Emily and the Firemen Pt. 01

Story Info
Busty Emily cheats on her husband with a huge-cocked fireman.
7.2k words
4.27
100.4k
131

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRB
JamieRB
127 Followers

Note from Jamie: this is a sequel to the story "Emily's slutty experience", but can be read as a standalone story. Part 1 is about Emily cheating on her husband, Part 2 is a gangbang.

***

Emily's train pulled into her home station at 6.30 pm on Friday. She commuted into London every day from a town on the city's periphery and the train was full of similarly tired workers on their way home for the weekend.

She mulled over the text which she had received earlier that day from her husband, Chris. His friend from university, John, had asked to stay for the weekend as he was attending a wedding nearby. Chris was to go away with friends on a long-planned trip but had promised that John could stay in their spare room. Emily was annoyed with Chris for not consulting her first. Who was this guy John anyway? She had never heard Chris speak of him in their marriage of 4 years, and he hadn't come to their wedding, but Chris spoke of John like they were old friends.

When Emily returned home, John was already there, sitting in the kitchen with Chris - they had opened a bottle of red wine and were sitting at the kitchen table with an open box of pizza. John had obviously just said something funny as Chris was bent over guffawing, and not for the first time Emily was struck by how pathetically eager to please others Chris could be. He also seemed to be quite drunk and was knocking back the wine at a fast pace.

John rose to his feet to greet Emily, and she noticed immediately how good looking he was, and what an imposing body he seemed to have. Chris was a good looking man, but at 5'9" and with delicate features, he could not be said to be physically impressive. John in contrast appeared to be 6'4" or so and was built like a rock, with big hands, muscular forearms and a square jaw. He had dark facial stubble and brown, close-cropped hair, with green eyes and a handsome, slightly cruel face. He towered over Emily, who was just under 5 feet tall in her bare socks and two inches taller in her work heels.

As John leaned down to kiss Emily, she went on tip toe to meet him and felt a tingle of attraction run through her at the feel of his rough chin on her cheek . Emily had always enjoyed the attention of rough, strong men who could take charge and throw her about.

John sat back down, but his eyes remained on Emily, who was standing at the kitchen door feeling slightly flustered, and said, "Wow Chris, congratulations - you married a little firecracker."

Chris laughed hard and sloppily poured himself another glass of wine, but John was not smiling - instead he held Emily's gaze and then his eyes unmistakably looked her slowly up and down, lingering on her chest and hips, before raising to meet Emily's eyes again.

Emily was slightly overwhelmed at this ruggedly handsome, strange man's sudden appearance in her home, and realized that she should be offended at his obvious lasciviousness. Instead, she found her cheeks burning slightly red and a tingle of attraction run up her body. She smiled sweetly at the men and excused herself to change out of her work clothes.

In her and Chris' bedroom, Emily stepped out of her boring dress suit and considered what to wear.

As John had alluded, she did indeed have a little firecracker body. 26 years old, Emily had long dark blonde hair, big blue eyes and a girlish, pretty face with a dainty chin, little nose, full cheeks and big pouty lips. When she wasn't wearing contacts, she sported large, thick framed glasses.

Her short stature at just under five feet was matched by slim shoulders, small hands and feet and a soft waistline. What immediately stood out about Emily, and what John had quite clearly noticed, however, were her breasts and arse. Her tits were disproportionately large for her body, a full 32HH - they had grown a cup size in the last 3 months alone, which had made her worry that she was pregnant, but it turned out just to be weight gain concentrated on her chest. Each breast was bigger than a cantaloupe and just as round and full, with pink, puffy nipples and areolae and traces of light blue veins visible on close inspection.

No matter what Emily wore, her big chest dominated her appearance - a fact that Emily had used in the years before her marriage to Chris to mercilessly tease and beguile men. Her arse was also very round and full, but firm and sculpted like a big peach, jutting out obscenely from her little waist when she wore skirts.

Emily rifled through her clothes drawer, and selected a white bra, almost matronly with its thick strap at the back, but also girlish with complex patterns and a little bow at the front. The demi cups lifted her impressive 32HH chest and pushed it forwards, her puffy nipples concealed by the cups but with a full, juicy cleavage created by the flesh on display. Emily chose a matching pair of white, lacy panties for her big, round arse.

On top of this underwear, she wore a pair of loose fitting but very short gym shorts, which barely covered the curve of her butt, and a t-shirt. Chris hated when she wore this shirt, as it had been given to her by one of Emily's ex-boyfriends and was branded with the name of his university sports team. The shirt was meant to be worn loose, but Emily's rack was so sizable that it actually fitted extremely tight around her bust and then hung straight down beneath her tits. The cloth was also thin and pale, ever so slightly transparent, so the color and lacy pattern of her bra, which bulged against the t-shirt material, could be clearly made out. She also removed her contacts and put on her glasses.

Emily inspected herself in the mirror - the look was casual and relaxed while being objectively a little bit slutty. She thought about John downstairs and hoped he would be able to have a good look at her. Emily enjoyed the attention of men, the feeling of their eyes undressing her, and was quite aware of the effect that her busty little body had on them. When Chris wasn't around, she loved dressing up in slutty little dresses and heels and showing off her body to strangers, being wolf whistled by builders and the like.

She had been completely faithful to Chris, apart from a small episode six months ago where she had entertained three rugby lads in a hotel room on a work trip - something she still thought and fantasized about - and had no intention of cheating on him ever again. But a bit of attention and flirting never harmed anyone.

Walking barefoot down to the kitchen, she saw John's eyes widen at the sight of her huge tits barely constrained by the flimsy clothes she was wearing, and bouncing slightly despite the best efforts of her brassiere. His face then relaxed and he gave her a cocky, shit-eating grin, pouring Emily a big glass of wine as she sat down at the table with both men.

The size difference between Chris and John was immediately noticeable. Chris was a good half-foot shorter than John and to Emily's eye John's imposing bulk almost made her husband seem a bit weedy. Chris was also quite drunk by now - he had obviously been matching his bigger friend drink for drink. Emily's appearance in her ex's t-shirt also seemed to have rubbed him the wrong way, as he sat sullenly, not saying anything, as Emily and John conversed in front of him.

It turned out that John was a firefighter by trade, and was attending a wedding of a colleague at which a number of the men from his fire station would be present. "Of course, the invitation says I can bring a plus one, but I'm flying solo and hoping there will be some hot women at the reception," he said.

"Ooh," laughed Emily. "Anyone you have in mind? What's your type?"

At this Chris laughed, but his eyes weren't smiling and he didn't seem to be finding anything funny. "Oh John has a type alright, don't you dickhead? He likes anyone I've got my hands on." Then Chris started mumbling and staring into his wine glass.

Emily hadn't realized how drunk Chris was, but it had now become quite obvious.

John laughed and punched his friend on the shoulder, hard enough that Chris winced and protested and muttered bitterly under his breath.

"I think you've had a bit too much, mate," said John. "Why don't we take you to bed?" And without waiting for a response, he picked Chris up in a fireman's lift and marched him up to his bedroom, Chris muttering swearwords at him as they went.

When John returned, he poured Emily, who was leaning against the kitchen worktop, another glass of wine. "Do you want to go check on him? Looks like he's passed out on the bed."

"I think he'll survive," said Emily. "The man can't hold his drink though." She paused, then asked, "what was all that about anyway?"

"Ah," said John, and he smiled devilishly, placing one of his big hands on the worktop, inches from Emily's waist. As he towered over her, Emily was struck by the strength of his jaw and what a good looking, big, masculine man he was. There was barely a foot between the two of them, and she could smell a hint of his aftershave.

"Chris and I had a falling out in our early twenties. He's convinced that I fucked his girlfriend - nothing could be further from the truth or course. She was hot but, er, not my type."

Emily giggled and played with her long blonde hair, twisting it round one finger. "Ooh - so what is your type? You never said before, my husband rudely interrupted you." And she jabbed John gently on the chest with her index finger, letting her fingertip linger for a few moments and feel the hardness of his chest.

John smiled and held Emily's gaze without blinking, and then said, "Well, let's just say she was a skinny girl - not a bad thing mind you, I've always found a smaller lady very attractive and feminine - but... Her chest was flat as a pancake."

Emily looked John up and down. Married as she was to Chris, she had to confess that she had always had a deep and abiding attraction to big, strong, manly men like John. His shoulders were so broad and straight, his chest appearing muscled and burly even underneath his shirt, and his rolled up sleeves showing powerful forearms and the big, rough hands of a fireman. She wondered what he looked like in uniform. Just at the bottom of her vision, she could make out his crotch, and it seemed that John, who was leaning in and just inches from her, had an obvious and enormous bulge in his jeans.

Smiling, Emily bit her lip, then arched her back ever so slightly, and her huge breasts were pushed forward, straining against her bra and t-shirt. John's eyes did not leave hers, but Emily was certain that the presence of this enormous pair of bosoms just inches from his chest could not have gone unnoticed.

Under her bra cups, she could feel her puffy nipples hardening at the presence of this hot, masculine man in front of her and the obvious, unspoken sexual friction in the air.

Emily turned to face the kitchen counter, and as she did so, her large breasts, which due to her diminutive height were barely above the level of the counter, pressed for a long moment into John's outstretched, muscled forearm. Emily faced the counter and stretched up to reach a shelf overhead on which a number of mugs were sitting.

"I should get Chris a cup of cocoa," she said, as she stretched - but she was too short to reach. John stepped forward, and Emily felt the mistakable sensation of a huge, rock hard erection pressed into her lower back, and then an instant later John's big, strong hands grasped her soft waist and lifted her up, as if she were light as a feather, to allow her to grab a mug from the shelf. Emily felt his breath on her ear and neck, and felt her pussy moisten at the feel of this big, rough fireman's hands holding her in position, his obvious desire for her shown by the massive cock which was raging under his jeans just inches from her wettening pussy. The image flashed through Emily's mind of John picking her up and fucking her hard on the kitchen counter, her big tits bouncing wildly around as he pulled on her hair and called her a slut.

Then the moment passed and she giggled, "Got it!" John let her down but was still standing over her, his lust and hunger for Emily's busty little body written across his face.

Emily wordlessly made Chris a cup of hot cocoa, hyper aware of John's presence and the moment which had just passed between the two of them. She decided to pretend nothing had happened and said, "Wow, it's late, I should get some sleep. And you've got a big day ahead of you tomorrow with the wedding."

John smiled and said he would have a night cap from Chris' whisky collection, before hitting the hay in Emily and Chris's spare room.

Emily crept into bed feeling extremely horny, stripped down to her white lacey underwear, and pushed at Chris. "Honey, wake up, wake up, I need you to fuck me hard."

Chris stirred out of his drunken stupor, and Emily put her little hand down to his cock and began wanking it, desperate to get him hard. Chris had a nice cock, she thought, around six inches long and average girth - and then images of John's huge bulge sprang into Emily's mind and she felt a need to be slutty, and stuffed Chris' half erect cock into her mouth, slobbering on it and making the slurping noises she knew men liked.

Chris, now fully hard, clambered on top of Emily as she desperately pushed her panties aside and felt his cock sink into her wet opening. Chris' cock felt good inside her, but in her horniness she realized she needed something bigger, a big, hard, brutal penis which would stretch her out, fill her fully and put her in her place like the naughty little girl she was. She needed John's big fireman cock, or one of the rugby men who had fucked her so hard when she cheated on Chris earlier in the year. Desperately, she grasped for the lube they kept in the bedside table, and slathered it on Chris' cock.

"Fuck me in the arse, fuck me, I need you to stretch me out," she whispered, and winced slightly at the twinge of pain as Chris pushed into her. This was much better - Emily felt full and stretched. She had tried anal sex with Chris a number of times before, so was used to the feeling, which was different to being fucked in the pussy but still very pleasurable for her.

Chris grunted and came inside her, before collapsing onto his side and falling straight back to sleep. Emily lay on her back, feeling her husband's cum trickle out of her, and was still not satisfied. She began masturbating, and as so often in the last month she fantasized about her experience earlier that year being gangbanged in a hotel room in Brighton by Mark, Patrick and Alex, the well hung rugby men she had bumped into in a bar and who had roughed her up and treated her like a little whore.

This time though, her imagination placed John in the scene - John slapping his big cock on her face, John pounding her from behind and making her big tits bounce, John spit-roasting her with the rugby men. And then an even naughtier idea sprung into her head - John stretching out her arsehole as one of the rugby boys ploughed her bare waxed pussy, Emily on her back, her legs spread eagle, as two men furiously DP'd her and a third stuffed her mouth so she was airtight like in the porn she loved to watch when Chris wasn't there. As she clutched at one of her huge tits through her bra, Emily came hard at this thought, her pussy gushing with heat, wetness and pleasure, and she realized she was moaning loudly.

After a few minutes, she decided to clean up and tiptoed out of the room towards the bathroom. She was still dressed only in her little white underwear, her full cleavage pouring out of the demi cups of her bra. In the darkness of the hallway, she saw a tall, manly figure loom towards her, and she realized it was John, in his boxer shorts, which were massively tented by an enormous erection. Emily felt extremely exposed in just her bra and panties, which left little to the imagination, and even in the gloom of the hallway she felt John's eyes taking in the sight before him, this petite, blonde woman with her enormous bosom offered up to him as if on a plate. John stepped towards Emily so that his erection was almost touching her soft waist. He said, gruffly, "You woke me up there."

Emily's pussy dripped with anticipation and longing, and she felt the urge to get onto her knees and fellate the rock hard cock raging so obviously in front of her. But then John did something unexpected - he stretched out his hand, and put his thumb between Emily's lips, which dutifully parted and let his finger into her mouth. John's thumb rested on her tongue, and lay there for a second as Emily gazed up at John. It occurred to her that John's thumb was almost as thick as her husband's cock. Then she began to obediently suck on his thumb, never breaking eye contact with the man in front of her, kissing and slobbering over him as if to say, 'this is what I will do to your big cock.'

Abruptly, John withdrew his thumb from Emily's mouth. He said, "Good girl," then roughly spun her little body round and with a hard slap on her lacy underwear clad arse, growled: "Now go back to sleep with your husband."

Emily didn't know what to do other than obey this order, and went back to the bedroom to lie beside her husband, and she fell asleep feeling baffled but horny, and also slightly glad that she had managed not to cheat on her husband again.

***

In the morning, Chris was up bright and early albeit nursing a heavy hangover, and drove off before 9 am to meet his friends for their trip. Emily lingered in bed, a little bit embarrassed to see John after what had happened the night before. Eventually around 11 am she showered and went down to the kitchen, where to her surprise John was dressed up in a smart outfit which she realized must be his fireman's ceremonial uniform, with medals and epaulets. John looked extremely handsome, the uniform failing to hide how powerful and muscular his body was. He had shaved and combed his hair, giving his ruggedly handsome face a slightly more boyish appearance which revealed that he must be in his early thirties.

John greeted Emily cheerily, and pointed to egg and toast soldiers and hot black coffee, which he said he was going to bring up to her in bed. Neither of them mentioned what had happened last night, which suited Emily just fine.

"So," he said. "What are you going to wear?"

Emily was confused. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I've decided I need a plus one for the wedding and I want you to come. If I don't, I've realized I'll lose a bet with my fireman buddies - that I wouldn't fly solo to the next wedding."

Emily considered this. "So you want me to pretend to be your girlfriend for the day? What do I get out of it?"

John smiled. "Just the pleasure of my company. Come on, why don't you show me what you're going to wear?"

Emily smiled. This was a little bit naughty but could be a fun way to pass the day given she had no plans. She went up with John to her bedroom and John laid back on the bed. She and Chris had a large walk-in wardrobe in which Emily kept all her clothes, and she first selected her underwear. It was a wedding, so she needed to dress up a bit - she picked up a lacy but sheer pale pink bra and matching sheer panties decorated with frills. The bra was a 32H cup, from when her boobs had been a cup size smaller, and it was slightly tight. The effect was extremely distracting, as her huge 32HH bosom spilled and overflowed from the cups, which even when the bra had fitted properly had created a large cleavage.

Next, Emily chose three dresses in different colors. She tried on the first and looked in the mirror. It was a blue number, quite conservative as far as Emily's dresses went, in that it didn't show any cleavage, but still tight and revealing of her hourglass figure. Emily turned to her side - the silhouette showed her huge breasts and arse jutting out in opposite directions. She decided to spice it up further with a pair of thigh high stockings topped by pale pink lace and little bows, and a pair of extremely high red stiletto heels - which were, it occurred to her, the heels she had worn that night with the rugby men.

JamieRB
JamieRB
127 Followers
12