Emily 2.0 Ch. 08

Story Info
Love Hurts.
6.5k words
4.56
7.8k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

Emily woke up feeling even worse about her current situation than she had since she'd given birth. She was still outraged and humiliated about being naked, and still outraged and humiliated at the idea of jumping whenever men told her to. Not to mention having to allow them to have sex with her whenever they pleased, in whatever hole they pleased. Now she was also outraged that the General had rejected her return to work, like what she'd just been through was her fault and she should just get over it and get back to being a smiling fuck-toy like nothing happened.

She missed clothes. Oh, how she missed clothes, but most of all she missed her home world where none of this crazy and degrading shit would be happening to her. She could imagine herself there right now in some nice, cosy pyjamas and some big fluffy slippers while sipping a cup of coffee. Instead, she was stark fucking naked and about to walk out into the world that way yet again, straight into the arms of a balding, sweaty geriatric who wanted her to call him Master. Life just was not fair sometimes. Well in this world, that was pretty much all fucking times.

Why was she even doing this? If she was going to cross her arms and say "no, not this time, motherfucker", now was the time to do it. The reason was Madison she realised. Madison made life here not just bearable but almost worth it. Without her it was misery again. She had to look at this as a steppingstone. That balding, sweaty geriatric was the key to getting her old job back where she could at least laugh with someone about all of this insanity. At least until bloody Collingwood found a way off this world and back home again, assuming he ever spoke to her again, the absolute cunt. What the fuck was up his arse anyway?

She was still fuming during the whole cab ride to her new job, and barely able to smile convincingly to her new boss as she approached his desk.

"Ahh, 7GQA9E. It is good to see you," he greeted. "Come with me and I shall take you to you first task."

He got up from his desk before turning back to her.

"'Come', 7GQA9E, he repeated. "And remember when you address me, you shall refer to me as 'Master'. Are we clear?"

What the fuck? Whatever…

"Yes, Master," Emily replied.

"Very good. Let us proceed."

As they walked back towards the entrance of the building, Emily looked around at dozens of clothed men and naked women sitting at desks and tapping keys on Vidlinks. She wondered what they did here. The name "Griggs and Co" and the size and style of the building made it seem like it might have been a department store, but if it was that once, it wasn't that anymore. There was no merchandise, no displays, no perfume counter, not even any cash registers. There was nothing anywhere to indicate what kind of business this actually was. She would have to wait until she could get a letterhead or someone's business card. Why didn't she think to look the place up on the Datacore?

"Ahh, here we are. Please step into the window please," he requested, gesturing towards one of the display windows Emily had seen from the outside.

Does he expect me to clean in here or something? He still hasn't mentioned anything about what my duties will be. I assumed I'd be used for sex, and I wasn't looking forward at all to seeing his wrinkly old penis in front of my face. Ugh! But surely there's some filing or something that a woman with a masters in aeronautical engineering can handle?

"Yes, Master," she replied as she stepped up into the window's display area, and then turned to hear what the job was that she was supposed to do in there.

"One moment please. Michael will be along shortly."

And then he just stood there, completely motionless with a faint smile on his face for a full minute, leaving her feeling totally confused and awkward.

This guy is seriously odd…

Finally, a man approached carrying something she couldn't quite make out.

"Ahh, thank you, Michael," the Master acknowledged as he took one of the items out of the man's hands. It was a long broomstick-like object with what appeared to be leather buckles at both ends.

A spreader-bar! What the fuck!

"Please face the window, 7GQA9E," the Master instructed. "Michael, if you could be so kind and get her other leg? Thank you."

Emily could only stand there and allow them to cuff her feet to the spreader bar. It forced her legs apart a little wider than the ridiculously wide stance she had been taught to adopt in the 'Present' position. She could see people walking past outside glancing in at her.

What is this all about then?

"And now if you could 'Present' please, 7GQA9E?" he continued. "Hmm… What was that, dear?"

Jesus!

"Yes, Master!"

To her shock she felt her hands being cuffed behind her back.

What is going on?

"Your first task today is to stay in the 'Present' position and face the window. Do not alter your position. Do not sit down. Do not cry or tremble or anything else. Just hold your position at all costs until I return to tell you otherwise."

"Um… yes, Master," Emily replied, confused out of her mind.

"Good, good, now tell me what you are feeling?" he asked. "Honesty will be rewarded. If you are angry, please say so. If you are sad, please say so. Humiliated, aroused, bored, I do not mind. Honesty is what I want."

"Um… Ok. Humiliated sure, but I guess I feel confused most of all right now. Just what is this about?" Emily responded.

"It is your first task," he replied, "but I will tell you this much. If you find a task too much for you, you can choose not to do it. As a matter of fact, you can leave anytime you like. I will not stop you, but if you choose to quit you will never learn the truth of your tasks and you will never feel comfortable in this world. Are we clear on that, 7GQA9E?"

"Um… yes Master," Emily replied.

"Good, good," he replied. "I will return at some point. Remember not to move."

And with that he was gone, leaving Emily facing the world naked in a shop window with her legs bound spread apart a ridiculous distance and her hands cuffed behind her back. The height of the platform she was standing on put her crotch at about eye level for anyone who happened to walk past in the street, and in this pose they'd be able to make out what she had for breakfast!

Just what did he mean by never learning the truth of my tasks and never feeling comfortable in this world? What makes him think I'm uncomfortable here? Did the General say something to him? Does he know I'm not from here? Was it a veiled threat maybe and he's going to mess with my life and make sure I'm not comfortable here if I don't do what he wants? Is this all some kind of nutty test? In this place you can never be sure. Dammit, my feet are already killing me, and I'm going to need to pee soon. Hopefully he doesn't leave me here too much longer or there'll be a mess to clean up…

It was an hour and a half later before he returned.

"Well done, 7GQA9E. I see you have not moved," she heard behind her as he approached. "Tell me what you feel now?"

"Um… my feet are killing me, as are my inner thighs, and I really, really need to pee. Can you let me down now?"

"Good, good," he replied. "We can take care of the bladder issue. Let me get up there with you."

Emily felt him manoeuvre around her until he stood in front of her holding a bucket, which he placed between her legs.

"You may pee when ready, 7GQA9E."

What the actual fuck??

"You're kidding me, right? You can't expect me to pee right here with you holding a bucket under me, can you? What if someone sees?"

"And what if they do?" he asked. "Everybody pees. It is a natural function. Why should your act of peeing be different to anybody else's?"

"It's just humiliating, ok? It's not something a girl does in public!"

"You are a woman."

"Ok, woman then. A woman doesn't pee in public."

"I beg to differ, 7GQA9E," he replied. "Today this woman pees in public one way or another. I can wait as long as it takes. Can you?"

FUCK! Seriously???

Emily knew she couldn't hold it any longer, so she reluctantly started peeing. She could hear it hitting the bucket and then slowly filling it! Her face turned bright red but at least the discomfort of holding it for so long was at last over.

"Good, good," he responded as he produced a tissue from his pocket and wiped her crease, dropping the tissue into the bucket afterwards. "I shall return in due course."

And with that he was gone again.

What… the… fuck…

At lunch time he brought a small stool with him and uncuffed her hands before allowing her to sit and have something to eat. Then it was back to standing again. Each time he returned he would bring her some water and offer her the bucket, and he always asked what she was feeling.

Late afternoon he at last returned and finally unlocked the spreader bar and handcuffs.

"What do you feel, 7GQA9E?" he asked yet again.

Emily could only play it by ear to see where this was going and try to answer as honestly as possible.

"I feel very sore and very tired. I can't wait to sit down. I can't believe you made me pee into a bucket right here where anyone could see! Why are you doing this to me?"

"You will see in time. You may go home now. Shall I see you tomorrow?"

"Oh.. err. Thank you, Master. Um… yes, I will see you tomorrow."

As degrading and ridiculous as the events of the day had been, curiosity was also driving her crazy at this point. What was one more day of it after living nude in this place for more than a year now anyway? She just had to know what the game was here.

That night when she got home, she searched for "Griggs and Co" on the Datacore and got no results. She tried the address. Still nothing.

Who are these people?

The next day it was the same again, except this time after fitting the spreader bar and cuffing her hands again, he got in front of her and put nipple clamps on her as well.

"What do you feel?" he asked.

"Ow! I feel pain, is what I feel!" she replied.

"Good, good, focus on the pain and then think about who is watching you from outside. What do they see? Can you imagine what they are feeling when they look at you? Is it pity? Is it pleasure? Is it arousal? Can you imagine it enough that you can see it through their eyes and forget about the pain? I shall return in due course."

And with that he was gone again. This was getting really weird but was also really uncomfortable. The nipple clamps were quite painful and took everything she had to bear them. She tried shaking her body to see if she could get them to drop off, but it was no use. The movement just made the chain swing which made it hurt more.

Twice during the day, she had to pee into the bucket again, after which he wiped her genitals again. It was the weirdest behaviour. People who passed by would stare in at her, obviously thinking the same thing. She saw smiles, she saw blank faces and occasionally even disgust.

After a while her nipples had gone numb, and she thought she was just getting used to it until he unclipped them for her lunch break.

MOTHERFUCKER!!!

The next day it was the same again. She shrunk away when he went to put the clamps on her nipples again, but he insisted just the same. Then he attached another chain with clamps to her pussy lips! Now she was really uncomfortable and also really, really confused.

"What do you feel?" he asked.

"I feel humiliation and I feel pain. I must be grotesquely displayed and stretched with those things clipped onto me."

"Indeed, you are correct," he responded. "What will other people feel when they see you? Can you put yourself into their position when they come to look? Would you want to laugh, or would you feel pity? If you were a man, would you find it arousing to see a woman displayed like this or revolted by it? See if you can feel what they feel so deeply that you forget about your pain and humiliation."

And with that he was gone again, returning only to offer food or water, and of course the dreadful piss bucket.

At the end of the day, he came to unchain her and release the clamps at last.

MOTHERFUCKER!!!

"What do you feel?" he asked.

"Um… I still feel pain and humiliation. I feel ridiculous. I am an object of ridicule. Why are you doing this to me?" Emily wanted to know after she'd recovered from the surge in pain after the clamps had been removed.

"Good, good," he responded. "All will be revealed in due course. See you tomorrow, 7GQA9E."

What the fuck…

And so, it continued until Friday when he bid her farewell and said he would see her Monday. There were still no answers. Emily was really confused and in serious pain. Her legs had been cramping badly the whole time, but in particular during the long afternoons. Her nipples were in agony now and her labia weren't much better. Peeing while he held a bucket under her was ridiculous and humiliating, and wiping her genitals for her afterwards? What was with that? Was it purely for hygiene or was he getting his rocks off with it?

Was it worth coming back on Monday? As painful and as stupid as it had been, curiosity was eating at her more than ever. Plus, apparently this was the only way back into the General's good books and back to Madison eventually. She decided she'd come this far, so she may as well see what Monday held in store.

Oh well, time passes and memories fade as they say. Hopefully this will all just be a weird memory one day.

*****

"If the gentlemen could please form a line outside my office?" the Master requested to the office at large just after Emily arrived Monday morning. "7GQA9E, if you could 'Kneel' and 'Open'."

He's not going to make me blow everyone in the office, is he? Um… yes, it looks like he is…

The man she knew as Michael was first up. He unzipped and waited for Emily to lean forward and take him into her mouth. She felt him harden.

"What do you feel, Michael?" the Master asked him after a few minutes.

"I feel pleasure, Master. It feels wonderful. The way she takes my whole member into her throat is amazing! Oh, she is going to make me cum. Oh. Oh."

"Good, good. Thank you, Michael. Ahh... Geoffrey. Please tell me, what do you feel?"

"Oh, my goodness. She is hot, sir. Michael was quite right."

This is so gross, but also dehumanising, bizarre and confusing.

Eventually the last man was done. Emily wanted to throw up. She'd never imagined swallowing so much semen in one sitting, let alone done it.

Ugh… I think I'm gonna hurl…

She burped and only barely stopped herself from heaving right there on the floor.

"Tell me what you made them all feel, 7GQA9E," he asked.

"Um… they seemed to like it, Master," Emily replied, burping once again. "I suppose I made them feel good."

"And how did that make you feel?"

"Um… kind of good I guess, but also... umm… used, I guess. Like I was less than a person."

"Good, good," he responded. "That will be all for today. See you tomorrow, 7GQA9E."

An early day! Thank fuck for that! I'm going straight home to gargle bourbon until I can't taste semen anymore.

The next day it was the same but with her hands cuffed. After blowing the second man, the Master leaned down towards her.

"What do you feel, 7GQA9E?"

"Um… I feel restricted, ridiculous. I am a captive here and can't move my hands," Emily replied.

"And yet your hands are in the same position as they would be without the cuffs. Why does it feel different? Think on this. Think also on how the man feels. Is it different for him with your hands bound or is it the same?

Emily tried thinking about it but couldn't imagine it would be any different for him. He couldn't see her hands anyway. During the act, all she could think about was the cock in her throat while dreading the arrival of the next load of semen she would have to swallow.

At last, the final man had finished and the Master uncuffed her hands.

"So, what did you feel? Was it different for the man with your hands cuffed or was it the same?" he asked.

"Um… I can't imagine it was any different for him," Emily replied honestly. "For me, though, I couldn't shake the feeling of being trapped and helpless."

"Good, good, I will see you tomorrow, 7GQA9E."

The next day it was the same but with the wretched nipple clamps again. Her nipples still hadn't quite recovered from last week.

As she finished the first man, the Master leaned down to her face and asked, "What do you feel?"

"Um… the same as yesterday but with pain," Emily replied.

"Ok, this time I want you to use the pain as an anchor in your mind. Remember it is there but block it out. Focus on what the man is feeling. Feel his twitches. Hear his noises. Notice his breathing. Can you hear his heartbeat? Can you hear yours? Tell me after."

After she swallowed another load of semen, he again asked her what she felt.

"Um… I could feel him. I had a sense of his masculinity. I could feel his ecstasy. I knew I was pleasing him."

"And the pain?"

WTF?

She realised she hadn't felt the clamps on her nipples at all during the experience.

"I honestly couldn't feel it until I stopped."

"Good, good. Remember this. It is the beginning of understanding."

Again, he dismissed her after the last man had cum into her mouth. Again, she felt nauseous at having swallowed so much of it but was glad of the early release. Wearing those nipple clamps was bad enough for a few hours. Wearing them for whole days the previous week had been unbearable.

The next day he also attached the clamps to her pussy lips, and again instructed her to focus on the man's feelings. Once again, she was blown away that she had no sense of the pain in her nipples and labia as she followed the Master's instructions. Somehow it heightened her sense of the man's pleasure and his feelings instead of distracting her from everything. It was so bizarre! She smiled in surprise at it, despite also wanting to vomit. She felt like she'd discovered a superpower.

The next week it was the same, except this time he had her in the 'Face Down' position and told the men to use her rear coupling area only.

Oh God I hate anal!

He began the same process again just as Emily had expected now, asking each man what he was feeling.

"She is so beautiful, Master. She is a joy to look at, and the way she pushes back is so exciting. She makes my head spin!"

As much as Emily loathed being buggered, the comment made her smile.

In the following days, he added clamps to her nipples and then her labia, adding pain into the equation once again. Again, this time Emily was able to block it out and have a heightened sense of the man inside her. Even the penetration felt far less uncomfortable than usual.

Oh God, I'm really, really wet! What the fuck? Am I actually getting turned on from being fucked in the bum now? Usually, I just feel disgusted and try to block out what it feels like. This is really weird. How is this happening?

On the Friday he had her 'Present' after the last man had finished.

"What do you feel, 7GQA9E?" he asked.

She decided to be honest. He was obviously leading her somewhere, and at this point she needed to know what that was.

12