Emily Waits for the Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was a different era though and now hair was not only frowned upon Emily had read where a lot of woman removed their hair everywhere these days, but when Emily looked at the wide triangle of still mostly light brown curls she knew that wasn't going to happen down there with her. Still, if Andy wanted...

"Get a grip Emily," she told her image before walking away, the absurdity of her making some playful kissing into more than it was hitting her, it was a clear sign it was time for bed.

***

Emily had gotten over her self-consciousness by the time their salads arrived and was actually beginning to enjoy sitting at the front window of the far-too-nice restaurant Andy had made reservations for. Nobody was laughing at the little elderly woman with the strapping young man, and as for Andy he seemed to be beaming with pride as he sat across from his date.

The meal was delicious, Emily admitted, and they dawdled over the last remnants of wine as they chatted and enjoyed the faint piano music coming from the lounge on the other side of the place. On their way out Andy herded her into the candlelit room and before she knew it he was holding her and dancing to the music, Cast Your Fate to the Wind, Emily recalled.

It was over too soon for Emily's liking and when Andy asked if she would like to stay there for a drink she considered the offer before declining.

"We could have a nightcap at my place," Emily suggested, and from the young man's expression it was clear that he preferred that option.

Emily's hands were shaking when she tried to put the key in the lock, and she was all thumbs as she fiddled around the kitchen trying to find something for them to drink, but sweet Andy said that he had enough to drink and would be happy with a glass of water, so they went to the couch with the glasses.

Before they sat Emily slipped off the blazer that she had worn to dinner, and when Andy saw the satiny sleeveless blouse she wore underneath he grinned like a kid at the candy store window. The moment they sat it was just like they had left off the time before. Andy was kissing her passionately and Emily returned the affection, and when his hand went to her breast and started to knead the doughy little orb through the layers of clothing she did not resist.

"Emily," Andy whispered as he kissed all around her neck. "I want you so bad."

"Andy," the widow almost sobbed as she was torn about what to do, his kisses making her shiver as the wine made her head spin, and then he was leaning over her.

"Want you," he repeated and then Emily was being leaned into the back cushion and her wrist raised behind her head as the nuzzling traveled from her neck and down her shoulder until he was nibbling under her arm.

"Ooh1" Emily squirmed as the butterfly kisses danced from the armhole of her blouse all the way up to the inside of her bicep and back down, nibbling and licking the spray of hair, and then she found her hand going down to the boy's crotch.

Andy groaned when Emily's hand found the bulge, and it would have been difficult to miss because it made a tent out of his slacks. Her slender fingers rubbed and pulled and she was just about to give in when she suddenly stopped both herself and Andy.

"No honey," she heard herself say.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm weird and pushy..."

"No, not at all," Emily corrected. "It's not anything like that. It's just that with the wine - I would rather wait. Tomorrow night?"

"Sure," Andy replied.

"Are you okay with that?" she asked.

"Of course. I'll wait forever if I have to."

"Tomorrow night," Emily repeated and then looked down and whispered, 'Can't let you leave like this."

The elderly woman leaned Andy back into the sofa and then tried to get her shaky hands to undo his belt, and after that came loose she lowered the zipper and tugged his trousers down.

***

Emily waved from inside the screen door as Andy drove off, and then she closed the door and went to the bedroom where she came face to face with a frightening sight in the dresser mirror. Her silver hair was a mess and her clothes were rumpled, and what lipstick remained was smeared.

"I know where the rest of that lipstick is," Emily said with a shake of her head, and after she lifted her blouse off she saw that the rest of her was a disaster as well.

Her brassiere, which might be as old as the lad who had dislodged it, was half on. Her left breast was exposed with the harness pulled up on the side of her, and when the senior reached up and cupped the sad little orb she shook her head. At one time her breasts, which were never large, were at least firm. Now the doughy thing didn't even fill her own tiny hands and their wasn't much there except for the fat brownish nipple.

As she unhooked it Emily made a note to search through her underthings for a bra in better shape, and that was true of her panties as well. Baggy granny panties would not impress Andy, but at least they contained the spacious growth of mostly light brown pubic hair which at least had thinned over the years.

Then again, the way Andy lavished affection under her arm, perhaps he liked hairy women. At this point in life Emily was happy she had anything to attract and gorgeous young man like Andy, and as she kicked off her panties she ran her tongue around the inside of her mouth. Emily knew she would have to brush before turning in but for now she savored the musky residue of the semen she had swallowed.

Swallowed. Emily couldn't believe she had done that, and who knows what the lad might have thought. Then again she had trouble believing what she had done on the couch to begin with. Blaming it on the wine was an easy excuse for her undoing Andy's trousers and tugging them down with the boy raising his butt, and then she had grabbed the elastic of the boxers, trying to unsnap a snap that wasn't there before yanking them down.

Any doubt that for whatever reason she excited Andy disappeared as his penis sprang from out of confinement, a rather large and quite erect organ which sprouted up from a nest of dirty blonde curls. She hadn't really thought about it before but she was stunned at the size of his manhood, a think and vein-riddled beige monolith which seemed to throb in front of her. She had thought of Andy as a sweet boy but it was clear that while he was indeed sweet he was not a boy. This was a man's equipment.

She shuddered just thinking about how after she knelt at his hip and held the base of Andy's thankfully circumcised penis she paused as she started to bend over. The head of his organ looked as big as an apple - of course it wasn't but the crimson crown seemed like it at the time - and there was a pearl of semen on the tip when she finally took him in her mouth.

Andy hadn't said anything but just rubbed the back of her neck and moaned a little when she finally began to move her lips up and down, and it must have been like riding a bike because it all came back to her. As her mouth went down she looked at how much of the organ was still not covered with her saliva, and a chill went down her spine when she imagined what this flesh and blood monster would feel like inside of her.

Then Andy was whispering her name and saying he couldn't hold back any longer, but she was too far into whatever twilight zone she was in because she kept sliding her lips up and down as his seed spurted into her mouth and against the back of her throat. She remembered gagging a little but kept going, trying to let the semen out the corners of her mouth as Andy kept cumming for what seemed like forever, and when he finally began to go limp he raised her head up and kissed her. Just like that, and Emily cherished that.

What she didn't like was her decision to have them wait another night. She had panicked when confronted with the choice but now in delaying it she would have 24 more hours to fret about it.

***

Emily looked at the outfits that were spread out on the bed, desperately trying to find the perfect one and eliminating the things Andy had seen her in before. This had gone on for about a half hour and all Emily had decided was that she was a nervous wreck. Just before that she had done and redone her makeup in an attempt to make her look perfect, but when she looked at her last effort and decided she looked like fool trying to look half her age, she had washed her face and just applied a little lip gloss and a touch up on her crow's feet.

Finally Emily made her decision before the ticking clock did it for her, and as she cleared the bed and put on her choice she took a deep breath and looked at the picture on the dresser. She was going to turn the photo of the happy couple face down but decided against it, and instead went out to wait for her guest.

***

Emily waited a moment before answering the doorbell and seeing Andy's smiling face but his smile disappeared when he saw Emily in her bathrobe.

"Am I early?" he asked in a panic but she shook her head and took his hand to bring him inside.

"No. Right on time," she smiled as she closed the door and locked it behind him. "I was having wardrobe issues so I chose this, you like?"

"It's fine - nice," Andy said of the pink bathrobe.

"I was also confused about dinner," Emily noted and was about to tell the lad she had something in the fridge they could eat later but Andy cut her off.

"No - that's good too. I'm too nervous to eat. Too excited," the mailman stammered and then moved close to the little lady as she held her arms open, and the embrace turned into a kiss that almost buckled Emily's knees.

"Me too," the silver haired senior agreed as she took his hand in hers and walked through the living room and down the hall, making the left turn at the end and bringing into the master bedroom the second man who had ever stepped foot in it.

"Nice," Andy said softly of the dimly lit room with the king-sized bed on the right, sheets already turned down.

Andy had no idea how long it took Emily playing with the lights until they seemed just right, and the light blue sheets on the bed had been washed twice with enough fabric softener to make them seem new, but he didn't seem to care because he only had eyes for Emily.

The little lady tried to keep her heart from racing as she untied the knot on the bathrobe, something she had rehearsed before Andy got there, and when she eased it off her shoulders she let it fall to the carpet behind her.

"Saw a woman do that in a movie long ago," she shrugged regarding the dramatics but Andy was looking at her standing there wearing just a light pink nightie that had been her "Saturday night nightie" years ago, and it was showing its age and well as everything beneath it because it left little to the imagination.

"Can't believe how pretty you are," Andy croaked, and when she saw the boy's eyes well up she was going to make a cryptic comment about it couldn't be that bad, but she didn't.

"Let me,'' Emily said as she came up to Andy, her eyes at the level of his Adam's Apple which was bobbing wildly as she began to unbutton the shirt, and while her trembling fingers slowed the process down she finally got it undone and eased it off his broad shoulders.

"Furry fellow, aren't you?" Emily quipped nervously as she ran her fingers through the just-right pelt of dirty blonde chest hair, squeezing the slight man boobs and tweaking his plump nipples.

After the boy shivered at her playing with his nipples she leaned down and suckled on them, first the right and then the left, and this made him moan aloud while whispering her name, cradling the back of her head with his hand. She felt herself being poked down below and she made no effort to avoid it, even leaning into the trouser bulge which she could feel through her satiny robe.

"I like to play too," Emily said as she looked up at Andy, and as she spoke she raised the arm that was in her scalp and lifted it enough to bury her face in the slightly scented pocket of his armpit.

"Omigod," Emily heard the surprised lad gasp as she kissed and nibbled under his arm, the tuft of hair soft and fine against her lips, and she went up and down the muscled armpit before she leaned back to see Andy's reaction.

Andy said nothing but he roughly hugged and kissed her, and Emily reached down to undo his belt, the trousers going down on their own. His erection made the boxer shorts tent out, and when she reached down to grab him she felt her nightgown getting pulled up. Her meaty paws were under the nightgown, grabbing her buttocks, and Emily tried to tense them up so they were as tight as they could be as he kneaded the once-pert cheeks.

Then the nightgown was rising again, Emily let the thing go up and off her and then felt herself being moved over to the bed. When she felt the edge of the mattress against the backs of her legs she sat down and pulled Andy's boxers down. Even flaccid, Andy's manhood was an impressive sight, and she reached out and cupped his meaty sac in her palm and gently kneaded the furry pouch.

Right away Andy's member came alive and after less than a minute his beige tool was pointing right at her. Emily kissed the tip and started to run her lips over the crown but the boy stopped her and reached down and pulled her all the way onto the bed. The lad climbed between the pale thighs and parted them further, exposing her furry delta and the pouting labia only partly hidden by the curls, and then he was lowering his face towards her sex.

Even though she knew what was coming the feel of a tongue dancing around her very sensitive area after so long made Emily gasp, and whether it was because Andy had a talented tongue or she was so horny it wasn't going to take much to arouse her, she found herself shivering and writhing in the sheets

All of the things that had gone through her mind about herself and her body beforehand disappeared as Andy went down on her enthusiastically. Emily's hands clutched at her breasts, plucking her nipples as she looked down and saw nothing but Andy's golden locks and his head moving around a bit. Her nerves were melting away as the senior lost herself in the boy's oral assault, but then it stopped and he was up on his knees and inching forward.

Emily's heart began to race as she looked at Andy's swollen manhood waving in front of him, and as he prepared to introduce himself to her intimately she started to panic because there had been nothing besides a finger or two in those parts in years, but she looked at his boyish smile and relaxed a bit.

Emily whimpered when she felt the sizable organ penetrate her, and she grabbed at Andy's arms as he leaned over her, squeezing his muscular biceps as her long forsaken orifice strained to accommodate the boy. Emily bit her lower lip as he slowly impaled her, and she nodded when she whispered, "you okay Emily?"

"Fine," she managed to grunt, and then the husky mailman began to work his cock in and out.

It didn't last long, but long enough for Emily to have a powerful orgasm while her arms and legs wrapped around Andy, who came right after she did. As she felt Andy's penis twitch deep inside of her as she filled her womb with his seed, the elderly woman's eyes filled up and she realized she had just done something she thought she would never do again.

"I didn't mean for it to end that quick," Andy started to say, but Emily shook her head and put her finger to his lips.

"It was wonderful," Emily corrected. "We were both excited, honey, but you were really good, and I thought it was sweet that you tried to be gentle."

"I got a little crazy at the end," Andy admitted.

"I did too, in case you didn't notice," Emily reminded the lad, and she shivered when his deflating organ slithered out of her as he went down to the sheets at Emily's side.

The two of them remained on their backs staring at the ceiling while catching their breath until Emily rolled onto her side to face her lover, putting her hand on Andy's chest and running her fingers through the hair. The mailman gave Emily his goofy smile and watched the pale wrinkled hand caress him as she leaned over and kissed the nipple mostly hidden in the fur.

"I never dreamed this moment would happen," Andy revealed and then amended his comment. "Actually I did dream it many times, but I never thought it would be more than a fantasy."

"Maybe this isn't really happening, and any second you'll wake up and look over at who you're in bed with," the silver haired senior remarked and then apologized when Andy gave her that look. "Sorry. I did promise to stop putting myself down like that."

"That's better," Andy responded and the older woman leaned over and first kissed the closest nipple again before wrapping her lips around it and sucking on it, drawing a delighted reaction from the lad.

"Like?" Emily purred as she kept nibbling on the stiffening bud while pinching the other one.

"Mmm..." Andy replied, and a short time later he sighed again when she felt the older woman's hand on his member, rubbing the underside of the organ which had been resting on his hip.

"I love this big guy," Emily heard herself say, and then after some more swipes of her hand from just above his scrotum to the tip of his cock she giggled. "Are you getting hard again?"

"Can't help it," was the young man's reply.

"Good," Emily said as she nibbled her way down Andy's chest.

Emily pulled the semi-erect organ upright and took him in her mouth, her lips going down to the stump and sucking as he grew longer and harder, and when he was again as hard as blue steel she climbed up and straddled him, the ache in her bones magically disappearing.

"Catch me if I fall," the senior giggled as she took the rigid tool and eased in between her labia before slowly lowering herself down on it.

"Gotcha!" Andy responded as he reached up and held Emily just above her rib cage as she began to move up and down.

"Won't be able to walk for a week" the older woman muttered playfully as she leaned forward and grabbed the top of the headboard for support, and she laughed when she felt her lover's hands slide up her sides.

"Am I tickling you?" Andy wondered aloud.

"In a nice way," was Emily's answer as she felt Andy's thumbs stroking her armpits, the soothing touch sending chills down her spine.

The joyful look on Andy's face as he looked up at her made Emily forget the way her little breasts sadly hung down and wiggled above the lad and she moved. As for the special ways the young fellow touched her, so eerily familiar and many ways, she chose to look at it as merely joyful happenstance instead of letting it bother her.

"Oh honey this is so good," Emily exclaimed as she rode him up and down like she was on a merry-go-round. "Not going to last long like this."

"I want to watch you cum again," Andy declared as her slid his hands out from under the older woman's arms and clutched her titties tight, kneading the very supple flesh as the nipples poked his palms.

"Gonna..." was as far as the spry senior got before her orgasm rose from the tips of her toes and made the room spin. Emily's grip on the headboard proving valuable as the orgasm made her woozy, and when it finally ended the dazed woman looked down at her lover with a grin equal to his.

"That was - wait,' Emily stopped as she felt his hardness still in her savaged insides. "You didn't cum."

"That's okay. I was too busy enjoying watching you," Andy explained, but Emily was having nothing of it.

"Well, I can't have you laying there unsatisfied," she said as she climbed off her young lover and positioned herself between the husky man's thighs, and as she looked she exclaimed with comic effect, "and look at you!"

"Your penis!" Emily announced as she lifted her erection upright. "Look at it! It's all swollen and red, and the veins are all bulging like the roots of a tree!"