Emily on a Random Tuesday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck!" He moaned out and leaned back on the stall. "You do that so fucking good." His voice went a bit higher in pitch.

Emily slobbed and gags on the fat guy's big cock while looking up at him as her eyes started to tear. He jumped slightly as she started playing with his balls but relaxed himself and enjoyed her throat. He still couldn't believe this was happening to him.

Emily started to moan as he looked back down and saw her playing with her pussy. Emily gagged once more letting his cock fall out of her mouth as she panted. Lifting his cock up, the stench of his balls made her stop momentarily before sticking her face right in and swallowing them both as she stroked his cock. She could smell swampy ass but it only made her rub herself harder.

"Fuck me! Right here! Stick this fat cock in me please!" She said before sticking it back down her throat.

"Okay! Okay!" He said trying not to cum too quickly.

Emily got up, ripped her clothes off and she was completely naked and bent down in front of the toilet, her legs spread and pussy glistening.

"Treat me like the nasty fuck pig I am!" She begged as she rubbed her pussy.

He stroked his big cock before pushing it into her dirty cunt. Shaking her ass and fucking herself on his cock she moaned loudy and lifted her tit into her mouth. All he had to do was hold still and try not to cum too quickly.

"YES! FUCK! Your cock is fucking huge!" She went faster and harder on it. This was a lucky find. He started thrusting back into her. They were both too caught up in there fucking to hear the door open but they did here the scream.

They both turned, his cock still in her to see and a short petite blonde standing there with her hand over her mouth. Emily just rolled her eyes and pushed her pussy back into his cock. He was frozen.

"What the fuck!" The girl yelled.

"Mmm fuck! I had to have this dick. Its fucking big." She moaned as shevlet it slide out of her so the girl could see.

When the blonde saw her eyes opened up wide and she stood still. His cock was thick, long and hard, even past his bushy pelvic hair. He couldn't tell but I looked like she bit her lip behind her hand.

"You want it? I don't mind sharing. But we get nasty and I don't want to hear any bitching." Emily told her.

The girl was still staring at his dick and after what felt like forever she quickly reached out and grabbed it and started stroking it.

"Jessica." He said. He couldn't believe she had lost herself and grabbed his cock. How she couldn't look away.

She was biting her lip now. Finally she looked up at him. They both froze. Emily got back on her knees.

"I'll take the balls, you choke on his cock." Emily said, burying her face into his balls and slobbering all over them. Jessica dropped his fat cock onto Emily's forehead and ran off.

"Who was that?" She asked before choking herself on his cock. Gagging as he spoken.

"That... was jessica. She's the cheer captian and... my step sister... ugh!" He groaned and came down Emily's throat.

Emily choked on his load partly because of the shocking revelation but also because his load was a massive one. She coughed up about half of it, two normal cumshots worth onto the dirty bathroom floor. Once she was done coughing she looked back up at him still on her knees.

"You okay?"

"Holy shit! That is a huge load." She stood up. "That was really your sister?"

"Step sister, my dad and her mom got together just a year ago."

"Yeah? Have you ever caught her staring before?"

"No, she's usually a total bitch."

"I guess she never saw this before." Emily put her hand on his cock as it started to go soft.

"Is... it really that big?" He asked her.

"Uh... Yeah! It's like two of them!" She started stroking and moaning for it again. "Like, this might be the biggest I've ever had and trust me, I've seen a lot."

"I bet." He said under his breath.

Emily opened her mouth wide and smiled playfully, punching his arm.

"Calling me a slut!?"

"What no... i just..." he replied and she stopped him right there.

"You're too nice. Girls think you have a small dick and make up for it by being nice. That's your problem.

"Let me ask you something. Was this your first time?"

He looked away a bit before nodding.

"You want to fuck her?" Emily asked. He looked offended. "Hey, you want to? I can make it happen, and she won't be the last." She stroked his sensitive cock a little faster.

"Yes." He closed his eyes.

"I'm gonna teach you what to do. Not just how to get in her pussy but how to fuck her to make her obsessed with you. She'll be your little fuck toy when we are done."

His cock was getting hard again.

"Me and you are gonna be good friends. Just do everything I tell you."

"What's in it for you?" He asked as he moaned.

"Like I said. You are going to do everything and anything I tell you to do." She smirked.

"Please..."

"Please what?" She asked

"Give me a blowjob again. It was so good."

"No. I'm not giving you any blow jobs. You are going to let me suck your cock. First lesson, I am not doing anything for you. You are letting me be a slut. I want this more than you, and so does jessica. Now say it right."

"Get down on your knees and suck my cock before I change my mind."

"Much better." Emily got down on her knees again.

"Now before you let me suck your big cock, what is wrong here?" She looked up at him.

"That we are in a bathroom stall?" He asked

"Nope, I did something bad and you need to make me pay." She waited but he didn't respond. "I never finished my first reward." She points to the large load of cum on the dirty bathroom floor.

"Your cum should only end up being swallowed, no matter what. Even when you cum on my face, even when it hits the floor. I need to lick this floor clean and you need to degrade me while I do. Make me feel like I belong on the floor. I am just a worthless whore and so is Jessica."

"That's disgusting! Jessica would never."

"If she wants that big cock in her ugly cunt she will. If she doesn't like it she better swallow it all."

Emily tells him before putting her face on the floor and smiling as she licks up his cum from the gross floor of the Walmart bathroom.

At first he thinks it will make him sick but he can't help but watch. Just an hour ago he thought he would die a virgin but now he has this unbelievably hot girl with huge tits licking his cum up from that floor and promising how she will get Jessica doing the same. He could see her face on Emily's body and his cock got harder than it ever had before.

He grabbed her ass and got behind her.

"Don't fucking move." He said as he forced his cock into her soaked pussy.

"Ugh! Fuck!" Emily moaned.

"Keep licking the floor bitch!" He told her and she did. His Massive cock stretching out her pussy. He was really fucking her now and not just holding still. Since he just came, he didn't need to hold back to stop from cumming too soon. He grabbed her ass hard and pulled her into his thrusts.

"Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Louder, I want her to hear us from the parking lot." He smacked her ass.

"FUCK! OH MY GOD!!! IT'S SO FUCKING BIG! PLEASE CAN I CUM!!! PLEASE!!!"

She screamed and came hard squeezing his cock, almost ripping it off of him. An orgasm that was desperately waiting to happen since this morning with Nick and Austin. She drooled out some of his cum back on the floor as he continued pounding her.

They did not notice that Jessica had come back and was sitting with her feet up in the stall just two away from them. Her hand on her pussy rubbing it desperately. She looked down and could see Mark's hairy balls swing as he thrusted away, Emily's big tits pressed on the floor and a bit of her face.

Jessica kept rubbing her clit as she pulled out her phone to video this. It wasn't a great view but it was enough. She wished she had the guts to barge in there and push Emily off and start choking on his cock. How was it so big? Was that why her mom got married so early and quit her job? She came as Emily started begging for the second time.

"Lick that cum off the floor if you want to cum." He told Emily and she did desperately before cumming again even harder than the first time as he dominated and degraded her.

Jessica came so hard she started shaking and dropped her phone, almost screaming at the horror of being caught but they were so into their fucking that they didn't hear the phone drop. She picked it up and quietly left.

"On your knees." He told Emily and she did. Mark put his cock in her mouth and held her down like he saw in porn. Emily gagged harder and even tried to push away but he was too strong and held her down as he came. Emily forced herself to swallow it all and was surprised that this load was just as big as the last one.

Mark let her go and she coughed violently.

"Are... are you okay? I'm so sorry. I got carried away, " he said.

Emily started shaking her head, still coughing.

"No no, that was great. I came so hard. Thank you. I really needed that." She sat down on the dirty floor and caught her breath. "That is how you fuck a girl. So much better."

"Okay, I think I understand." He told her.

After she got herself together Emily stood up and started getting dressed in the tight stall with him just pulling up his pants.

"So what now?" He asked, looking at her tits before her shirt went back on.

"Give me your phone." She told him. As he did she took a picture of her exposed tits, no face, and put her number in his phone using that as her contact phone under the name "Ugly but big tits" before handing it back.

"You're not ugly tho." He told her.

"Remember, no more nice guy. You need to be degrading and egotistical. No matter how hot a girl is she's just tits and holes. Your phone is gonna be full of contacts just like that before you know it." She smirked, finally putting a shirt on. "I gotta go but text me in a few days."

She got down on her knees once more and kissed his right foot, then his left before coming up and kissing his crotch.

"Spit in my face." She closed her eyes. He gathered some saliva and spit it right in her face. "Thank you for using me sir." He cock twitched again before she stood up and left with his slit still in her face and some cum in her hair.

Later that night Emily was at home in the shower finally getting all the cum, spit and piss off of her and getting ready for her date tonight with Kim. She thought about what she might have been doing while Emily was being fucked in the Walmart bathroom stall by the big, fat, smelly nerd with the huge cock. Probably sitting at home in sweatpants waiting to get ready for tonight.

She tried not to think about Jack and how Amazing he was inside her. His cock was barely average but it was still the best, better than Austin, Nick or the Huge cock today. She would give it all up for him. She didn't care he was married but it was his obsession with Danielle, her mom that hurt the mkst, how he only fucked her like that when watching the videos of her mom getting fuck. He paid no attention to her while he made her squirt over and over and felt like magic. She had dyed her hair to blonde to match her mom as he told her and let her call her Danielle while he fucked her. It hurt but she would do anything for him.

He hadn't texted her in over a week and that only made her more desperate. It made her need to fuck mutiple guys every day to get her mind off it. When she couldn't get fucked, she would go online and let random guys on chat sites make her do degrading things. Write on herself, drink her own piss, edge herself again and again. Her limits kept dwindling away. She could never do enough.

She got out of the shower and put on a tight, dark red, leather one piece that barely held her tits and went just over her pussy and over her ass crack. Barely legal but the club they were going to allowed for skin to be shown, even tits but no genitals or sexual actions. She didn't tell Kim how loose this place was, she wanted to see how she reacted.

Next she put on some heavy makeup, dark eye shadow, red lipstick, and even some glitter on her face and tits. She looked in the mirror and she actually felt hot. More than just her tits. He took a few pictures and posted them on instagram. "Who wants to party with me?" She captioned it.

Almost ready she got the rest of her things and reached in her drawer for one last thing. A small vibrator that can be hidden inside of underwear. It was quiet but very strong and got her through a lot of boring classes and led to a few desperate blow jobs behind the dumpster on lunch break. She put it in her bag, it wasn't her that was going to be using it tonight.

"Meet me at 9pm" she told Kim who responded with a thumbs up and winking emojis. She was ready now but she looked too good not to go into chat rooms and expose herself right now.

After about an hour of stripping, dirty talking and teasing herself for random old men, Emily signed off and put her one piece back on. She was wet and horny now, keeping it tame by her standards to not mess up her face, this was just a long warm up. Best to keep the real fun for tonight.

Emily got to the club, a place called The View. She waited in line to get in until she saw Kim and waved her over. She was dressed in a hot sparkling dress and high heels, sexy but nowhere near as slutty as Emily. She blushed as she walked over.

"Hey, you mind if my friend cuts in line?" She asked the guys behind her.

"Only if you show us your tits." One of them told her.

"No... its okay, i'll wait." Kim said but Emily ignored her and gave them a quick flash laughing.

"What!? That was barely anything. Tell you what. Let us take a picture of your tits and you can cut." He said holding up his phone.

Kim couldn't believe how pushy they were and how cool with it Emily was. She just grabbed her straps and all she said was "No face." Before letting her big tits out fully. The people in line clearly saw and watched but no one made a big deal about it. It was a common occurrence at The View.

"What about my face?" One of them said before posing next to her tits with a stupid face and his tongue out about to lick them. Emily laughed hard before another of them did the same, actually licking her nipple as his friend took the picture. Despite her face not being in it, Emily smiled wide.

Once they were done Kim got in line next to her feeling a bit out of her element. The guys were right behind them laughing and looking at the picture.

"Smile." He said. Emily and Kim both turned around and he took a picture of them. "We see your face now." He told her, smirking. "Didn't really think that through huh?"

"No, I guess not." Emily said, pretending to be offended. "Kim, give me one sec, hold my place." She said, Kim nodded.

"Can we talk for a second?" She nods to the guy with the phone and they walk behind the alley to a quiet spot.

He was already groping her as they walked. Once they were alone he was full on ripping her one piece off. It was around her ankles before she could finish a sentence.

"Listen, I'll make you a deal." She said only to be bent over a garbage can.

He continued to ignore her as he pulled out his cock.

"Hey, hold on a second. I have a fun idea."

"How's this for a fun idea?" He says shoving is cock into her moist pussy. "Damn, already wet."

"Ugh, fuck!"

"Yeah, that's it bitch. Take it."

"Okay, okay. Just don't fuck up my makeup." Emily says giving in. She was going to give him the controller to the vibrator after she got Kim to put it on. He could have had big tits and asian pussy but he'll just need to settle for this.

He nodded and one of his friends came around to her face with his phone recording here.

"Are you serious right now!?" She shouted and tried to push herself off the garbage but he was too strong and just pushed her in deeper. Her tits where now laying in filth and her face was barely visible to the camera as he started fucking her harder and faster.

"Oh god damn it! Fuck!" She groaned out then moaned giving in again.

"You love this Dick! Don't fight it." He told her

It was pretty good, hard and degrading like she enjoyed it. Even though it was pointless, she hid her face in her arm so she had to look right into the garbage. There were empty booze bottles, half eaten food and a good few used condoms. Emily inhaled the smell of the garbage under her nose, Garbage pussy. She wondered if she stuck his face in here if he would be able to stay hard.

This made her start laughing. She couldn't help it. She picked her face up and laughed as he pounded her harder and harder. Moaning between his thrusts as she try to gather herself.

"The fuck is wrong with you? Dumb bitch!" He yelled at her but she couldn't stop laughing. His face grew red before he motioned to his friend to get a close up on her face. He pulled out and forced his cock into her ass hard.

The laughing stopped immediately and her face went straight into shock. She was focused on his cock now.

"Not laughing now huh?" He said

"Take it out! What the fu..." she was stopped by a grab of the hair and something shoved in her mouth. She tried to scream but it was all muffled. Her ass felt like it was being torn apart.

He grabbed her arms, pulling them back and up. Her tits flopped all around as he pounded away at her ass.

"Such a pretty girl and such a nasty slut." The friend with the phone said.

"Hey, you gonna let that chink eat this pussy? I better leave her a surprise." He said before pulling out of her ass and cumming right in her pussy. He pulled out and let it drip out slowly, right onto her one piece. Finally Emily was able to take what turned out to be a rag from her mouth, trying to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth.

"Come on, let's see what other pussy we can get tonight." The friend said as he stopped filming.

"Wait!" Emily yelled at them both. They turned around and she ran after them completely naked. "Listen, I need to get back to my date but let's do this again sometime. Call me?" She asked.

People could see her from the line but she didn't care. The two of them just laughed at her and walked away. Rejecting her offer. She walked back to the alley and picked up her clothes. She saw a few drops of his cum on the front and without any other way to clean it she licked it up.

That took longer than she thought it would, Kim was probably already inside. There was a back door cracked open and once she got her tight suit back on she sneaked in, threw the back, checked herself in the mirror and started looking for Kim who she found at the bar.

"Hey! Sorry about that. Guys are assholes." Emily said

"What did they want?" Kim asked while playing with the straw in her drink.

"I agreed to go on a date with him if he deleted the pictures."

"You were gone a long time." Kim replied, still not looking at her.

"Hey, forget them. I'm just gonna blow him off anyway." Emily told kim before ordering a drink.

"Or just blow him. I never should have come."

Kim got out of her seat but Emily grabbed her by the arm.

"I heard you with Austin! I know you're fucking him. Nick too and now random guys in an alley, leaving me alone on our date. I'm done!" Kim shouted

"Wait!" Emily pulled her back by the bathrooms where things were a bit more quiet. "Okay, so I'm a slut. Fine, don't act like you didn't know that when I gave you those pictures after 5 mins. You know what I am. If you want a sweet committed girlfriend, then yeah, leave. But... i'd like it if you stayed. Let's just have fun tonight, maybe as friends, maybe more but let's just have a good time and see what happens. Alright? One night."

"Okay, fine. I'm already dressed up anyway."

"Great, let's go get drunk." Emily led Kim back to the bar and ordered two more drinks. After a few they had both lightened up and were now laughing and sharing stories.