Emily Steele Science Professor Pt. 06

Story Info
All well that ends well!
17.6k words
4.67
4.4k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers

Monday morning arrived. It was the last week of FEH-101 and hopefully Emily will transfer the baton of the course to Samantha Miles the college President's wife. Emily readied for the day as she usually does. She went to the kitchen nude as she hummed a catchy tune. She sat next to her son.

"I can't believe how far I have come to sit next to my son completely nude. I would have never in a million years thought I would do this six months ago. Not only I would sit nude next to my son but let him squeeze my butt cheeks as we dance and sit spread so he can see were he came out of. I am amazed how adaptable humans are." Emily thought as she hummed the happy tune.

"Mom why are you so happy." Frank asked.

"I have a great husband; lovely kids and I finally have a daughter who hopefully will stay in this area. She will be in our family thanks to you." Emily said as she gave Frank a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey there what are you doing mom you trying to seduce my man with that sexy body of yours?" Lesley asked with fake anger as she bounded in the room naked.

"No, I am just blessed I have such a wonderful family, and, in a few months, I will have another daughter also." Emily stated joyfully.

"Awe that is nice of you to say that. I love you to mom. Lesley said as she gave her mother-in-law a kiss on the cheek. She set the table and helped Craig with the meal.

"What about me I am working my fingers to the bone as your cook and what do I get?" Craig stated, with a laugh.

"I'd show you, but you have your pants on and I don't have time. Some people have to work you know." Emily stated, jovaly as she ate her breakfast.

Her outfit for the day was a suit with a skirt in powder blue, panties, and bra, in the color nude, with a pair of shoes with three in heels of an accent color to match her handbag. She gave her husband a kiss and said goodbye to the young adults and was off to work. She sang with the radio as she drove. It was a fast drive to the college. She arrived early; the road construction did not slow down traffic today.

Emily walked into her office and a few minutes later Miles came by. "Could you come to my office I need to talk to you." He asked.

"Sure, what do you need?" She asked as they walked side by side in the college concourse.

He ushered her into his office and shut the door. She removed her jacket and skirt before he could stop her. "Professor what are you doing?" Shocked by her exhibition.

"Didn't, I tell you I would be nude during meetings with you?" Emily stated as she slipped off her panties.

"Yes, you did, but I didn't think you were serious." He stated to her lady lips.

"I want to make sure we get the one hundred and fifty million dollars from the grantor and this is what they want of me. I am willing to do this for the students. Now could you unhook my bra please?" Emily stated and asked. "Could you document this meeting?"

"Okay, I will document that you are nude so we can show the grantor you are abiding by the contract." The College President said as he did a good two finger twist to unhook the Professor's bra.

"Now how can I help you Miles." Emily asked as she sat and crossed one leg over the other in a way to highlight her slit for the President's benefit.

"Ah, do you know if Frank wants the Dean's position?" He said as he riveted his eyes on Emily's pussy. "Ah, do you know if he can start immediately if he does" Still he talked to Emily's pussy. "Ah, if not would you take the position temporarily." He asked her pussy.

"Intriguing aren't they." Emily asked the President.

"Yes, they are." The president said mesmerized by Emily's exposed genitals. "What did you say, Professor?" Miles asked as he looked at the Professor's face for the first time.

"Vaginas are fascinating isn't that right Miles." Emily asked as she ran her fingers around her opening.

"Yes, they are, and I saw more over the weekend than I have seen in all my life before." He laughed and Emily along with him.

With the spell broken Miles stated. "I need help how can we do this."

"Call Frank see if he wants to come in tomorrow or this afternoon. If not, I will help out okay!" Emily stated.

"Good I will call Frank." Miles stated.

"Tell Sam to be here for the class tomorrow and she will participate also."

"Okay I will." Miles answered with joy. "I will see my wife nude and probed tomorrow hopefully" he thought.

"We finished can I get dressed?" Emily asked.

"If you want to, but you look good nude for a mature woman." Miles ribbed the Professor.

"So, your telling me Lesley looks better nude, then me because she is younger." Emily ribbed right back to put him on the defensive.

"Hook my bra will you Miles."

He did a grand job, Miles you didn't fumble with the hooks of the bra.

"What do you think Professor I'm more confidence now?"

See a little instruction from my husband and you're a professional now at the bra snap. Maybe that is something we should put in the curriculum next year. Bra Removal 101 or BR-101. Two-week course." Emily giggled and Miles burst out with a guff.

Emily donned her skirt, blouse, blazer, and was about to leave.

"Oh, I almost forgot there is a meeting today at four could you call your people to meet us. I will call your son Frank." Miles asked.

Emily called Lesley. "Gather the troops we have a meeting at four today. See if you can get Frank to come to the meeting, also Lesley. What do you think about being naked for the meeting?"

"I'm game if you are mom?" Lesley stated.

"I will let you know when you get here." Emily stated.

Craig had a meeting with Jerry. They decided to put all the information they had together, but not bring it forward unless the meeting at four today goes south. It was decided Jerry will have the information with him and give it to Lesley if they needed additional documentation, she could assemble documents for Emily.

The classes were a breeze. Emily went to Lunch and her son was there.

"I received a panic call from Miles he wants me to start as Dean right away?" Frank vacillated.

"Why are you hesitant." Emily asked.

"I don't know if I will be able to do the job?"

"You have dad and I to help you. Go for it, son we have faith in you and got your back."

"Thanks mom!" Frank said, and gave her a hug."

The students gave the couple a funny look.

"He is my son Frank." Emily announced loudly after she stood up.

The looks turned from funny to embarrassed as the students looked down at their meals. There was a murmur in the room and then many of her students looked at her with a smile and gave her a thumbs up. It was decided Frank will accept the appointment for Dean of Students on a provisional basis. The Professor and her son finished their meal while in light conversation and headed their separate ways.

Frank will delay his acceptance of the position until the four PM meeting. And the Professor will spend her afternoon to continue work on the CI-101 Syllabus.

Before Emily realized it, the troop entered her office. It was three thirty PM. "That time already?" She stated. surprised.

"Time goes by fast when your having fun!" Lesley stated in her jovial way. "What's the verdict mom, us girls strip down for the meeting?"

"No, we will see how it goes maybe at the meeting? I want to make it known we are not adverse to nudity, but we will decide when it is warranted." Emily stated emphatically.

The group discussed what the meeting will be about today. Hopefully the group will come to an agreement on the grant thus the Professor will be agreeable to nudity when she feels it needed as long as the President's wife is agreeable also.

"It is four PM." Lesley states.

"We will be fashionably late! I want to have all our ducks in a row. Let's go over everything again. We need to be ready for any eventuality with this meeting. I want it to be the last one, with the outcome in our favor." Emily stated, with tenacity.

The President with the grantor Les Smidt, Dr Whitman, and Graham Cracker were all present, who they will discover, he will be the Administrations, new lawyer. The assembled group waited impatiently for Emily and troop to arrive. They didn't show up until nearly four thirty.

"Sorry we are late we had last minute details to attend to, so hopefully this will be our last meeting." Emily said with enthusiasm.

After introductions were made the President stated. "Emily why don't you start."

"Thank you, Mr. Lowe. I would like to know what the grantor would want to donate the One Hundred and fifty Million dollars over five years to the College?"

"I would like to talk to Professor Steele in private for a few minutes if I can." Les Smidt asked humbly.

"Sure Mr. Smidt I have no problem with this are there any objections."

With none stated the two so the two left the room. There was buzz in the room as to what the two were in discussion about. The sidebar lasted for about fifteen minutes.

Emily came out of the meeting with Mr. Smidt, she stated triumphally. "I am happy to announce Mr. Smidt has graciously stated he will donate the full amount to the college without any strings attached. Therefore, I will do my part." She stated as she started to remove her garments for the second time today to the amazement of all present. "Lesley do you want to be part of this?"

"Sure, thing mom!" Lesley happily stated as she removed her garments, folded them, and put them on an empty seat as Emily did.

"Mr. Cracker we will need a ruling from you if a private college can have women instructor's nude, if they so desire. In the halls and the classrooms. I don't want any trouble with parents. We need to let them know of our policy.

"I will get right on the document Professor Steele." The lawyer stated as he talked to her breasts.

"Do you see any problems Dr. Whitman with my initiative?" Emily asked.

"No as long as you're doing this of your own free will I see no problem. Although it is quite strange you would want to be nude in public." Dr. Whitman also addressed the professor's breasts.

Lesley had her computer out she typed away happier than a lark she is nude in public.

"How about the male professors. Surely they will be able to have the same freedom as the women?" The lawyer asked to add that to the document.

"I don't see why not as long as they can control themselves when they see a lovely young lady in the hall or classroom. I don't want them to point at the young ladies with their penis." Emily laughed, all joined in at her levity. She then continued. "I think the administration should decide on that. I will leave that to Mr. Lowe and the Dean to decide."

"That brings us to my next question. Mr. Steele do you accept the position of Dean at this college?"

"I will on a provisional basis."

Everyone clapped. The President went down the list. The PI, Dr. Whitman, and Craig had nothing to add.

They came to the Grantor. "I understand that you have had parties these last five weeks and Dr. Steele paid for most of them. I would like to have you join me tonight my treat with your spouses or significant others." Les graciously offered, but in reality, he heard about the parties through the grapevine.

"Great as Professor Steele's social director I will set something up and email the address to all." Lesley said as she picked up the sign-in sheet with their cell phone numbers and email addresses.

The meeting adjourned and all left the room. Emily and Lesley to the amazement of the others walked out into the hall nude and to the change room which was on the other side of the building. Most of the classes were in progress therefore few students or faculty saw the nude duo in the hall. The observers were shocked to see the two women, one a woman in her twenties and they other a prominent Professor at the college, nude as they walked the halls, with two men who carried their garments and other dignitaries in the procession.

When the group arrived at the change room, the troop had to leave the door open there were so many. Lesley started to make calls as soon as she entered the room. Emily was in the hall she conversed excitedly with Craig, Frank, and Jerry. They had done what they set out to do. Get the money for the college.

While Lesley made the arrangements for the victory party let me tell you about some of the new persons who showed up today and expand upon the ones who you know already.

Dr. Whitman is the same age as Miles his wife is an ebony beauty named Sheila, he taught in college she is seven years younger than him. The Lawyer Mr. Cracker is thirty years old he graduated from this college and received his degree in law from Harvard where he met his wife Mindy, she is a year younger than he. The two couples have children. In case you wanted to know.

Now you may say the party will not be fun with the dignitaries who will be present! Hang on and you will see what happens.

Lesley with her organizational skills had this event set up within a half hour. She sent out a text with the invitation and the address of the venue.

The Steele's went home to change for what reason was unknown but anyway they did. The ladies donned evening attire with no undergarments. If that tells you something. The men in blazers and slacks. The Steele's were the first to arrive, with the other couples behind with the exception of Les he arrived alone at six PM. To Emily's sorrow. She will need to do something about that she thought as she went to Les and gave him a hug.

"Glad you could make Les, we are grateful for your very generous grant. I would like you to observe the FEH-101 class tomorrow if you have time." Emily stated, with empathy.

"Really I can attend the class? You don't mind?" Les said ecstatically. He is the same age as her oldest son Jack.They didn't know each other as Emily taught in a different High school than her son went to. She felt sorry from Les. She took him under her wing all through high school. He spent all his time to build a business and didn't take time to have fun. She will make it her mission to make sure Les has fun from now on.

"Of course, you are welcome to attend! Emily stated, and then whispered. "I think that Mrs. Lowe and I can give you some private tutoring if you like." She smiled at the lonely young man.

"You will help me even though I put you through all that trouble." Les stated in disbelief.

"You and Arnold went about promoting the course in the wrong way. Both of you should have shown me the course. We could have worked out the mechanics of it together. Instead, you tried to bully me and blackmail me to get what you wanted or in your case need." Emily stated in her instructor persona.

"You mean to tell me we just needed to talk to you, and you would have instructed the class?" He asked incredulously.

"That is right My dear Mr. Smidt." Emily stated as she patted him on the cheek.

Poor Les the sexy professor gave him a boner!

The next to arrive were Dr. Whitman with his wife Sheila they demanded your attention when they entered the room through no fault of their own. They displayed regal qualities in their mannerisms and speech. All that aside they were genuinely nice people.

Jerry with Katy arrived next. Katy was nervous when she saw the Whitman's but when they met Darrell, and Sheila the Whitman's eased her trepidation.

Graham and his wife Mindy arrived the blonde beauty was introduced to everyone and fit in nicely. Lesley immediately had a connection with Mindy they both have some of the same mannerisms.

The last to arrive were Miles and Sam. They immediately went to talk to the Whitman's as they have been to dinner with them many times.

Emily made it a point to escort Mr. Smidt around the room to meet everyone with Lesley. Les was in his glory he has never had the attention lavished on him as he has tonight. Emily and Lesley had Les between them. He strolled around the room with two beautiful women one on each arm.

After all the introductions were made, it was time to put the cards on the table so to speak. Miles arose and started the program.

"I would like to introduce the newest member to our facility My wife Samantha. She will work with Professor Steele in the FEH-101 Program.

"What is FEH-101 Professor Steele?" Sheila Whitman asked.

"It is a hands-on course to teach male students to respect women and how to interact intimately with the female students" Emily elegantly stated.

"I would like to learn more about this course." Sheila continued.

"Here is my opening will I be brave enough to walk through?" Emily thought. "If Mrs. Lowe is willing to help along with her husband, we could give all here a demonstration on the type of course it and what is covered? Or in this case uncovered." Emily stated, jovially with cautious optimism.

There was dead silence for about thirty seconds. Emily thought she went too far.

"I think that is an excellent idea. It gives Les a chance to see the program he contributed to and all here will see what we want to achieve as we move forward." The President stated, it was all bullshit he just wanted to see his wife naked and spread in front of the group.

"I don't know if I am ready. Why don't you show them Emily?" Sam stated almost in tears.

"Sam you need to step up. The professor wants to make sure you're ready this is a way to practice." Miles stated forcefully.

"I will pay you for your time tonight Mrs. Lowe if that helps." Les stated.

"Lesley what do you think we help Sam?' Emily states.

"I'm game mom!" Lesley stated as she started to strip.

Emily followed her daughter-in-laws lead,

"I'm in! Katy stated as she disrobed also.

Darrel and Graham looked at each other as their wife's did the same. The two ladies did not strip off.

"Is there something we are missing here?" Darrel asked the question that the other three thought.

"The meeting of the Full-Tan-Sun-Club Chapter sixty-nine will commence after the FEH-101 demonstration. There will be dancing until ten thirty tonight also." Lesley stated as she jumped into her role as activity director.

"I knew there was something I liked about group when I met them." Darrel stated. "So, all of you go to a nudist camp?" He asked.

"We have been to nude beaches when we are out of town but have never gone to a nudist camp. We figured it was too risky with the career Darrel chose." Sheila stated.

"We have gone to nude beaches also, but never to a nudist camp. We didn't think there were any around here." Graham stated.

"The camp is about two to two- and one-half hours from here it depends, where you live." Lesley stated.

"We went there for the first-time last weekend for instruction to teach FEH-101." Sam stated now excited as she started to strip off her clothes.

"Mrs. Lowe, I want you to conduct the class." Emily stated in her Professor persona.

"We need to set up three chairs in front of one of the tables. Craig and Miles, can you do that. Who wants to be the students?" Sam asked she was nude and used the chairs to mount the table. She reluctantly spread herself wide as the two women Sheila and Mindy watched on in amazement along with their husbands and Les.

"Sam!" Emily called to get the woman's attention, when Sam looked over Emily pointed to Les who was in the corner as he watched the nude women.

"Les, why don't you come over here and take the position in between my legs you can be my first student if you like." Sam stated.

"Really you want me to be your student!" He stated with surprise as he bolted toward the woman spread before him and jumped into the chair over the back."

Sam suddenly felt shy she wanted to close her legs but couldn't because Les sat between them. She turned red and looked to Emily for encouragement.

"You can do it Sam just like you did this weekend." Emily stated.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
809 Followers