Emfael Pt. 02

Story Info
The Alpha loans him to her witch for a breeding session.
3.9k words
4.6
14.5k
24
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Circe felt bespelled in her own right as she watched her Alpha lower herself down onto the wolf's considerable length for the umpteenth time. Her full breasts bounced with each of their movements, swaying as the gorgeous she used her pet's body over and over. Her eyes entranced, Circe's mind nudged at her, a reminder that until her Alpha demanded the spell's end Christopher's body would remain throbbing and ready. Blushing at the thought, she tried to keep herself hidden in the shadows so as not to disturb the pair.

Alas, she must have made a noise, as her Alpha's lust-tainted brown irises were currently focused on her with great intrigue. She ran her perfectly-sculpted fingernails slowly down her captive's pale chest, causing him to shudder as she spoke. "Do you wish to ride this cock, little witch? You have been forced to bespell this beast for several months now, witnessing our beautiful fuckery in silence. Is your pussy hungry, Circe?"

Suddenly shy about her fantasy, Circe turned fuschia as she backed toward the massive doors of the bedchamber. "I'm sorry, Alpha. I did not mean to disrupt your session with the, with, uh, Christopher. I can dismiss myself and return when you wish the compulsion to end. I'm sorry."

Before she could pivot on her heels, her queen raised her hand. "No," she demanded as her languid caresses of her lover slowed. "You have earned your pleasure, my sweet child." Beckoning her pack member closer, the she-wolf smiled thoughtfully. "The offspring of a powerful Alpha and a gifted witch would be a tremendous asset to our pack. Stay, Circe. If it is what you wish, I will share him with you this once."

The young witch suddenly felt as though she might be the victim of her own enchantment. Her mouth became dry, her heart raced, and her abdomen clenched as she eyed the stunning wolf who was now watching her closely with those haunting bedroom eyes. She moved as gracefully as she could manage toward the astronomical mattress, standing beside its edge and feeling entirely awkward. She could not so callously dismiss the wolf's desires, so despite his being entranced she still spoke his name questioningly. "Christopher?"

The collar around his neck pulsated from blue to purple to red, and she was yet again reminded that her spell was continuing to hold strong. Despite this, or more likely because of it, there was still warmth in his honey eyes as he reached a long arm out towards her with a smile. "Come, little enchantress."

Her Alpha moved to the tall wolf's other side, leaning back against a towering headboard that was easily six feet tall. A picture of grace and poise, she waved a hand in the air slowly, pointing at the other she with a smirk. "He cannot fuck you if you are wearing those tight pants, little one. Take it all off and show us your body."

Without much coherent thought, Circe began to tug her skin-tight leggings down her short legs, rolling them toward her ankles and then kicking them and her heels to the side. Afraid that if she were to linger she would lose her nerve, her blouse and lingerie quickly followed. Her body a ball of nerves and heady pheromones, her eyes focused on the blue silk of the sheets as she stood beside the pair naked.

"Dearest witch," the other she purred, "your body is an exquisitely fragile thing. Do you not worry that our enormous wolf can easily break you?"

Before she could even begin to formulate a response, the male in question moved fluidly from the bed, scooped her into his strong arms, and then set her down atop the sheets beside her queen. Gazing down at her with wonderment dancing in his whiskey irises, Chris smiled sweetly. "I will not break you, she."

"The compulsion will not allow it," her Alpha laughed deviously and it was a sadistic sing-song. "You are collared, pet. You shall not harm any of my pack, do you understand? Circe shall lie beneath you and welcome your seed, and you shall deliver a pup into her womb—because it is what I want."

Unable to ignore the harsh truth of her words coupled with the powerful compulsion, Chris focused instead on the small she-wolf now lying beneath him. He ran a powerful hand over her cheek and cupped the soft skin tenderly, watching her expression shift from awkward hesitation to a rabid hunger. "Do you want me, Circe?"

"Yes," she gasped as he began to run the tips of his calloused fingers across her supple lips. She licked a finger playfully and sighed. "I have dreamt of you since the first day I laid eyes on you, Christopher. You are the most beautiful wolf I have ever seen. Your entire aura speaks to me like a song."

"How sweet," her Alpha mocked with another laugh.

Fighting his natural instincts, trying to fight the spell that kept his every movement so measured, Chris slowly trailed a finger down the she's jaw to her neck, then to her collarbone and onward to the valley between her tiny peaks. When he allowed his flesh to languidly circle her right nipple, she gasped. "Please."

"Please what, baby girl?" he breathed softly. "Tell me what you want from me."

Hearing the hesitation in his voice, she clutched his hand and brought his palm to rest fully atop her right breast. The roughness of his calloused skin rubbing against her softness caused her peachy nipple to bloom beneath his caress. "Please make me feel good," she pleaded. "Please fill me up and set my body on fire with your touch."

His eyes turned toward the Alpha for a moment, and she dipped her chin in approval. "Give the witch what she wants, pet. But do not forget that you are mine and that cock is mine, as well. I am merely sharing you with a loyal member of my pack for this night. Give her what she desires and fill her little womb with life so that we may watch her swell with your pup."

The thick steel collar continued to pulse as he moved carefully, lying beside the dainty she-wolf and pressing a delicate kiss to her neck. Her body had become so rigid, and she was clenching her muscles so tight, he could not help but to whisper into her ear. "Are you pure, little witch?"

Watching closely for her response, he smirked as she blushed profusely. "Yes."

Now twirling her lengthy fingers over her moist clit, the Alpha began to moan softly. "What perfect poetry that my most talented witch should give herself as a sacrifice to my favorite pet. But do you really want to give your maidenhead to this wolf, Circe? It is a gift of value that you are about to bestow upon this slave."

The pair ignored this, Circe pressing her lips back onto Chris', a soft palm resting in the center of his chest as they kissed passionately. His tongue won the battle for dominance and she distracted herself momentarily with running her fingers up into his silky soft, raven locks. Breathing in his powerful, masculine scent of pine and autumn ignited a fire beneath her skin as he began to suck hungrily on her lips.

Once it appeared that the young enchantress was growing heated with desire, her body responding favorably to each of his caresses, he allowed his fingers to travel further south, rubbing softly over the edges of her moist labia. Spreading her moisture, he slowly dipped a lengthy finger between her folds and began to tease her clitoris.

"Oh goddess," Circe mewled, arching her back into his touch. "No one has ever touched me there before. Oh for the heavens of Morvana that feels sinful."

"Has anyone ever done this to you before?" her queen inquired as she leaned over and sucked Circe's tiny pink nipple into her warm mouth. Lavishing attention with her swirling tongue, she then released the flesh with a pop. "How does that feel?"

"Chomah," Circe moaned as the tag-team attack began.

Chris continued to work a finger over her warm folds and then gently inserted the tip into her welcoming depths. She was tight but she was turned on, and her body was perfectly coating her sex in preparation for him. He took great care with his movements as his hunger grew, the innocent and tiny enchantress writhing beneath his touch and thrusting her chest against her Alpha's wanton tongue.

The queen's plump lips were hungrily suckling at her breast as Circe glanced up into the most beautiful chocolate brown irises. "How does this feel?" he asked softly as he added a second finger to his attack. Like this, he plunged slowly in and out of her tightness. When he paused to scissor his fingers inside her body, to stretch her virgin warmth, she raised up off the mattress and squealed a series of words in that ancient dialect that he could not understand.

"I think that our sensitive witch quite enjoys your touch," the Alpha observed with a devious smirk. Continuing to worship at the other she's breast, she reached over and took Circe's hand into her own, guiding her to the wolf's twitching hardness. "Touch him," she urged. "A wolf enjoys when a she worships his cock, for his entire existence seems to focus upon seeking pleasure for his penis and sinking it deep into a soaking cunt."

Doing as told, the she-wolf hesitantly wrapped her fingers around the wolf's sizeable erection, gasping as her fingers moved across the hot barrel of flesh. "It's so soft and yet so hard," she observed in confusion. "Like velvet over steel. Is that normal?"

"He is quite the specimen," her queen concurred with a purr. Rubbing between her own legs as she provided slow kitten licks to the witch's chest, she rasped. "I think that I shall keep this pet forever. What say you, witch? His cock is perfection and his face is lovely, as well. I quite enjoy seeing him collared and chained to my mattress."

Circe lost herself in the intensity of Chris' eyes as she grasped his hardness in her fist and began to stroke him languidly. Her movements seemed to excite a dance of colors across his collar as his handsome face shifted through an accompanying series of expressions. When he growled she wondered if she was doing everything all wrong. And yet the vocalization ignited a flow between her legs, touching on something raw and primal that excited her wolf.

"Do not waste time with all of this foreplay," the queen cooed as she pressed a kiss to the witch's cheek. Cupping the other female's perky breasts, she leaned in closer and watched Circe's hand working the wolf's twitching length. "You must take him inside you now. The need is growing and I am ready to watch you fuck, to watch my collared pet brutally deflower you."

With the suggestion, Chris moved to kneel between the young witch's knees. Her soft hand fell away from his cock when he moved, but he was certain to keep his eyes trained on the she-wolf's beautiful face. The compulsion no longer mattered as he aligned the crown of his throbbing length with the dripping warmth of her sweetness. He had no desire to harm the dainty she-wolf, no spell was required to force him to take it slow as he eased his glans between her folds and rubbed slowly, lubricating himself. Something about her spoke to him, her innocence intoxicating as her flawless yet fragile body sprawled beneath him.

As her mouth formed an 'o' of surprise, he stared down at both the enchantress and her queen, mesmerized by their combined beauty. The elder she was dangerously curvaceous, unabashedly wanton as she orchestrated this entire scene. Her elegant hands were traveling all over the younger she's chest, massaging her tiny breasts as she pressed wet kisses and sloppy licks atop the girl's lips. The contrast between the two she-wolves' bodies and the glistening moisture between their legs caused his cock to twitch. Watching their tongues battle feverishly, he gripped his shaft and began to sink into Circe. First just a kiss of the tip against her labia, then his entire head nestled between those weeping lips as he inched forward.

Now watching his every move, the gorgeous Alpha continued to plunge several fingers inside her own sex. "No matter what you do, pet, you are going to split her tight cunt open with that cock. You do not have to go so slow—fuck her down into this mattress and make her scream your name. I grant you permission to destroy her maidenhead."

Circe gasped when her body swallowed up his first inch, the ridge of his cock sitting comfortably behind her soaking folds. He watched her face closely for any discomfort or fear, but the brave witch wore a mask of pure pleasure as she mewled beneath him. Now twirling her own clit as well as the other she-wolf's, the Alpha smirked. "Doesn't it feel good to finally be impaled upon a cock, my sweet witch? Now you know what you have missed all these years, and from this day forward you will forever hunger for a good cock. For now you fully understand the ecstasy that your body can bring to you, Circe."

As he slowly sunk another inch inside the she, Chris was fighting an inner battle with himself. His wolf was howling at him to breed the she, scenting her fertility along with her abundant magic, and ecstatic to spread his seed into another pack, into such a strong mate. Another part of him, a piece of his psyche that was overwhelmed by the spell and presently dampened by the collar, was begging him to run. They had removed his shackles and he was free, and there was a voice inside of him that whispered of escape.

Circe saw the clouds of struggle passing over his soulful eyes, and she fought to hold back her rapture long enough to conjure the necessary spell. "Naba 'smeacha," she implored him as he buried another inch into her sex. "Leàs gee."

Understanding this exchange, the Alpha dropped her hand from between her own legs and sat up quickly. "You will not go against my will," she warned the wolf.

"He will not," Circe cooed as she tried to reconcile the mind-numbing glee of sex with her current need to stay alert. "The compulsion will not allow it and neither shall I."

Surprising each of them, the Alpha hauled back and slapped the wolf's ass loudly. "Behave yourself, pet," she growled. "You interrupted what was going to be a lovely orgasm, and for that you will pay later."

Seating his body fully inside the witch and feeling her lips caress his root, Chris growled. "I did not test the bounds of your compulsion," he seethed at the Alpha. "Nor did I attempt to remove this offensive collar from my neck. There is no need for your lecture, she."

"You've already tested the bounds of the spell many, many times," she spit back with a defiant smirk. "Every single attempt has failed, my wolf. When will you admit defeat and accept that you are mine? You belong to me now."

He nestled his body atop the witch carefully, pressing his weight onto her soft flesh and then lowering his lips to her face. "You are sinfully beautiful, little witch," he whispered in a husky purr. "Compulsion or no, I am happy to be inside your body and delivering you pleasure. Can you feel me inside you?"

"Of course," she rasped, immediately forgetting the tension that had just undulated across the bed. "I'm full with you, Christopher. Your body has spread me wide and I have never felt so open."

Dimples formed in his cheeks at her words. "A good full, yes?"

"Yes," she giggled as he nipped at her neck, certain to leave possessive marks on her pale skin. "Will you fill me with your seed?"

"He will spray your womb with his release," the Alpha promised as she began kissing up the wolf's long spine. "He will press against your cervix and fill you so full that he leaks from between your pale thighs and spoils the sheets. I know it, little one. My pet is a virile creature, a hearty wolf who will breed only the very best stock. Tell her, pet! Tell the little witch what you will do to her."

Lingering between the two feminine bodies as his length was milked by the witch's constricting walls, he growled low in his chest. "You will bear my pup," he grinned down at Circe.

"Your body will begin to swell," the Alpha purred as she snaked a hand around the wolf's hip to touch the witch's skin. "Your belly will round as your breasts grow fuller. No longer will you have these miniscule little peaks atop your chest, but you will develop curves thanks to this wolf."

The thought tickled something inside Chris' brain and he went wild with it, thrusting his hips into Circe to embed himself further. "Your breasts will fill with milk, sweet enchantress, and your gravid body will weep for me. I shall grow thirsty for it," he winked.

"Yes," she cooed back, rubbing her sensitive nipples against his smooth chest. "Tham gai radih."

Rolling off the wolf's back and resting beside the other she-wolf, the sexy Alpha returned her fingers to her own sex. "You have done well, pet. She has clearly relished her first experience beneath a wolf, and that faraway look in her eyes suggests that she is nearing her first orgasm of the night. Perhaps she might even become addicted to your cock."

Reaching between their bodies, she pressed two fingers to Circe's swollen clit and began to swirl the bundle of nerves. "Have you enjoyed your ride?" she inquired with a laugh. "Has my pet treated you well, little one?"

Eyes shut tight and her lips parted, Circe arched into the touch and mewled. "Thada, badia, thada."

"She says 'yes, goddess, yes,'" the Alpha translated for the curious male. "I think she quite enjoys when I twist her nub between my fingers while you destroy her cunt with your cock, pet. We must make a good team, for this beautiful creature is speechless."

Rising to his knees, Chris tugged Circe's body closer and began to swirl his hips and bury his length inside her sex further. Her foreign utterances and noises of delightful suffering were enough to tell him that he was doing something right, igniting the fire inside the she-wolf. When spasms rippled across her stomach muscles, she clenched down so tight on his cock that she trapped him in place.

She began to undulate and howl. "Goddess, maes doth ile. Tha mio fais gahar tuit, tuit," she cried as she clutched her breasts. "Tuit maes, Morvana. Morvana."

Pressing her voluptuous chest against the other she, the Alpha pressed her lips against Circe's cheek. "My sweet, sweet witch. Come back to me, come back to this Earth. You must alter the compulsion if we hope for the wolf to achieve climax and fill you with his seed. Only your words can free his body from the spell's hold, Circe. You must come back to us, my sweetness."

Chris was gritting his teeth as he slammed into her body over and over, filling the bedchamber with the sounds of flesh slapping flesh. "Getting close," he snarled. "So fucking close."

"You will not be able to finish until Circe redrafts her compulsion," the Alpha warned him with a sympathetic frown. "You know this, pet. You may achieve an orgasm, but your seed will not be released until the spell is altered."

Fighting to push the witch over the brink so that he might travel with her, he continued to create a series of squelching sounds as he pounded her swollen pussy lips over and over. Circe's head rolled from side to side and she muttered a string of nonsense that caused Chris' collar to shift through a series of colors before it settled on a deep purple hue. He growled as he felt the lava beginning to bubble in his gut.

"I am most proud of you," the Alpha purred as she pressed another kiss onto the witch's cheek. Returning her fingers to the other she's clit, she grinned. "You fought through the fog of sex to return to us and accomplish your task. Good girl. Now you must rise onto your hands and knees, little one. Let our wolf breed you just as his beast would. Let him fuck you like the animals that you are!"

Like a zombie ragdoll, Circe was raised up and deposited down onto all fours, arching her back and raising her ass towards the towering male. Stroking himself feverishly, his noises had turned to animalistic grunts as he aligned his throbbing glans with the weeping entrance to the she's young body. Pressing a hand between her shoulder blades he lowered her upper body down toward the mattress as he slid into her womb with one stroke.

12