Emily Shares Secrets, Kinky & Dirty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing him away from her cunt, Emily said "come on honey, I need that cock of yours in my ass, bring some towels and the lube and fucking hurry. " She stood up her ass had a slight red ring from the toilet seat, almost like a bullseye. He watched that work of art framed by her garter belt as she walked away towards the bedroom...

Emily was on the towel covered bed, her bare ass towards the edge sticking back asscheeks spread open. Her asshole the center of both of their attention. Scott drizzled the slippery clear anal lube into her asscrack. His finger rubbing it sensually around the rim of her asshole, before he slowly pushed his index finger in. Emily moaned, twisting her ass saying, "you really don't have to warm me up much...just fuck me. I am so ready and I really want you to ram that cock up my ass baby, tear my fucking ass up!"

Emily turned on her white Hitachi vibrator, the humming sound filled the room as she leaned forward, laying on her chest her arms raised holding the Hitachi on her pussy. Her asscheeks spreading wider, Emily groaned, "come on...stick that cock in my ass, fucking hurry up, fuck me like the slut I am!" Scott removed his finger from her clinging asshole, he stuck his finger in his mouth sucking her flavor off his finger. He tasted her ass and the coconut like flavor of the lube. Pouring a generous amount in the palm of his hand he started stroking his swollen cock, covering it in a wet sheen of slippery ass lube. He watched as her asshole came in contact with the head of his cock.

The engorged head pushing at her hole, spreading it slowly open. It always amazed him when her asshole opened up swallowing his cock, just like it is at this moment. Emily gasped, "oh fuck...oh fuck yeah, stick that big dick in my ass and fuck the shit out of me!"

Scott watched as her asshole excepted the swollen head, the widest part of his cock. Her ass almost felt like it sucked his cock in as he felt the tightness and warmth, inside her gorgeous ass. He could feel the vibrations of her toy, in her asshole from where she held it tightly to her cunt. They both groaned as a wave of pleasure greeted them. Scott slid his cock balls deep into her clinging asshole, looking down at their joined bodies. Emilys ass flared out from her narrow waist, cheeks spread wide with her head down. Scott heard her chanting, "fuck me...oh my god fuck my ass...fuck my ass hard you fucker!"

Her dirty begging and talking spurred him on as he sawed his cock back and forth in her ass. He watched her asscheeks ripple with each impact of his stomach spanking her ass. The lewd slapping sounds mixed with Emily's excited chattering driving him crazy with excitement. Scott fucked her ass harder as Emily howled excitedly, laced with her dirty taunts and coaxing for him to fuck her ass harder. Scott felt something warm splashing his stomach, he looked down watching when his cock slid outward the lube in Em's ass squirted out from the suction of his cock. It felt warm as the clear and brown tinged wet dots started decorating his crotch and lower stomach. He groaned slapping Emily's ass, "oh fuck baby...I actually am fucking the shit out of you! Holy shit..your ass is squirting out lube... mixed with your shit...FUCK!"

Emily heard what her husband said, the thought of him actually fucking the shit out of her literally brought her to the brink of her orgasm. She imagined the dirty, nasty lewd sight she must be. She could feel the splashing on her inner asscheeks, she groaned loudly, goading him on to keep fucking the shit out of her!

Emily climaxed, screaming and yelling, "come on baby fuck my ass, oh fuck I am cumming...oh my fucking god! Oh fuck the shit out of me, make my ass a fucking disgusting mess...your going to fucking lick me clean...it's your fucking fault I am a mess...your going to lick it up!" Scott groaned louder then he ever had, at least as far as he could remember as he buried his spurting cock up Emily's messy ass. He could feel her throbbing as her orgasm surged through her, his cock squirting a huge amount of sperm into her asshole. They were both shaking and shivering in throes of orgasmic bliss...

Scott leaned over Emily's sweaty back, kissing her neck giggling, "god I love you honey, your incredible and your ass is a real fucking mess, oh my!" They both laughed as Emily warned, "flattery will get you nowhere sweetie, your still going to get your face in that mess you made!" Scott raised up sliding his hands down his wife's back, standing then looking at his cock still inside Emily's asshole. He slowly backed away, watching as his softening cock stretched from the tightness of her hole. He saw his cock was slick with a mixture of lube and ass juice, shiny with sperm. The head slid out of Emily's asshole with a popping sound. Her asshole slick, gaped into a brown hole with a drizzle of sperm leaking out. He chuckled as he looked at his accomplishment, "now that is one well fucked ass honey!"

Emily wagged her upraised bottom saying, "alright baby, why don't you get your face closer to my poo hole...take a closer look, I have a surprise for you I am certain you will enjoy!" Scott leaned down placing his hands on her cheeks, spreading them wider. Her abused brown hole inches from his face. He heard Emily tell him, "stay right there honey...watch this." Scott moved his thumbs closer to her asshole spreading her asshole wider. With his face inches away he watched as Emily flexed her asshole and farted, the wet sound sent cum bubbles escaping, some squirted warmly on his face. The wet bubbly farting continued as Emily started expelling the liquid sperm and lube mess out of her hole. He heard her gasp, then giggling she said, "well ass lover...start licking your mess up. "

Scott with no argument started licking the trickling mess, that Emily was expelling out of her ass. The warm mixture getting lapped up as Emily purred softly, moving her hand to her wet pussy and rubbing it as she enjoyed the sensation of her husband's tongue licking her asshole. A feeling that she would never grow tired of. She wasn't the only one masturbating, Scott started stroking his recovering cock as he licked his wife's ass and the tasty elixir of sex that was trickling from her asshole...

12