Emily Ass Fucked at the Movies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This went on for an agonizing but somehow joyful forty five minutes. The constant friction was driving her crazy. A few times she saw stars from the incredible discomfort of it all. She abruptly felt his thrusts speeding up and she knew that he was going to cum. She wanted it so badly. She wanted to feel him blast off inside of her. She felt like she was rewarding him after all of his hard work.

"Cum in my ass," she pleaded, desperate for his seed.

He growled loudly and grabbed her shoulders, his hips smacking hard against her butt as he swiftly pushed in as deep as he could go and she felt his hot sticky seed shooting into her asshole in heavy bursts.

"Yes, give me that cum! Fucking fill my asshole up with it!" She begged, wanting nothing more than him to keep unloading in her.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as juices squirted out of her pussy at the feel of him filling her forbidden hole up with his heady spunk. Her world was awash with colors and fireworks as the most amazing orgasm of her life took her over. Never before had she known such taboo sexual satisfaction.

She bucked back into him as he thrust a few more times as her tightly clenching hole milked him dry. He emptied his balls worth of sperm into her anus, giving her everything he had to give before he pulled out a few moments later.

"Come around the same time and I will be waiting to see which movie you go into. See you next Saturday, my dirty little ass slut." He kissed her cheek and yet again handed her some napkins before he fled the theatre to give her time to clean up.

"I'll be waiting for you to come." There was no doubt in her mind now about that.

12