room.

The two just froze. When the person pushing the cart appeared, They were both surprised. It was an African American girl of maybe eighteen. "You folks here pretty late." She said.

"Yes." Beth offered. "We have been."

The girl raised her hand. "No need explaining." She said. "I know what you all been doing."

"You mean you?" Annie gasped.

"What?" The girl asked. "You think I watched you?" She tossed her head. "Hell, didn't need to do that. I know what sex smell like." She picked up a trash can and emptied it in the cart. She looked at the two women. At Beth, "I don't know you." She said. "But this one." She nodded at Annie. "She works here."