Emily-Rose-Mary

Story Info
His girlfriend shares him with two of her friends.
1.4k words
4.12
19.7k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily and I had been dating for several weeks. She was not beautiful to the casual observer, but to me she became so. She had a fantastic body and a delicious ass--more on that later. At any rate, we went from friends to lovers fairly quickly. In my mind, her perfect ass more than made up for any shortcomings in her face. This is not to say that her face was ugly, far from it, but it tended more toward plainness than beauty. Still, as our relationship grew, so did my comfort with her appearance. She wasn't beautiful, but she was fine enough, and when my face was buried in her ass, she was the queen of my world.

There it is. I loved eating Emily's ass. Fortunately, she loved my doing it, orgasming repeatedly as my tongue fucked her tight little anus. Our sex life was magical. If her face was short of beautiful, her body was not. I loved every inch of her naked body and all but worshipped all of it often. She responded with gratitude, offering her body to me without reservation at any time and pretty much anywhere.

Getting away with naughty antics in public seemed to turn her on even more. At my urging, she began wearing clothes that revealed how perfect her body was. Either it fit like a second skin or fit so loosely that it afforded peeks at what was underneath if the angle was right. She quit wearing underwear altogether unless she was on her period, and then wore only a tiny thong to keep her tampon string from showing. Whenever we got home from wherever we had been, her pussy was always dripping wet.

I thought I had found the love of my life. Our brains always seemed to be on the same wavelength. We liked the same music, the same movies, the same food. She laughed at my jokes. Even though we had only been together a short time, I was already saving up for a ring.

"Hi babe," she said when walked into her living room. "These are my friends, Rose and Mary," indicating the two girls sitting adjacent to her on the sofa. One was a petite blonde with a pretty smile, the other, a dark-haired girl with mysterious brown eyes and olive skin. "I was just telling them about you."

"All good, I hope," I quipped.

"I told them how much you love to lick my ass," she said. "They've never had their asses licked so I told them you'd be happy to show them how wonderful it is. Take off all your clothes, babe," she commanded.

Needless to say, I wasn't expecting that my penchant for asslicking would have been the topic of conversation, but even less that my lover would demand that I demonstrate on women I didn't even know. And the way that she commanded, without a hint of doubt that I would comply, surprised me not only because it was unexpected, but because it turned me on so much. Even as I complied, pulling down my jeans, my cock was stirring to attention.

"Can I touch it?" the blonde girl, Rose, asked shyly.

"Sure," Emily answered for me. "You can even suck it if you want, but only if he does a good job eating your ass."

Rose touched it and felt it harden in her hand. I could see the lust in her eyes and that, more than her caress, is what got my cock rock hard. She stood up and pulled down her pants. Her Brazilian cut panties revealed an ass nearly as perfect as they come. When she peeled those panties off, a string of grool clinging to them stretched from her pussy, demonstrating her desire. She bent over and Emily pointed to her ass and said, "get busy, boy!"

Rose had a perfect asshole. Perfectly round. Perfectly pink. Perfectly crêped. That is, until I stretched it out, first with my tongue, then with my fingers. I drove my tongue deep into her ass, as far in as my tongue was long. Rose squirmed and moaned her approval. Emily and Mary supervised, hovering over me to watch my tongue dart in and out of Rose's asshole.

I felt a hand on my cock, stroking it gently. At first, I thought it was Emily, but I discovered that it was actually Mary. After Rose came explosively, squirting everywhere, Mary squeezed my cock and said, "My turn!"

She shimmied out of her tight jeans and thong and thrusted her ass in my face. Her asshole was brown, not unexpected due to her darker skin. Her asshole was more pronounced, a little rougher texture and slightly oblong. She had pubic hair that extended all the way around her asshole and her ass smelled like ass, but that only made me hungrier for it. I licked all around her asshole quite thoroughly before invading her hole with my tongue. I teased her anus with my tongue before pressing it into her sphincter. Her ass was amazing. I felt my cock harden even more as my tongue penetrated deep into Mary's ass. I fucked her ass with my tongue until at last she came. She didn't squirt, but her hips bucked and convulsed in proportion to the intensity of her orgasm.

I didn't think about it. I was caught up in the moment. Mary's pussy was glistening with grool and swollen with want. I just stuck my dick in it, and it slid right in, tight as she was.

"Yes!" she said, meeting my thrusts and pressing her ass against my hips. It wasn't long before I came. I shot about eight jets of sperm deep into her pussy. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had. It was lust like I'd never felt before. I don't know if it was pheromones, or what, but I have never wanted a woman's body like I wanted Mary's that night. Consequences were the farthest thing from my mind. Mary came again two thrusts of my cock after I had.

"That was amazing!" Mary turned and smiled at me.

"Babe, you weren't supposed to fuck her. I never said you could fuck anyone. You were just supposed to eat their asses."

"I'm sorry, babe. I got caught up in the lust of the moment."

"Don't be mad," Mary urged her. "I'm as much to blame."

"I was actually kind of hoping you'd let him fuck me," Rose said.

Emily's gaze shifted from Mary, to Rose, then to me. "Fine," she said. "I let Pandora out of her box. You guys can fuck. But boy, this isn't a license to fuck whoever you want," she said looking at me. "You can only fuck us three."

Relieved, I sat down on the couch. Emily sat to my left, cuddling up to me and Mary to my right, also cuddling, while Rose knelt in front of me sucking my cock.

Emily whispered, "I love you," in my ear, which made my cock hard instantly, much to Rose's delight. Emily watched as Rose backed her pussy up and put my cock in it. Both Emily and Mary played with Rose's titties while she rode my cock, both girls latching onto her nipples. Rose's pussy was soaking wet, her juice was dripping down all over my balls. This was even before she came. She leaned forward a bit to increase the friction of my cock against her clitoris and once again exploded with a shower of girl cum.

"Holy shit, Rose!" Emily said.

"That was a good one," Rose panted. "He's still hard if you want a turn."

Emily shrugged out of her jeans and impaled herself on my still-hard cock. The lust I had felt earlier with Mary returned, but this lust was coupled love and affection for the woman who generously shared me with her friends. Emily's pussy was as wet as ever, but so tight, and the sight of the ass that I loved riding up and down on my cock pushed me closer to orgasm. When she came, twerking in spasms on my cock, I blew my load inside her.

"I love you, Emily," I said as my cum oozed out of her pussy.

"I love you more," she said, turning around and kissing me deeply.

This was the first time the three of us had gotten together, but it was not the last.