Emily and Her Horny Aunts Ch. 01

Story Info
Emily, her mom and her two aunts stay at a beach cabin.
1.5k words
4.52
31.5k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All parties in this story are over the age of eighteen.

Warning: Contains unusual dildo. See tags

Author's Note: My editor shared with me a very sexy blog story where a daughter has sex with her aunts and mom on the beach. We were both disappointed that there was no sequel or ch.2 for the story so I decided to write one for the two of us.

The original story was very raunchy so I tried to emulate the style in my writing. Hope all you readers enjoy it as well :) I have another chapter coming if this one does well.

***

The beach had been a great time for all four ladies, and Dana was looking forward to continuing their fun at the cabin that they had rented for the week.

As she drove on the small dirt roads that led towards their cabin, she was glad there were no other cars around; she wasn't too sure if she could avoid them, because she could see through the rearview mirror that her two sisters were still getting hot and heavy with Emily again. Gloria, Dana's curly haired older sister, was basically tongue fucking Emily's mouth and Tanya, the youngest, was pumping her fingers in and out of Emily's wet pussy. The girl didn't even have a chance to get dressed, she was still in the orange towel from the beach, which was gradually falling off her shoulders as she was fucked hard by Dana's two horny sisters.

When they got to the cabin the ladies had to take a break to get all the things inside.

"Get comfy, ladies, this is going to be your home for the next couple of days!" Tanya declared as she flopped onto the loveseat. Dana and Emily claimed the leather sectional, she was eager to make up for lost time. She planted her lips hard on Emily, tasting her sister on those lips. "I missed you, Mommy." Emily purred, wrapping her arms around Dana's shoulders.

Dana's eyes almost fluttered shut in arousal, she loved hearing that name. Mommy. She opened her eyes, knowing Emily could see her piercing green eyes.

"Good. It'll make me fucking you feel even better."

She pushed Emily down onto the couch, shoving her legs apart. God, she was so wet, she could see the strands of Emily's excitement on her lips. She knelt down and buried her face between Emily's legs, and heard her cry out. "Oh, fuck! Mommy!" Of course the noise was enough to clue Tanya in on what was happening. Dana could hear her sister get up from the loveseat and walk over.

"Mmmph!" Dana could hear the sounds of the two women making out, but she was much more interested in the tasty wetness between Emily's legs. Her long tongue flicked against her hole, lapping up the sweet, delicious fluid. Emily started grinding her pussy against Dana's mouth eagerly. Dana felt Emily's legs wrap around her head, urging her to continue. She thrust her tongue in deep, greedily lapping up all of Emily's girl-cum.

"That's it baby, suck on auntie's clit." Tanya purred. So Emily must be busy pleasing her sister. She wondered what Gloria was up to when she felt her bikini bottoms being pushed to the side of her pussy. Ah. There's my answer. As she continued licking and lapping at Emily's soft velvet folds she could feel Gloria's strap-on cock against her own pussy. But this wasn't the one she was wearing at the beach. Oh no, Gloria had a different one. She could tell by the thick head of it that it was a bigger cock than before. Gloria was rubbing the lubed tip against Dana's clit. Pleasure shot up Dana's clit and her pussy started to get wet. "Oh my god." She moaned. "Mommy? What's going on?"

Dana looked up and she couldn't even see her daughter's face, Tanya was basically sitting on it. She could see Tanya's lovely back and her gorgeous backside though.

"Hush, darling." Tanya said. Dana heard Emily make a muffled noise and grinned. Tanya must've shoved her pussy back onto Emily's mouth, not pleased with the interruption.

"You just worry about how you're pleasing your aunt Tanya, sweetie." Gloria said from behind Dana.

"It's ok, baby. Auntie Gloria's just teasing me with her cock." Dana turned around so Gloria could hear better.

"I don't think you've used this one before, haven't you?"

"Just got it." Gloria said.

Dana turned her attention back to her daughter's lovely pussy. Mmmm...she teased the clit by flicking her tongue against it and felt Emily's legs tighten around her. Emily's meek little whine lit a fire in her loins. She flicked harder, alternating with harder licks. Her tongue occasionally flicked downward at Emily's entrance, where more of her cum was flowing again. Oh fuck yeah. She swirled her tongue around the substance. Meanwhile Gloria was still rubbing her cock over her clit, occasionally teasing the entrance, going in an inch before pulling out again. She tried to push back so the cock could go deeper but Gloria kept moving away, teasing the clit, barely sliding it in...*come on, damn it! You're not going to hear me beg.*

"Are you actually going to use your new toy?" She asked dryly.

"Be careful what you wish for." Gloria said, and Dana could hear the mischievous smile in her older sister's voice. Soon the cock started sliding in her, spreading her lips apart. It was big. Fuck, it was big! Dana's mouth dropped open when the cock spread her pussy walls apart, and then *kept* spreading her. Gloria grabbed her thigh and moved it to the side, onto a small footrest so she could really push into her. Jesus, how big was this thing? It just kept going and going. Dana let out a whimper of pure unadulterated pleasure as the cock rubbed against her pussy walls, a thick rod filling her completely. "Mmm, take it, you slut." Gloria teased. " You know what? I think you can take all of it."

"Fuck you." Dana spat and Gloria laughed. God, she wasn't kidding, she really was going to take it all. She could feel Gloria slowing down as she reached the hilt of it, but there was something more...a soft but still firm thickness. A knot! It wasn't even a human cock, it was a wolf cock!

"God, you're such a whore, I bet you can even take the knot." Gloria's voice sounded far away as the blood pounded in Dana's head and pleasure hormones flooded her head. Fuck, it felt good, fuckkkkkkkk...with one final sliding push her pussy allowed the knot entrance, and then Gloria was completely inside of her.

"Ahhhh..." Gloria said with an indulgent sigh, "That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Dana rolled her eyes, and then her eyes shut on their own when Gloria started moving. She grabbed onto Emily's legs for dear life as she started to get fucked by that massive dick. She started moaning uncontrollably, the cock felt so good rubbing against her insides. She panted desperately, a slave to her own body. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck... Gloria pounded her and she could feel how wet she was by how easily the cock slid in and out of her stretched pussy. In and out, and in out. She was spreading her legs so wantonly to let the cock have its way with her.

It felt so fucking good!! It was so good, so good... Emily must come too. She buried her face back in Emily's snatch, aggressively licking at her clit. Still holding onto Emily's leg with one arm she started to thrust her fingers in and out of Emily's pussy, using three fingers to stretch her baby's tight cunt. She could hear Emily's muffled cries and her legs tighten around her hard and then they were both coming. She pulled her fingers out so she could be blasted in the face by Emily's sweet pussy nectar as she came.

"Yes!" She said, opening her mouth and taking in all the tasty spray. She could hear Tanya coming too, Emily must've been doing a good job with her mouth. Gloria continued to fuck her pussy until she came too, and then coninued to thrust, rubbing Dana's clit.

"Oh Jesus! Fuck!" Dana shut her eyes. She was more sensitive after her orgasm and unbelievably the cock felt even better in her post-orgasm pussy. Her walls seized and clenched against the cock and her clit throbbed desperately against Gloria's hand. Her orgasm this time came even more, higher and higher she went until she came, crying out loudly and moaning as she clenched incredibly hard against the dildo, almost blacking out from pleasure. Tanya had got off of Emily and her young daughter was now watching her with excitement in her eyes.

"Is it really that good, Mommy?" She asked. Gloria unknotted herself from Dana's pussy and she let out a deep moan, she could feel her stretched pussy gush out her fluids, feel the warm liquid drip down the back of her thigh. Fuck, she had never been that wet before.

"I could give you a first hand experience, buttercup." Gloria said.

Emily boldly reached between Dana's legs to catch some of her wetness on one finger before slipping the digit into her pretty little mouth. Dana grinned at her daughter.

"Hey Glor, I have an idea, why don't you let me try that thing on?"