Emily

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came to a clearing with downy grasses that I had found the day previous, I sat down on a rock at the edge, crossing my ankles like a lady. Emily stood in the center of the clearing, flushed, disheveled, her eyes begging me for more. Her bare chest was pale in the filtered sunlight. "June." She said, it sounded so much better than Frank.

"Take off your pants." I told her, and she did. She wore no underwear and the coarse hair that covered her cunt was as red as that which covered her head. "Come here." I said, and she did. She stood in front of me and I reached for her, drawing her close. I brought my face to her cunt and inhaled, then slid my tongue along its length. Her lips parted for me, unleashing her scent and taste into my nose and mouth. She smelled like earth, tasted like a woman.

I devoured her, taking her clit into my mouth like a hungry animal. I moved gently, building on the desire I had cultivated. I wanted her to come, I wanted her under my control. She obeyed, pressing herself against me as her body shivered with delight. When I finally released her she backed away from me. "Where did that come from?" She asked, incredulous.

"You." I replied. She laughed her beautiful laugh and kissed me.

That was when I finally relinquished control. Emily made me stand, then removed my pink dress, my bra, my soft white panties until I was as bare as her. She stood back, caressing her body as she stared at mine. I felt no urge to cover myself, to hide my heavy breasts or the damp space between my legs. When she finally touched my bare flesh her fingers were a cold rain that doused my body.

We tumbled to the soft grass of the clearing, my back against the earth, her body on top of mine. She tucked her leg under mine, lowering herself gently until we touched, her clit against mine. My body flushed pale, our juices mingled. She began to grind herself against me, I closed my eyes and threw my head back. She moved in a tantalizing rhythm against my body. Our pleasure was mutual, our groans and gasps merged in a raw, animal melody. I pulled her to me as I came, biting her flesh as I lost control of myself.

She knew I wasn't done, and pushed me hard into the earth as I shook with breathless orgasm. She bent, running her tongue along my slit. I cried out, it was too much, it felt like paradise. She kept going, extending my pleasure until I ached.

When I was finally spent, my body damp with sweat and covered in earth, she laid her head on my bare breasts. He breath warmed my flesh as we lay entwined, not speaking for a long time. "June?" She whispered, my name so musical on her tongue.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Stay with me."

"Always."

12