Emily and her Mother

Story Info
Emily's mom discovers other options with Emily-eventually.
2.6k words
4.11
10.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and her mother.

Emily had moved back to be with her Mom after her father, Mr. Shit for Brains, as she lovingly called him, had left town with the proceeds from the joint account, the car and the 20 year old Latino C from the Dealership he worked at.

It was a Saturday afternoon and Emily lay on her bed. Her Mom was downstairs cleaning or folding clothes or something, she always kept busy to keep her mind off how miserable she was since Vince had left. Emily was horny. She had been playing with her pussy in the shower and now on her bed looked forward to masturbating to the biggest orgasm in the history of Womankind.

Naked, she brought her legs up and crossed them behind her head. Her right hand went to her pussy her left hand first to her mouth to be licked and then to her ass where she inserted one then two fingers into her anus. Her right hand had the first two fingers into her vagina seeking her G spot, which she found (never moves, thank God she thought) and her thumb toyed with her clit.

She had been at this for some time, easing back as she neared orgasm and then starting again when she felt a cool breeze on her anus. Her eyes were shut and she was totally into her 'moment" and so she simply continued on- it could only possibly be her mother and if mom wanted to watch, then that was fine with Emily.

After delaying as long as possible she finally reached the climax she wanted and as her body shook streams of cum shot forward and landed on her chest and face. She scraped what she could off her skin and sucked it off her fingers. As she lay on the bed- her legs back down but wide apart she heard a slight cough. She lifted her head and saw her mother there with an armful of washing- neatly folded as always.

'Oh Hi Mom," Emily said to her mother who was directly in line with her pussy at this point. "Enjoy the show?"

Gail, Emily's Mom, hadn't enjoyed the show. Not at all. She had been brought up to believe masturbation was perversion and thoroughly disgusting. And to think that her daughter. Her daughter was, well it just wasn't right that's all. But she was a tactful person and didn't like to cause arguments so she replied "Oh sorry Hon, I was wanting to wait till you'd finished to give you your clean clothes."

"Didn't want to interrupt you" she added weakly.

"I knew you were there mom," Gail told her. "I felt the cold air on my butthole. Like my Butthole Mom?" and she pulled her ass cheeks apart so her mother had a clear view of it.

"Lovely dear" Gail replied feeling that she was rapidly getting out of her depth with this conversation.

"Why don't you come over here and sit on the bed?" Emily asked, well really instructed her. So Gail, reluctantly, moved over and sat on the edge of the bed at the foot end.

"Its OK Mom, I don't bite," Emily told her with a smile and patted the bed by her hips.

Gail moved her bottom northwards and sat with back touching her daughter's naked hip. It felt nice and soft and warm.

" I don't think I know anyone as inhibited as you Mom," Emily told her as she raised herself to one elbow ", Did you ever get any pleasure out of any sexual act in your entire life?"

Gail was shocked. No, she hadn't but that was strictly private. She had saved herself for her husband and she had catered as best she could to comply with her husband's needs. Obviously not as well as Conchita could, she thought -the wound was still very raw.

"No dear, no dear I did not. I am sorry I can't match you in that department."

And though the words were meant to be hard and dismissive the truth of them struck her and she slumped down with head bowed- the neatly folded clothes still in her arms.

Emily sat up now and put her arm round her mother's shoulders and squeezed her.

"You don't still miss the old shit head do you Mom?" she asked.

" I know I shouldn't Hon, I know what he's done to us but..." and after a pause she said "but yes I do."

"Mom, he's never coming back. You need to think of yourself-"

"Hah!" snorted Gail with a passion Emily had never heard in her. "Think of myself? Think of myself with who? Doing what? After Vince, I mean your father, left all the old lechers in the company tried a move on me, all my married girlfriends decided I was a danger since I was single and my social life stopped overnight. Yeah think of myself. With whom? Doing fucking what?"

Emily was stunned, she had never heard such intensity from her normally placid Mom and with tears forming in her eyes she sat facing her mother, took the blasted clothes out of her mom's arms, and pulled her close to her.

Gail couldn't hold on any more and she collapsed sobbing on her daughter's shoulder. Emily had tears in her eyes too as she patted her Mom and said the usual "It's Ok" over and over and stroked her hair.

Finally Gail sat up, wiped her eyes and looking away from Emily said bitterly "I don't know what to do. I'm miserable, I think of ending it- no dear I haven't tried, Too bloody gutless. That's me."

And she stared at the floor in utter depression.

"Mom," Emily said to her, "Do you know what I am?"

Gail knew what Emily was asking but couldn't face it so she replied

"My Daughter? Pretty sure it was you."

" Oh for Fucks sake Mom. I'm a lesbian L E S B I AN. Les Be An. That's me Mom. And you know what?" Gail shook her head- Emily could be so forceful sometimes" I love it. I absobloodylutely love being a Lesbian. Look your friends, your "once were friends" where are they now. Any eligible men in town for a woman your age."

Ooh God that hurt.

"Oh sorry Mom I'm not getting at you but it's a fact isn't it. They're either married, or coming out of the closet or utter perverts. Just facin' facts Mother dearest," she said with mock primness.

"I know dear," she paused," you're right. " She sighed then added "not much of an outlook is it?"

" Youse a fishin in the wrong pond there Ma," Emily told her in an awful southern accent.

"What do you mean?" Gail asked, knowing full well what Emily meant but wanting to hear it stated by her.

"Try girls Mom" Emily told her. "Go on, come with me tonight and we can visit some clubs and if you don't meet someone you like we'll pack it in and be home in time for Letterman."

Gail was silent and back looking at the floor but Emily could sense she really was interested- she just needed a push.

."Come on Mom. What do you say? Give it a try? Yeah? Ok?"

And finally Gail said "Oh what the hell, yes OK Alright? OK."

" Mean it? Really?"

Gail nodded both times and a little smile broke out on the second yes. They hugged again and Gail made her way down to the kitchen where she intended to make herself a coffee.

Once she had left all of Emily's self-assurance vanished and she sat on the bed hugging her shins and saying over and over again " Oh my God, what have I done" as she imagined that her act had driven a wedge between her and her mother and that far from achieving the result she hoped for and appeared to have gotten her mother would change her mind and all that would be left would be her shameless display of exhibitionism and things could never be the same between them.

While Emily was proving she was Gail Mark Two in the wiring department Gail was thinking as the jug started to boil. She knew her daughter and that she was a shy and private person and that to do what she had done was a huge step outside her comfort zone. And she had done it for her, for Gail. And what had she done? Come up with some stupid attempt at a put down. She knew the memory of those words would nag away at Emily and she was suddenly deeply ashamed.

The truth was that she had, in fact, thoroughly enjoyed watching her daughter masturbate and was spellbound by her orgasm. She had wanted to join her but was too inhibited to do so. She too thought of the relationship and she realized that to set things right between them words would not be enough. Emily had gone out for her, she would have to do something embarrassing in front of Emily so that they were all square.

The only thing was to get naked and go to Emily so she could see her mother's nude body. And so she turned off the jug and started taking her clothes off in the kitchen. She felt incredibly decadent doing so as she had never been naked in the house outside her bedroom or the bathroom. But she was driven by the need to put things right with Emily and, even if she couldn't quite admit it to herself, she was turned on by the thought of standing naked in front of her daughter.

Presently she heard the sound of the shower; her hand slipped down to her pussy and she stroked herself there- all the while waiting for The Lord to strike her down.

He didn't and the shower ended.

"Should she discover me or should I go to her," she wondered and decided on the latter. Naked she padded to Emily's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Hi Hon, Can I come in?" she asked.

"Always Mom, come on in," replied Emily who was delighted to know her mother was still speaking to her. And so Gail entered and walked over to stand in front of her daughter.

"Mom," said Emily "What are you doing?"

"Standing in front of you in the nude dear," her mother replied as offhandedly as she could; she continued" Honey I lied to you before, I was watching you and I did enjoy 'The Show' as you called it. My God I loved it and I love you for putting yourself out like that. I know how hard that must have been for you."

" Are you doing this to balance the ledger Mom? You had something on me now I've got something on you sort of thing?"

"No Hon, at first, yes, that's what I thought but the truth is it's partly for that but more because I just want to be naked in front of you."

Emily was wearing a bathrobe and she slipped this off and stood holding her mother in a naked embrace.

"I love you Mom" she said, whispering in her mother's ear.

"Gail" Gail corrected her, "I'm Gail."

Emily looked at her puzzled.

"I want to be a woman with you not your Mom. What I saw today wasn't my daughter it was a beautiful woman that I wanted so badly. And I want you as my lover, if you'll have me."

She looked away fearful, as Emily had been just before, that she had overstepped the mark. In reply Gail opened her lips slightly and blew softly on Gail's mouth. Instinctively Gail's mouth opened and they came together in a kiss. Emily pushed her tongue out far enough to lick the underside of Gail's top lip and Gail's mouth opened further and her tongue came out play with Emily's.

Finally Emily spoke," Have you? My God I have dreamed of having you as my lover" and both immediately tightened their embrace of each other.

They spent the afternoon together and neither had any inclination to get dressed but eventually they agreed they would have to if they were going to go out tonight.

'Shave me?" Gail asked her new Lover.

" Of course babe" Emily replied and she did- on the dining table after she had laid the Photo of her grandmother face down- miserable old bitch she thought, she's the reason Gail was as repressed as she had been.

Gail was delighted with her freshly shaved pussy and insisted to Emily that they should not wear underwear tonight. Emily didn't anyway but she didn't want to stop the flow and so she agreed that that was a great idea.

Another great idea was to use the same coloring on Gail's hair as she had on her own and to cut Gail's hair to be in the same style as her own. They dressed in the two shortest miniskirts Emily owned and got in Emily's car to head to the club.

Sometimes when you go out you meet up with people by chance. Chance had nothing to do with whom Gail met that night. All the girls in Emily's group were there. They had long since fallen in love with Gail despite never having met her. She was Emily's main, possibly only, topic of conversation and Emily's photo album had been viewed many times by all of them.

Emily had sent a quick message that things were really good between herself and Gail and they had picked up immediately on the significance of the word Gail being used. They were stunned as the two women walked towards them, with the hair and the makeup the two could be sisters not mother and daughter.

"Hi everyone." Emily announced brightly, "I'd like to introduce a lady who was my mother and is now my lover, Gail."

And with that she turned to Gail and the two enjoyed a passionate kiss in front of the group. Cheering broke out and the others gathered round offering their congratulations.

After a while the music started and an older lady, Clare, made her way to where Gail was seated

." May I have this dance darling?" she asked her softly.

"Of course," Gail replied and happily got to her feet and held Clare's hand as they walked to the dance floor. It was a slow number and they melted into each other's arms as the music played. Gail tilted her head for a kiss and Clare leaned forward and obliged.

"You are amazing," Clare whispered in her ear.

"No," laughed Gail, "just incredibly slow. It's taken me so long." and she went back to kissing Clare.

Later it was time for the "acts". No prizes but the group members performed on stage in front of the group in an anything goes basis. Gail and Emily had brought cheerleader's outfits which they wore with no panties. They brought the house down with their cheer leading and when Gail played the part of the dumb Cheerleader and stood with the hem of her skirt in her mouth and Emily, as head Cheer Leader chastised her because anyone could see her label and pulled her skirt up to suck on the hem without the label showing they stopped the show..

And so began Emily and Gail's life together as lovers. They never did Out themselves as a couple, those whom they wanted to know did and as for the rest of the world, including Gail's mother, it was none of their damn business anyway.