Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily saw no hands so said. "Let's get started. It will probably take a few classes so if you don't have a chance today to hone your skills we will continue until all here has perfected their technique." She removed her dress and handed the garment to her husband to hang up. "Mr. Steele will be your guide to show you how I like to be stimulated as he is a professional as far as my body is concerned." Emily stated as she mounted the exam table, put her feet in the stirrups. "Tommy why don't you start. Mr. Steele can you direct him. Everyone else gather around the table to watch."

The group scrambled up to try to get the best position at the foot of the table where their Mature Professors vaginal area was on full display.

"Tom, Em.... I mean Professor Steel..................." Craig started.

Emily interrupted her husband. "I think it would be easier if we use our first names. You have seen as much of me as my husband and my gynecologist has."

Craig started again. "Tom, Em likes to have her breast and nipples rubbed like this." Her husband said as he demonstrated her preference.

Tom was a quick study. His professor let out a soft moan in a few minutes. She did not want the other students to feel left out.

In an aroused voice Emily said. "Craig show the men at the foot of the exam table how to manipulate my vagina the way I like it. Someone can practice on my other breast also." She moaned.

As the young man closest swooped in to the prone instructors side so he could practice on a breast.

Craig was excited his wife was spread out in front of twelve young men while he explained how to excite her. He moved to the side of his wife's thighs and reached over to open her vaginal lips. "See this area take turns and put your finger on this little button." He instructed as he pointed to her clit.

He watched as ten young men each felt around his wife's vagina for her clit. He could tell they found it each time she jumped a little. Each of the young men took turns on her breast massage' After they all had a turn to find her clit. Craig directed the students on the way to find her G spot.

"A woman has an area in the front of her vaginal opening called the G spot you will know it by the way it feels it is like a rough area in the front. Bend your finger and make like you tell someone to come to you." Craig said as he showed them. He then inserted his finger in his wife's vagina to show the young men where the G spot is. Every time he touched her G spot she moaned.

The young men took turns and Emily has become more aroused. She has spread her legs wider to give the young men better access and halfway through the exercise but at the end of class time.

"Oh! My gadddddddddddddd, I am going to cum!" Emily stated raised her bottom off the exam table and squirted all over the young men in front of her.

Emily lay on the table panted hard and in another world with her legs spread wide. Her legs and the table coated in her orgasm.

"I think we are done for today." Craig stated. "Could someone get some towels for Em?"

One of the young men retrieved a roll from the counter and a few of the young men helped with the cleanup of her orgasm. Craig loved to watch the young men as they lovingly wiped down his wife's intimate area. They worshiped their Professor. He felt sorry for them as they all had a hard problem in their pants as he did, but he will be able to alleviate the problem after class.

Emily from her exposed position looked at the clock and stated. "We will see you Thursday to continue with the instruction.

The students opened the door and left. Craig draped Emily's dress over her as the young men filed out. Craig shut and locked the door. Without a word he mounted the stool in the front of the exam table dropped his garments from the waist down and proceeded to fuck is wife in a way she hasn't been screwed since they were newlyweds. It didn't last long but they both came.

Emily put her dress on, buttoned it, cum ran down to her knees as she walked to the dressing room. She took a shower as Craig waited. Arnold was nowhere to be found, but an envelope was on the desk. Emily dried off, dressed in her regular outfit her undergarments included. Craig gave her the envelope. It has fifteen hundred dollars in it.

They had separate vehicles, so they drove to a fancy dining establishment and had dinner. When they arrived home, Emily changed into one of her husband's dress shirts, she was nude otherwise. This set the stage for the conversation she wanted to have with her husband.

While Emily instructed her sex-ed class. Jerry sat in a corner of a diner with a newspaper as a prop and a small camera at the ready to take photos. He knew who Arnold and Sean were, but not the Lawyer or Grantor. Arnold and Sean were first to arrive. The lawyer next and then Les slipped in. He tried to fit in, be inconspicuous, but he looked out of place in the establishment. Jerry took many photos of the group. He caught on camera the moment Arnold slipped a flash drive to Les. With his hidden audio device, he found out the flash drive was the afternoons sex-ed class. He recorded their conversation.

The lawyer explained to the group they will be in trouble if they don't stop the course or at least have the Professor instruct the class as she sees fit. They did not go along with his thought process. They used their little head to make their decision to continue along the same path

Les Smidt said. "Either Emily Steele follows Arnold's instructions, or the grant will be voided. You have one more chance to control Professor Steele." He said as he banged his hand on the table like a spoiled kid.

Jerry now has documentation of criminal intent presently on the group. They forced Professor Steele to humiliate herself in front of the college students, and a face put to the name Les Smidt.

At the home of the Steele's, Emily sat next to her husband while he watched the five o'clock news. She had changed into one of her husband's button front shirts. She rubbed his arm and kissed his cheek. "What did you think about today's lesson?" She asked with some trepidation.

"As astounding as it may sound, I enjoyed the roll of instructor who used his wife's body as a prop." He said then continued. "You looked beautiful spread out in front of all the young men. I loved it!"

Emily was so excited she jumped off the lounger, nearly ripped her husband's garments off from his waist down and jumped on board his erect pecker cowgirl style. She bounced up and down on his man meat as she removed his shirt. She rendered him nude and then removed her only garment. Craig had cum already once so Emily had a great time and two more orgasms before he blew his load into her uterine cervix.

"I am so glad to hear you say you liked the lesson today." She panted still intimately coupled. She rained kisses on her husband which caused a twitch she could feel in his manhood. He remained semi-hard for a long time.

Their lust sated they went to bed after the ten PM news and slept like babies. The couple arose the next morning and went about their usual routine. Emily went to the college and Craig went to the golf course.

Emily arrived at the college to be confronted by Arnold and Sean. "We need to speak to you in my office. NOW!" Sean said in a disgruntled voice.

"We had a meeting with our Donor. He was not happy with you and if you don't do as Arnold says it will be your fault we lose the grant." Sean hollered frustrated with his subordinate.

"I told you that I will tell you what I want for FEH-101 after all I am the one who secured the grant and wrote the syllabus for the class." Arnold hollered his face red with anger.

Emily started to cry. "You don't know how demeaning it is to be nude in front of my students. To make me walk the halls nude is humiliating. You should try it sometimes! I am going home I can't teach under these conditions." She left the room, tears streaked her face, he makeup ruined. She slammed the door. The glass raddled all the way down the hall.

She went to her car and sat in it. Emily had a smile on her face. She was glad she took a drama course in college. The tears were all fake. Emily repaired her makeup. She wanted a day off. Emily wanted to get Sean and Arnold nervous. Emily went to some dress shops in town to buy dresses which button down the front for her sex-ed Class.

Jerry called Craig early afternoon to update him on what transpired the day before. "I have photos of the group that met at a diner yesterday. I know two of them but there are two I need to identify. I will send you the photos see if Emily can I.D. them. Oh, by the way another great lesson yesterday. Emily is a very good instructor, and you did a good job also. How does it feel to have your wife used as an instructional aid?"

"Actually, it was a great class I enjoyed it and Emily did also. She loves to instruct our youth." Craig said with pride.

"You really don't mind your wife nude and the young men touch her in intimate areas?" Jerry asked skeptically.

"That is right. The students are very polite, and they want to learn how to please a woman. We are performing a service. That is the way we look at it." Craig explained with pride.

"Okay I get it. Emily is one hell of an instructor to put herself out there so the young men can learn the basics." Jerry said with admiration.

"Send the photos to my email I will download them when I get home and show Em." Craig said before he hung up.

Emily arrived home as her husband returned from his golf game.

"What are you doing home so early?" Craig asked.

"I was ganged up on by Arnold and Sean." I pulled the teary-eyed woman stunt.

"Oh yah, I know that one. It took me a while to catch on to that trick. You pulled that on me a few times." Craig laughed and asked. "Did it work?"

"Like a charm my dear Like a charm. They are worried presently. Serves them right for what they are doing to me." And they both laughed.

"I have photos for you to look at. See if you know the characters?" Craig stated as he showed his wife the two photos he downloaded from his email.

They knew one he was the lawyer Fred Buster. It took Emily a while to figure out who the person was in the other photo.

"I know this guy, but he looks older. Wait! That is Ellis Smidt the third. He was in my home room in high school. He had a crush on me. Followed me all around. I felt bad for him he was so nerdy, but a very polite young man. I spent some time with him. He volunteered to help me with some of my after-school projects."

"I will give Jerry his name. He thinks Smidt is very rich something to do with a web domain he sold for a lot of money." Craig informed his wife.

"I will have to play it cool tomorrow the bobbsey-twins Sean and Arnold were all over me today. They told me I need to do as Arnold said or it will be my fault the college loses the funding. Blab, blab, blab." Emily stated sarcastically

Craig prepared dinner instead of dining out. Emily went to change. She arrived at the patio with a new short buttoned front dress which just came to her knees. It only had one button done in the center of her breast. As she walked to her husband. He could see she had only one garment on.

Emily walked over to the lounger and sat with legs spread to show her flower of life. "Well, my dear, do you see anything you like!" She stated in her best Betty Grable voice as she flicked an imaginary cigarette.

Craig set the grill to very low and knelt in front of his prostate wife. Pulled her to the edge of the lounger put her legs over his shoulders and buried his face in her pussy. The surprised woman let out a yelp at his surprise attack on her womanhood. Craig is not one to lick-da-slit much. Emily more or less has to beg him for oral.

"What he lacked in technique he made up for with enthusiasm!" She thought. "Aha my gadd!" Emily screamed when the orgasm overtook her.

The couple were shocked when they heard a voice. "Is everything okay over there or should I call the cops. Sounded like someone was either murdered or had a monumental orgasm." The unknown male voice stated with a laugh.

"All good all good." Craig stated as he went back to the grille to finish dinner preparation.

Emily stayed in the lounger with her lovely body on display for her husband's visual pleasure. She spotted the neighbor who made the comment and waved to him.

He gave her a thumbs up in return when he noted her exposed posture he stated. "That a new suit you just bought Emily?"

"Yes Howie, how do you like it?" Emily continued with the rhetoric.

"Looks great on you, bet your husband likes it?"

"I love it Howie, it is wash and wear, soft to the touch." Craig stated.

The banter ended with Howie's wife called him.

The couple had dinner, cleaned up, and watched the six o'clock news. Emily was still horny. She stripped her husband, threw her dress to the side. Stuffed his cock in her pussy and rode him reverse cowgirl, so she would watch Lester Holt at six-thirty.

With all the sexual contact the couple indulged in lately Craig lasts longer and this pleases his wife. She pleasured herself on his rod throughout the news show. She had three orgasms before he blew his load deep in her birth canal. She spun around still impaled and rested her head on her husband's shoulder until the remnants of her orgasm vanished. They watched TV and cuddled the remainder of the evening, watched the ten PM news, and went to bed.

Thursday morning the couple arose to a sunny day. Although slightly nervous Emily readied herself for the day. The couple followed their usual routine. Emily was out of the house to her classes and Craig to the course with a stop at Jerry's office on the way.

Craig went into the office and Greeted the P.I. "I have good news. Les Smidt is actually Ellis Smidt the third. He was in Emily's home room in high school. He had a crush on her. She took him under her wing as she felt sorry for him for some reason."

"Great Craig let me check him out and get back to you."

Craig left to get nine holes in before he had to meet Emily for the infamous FEH-101 class.

Emily had a good day until her last class and Arnold came to see her. "You are required to be nude for the duration of your class, or we will lose the grant." Her subordinate insisted.

"Okay I am done fighting it I will do whatever you say." Emily stated. "As this will be the last week!" she thought. She will talk to Jerry and she wants him to come with her to meet will the faculty who intimidated her.

Emily walked into the cafeteria as her husband showed up. "You look mad Em. What is the matter?"

"Arnold accosted me in the hall he demanded, I have to be nude for the duration of the class." Emily snapped at her husband.

"What are you going to do?" Craig angrily asked.

"I am going to do as he directed today. We will call Jerry tonight. I have a plan for the shitheads. It will be beautiful!"

Emily found a secluded table and Craig brought the trays of food over. She didn't discuss her plan with Craig they ate in silence. The Professor was pissed. Her husband knew better than to ask her anything. They finished the meal cleaned the table and they went to the dressing room.

Craig had to run to keep up with his wife. She was on a mission. Emily entered the room and removed her clothes as she muttered unrecognizable words they were almost like a growl. She threw her sports coat, blouse, skirt, and panties at her husband. She turned so he could unhook her bra and tossed that to him also. She grabbed her book bag and stormed out into the concourse without any acknowledgement of anyone who spoke to her. Emily entered the classroom and found Arnold leaned against the wall in the back with a smirk on his face. She slammed the door shut and gave him a look that could kill.

"Now that is much better Emily!" Still with the greasy smile on his face.

"It is Professor Steele to you Arnold!!"

"Tut-tut we are touchy today." Her assistant said still with the smirk.

Craig walked in just as Arnold uttered his last remark. "I think you better leave if you know what is good for you." Craig stated has he walked toward Emily's assistant. "You are talking to my wife and I don't like your tone."

Arnold scrambled to the door and stated as he hurried through. "Emily you have to stay naked until you get back into the dressing room."

"What are you going to do Em?"

"I am going to stay nude as he wants. Everyone has seen me naked already anyway. I have nothing to hide anymore."

The students started to file in. The last student in closed the door and locked it.

"Okay class where were we? Oh, I am instructing you on what pleases me." Emily said as she approached the exam table climbed onto it, put her feet in the stirrups and stated. "Craig why don't you watch as each of the young men try to arouse me. See if they remember what I like. Can you correct them if you find they are not performing the stimulation of my organs properly? Craig you can demonstrate the proper techniques if you need to."

"I would be glad to my dear........ I mean Em."

A student proceeded to each side of Emily. They commenced to massage' her breasts and tweaked her nipples. "Oh, both of you are doing a great job on my girls." The Professor said as she spread her legs more for a young man to gain access to her labia. He rubbed her lady lips together and she could feel her pussy moisten.

"You are massaging my wife's vagina just the way she likes. Now stick a finger in her and make the come here motion with your finger. She likes her G spot massaged." Craig directed.

This gave her the first orgasm of the day. Three others moved to take their places two on her breasts and one at her manhole. They also paid attention to the instructions; they could tell by their instructor's passionate moans of pleasure.

"Oh, you're doing great keep it up I am almost there." Emily stated as she pushed her pussy up to see if she could get more of her student's hand in her pussy.

"Time to have the next three." Craig stated as he was the timekeeper, to the disappointment of the three young men.

This rotation went on for the entire class time. Three young men pleasured the Professor at a time. By the time the class was almost over Emily had a monumental orgasm. Emily squired as she came on the unlucky student who massaged her pussy when she went off.

When the class broke up Emily rested for a few minutes before she and Craig headed back to the dressing room. She pubic hair was all matted from her cum, Moisture ran down to her knees and you could smell her sex odor within six feet of her.

Emily hurried to the dressing room after she waited a while in the classroom so most of the students would be in their next class. As the professor and her husband hurried down the hall to the changing room.

"Dad, Dad, where is mom?" A familiar voice called out in back of them, as the couple were in route to the dressing room

Craig turned to see his son Frank with his girlfriend Lesley Smith walking fast toward them. "What are you doing here Frank? Hi, Lesley how are you doing."

"Who is the naked woman Dad." Frank asked stunned to see an older woman in the college hall completely nude and it looked like she had sex by her condition.

Emily was rooted to the spot she could not do anything but turn and look at her son. All four had a deer caught in headlights looks on their faces.

"We can explain Frank. Follow us to the dressing room, Please." Craig pleaded with the younger couple.

Craig lead the way, Frank and Lesley followed, with Emily in tears in the rear. They all piled into the dressing room; Emily broke down in tears.

"They made me do it, they made me do it" She repeated.

Craig explained to Frank and Lesley what the facility did to Emily. Meanwhile Emily was curled up on a chair still nude.