Emily's Changes

Story Info
A woman goes through a few changes on the way to happiness.
9.3k words
4.6
8.1k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/26/2023
Created 10/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack was a smart guy, good with computers, but suffered from chronic low self-esteem. He had few if any friends and just couldn't connect with people. Every attractive woman he'd ever see would cross the street upon seeing him, and when he'd stop at the bar, all the young pretty girls hunting for boys would immediately pay their checks and go somewhere else. He felt as if he didn't even look human to them. Over time he fell deeper and deeper into a fantasy world, obsessing over superheroines and their sexy costumes. He once, only once, had a girlfriend, but it didn't last long.

Mistakenly believing she might share his fantasies, Jack had purchased a superheroine costume of mask, leotard, satin gloves, cape and boots. He hoped that upon seeing it she would take the hint to be his fantasy, but she stormed out and left him alone. "You don't want me, you just love that costume!" she yelled as the door slammed. He obsessed over that costume for years, desperately wanting someone to be that dream for him. He retreated from society, purchasing an old cabin in the woods far from others where he lived frugally with a telecommute job, nurturing this fantasy all the time as it was the only thing that could slake his never ending desire for someone to love him and see him as desirable.

Unknown to Jack, the cabin had another resident. Emily was a ghost, a disembodied mind and soul who had never found love when alive. As a ghost, Emily had forgotten who she had been in real life, when she had lived and all memories of family. Previous residents of the cabin had never noticed her at all as she was a quiet, gentle ghost, not a poltergeist. She had tried to speak with them to ease her loneliness but to no avail; she couldn't make things move and no one could hear her disembodied entreaties. Watching people as they came and went, she longed to find a way to connect with someone.

As she watched Jack day by day, she saw he was as lonely and disconnected as her. Observing his obsession with the costume Emily the ghost watched over his shoulder as he read his comics and surfed the Internet vainly hoping to ease his frustration. One night as his desires were at their peak she floated into the closet and attempted to inhabit that costume he held so dear. To her ghostly senses it shone brighter than the sun and seemed more real than any item she had ever seen in the cabin or anywhere she had drifted in the surrounding grounds. As she did, it filled out as if perfectly fitted to a shapely woman, the leotard bulging in all the right places as it floated in the air above the boots yet below the mask.

Tentatively she flexed the gloves and tried to move, finding that she had now become a living costume that could move as if alive. She could see but could not hear, taste or smell. She had a limited sense of feeling, but it was very muted. If she touched something with her gloves she could discern shape and mass, but not temperature. If she bumped up against other objects in the closet with other parts of her costume body, she felt nothing.

Jack's attention was still fixed on his comics as the living costume slowly opened the closet door and quietly moved aside and a little behind him. "Oh, Jack!" she thought. "I'm not fully real, but I would so like to get to know you!" Jack jumped up in the air in complete surprise. Her thoughts had been heard in his head!

"What...are...you?" he stammered, as he backed away. "Don't hurt me!"

Emily was similarly surprised. "You can hear me? Oh, please, all I want is someone I can talk to! I'm so lonely!" Curiosity and desire clashed with fear within Jack, as here was apparently what he had always most desired standing in front of him. But how?

"Are you real?", he said. "Have I lost my mind?" Emily knew how scary this must be for Jack and did her best to keep a safe distance.

"No, Jack. My name is Emily. I am a ghost who has lived in this cabin before you bought it, but I mean you no harm, trust me!"

"How can I hear you? Why are you here, and why do you look like that?" he cried.

"I believe it is because of your strong attachment to this clothing", she replied. "I have wanted to just be able to talk to you and get to know you since you arrived, but have never before been able to interact physically with anything here. I believe your strong feelings and desires have allowed me to merge with it and has given me the ability to speak with you telepathically. I cannot hear, as I have no body, but it seems we have a telepathic connection. As you speak I 'hear' the words you are forming in my mind."

Shaken to his core, he managed to sit down on the couch and tried to process what was happening. "All you want to do is talk?", Jack asked. "That's all?"

"Yes", she thought back at him. "I can feel my connection to these clothes weakening with your fear. Please don't let that happen, I only want the simple joy of companionship."

Looking at this living costume, the object of his greatest desire, curiosity tinged with a tiny bit of lust won out over fear. "OK. I'll do my best to hold that back. Let's try to get to know each other, but please, keep a distance for now."

That was enough, and the man and the costume started to talk. As the night progressed, Jack started to realize there was nothing to fear as the costume had not displayed any powers or been aggressive in any way. Conversation started to flow, and they learned they shared some interests. They both loved to read and learn, she had in ghostly form been watching some of the same TV shows he did, and they both loved the beauty of the woods surrounding the cabin.

The need for sleep overtook him and he soon was unconscious on the couch. Living costume Emily, with no body, had no need for sleep, but spent the night exploring her new existence as the living costume. She could hold things in her gloves as if they were real hands, but she possessed only the strength of a normal woman. Her sight perception was actually somewhat enhanced; she could see not only light, but also heat. "That's handy", she thought. "That makes up a bit for not being able to feel hot and cold." Fascinated by the man before her, she crept closer as he slept, and gently put her glove on his hand. In shock, she realized that if she touched him, it felt warm as if her glove was a real hand! "It must be our connection!" she realized. "I have only the faintest connection to the rest of the world so all I can sense is whether a thing is there or not; but he is my tether to this reality and is thus fully real to my touch!" Thrilled at this shred of human contact that had been denied her so long, she held his hand all night long in her gloves until he started to stir. Not wanting to frighten him, at that point she went to the kitchen.

"I bet he'd like some morning coffee", she thought. As he woke he was greeted with the smell of freshly made coffee and could not figure out how that could be. "I made some coffee for you, Jack" came a gentle voice within his mind. "Please come in to the kitchen and let's talk some more." He went in to find a living costume sitting at the kitchen table, and a hot cup of java at the other side. A gloved hand beckoned him to sit across from her and he heard "Please, join me" in his mind.

He did, and with the resolve that comes with having slept, they started to learn about each other. "Emily," Jack said, "It is somewhat embarrassing that you inhabited that particular costume. That's always been a secret of mine."

"Jack," she replied, "I've been watching you ever since you came to this cabin. I don't think you have any secrets from me, not that I could tell them to anyone. These clothes were far and away the thing that had the most of your energy associated with them. They must be very special to you."

"Yes, they are, " said Jack, "but I'm embarrassed to admit why."

Emily said, "You can be honest with me. I've seen you and your comics and seen all the websites you go to when you believe yourself alone. Your focus upon this is the reason why I can exist at all in a physical way. It pleases me no end to have this chance, and I'm grateful if I now look like something you like so much."

Turning a bit red, Jack admitted, "Yes, I fantasize about superheroines and their sexy costumes. I've always wanted to have a woman love me enough to dress that way for me, but it never happened. And," he paused, "my most irrational fantasy has been beyond being loved and having sex with a woman in such a costume." With clear agitation, he finally said it. "With my withdrawal from most of humanity, I've become obsessed with the idea of a living costume that desired me and wanted to please me any time and every day, as there could never be a woman that would want me so much." Looking defeated and broken, he finished. "It's selfish and likely even hateful to want a non-human lover to the point of giving up on humanity, but it is what it is. Continuous rejection coupled with my lack of self-esteem has made me feel I never was part of humanity in the first place."

Emily paused for a moment and then her voice again sounded within his mind. "I understand. I'm quite happy that I now look attractive in your eyes, and I hope that it doesn't frighten you that I have this form. If fate has allowed me to in some way make your fantasies be visually satisfied, I am more than willing to accept it as the trade for your making my fantasy of being able to communicate with another come true. But please understand, while I like you very much, this existence is so new to me that your human concepts of romance and sex are still foreign. So I ask you, please, while I may look like your sex fantasy, I'm not at this point ready for anything other than friendship. Should that be your only goal here, I'd rather go back to being a disconnected ghost. I may not look the part, but I have a mind and soul and personality, and I need to be treated as a woman, not a thing."

"That won't be easy for me, Emily. A man wants what a man wants. But I respect your position and will try my best to be a gentleman."

Weeks passed and the two started to become housemates and friends. They played games and watched TV together and soon all of Jack's fears were gone. This living costume was truly gentle and kind, and he was beginning to feel affection for the kind and gentle soul inhabiting that costume. Soon they even began to share mundane activities together and became housemates.

She found that she could modify her costume self in small ways. She could change the size and shape of the costume pieces, and the material they were made of, and with girlish delight she would be a slightly different costume for him each day. "Jack, our bond must be growing stronger, as I now can exert some control over my costume body!", she thought to him.

In response, Jack offered encouragement. "That's wonderful, Em. It does my heart good to see you happy like this. Perhaps as our relationship continues to grow, you might even discover other things you can do."

Before long, with fear abated, Jack's fantasies started pushing to the fore. He started dreaming each day of ways to seek physical contact with the living costume. She -- and he now only thought of her as she, never it -- was the embodiment of his dreams. Just looking at her across the room made him hard. But remembering his promise, he went slow. Incidental contact in the kitchen. A gentle touch on the shoulder of her leotard of grasping her glove for a moment. It was torture, but all he could dare. Going too fast at this point might mean the destruction of this dream come true. Little did he know that his touch, and his alone, was the only touch fully real to her, and she craved it every bit as much as he did.

Emily, was warming to him too, but more romantically than sexually. Jack remembered the wise words of his grandfather. "Jack, my boy, there is only one rule to romance. A man gives love to get sex, but a woman gives sex to get love. Pay it forward." So he took colder showers, worked a little harder in the yard, and tried not to overdo his advances.

As she never had to sleep, she would read books or watch TV on silent with captions, or surf the internet when he slept. She was alternately fascinated and horrified to learn more of the world, and slowly her tastes moved from documentaries and news to watching anything romantic. "Have to study up on all this, forgot all my womanly wiles as a ghost!" she thought to herself.

One fine fall day, as they were walking hand in glove along the forest trails, he heard her voice in his mind say "Jack, I'm growing quite fond of you, but I worry that you can't feel that way about me."

"No, Emily, the feeling is mutual. I'm afraid to ask, but is it possible that we could be more than just friends?"

"I'd kiss you right now, you big lug, if only I had lips!" He loved looking at her domino mask floating above that ever-so-sexy costume, but it was true. She had no face behind that mask, no eyes to show her emotion, and a domino mask has no lips.

"I have an idea!" he cried, and they made their way back to the cabin. "Can you change the form of your mask to be a full-face type?". She was confused, and so he showed her a picture of the white full-face types used in craft projects.

"I never thought you'd like seeing me with a shape like that, but I think so.", she thought to him, but as she could transform the shape of each of her costume parts, after a moment it was so. "I don't like this shape", she thought to him. "It's a little creepy."

"You won't need to stay this way for long," he said. "I just want to try something." Getting out a paintbrush and some bright red paint, he painted a pair of shiny, pretty lips on the white mask. "There, that's more feminine now, isn't it"?

She looked in the mirror and thought back "Yes, but I don't see how this will help. It's not like I can move this mask like a real face. I can move the mask as a whole up and down or back and forth, as you know, but no matter what material I make my mask out of, I've never been able make it act like a face."

By now the paint had dried. Jack leaned close to her and kissed those painted lips, deeply. Emily, startled, reverted back to her standard domino mask. But the lips remained floating in the air! "Sorry, Emily, but I had to see if you could inhabit just one more little piece." To her surprise, the paint had become something flexible and they did indeed move just like real lips, despite not being connected to anything. She couldn't talk with them -- no body means no breath -- but there are other things lips can do!

The costume quickly embraced Jack and started kissing him with those disembodied lips over

and over again. "You wonderful, creative man!" echoed in his mind.

"I hoped that our first kiss would be a deep enough connection to cause small changes in your form that we both wanted." he said. "I'm so glad the guess was correct!"

As she held him in this first romantic embrace, he could not get enough of the soft curves of her leotard, seeming to have a body within where there was none. There was solidity to her gloved hands, waist and breasts, despite nothing within. Lust overtook him and he started kissing her back, and she did not mind in the least. The man and the costume had become a couple.

With barriers broken, the romance accelerated. Emily loved that whenever he touched her or she touched him, despite being made of spandex, leather or satin it felt totally real. Gingerly, she caressed his face with her satin gloves, and then started moving down to touch his chest. "Jack, I have come to love you."

"Emily, I love you too. Please stay with me and I will do anything to make you happy."

"Oh, Jack," her honeyed tones echoed within his mind, "I wouldn't want to be anywhere else or be with anyone else. But please, I still don't fully understand your bodily urges. But I know what I can do for you now. And if that bulge in your pants is any indication, you've gotten over my not being human too.". The long, slender fingers of her gloves traced the landscape of his face. First the eyebrows, then the eyelids, then the hollows of his cheeks.

Jack's dreams were coming true. This living costume was going to be his lover! Her satin gloves slowly moved downward and opened his pants. She gave him a gentle hand job, providing a level of pleasure that surpassed anything a mere human could offer. Her touch was light as a feather, and he was over the top with joy. "Emily," he barely was able to say, "I'm going to cum soon..." and then he erupted. With surprise, they saw his spunk instantly absorbed into the costume, leaving nothing behind.

While he attempted to process this bit of magic, Emily's sardonic tones rang within his mind. "Well, now. I sure am glad I don't have to climb into the washing machine after this!" They both fell apart at that one, Emily's laughter echoing within his mind, and Jack held onto her spandex arms for support so that he wouldn't fall of the couch.

"Emily, love, is there something I can do for you in return?" he said, breathlessly.

"I'm not certain I'm ready, and I'm not certain how." came the mental reply. "Please let's go slowly, but I am happy to help you find release this way. Don't hold back any longer, ask when you need this."

Winter began to come in earnest and snow fell in the forest. As the plants died back and the world grew cold, Jack and Emily's relationship slowly grew hotter. A kiss on her magic lips or on her mask, a pat on her leotard, a quick embrace became the norm rather than the exception. And she would obligingly give him release with those soft, sexy, smooth gloves, and every time his ejection was magically absorbed, during which she felt a surge of energy. Cuddles on the couch watching a movie, sleeping in her embrace, playing games, left Jack in a fog of happiness the likes of which he thought could never exist for him. With this ever deepening connection, Emily found that the mystical ability to move the costume with her mind had grown a bit stronger, and she was now able to extend that to move small objects telekinetically.

As the holidays neared, Jack and Emily sat across from each other at the dining table, their fingers hovering over the Scrabble board in anticipation. Emily moved her glove toward the bag of tiles as Jack watched in fascination. He never grew tired of looking at the magical entity he loved. She had no body inside that costume, but there was a soul and a mind inside that had captured his heart. "I swear, Em, if you're using your powers to give me bad tiles again..." Jack teased, his eyes twinkling with mirth. Through their telepathic link, he could hear her laughter, bright and clear.

The empty mask looked directly at him. He was certain that if there were eyes behind that mask they would be stern to match the curl of her floating, disembodied lips. "I wouldn't dream of it, love," Emily replied, her voice echoing in his mind. Her satin gloves moved the tiles around, spelling out a word.

Jack chuckled, shaking his head as he drew his next set of tiles. "Sure, Em. Sometimes I think you've developed X-ray vision to look at my tiles."

"No I have not, and I certainly don't need X-ray vision to know that you can't find a word to play," Emily retorted, her telepathic voice full of humor.

Their playful banter continued as they took turns, each trying to outdo the other with their words. Despite Jack's teasing, Emily played fairly, not using her powers, as she always did. "Would you like a drink, hon?" sounded in his mind.

"That would be lovely." She waved a glove in the air, and in the next room the refrigerator opened and closed by magic, a cold beer floated into the room, set down on the table and opened itself. "Thank you, dear. You are just magical."

As the game progressed, Jack found himself falling behind. He couldn't help but chuckle at the absurdity of it all. A mundane Saturday playing a game, but across the table sat an ethereal vision that was his greatest fantasy come true. He said, "Emily, you are the most wonderful person in the world. I love you with all my heart."