Emily 2.0 Ch. 12

Story Info
Homeward Bound.
10.9k words
4.72
12.1k
11

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 11/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After an experimental mission goes wrong, a starship captain finds herself stranded in a world where female nudity and submission is not just expected but legally enforced.

This story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex. Themes include ENF, CMNF, humiliation, non-consent, reluctance, public nudity, public sex, a touch of BDSM here and there, and occasional violence if it's relevant to the story or character development.

*****

The day had arrived. Emily sat in the captain's seat on the bridge, scarcely able to believe that today she was going home at last. For the first time in more than two years she was covered again. It felt so strange, but oh so welcome. It also felt strange not to be wearing the collar, but she had kept it with her personal effects as a memento of this strange time on another world. The faint tan line it left around her neck could be troublesome if the wrong person noticed it, but she hoped she could cover it with her hair until it faded. It was just such a relief to be getting away from this Earth and back to normality. She could deal with just about anything to make that happen at this point.

One thing she was more than glad about was that she had avoided having the genital enhancement treatment. That also meant retaining the IUD, which she had mixed feelings about. On the one hand, it removed the risk of an unwanted and extremely inconvenient pregnancy during a time and place where the risk was high. On the other, it could be a problem if or when she did want to settle down and have a family one day back on her home world. She hoped that the Earth 1 doctors would be able to remove when that time came. Then there was the mystery of how it got there and who did it. That would have to remain unsolved for now, as outrageous as it was not to know.

The Master was on board in an assigned cabin. Two of the crew had doubled up in another cabin to accommodate him, should the need for an extended stay arise.

"Are you sure we're not going to explode when we engage the hyperdrive, Chief Engineer Collingwood?" she asked.

"Completely sure, Captain," Collingwood replied.

"And we're not going to find ourselves in the middle of space somewhere with months of travelling under thrusters to get home?" Emily asked. "We only have supplies for a few weeks as our margin of error."

"Absolutely sure, Captain," Collingwood responded. "This new technology should put us just outside our Earth's atmosphere, so we're looking at less than an hour, rather than days, to touchdown this time."

"Our lives are in your hands, Chief Engineer," Emily added.

"We all had a hand in building this ship, Captain, so that responsibility is equally shared, but it has passed all tests and inspections. I have every confidence."

"Ok then," Emily responded. "Engineer Norris, please engage thrusters for lift off."

"Aye aye, Captain," Norris responded. "Sorry. Aye, Captain."

"The joke is getting old now, Norris," Emily sighed.

"Not for me, Captain," Norris replied with a wink. "Ok, everyone brace. Engaging thrusters in 5, 4, 3, 2… and thrusters are engaged."

The ship suddenly rumbled deeply and there was a lot of vibration and pressure for several minutes as it accelerated up. Finally, it started to abate.

"You weren't wrong about the extra power in these thrusters, Chief Engineer," Emily announced as she was finally able to lift her arms off the armrests again as the thrusters backed off and the ship returned to normal gravity. "Ok, we're clear of the atmosphere. Ready to engage the hyperdrive for the initial jump, Chief Engineer?"

"Yes, on my mark, Engineer Norris," Collingwood responded. "Ok, hit it."

"Engaging hyperdrive in 5, 4, 3, 2… and hyperdrive is engaged."

Once again, the eerie silent and motionless sensation returned as the hyperdrive took over for several minutes.

"And disengaging hyperdrive in 5, 4, 3, 2… and hyperdrive is disengaged," Norris finally announced.

Emily felt like she could breathe a little. It had actually worked, and they hadn't exploded in space as she half-expected. After all, this wasn't their original ship, and the aquinium fuel didn't have the benefit of being produced by the Earth 1 scientists. However, they were now in deep space. If the hyperdrive failed to work for the return jump back to the Earth's orbit, then they would all definitely perish.

"Instruments are all working fine," Collingwood muttered to no one in particular. "I'm blown away seeing what is actually going on. Apparently, we went through several billion parallel universes and we're now in the middle of nowhere, but the computers know exactly where we are. Ok, on my mark again, Engineer Norris. Just calibrating the jump to home… and go."

"Engaging hyperdrive in 5, 4, 3, 2… and hyperdrive is engaged."

"Ok, the computer will take over from here, thank you, Engineer," Collingwood instructed. "Everyone, standby for hyperdrive exit in 5, 4, 3, 2… and… hyperdrive disengaged. And we are home if I'm not mistaken."

"See if you can raise the base, Engineer Norris," Emily ordered.

"Already on it, Captain," Norris responded.

There were a few tense moments waiting for Norris to get a response on the radio.

"They're blown to bits to hear from us, Captain," he revealed after a few minutes, "There's a lot of excited people down there. It sounds like we found the right place."

The bridge erupted into applause. They were home!

A short while later, they all stepped out of the airlock to find General McAlister and several jeeps full of soldiers around the landing pad, including several female soldiers who were in uniform! It even looked like their same old slightly chubby McAlister! There was little doubt they were in the right place after all.

"Oh my God!" the General exclaimed, almost tripping in his haste to run up to them. "We'd given you all up for dead, Captain. You vanished off LIDAR more than two years ago! We assumed you were lost. What went wrong? Where have you been? You only had provisions for a few months. How have you survived?"

"I'll have to catch you up in debriefing, sir," Emily began, "but suffice to say for now that we stumbled into a parallel universe, and we bring back technology to accurately explore and map other worlds. Allow me to introduce a member of our hosts' government, sir. General McAlister, this is Mr James P. Logan. Master, this is General McAlister from Earth 1."

"Indeed," the Master responded as he took the General's hand limply into his own. "I feel like I know you already."

"Pleased to meet you," the General responded, somewhat confused, while also feeling repulsed by the Master's feeble and damp handshake. "Um… err… Captain, when you are ready, I believe that debriefing may be in order?"

*****

Two weeks later, Emily walked around her apartment dressed in her most comfortable pyjamas and fluffy pink slippers as she looked out of her balcony door across the city. The horizon was shrouded in a shimmering haze of orange smog as the setting sun lit it up from beyond. Thank God for closed windows and air-conditioning. Somewhere down below, she heard sirens and then the unmistakable pops of gunshots. Yes, it was crap in comparison to Earth 2's tranquillity and mild climate, but this was home, and she felt relieved at last to have no eyes looking at her naked body.

The debriefing with this world's General and other high-ranking brass hadn't gone particularly well. Revealing some of what had happened had been unavoidable, especially with the Master here now and about to negotiate trade conditions, so the cat would be out of the bag sooner or later. She felt her best option would be to convince them that she had gone along with everything voluntarily and willingly, with a small caveat that it hadn't started out that way so that they understood she had little choice about it to begin with.

"No, sirs, I was required to participate in the local culture under penalty of public canings. In time, though, I grew to develop an appreciation for it. I believe it played no small role in the considerable advances they have made within their society and the sciences."

"So, you willingly participated in activities unbecoming an officer?"

"Um… perhaps that is true from this Earth's perspective, but from theirs the opposite is true. They would have considered any opposition to their ways a direct insult. Initially we had little expectation of returning to our world as well, so we felt it necessary to adapt to theirs."

"They sound barbaric, treating women like that!"

"From our perspective, that may well be true, but from theirs we were the more primitive and barbaric. I also draw your attention to the technology we returned with, without which we would not be here. They are considerably more scientifically advanced than us in many areas, and my compliance played no small part in gaining their trust to share it with us."

"So, you reduced yourself to a trollop for the benefit of science?"

"Again, sirs, with all due respect, to put it in those terms fails to account for what it was like to actually be there. Their culture is far more complex than it sounds. All women are treated the same there, and they all accept it without question. It was a case of shape up or ship out, and shipping out did not appear to be an option for us. At least not for the first year or so, so I had little option but to comply."

As a result, while she and the crew had avoided a public hearing and dishonourable discharges, she now found herself on indefinite rec leave with mandatory counselling. No amount of protesting that she was ok would change their minds. They just could not accept that a woman could be violated like that and live with herself. Yes, she was back in a world where her virtue apparently needed a man to step in and defend it, because supposedly she was too frail and incapable of looking after it herself.

The rest of the crew had escaped unscathed, which didn't seem fair as well. However, revealing the totality of their participation would have had serious consequences, and they didn't deserve that. Having "taken one for the team", she felt like somewhat of a martyr now, but it could have been much worse.

While glad that the experiences of Earth 2 were now behind her, she ironically missed the adrenaline rush she got from being constantly naked. She often stripped and spent time nude in her apartment to relive what it was like, but it didn't quite have the same impact. She longed to have to walk outside without any means to cover herself. She missed a man commanding her to 'Kneel' and 'Open', knowing she would obey without question, and then take him into her mouth or let him fuck her, no matter where it was or who was watching. She now knew it was the control that she craved. It was about not having any real choice but to obey, no matter how distasteful or humiliating she personally found it. Actually, it was the fact that she found the things she was made to do distasteful and humiliating that produced the rush. It was the mortification, the debasement, the objectification, having to submit and do disgusting things she would never do of her own volition that made her pulse race. Somehow, she'd learned to turn the flight or fight stress response that it gave her into an intense feeling of pleasure. At first, the realisation that she was gaining pleasure from her own debasement confused and horrified her even further, but the Master had told her that she needn't feel guilty about it. She was what she was, and it made her gift all the more precious.

She still kept her pussy shaved, and sometimes even wore the collar as well. While she was thankful it was all in her past her now, it still felt good to fantasise about what it was like, even though it wasn't the same now. Now it was just a memory. Nothing more. Yet a part of her still missed it and wished she was still there.

There were other things she missed about Earth 2. Madison for one. She wondered what she was doing now. Probably still 'fucking and sucking'. Emily smiled as she thought about her. She also missed the peace, the lack of worry and the safety, but most of all she missed the degradation. She thought about it almost constantly, and sometimes she was able to immerse herself so deeply into her memories that she found herself almost back there in her mind. Sometimes she would masturbate about it. Now was one of those times.

She went to her bedroom, stripping out of her pyjamas and kicking off the slippers. Then she put the collar on and looked at her naked form in the mirror. She imagined walking around outside and having other people see her like this. She could almost hear the comments and gasps of shock in her mind, and how humiliated she would feel from it.

Her lounge room was quite large and gave her a sense of open space and vulnerability, so she made her way back there before getting up onto her coffee table in the centre and into the 'Sit' position. She brought to mind the time just after deb training when she had done this and then masturbated in front of the two men who picked her up from the bar and took her to their apartment. She closed her eyes and tried to relive the experience in her mind, allowing her hand once again to find its way to her sex.

A buzzer caused her to open her eyes again. It was the damn intercom.

Who the fuck could that be at this time of day? Dammit, I was just about to cum too!

She put a robe on and checked the visual display. It was Collingwood, and he was in uniform. He must have just left the base and decided to call on her on his way home.

Collingwood had called and visited a couple of times, but it had been a week since she had last heard from him. On his last visit he had reported that talks between the Master and the Earth 1 officials had been going well, and the military's initial reaction to what Emily and the team had participated in on Earth 2 was starting to calm. The multiverse technology played no small part in that, and Collingwood said he had been pushing for her to be excused and allowed back into active duty. He kept telling her not to give up. It made her feel slightly better to have his support, and she hoped this visit meant that he had some good news.

She buzzed him up and then returned to her bedroom to remove the collar and put on a T-shirt and jeans.

"Rod, any news on me returning to active duty again yet?" she asked as she invited him to come in.

"My goodness, I still can't get used to seeing you dressed, Emily," he replied with a cheeky grin. "I'm not sure it suits you anymore."

"Believe it or not I've been having the same problem," Emily replied quite honestly. "I had to go put something on when you buzzed, as a matter of fact."

Fuck! I just admitted to being nude of my own volition!

"Oh, well please don't feel compelled to cover up on my account," he replied, still grinning. "By all means, make yourself comfortable."

"You wish, Rod. Well, I kind of wish too," she admitted. "It's not the same when it's voluntary, though. That's just exhibitionism or nudism, and that doesn't really float my boat. It was being there and having to do it that made it exciting."

What the fuck are you doing, Emily? Shut your mouth already!

"Wait, are you saying that you liked being treated that way?" Collingwood asked in surprise.

Emily just hung her head and looked at her feet.

"So, you're telling me that it wasn't just about giving the gift?" he continued with a slight smirk. "You actually got off on being made to do those things?"

She continued looking at her feet and then slowly raised her eyes and looked into his with sadness. Her silence and the look on her face confirmed it was true. Her horniness prior to his arrival had pushed her into wanting to reveal her secret to him in the hope that he would play along.

He took the cue.

"Well, it seems to me that you're out of uniform then, 7GQA9E," he asserted, much to Emily's delight. "You need to get yourself respectable and 'Present' at once!"

A smile broke out over her face, and she quickly pulled the T-shirt over her head and stripped the jeans off before presenting naked in front of him with her heart beating like crazy.

"Still got that collar?" he asked.

"Um… yeah. I'll go get it."

She returned moments later with it on and resumed the 'Present' position.

"Much better," Collingwood remarked. "So, what will it be next? Will it be 'Sit' or 'Display'? Or maybe 'Kneel' and 'Open'? Or maybe 'Lay'?"

He could tell by watching her chest rise and fall, and the expression of ecstasy she now wore on her face that his words had hit the mark.

"I think 'Kneel' and 'Open'."

Emily dropped down onto her knees with her hands behind her back and opened her mouth, then looked up at him expectantly. He paused to admire her for a moment. She was never more beautiful than in this position, with her eyes sparkling and her mouth open and inviting. The view of her small but ample breasts was unique from this angle and somehow more intimate as well. Below that was a slight hint of her flat stomach and hairless pubic area, leading to her legs spread wide open on the floor.

He smiled before unzipping and offering himself. Obediently she took him into her mouth and commenced the technique that was now all too familiar to her, rocking back and forth on her knees to increase the length of her stroke and take more of him into her. As she sensed him close to orgasm, she increased her fervour before pushing her face hard up against his stomach to take him into her throat as deeply as possible in the final moment, swallowing enthusiastically in time with his pulses.

"You may 'Present' again," he commanded as he regained his senses and zipped up.

He stood back from her momentarily and took in her beauty again, allowing his eyes to travel up and down her body. Then he strode up and put his hand between her legs while looking directly into her eyes. Slipping a finger into her vagina confirmed that she was very wet, and her knees buckled slightly in response. He briefly noted an ever so slight presence of stubble on her mound while underneath she was completely smooth like she had never grown hair there at all. Breathing heavily, she leaned forward and put her arms around him, caught up in the ecstasy of the experience.

"I said 'Present'!" he repeated, suddenly withdrawing his hand from her. "Hands behind your back!"

Her eyes almost rolled back in her head in response to that, and she obediently put one hand in the other behind her back before he recommenced fingering her.

"Please don't stop," she whispered as she closed her eyes and lost herself in it.

Oh God, this isn't going to take long!

Collingwood watched her writhing at his touch. Her beauty was breathtaking, and seeing her like this was almost overwhelming for him as well. He didn't want this moment to end and was almost disappointed when she came so soon. Suddenly her knees buckled and her body jerked up and down spasmodically against his hand, all the while moaning out loud with her eyes closed as the orgasm overcame her.

"Would you like to dress again?" he asked as she began to calm again.

"What would you prefer, Rod? You're in charge here right now," she responded.

"I'm more than happy for you to stay like this," he replied.

"Then, stay like this, I will. Can I get you a drink or something? I have some cokes or beers."

"Yes, a beer would be lovely, thank you."

She fetched the drinks from the fridge, and they settled down on the couch.

"So, what was that all about, if you don't mind me asking?" he asked once they were comfortably seated. "I'm a bit surprised to learn that you found enough enjoyment in those experiences to want to relive them after finally putting them behind you. Have you developed an Earth 2 kink, perhaps?"