Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers

A few minutes later and Emily was standing in the room she had stared into, looking down at the chair she had watched so with such fascination. Gina had ushered her into the lounge while she made tea, with the invitation to sit down and make herself at home, an invitation that Emily was finding difficult to take up. For several minutes Emily stood looking around her, the room seemed different from inside, bigger and more comfortable, with furniture she hadn't seen from her normal viewpoint. Besides the two chairs she could see from outside there was a sofa, with a little coffee table beside it, and a wall unit along the back wall. If anything it was better equipped than her own chalet and she felt a pang of jealousy, after all, she'd got there first.

Emily went to window and looked up at her own little chair, still perched out on the veranda, and realised just how easily she might have been seen herself while she had watched Gina at play. Testing that theory a little further she went back and lowered herself into Gina's chair, looking to see just what was visible from there. To her relief, only the legs and seat of her chair could be seen, so Gina would not have seen her eyes watching her every move.

It somehow did not feel right to be sitting in the very seat that Gina had used to display herself with such abandon, so she moved on, settling herself at one end of the sofa, on the opposite side of the room to Gina's chair, and out of sight of the window altogether. That was much better, she thought, and all she had to do now was to get through a social visit without stammering or blurting out what she'd seen, or even showing the distinct embarrassment that she was feeling.

Gina came bustling into the room at that point, carrying a tray with tea things laid out, which she placed on the little table beside Emily.

"Don't worry." Gina smiled and picked up the table complete with tray and moved it across to within reach of her normal seat. "I'll pour in a minute, I shan't be long." With that she bustled back out of the room again, leaving a somewhat bewildered Emily behind her.

It was probably less than a minute before Gina breezed back in, but in that time she had changed out of her uniform into a loose summer dress that she was still zipping up at the back. "I hate wearing my uniform when I don't have to, don't you?"

Emily was fortunate in that her own 'uniform', the tabard, was simply slipped off as she left work, leaving her in a simple dress, but she knew what Gina meant and nodded agreement. Gina poured the tea and moved the conversation on. "This is your first season here, isn't it? How are you finding it?"

The small talk was easy, Gina was friendly and open, a good listener as well as a good talker and the two got along fine for all their age and cultural differences. To her surprise Emily found herself warming to this tall white woman, even though she was a woman of very doubtful behaviour and a woman closer to her mother's age than her own.

Gina's age had come as something of a surprise to Emily. She had gained the impression from what she had seen from her veranda that Gina was pretty much of her own age. She carried the years well, but somehow this made the watching more embarrassing than ever.

Gina was here with her husband, Maurice, she told Emily, who was a ride operator on the fairground and who usually did the late shift, just like Emily's housemates. That was why Gina spent so much time on her own, she realised. The two came every year, working the season and then going back to factory work during the winter; it suited them and their easy going lifestyle.

As they chatted Emily found herself looking at Gina a little enviously. She had long, long legs, slim and toned, just like the rest of her and so unlike Emily's own short legs and more rounded figure. She sat with an easy grace, relaxing into her chair without slumping, though she was a bit of a fidget, frequently moving position in her seat. Gina's hair was long and blonde, falling about her shoulders in a golden cascade, while Emily had the tightly curled black hair of her race. God did not create all men equal, Emily concluded sadly.

Emily's gaze was resting on Gina's legs, wondering how legs could be so shapely, when Gina, in another of her fidgets, allowed her thighs to momentarily fall open. It was only for a second, but in that time Emily thought she caught a glimpse of a smooth and hairless pussy. Emily's heart skipped a beat. Had she really seen what she thought she had, surely not? Then, there it was again, Gina moved back into her previous position, once more letting her legs come apart, this time definitely revealing a lack of underwear and a shaven pussy. Surely she hadn't forgotten her underwear?

"Pardon?" Emily suddenly realised that Gina had asked her a question and was waiting for an answer.

Gina smiled. "I said, would you like some more tea?"

"Oh, yes please." Emily answered automatically, her mind still on Gina's body, or at least a part of it.

Gina poured two more cups of tea and leaned forward to pass one to Emily, before sitting back and continuing to chat about this holiday season in comparison with the last, though Emily was hearing very little of it and was answering on autopilot.

Emily was flustered. The two quick glimpses of Gina's pussy had awakened the memories of watching the woman masturbate, memories that Emily had managed to keep under control until now, and the little fire was beginning to smoulder in Emily's pelvis once more. It was the same little fire that made her watch Gina's play so intently and then had made her play with herself later that night. She was not familiar with the feeling, but she knew full well what it was. She was becoming aroused.

Then she noticed that Gina's actions in leaning forwards and backwards had made her dress ride up a little, exposing more of her thighs, and the fire burned brighter. Emily's mouth was now getting dry so she sipped on her still hot tea, the action also helping to cover her lack of composure and hide the sly glances that she was aiming at Gina's legs.

Emily regretted choosing the sofa, with its plain views up Gina's dress. How could she possibly hide her embarrassment for much longer if she kept seeing these little glimpses? Sooner or later Gina would realise that something was wrong and Emily would have to explain. If only the woman would sit still, she thought, as Gina moved once again, uncrossing and crossing her legs as she settled in yet another new position. This time Emily thought she'd caught a glimpse of pink wet pussy lips, but she couldn't be sure. By now the fire in her belly was burning fiercely and her breathing was becoming noticeably heavier.

Now Gina moved yet again, but this time it was to sit with her knees primly together. Emily heaved a mental sigh of relief tinged with disappointment and tried once more to follow the conversation. Gina was chatting away, almost to herself, and had seemed not to have noticed the lack of attention from Emily. Emily heaved another mental sigh of relief.

For several minutes Emily made intelligent conversation, expressing her opinion of the site management and making Gina laugh in the process, but then her eyes strayed once more to Gina's legs and her speech came to an abrupt halt. Gina's knees were facing straight at Emily and had fallen a good nine or ten inches apart, with her pussy just visible under her dress. Emily managed to cover her verbal stumble by pretending to have momentarily forgotten the name of the new catering manager, but the slip and the view made her heart pound.

Emily began the sentence again, but again she dried up, for now Gina's knees were well apart, and were being slowly but surely parted. This was obviously not an accidental flash, this was a deliberate piece of exhibitionism, and Emily did not know what to do. Gina sat quite unperturbed with a half smile on her lips as she quietly and deliberately displayed her sex to the younger girl.

"I know you've been looking at me." Gina held up a hand to stifle Emily's protests before they started. "And I've been letting you see, it gets me going." Emily's hand flew to her mouth at this revelation.

"And I know you've been watching me through the window in the evening, though I didn't know it was you until today." Emily's face was on fire, but Gina continued softly. "But I don't mind, in fact I like it, it makes me hotter to know someone is watching. Would you like to watch me now?"

By now Gina's legs were as far apart as the chair would allow, and she slid herself closer to the edge as she spoke to give herself more space. Emily was staring silently and helplessly at a very wet shaven pussy, unable to tear her eyes away, and thinking how beautiful it looked.

"You do want to watch me again, don't you?" Emily could only nod weakly, she had no idea that Gina had seen her watching and was mortified by the knowledge, but still could not resist the chance to watch her again.

Gina stood up, Emily's eyes lifting to follow her, and unzipped her dress, allowing it to fall to the floor. Then, reaching behind her back she unclipped her bra, letting that fall with the dress, and stood brazenly naked before her guest.

"I know it's not considered normal, but it turns me on to have an audience." Gina's voice was quiet, as if she was herself ashamed of what she was doing but couldn't help herself. "Maurice watches me sometimes, but it's best if it's someone else, someone I don't know very well."

Gina sat down as she continued her explanations. "You are the first woman I've ever shown off to, and it really gave me a kick when I found out you were watching me the other day. So please don't feel bad, I really want you to see just as much as you do. Let's both enjoy it, yes?" She was nearly pleading for Emily to watch, and Emily was compelled by her own needs to do just that. Emily nodded again, a little firmer this time, and Gina settled herself into her chair, hooking one leg over the arm once again.

Sitting back Gina looked Emily straight in the eye, then with a little smile of satisfaction, she closed her eyes, laid her head back on the chair and cupped her pussy in her right hand. For a few minutes she simply rubbed and squeezed her pussy within her hand, but then she drew her hand back until just two fingers trailed across the folds of her labia before pressing those two fingers between her lips and onto her clitoris.

Emily sat transfixed, her own pussy feeling hot and decidedly moist, as she watched this gorgeous woman play with herself only a few feet away. She could already smell the beautiful and heavy scent of Gina's juices, and that scent was adding to her own arousal, making her wish for her own bed later tonight. She doubted now that she could wait for the weekend.

Gina's head was still laid back on the chair, her eyes closed and her breath coming in little gasps as her fingers flicked back and forth across her clit as if strumming a tiny guitar. She did this for a little while, before changing to a circular rubbing motion of the fingertips across her clit and its hood. Then she dipped her fingers into her vagina, getting them liberally coated with her juices before starting once again to strum her clit.

Suddenly she raised her head and looked straight at the mesmerised Emily. "If you want to do it as well, I wouldn't mind, really." It was phrased as a statement, but it was really a request.

Emily blushed madly, not because of what Gina had asked, but because the woman had gauged Emily's mind better than she knew. She was so sorely tempted to touch herself, so excited at the prospect of masturbating, that she was even contemplating doing it in front of Gina. The only things that were stopping her was her inexperience and her mothers little voice of conscience inside her head telling her that nice girls didn't do that sort of thing. It was harder to overcome her upbringing than she would have believed.

Emily shook her head mutely, unwilling to speak in case her hesitation showed in her voice. Gina smiled crookedly in obvious disappointment, and Emily suddenly understood that watching her would give Gina a thrill as much as showing off did. "Never mind, you can always change your mind if you want."

Gina had her free hand cupped over her breast and she was kneading it firmly and sensuously, allowing her hard little nipple to stand out between her fingers. Emily found herself fascinated by the colour, a sort of pale pinky brown and so much lighter than her own and her sister's black nubs. She could not prevent the uninvited and unwanted thought that they looked so tender and so beautiful that she almost wanted to suck on them.

Just as the thought passed through Emily's mind Gina brought her hand down and from her breast placed one on either side of her pussy, using them to spread her labia wide and let Emily see right up inside her. Her vagina was coloured a deep hot pink and was visibly wet, the juices shining slick and slippery and running down under her bottom. Gina was very obviously highly aroused, turned on completely by her wanton exhibition.

"Can you see my pussy?" Gina suddenly asked. Emily nodded, shocked but excited by the sudden question.

"Does it look good?" Emily nodded again, it did look good and it was making Emily feel uncomfortably warm.

"Can you see how wet I am?" Another nodded reply.

"Can you see up into my cunt?" The use of the swear word shocked Emily, but aroused her at the same time. She nodded again.

"Go on, say it. Tell me that you can see up my cunt." Gina's voice was coming in gasps.

That was one step too far for Emily, she couldn't find her voice to say anything, let alone to use words that, no matter how hot they made her feel, she had been told to avoid since childhood. She was not quite ready for that and she shook her head.

"Ok." Gina didn't push it. "But I bet you'd like to watch me put my finger up it, wouldn't you?" Emily could agree to that, in fact she almost groaned in pleasure at the thought, and her nod was more vigorous than any before. Her own breathing was now in gasps and the fire in her belly was threatening to become an uncontrollable conflagration.

Gina rearranged her hands, using two forked fingers of one to hold open her labia while dipping into her honeypot with two fingers of the other hand. She let out a moan as the fingers sank into her, closing her eyes in ecstasy as she began a slow finger fuck straight before the other girls face. Gina's entrance was partly hidden from Emily by her own knuckles and, without even thinking of what she was doing, the young girl moved her position slightly to improve her view. But the movement didn't escape Gina's notice and she smiled in pleasure at Emily's fascination.

"Looks nice, doesn't it?" Gina's fingers were making little wet sounds as they moved in and out.

"Wait a minute; I'll give you a better view." Gina pulled her hand away, and then leaned sideways slightly to reach around the back of the raised leg and enter herself from the side. She couldn't finger herself quite so deeply from this angle, but she didn't care, for she knew that her fingers held Emily's rapt attention.

"God, that feels bloody good. Does it look good?" Emily just stared at the sight before her without answering, her eyes riveted to Gina's wet pussy and the two fingers thrusting in and out.

"I bet you'd like to be feeling something as good as this feels, wouldn't you?" Emily nodded, agreeing to something so obvious that she didn't really take in what was said to her.

"Then you do it too!" Emily's head shot up to look at Gina's lust filled eyes boring into her own. "Go on, you do it, I can see that you want to."

Gina's words hammered into Emily's head. Yes, yes, yes, of course she wanted to. She had already deliberately pulled her hand away from her own pussy twice after it had strayed there of its own accord, rubbing at herself through her clothing. She was so tempted, the idea of Gina seeing her touch herself was making her wet.

"Go on, you can do it, I promise you it'll be lovely." Gina was urging the hesitating Emily while all the time displaying her wide open and sopping wet pussy with its two thrusting fingers.

Suddenly Emily was rising nervously to her feet, trembling slightly, her frightened and excited eyes locked onto Gina's smiling ones. Raising her hands Emily began to undo the buttons down the front of her dress, her shaking fingers taking longer than usual to perform the simple act. The dress undone she shrugged it from her shoulders and laid it over the back of the sofa, but then her resolve slipped a little and she stood motionless, uncertain if she dare continue but so much wanting to do so.

"Don't stop, sweetheart, it will be alright, you'll see, and you look beautiful anyway."

Gina's few words of encouragement were all Emily needed for her lust to overcome her reserve, and she unhooked her bra, laid it with her dress and turned back to face Gina, displaying her full and heavy breasts to the other woman's gaze. Then, gathering her courage, she looked almost defiantly into Gina's face and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers. Her eyes never leaving Gina's for an instant, Emily lowered them to her ankles before, sitting down, she eased them over her feet and, as if to emphasise her decision, threw them into the corner of the room.

"That's it, go ahead. You're going to enjoy it, really." Gina's excited anticipation showed in her face

Now naked Emily leaned back on the couch and, after several false starts, allowed her legs to slowly drift apart until she knew her pussy must be in open sight. Then she put a hand between her legs and began to fondle herself in full view of Gina's shining eyes.

"Oh baby, that's right, that looks so good." Gina spoke in a low throaty moan.

All this time Gina had been reaching around her leg to her pussy, but her movements had come to a halt while she watched Emily undress, so she now straightened up and sat back, reaching between her legs as Emily had done. Then, gripping a breast with her free hand, she began to rub her clit with her fingertip, rolling it round and round before stroking along its little shaft.

Emily was breathing hard, both from the excitement of what she and Gina were doing, and from her intense arousal. She could feel that the same warm build up that she had felt in bed was beginning again. It was possible, even likely, that she was would climax under the gaze of another woman. The thought turned her on even more and she raised one foot onto the seat alongside her, making her pussy even more visible to her new friend.

"Oh my God, you're so wet. Take your hand away a minute, baby. Let me look at you properly." Emily did as Gina asked, taking hold of both her breasts instead and kneading them as she had seen Gina do, but leaving her legs wide and her pussy open to Gina's inspection.

"Do you know what I can see?" Gina's voice was thick with lust.

Emily shook her head.

"I can see a beautiful black pussy. I can see lovely dark brown skin around it, with black edges to your labia and a deep red gash between them. I can see that you don't shave and that your hair is very curly and dark. I can also see your clit peeking out from its hood, and your hole, which is gaping open and waiting to be filled. And, like me, you are running with juices. And you are looking so fucking sexy."

Both women, both surprised by Gina's explicit description, fell silent, and, as if by mutual arrangements, returned their fingers to their clits, carrying on where they had left off. Now all that could be heard in the room was the sound of fingers strumming rapidly and the little sex noises coming from both women. They were working hard to reach their orgasms and neither was going to stop until she got there.

Otazel
Otazel
2,589 Followers