Emily's Home Life Changes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everything was on me Oliver announced that the desert table was now open and people moved in and started helping themselves.

Unsurprisingly, my tits and pussy got cleared first but people were spooning the gooey food from other parts of me to my tits and pussy.

Before long the gooey food around my pussy was getting mixed with my pussy juices and fingers were encouraging my pussy to produce a lot more. Another thing that raised my arousal was that Oliver got the large aerosol of squirty cream and kept putting the nozzle into my vagina and squirting the cream inside me. That was a weird, but nice feeling. Thankfully it was just quick blasts. I hate to think what having the whole lot squirted into me in one go would have done to me.

I was slightly surprised to see a couple of the straight women finger fucking me and then licking the mixture of cream and my juices off their fingers.

When everyone had had enough deserts Jack untied me and told me to go and have a quick shower. I did, and when I got back he told me to get back on the table. I did so, wondering what was in store for me.

This time when both Jack and Oliver tied me down Jack added 1 more rope, round my waist. I knew just what was going to happen to me when I saw Oliver walking towards me with a big grin on his face and the remote vibrator and the magic wand in his hands.

I too was smiling as he pushed the vibrator inside me and lay the magic wand close to my pussy. I watched as he opened the app on his phone and I gasped as the vibe burst into life. Oliver then passed his phone around the room letting everyone have a go at controlling the vibrator.

I was in both heaven and hell as my body writhed about, totally out of my control. I orgasmed twice within the first couple of minutes.

Then Oliver held up the magic wand and offered it to anyone who wanted to use it on me. I gasped and thought that I was going to die as at least half a dozen people got up and formed a queue.

Needless to say that I didn't die, nor blackout, although I was sure that I was close to the latter a couple of times as orgasm after orgasm rolled over me.

When it finally stopped I was totally exhausted and I just lay there as people started leaving, quite a few coming over to me, thanking and praising me. I was in no fit state to respond.

When everyone had left Jack untied me then carried me to the shower. He stripped and climbed in to help wash me before drying me and carrying me to my bed.

I was asleep before my head hit the pillow.

It wasn't Oliver who woke me, it was Jack, kissing me on my forehead and telling me that it was time to get up.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Seven. We're going hiking, remember?"

"Oh yes, can you get me something suitable to wear please?"

I looked out of the window and saw that it looked like it was going to be an okay day I didn't really fancy walking around a wood in the cold and rain.

By the time I was out of the shower I was feeling quite good, what's more my pussy wasn't sore. Jack had got out a very short, flared skirt, a thin tank top, a jumper and my trainers.

"That should do for you at this time of the year. you'll probably want to take the jumper off once the sun warms things up."

"Thanks." I replied wondering if those skimpy clothes were really appropriate for hiking in Epping Forest.

After a quick bite to eat we set off with Jack carrying a backpack with goodness knows what in it. We were soon on the underground heading for Chingford with Jack reminding me to keep my knees apart so that the people sitting opposite me got a good look at me pussy.

At Chingford we got off and Jack got out a map. After studying it for a minute or so we set off walking, thankfully at a reasonable pace. Before long we were in the woods with not a building in sight and only a few people as well. I was finding it hard to believe that I could feel like we were in the middle of nowhere when we were so close to London.

We were talking as we walked, talking about all sorts. Jack told me that Oliver would be leaving in the morning and not coming back. I again asked him if he wanted me to pay more rent. He laughed and told me that having a little, naked fuck buddy was payment enough.

"I hope that you don't think that I'm selling my body to you for cheaper rent Jack?"

"Hell no Emily, we have a mutual agreement that suits us both, You'd make a great prostitute but you are not one."

"You know what would suit me more Jack?"

"Go on."

"Well now that there's just going to be the 2 of us, how do you fancy being naked all the time as well?"

"Hmm, I guess that I could do that, but I'm not stripping down in the entrance hall like you do. People coming and going love to see a naked girl but a naked man could easily get a few complaints."

"Fair enough. It's a strange world that we live in, everyone bangs on about equality but there's no equality in clothes, I mean women can get away with wearing next to nothing most of the time but men are expected to wear thick pants and trousers. I think that everyone should be allowed to wear as much or as little as they want, wherever they want."

"In principle I agree with you but there'd have to be a few exceptions like protective clothing for hazardous jobs or crash hats for motorcyclists and bikers."

"And I guess that there are places where people shouldn't be allowed to cover their faces for security reasons."

"True. Okay, starting tomorrow evening, I'll be as naked as you in the apartment."

"Does that mean that you are going to shave your pubic hair off? You did say as naked as me."

"Okay, but I think that that should be one of your jobs Emily."

"That sounds like fun, we'd better set the morning alarms for 30 minutes earlier."

"You're enjoying this slavery a but too much Emily. I might just have to spank you or something."

"Don't you think that having to walk around out here wearing next to nothing isn't punishment enough for me?"

"No, you're enjoying this."

"You're right there, it's beautiful here, so peaceful, so fresh, so back to nature. It makes me want to strip completely, really get back to nature."

"I would let you strip completely Emily, but not right here, too many families. We might find a place further round the walk."

"You're right, I hope so, my tan is starting to fade."

"Maybe we should go on a winter holiday, just the 2 of us."

"That would be nice but it would have to be somewhere that I can be naked most of the time."

"We'll have to see what we can find."

Just then a couple of men on bikes came wizzing passed us, one of them wolf-whistled, presumably at the amount of bare legs that I was showing.

"Glad that you like them." I shouted after them.

"Can you roll the top of that skirt over so that you're showing a bit more?" Jack asked.

I smiled and did it. I smoothed my hands down the front and back of it and I could feel my bare slit and some of my butt cheeks.

"You want me like this?" I asked.

"Yes, for now. We'll see who we meet along the trail."

I'd taken my jumper off shortly after we'd started walking and I'd checked my nipples when I took the jumper off. They were making small bumps in my thin top but when I looked down now the bumps were a lot bigger. I smiled, and we kept walking.

We came across some really nice, and unexpected for near London, sights and we stopped a few times to take in the beauty and peace and quiet. One time we stopped and sat on the grass for a while. There was no one else around and Jack leaned over and told me to spread my legs. Then he played with my clit and fingered me until I orgasmed.

I don't know why but having an orgasm out in the open in England on a pleasant day was really nice and very satisfying.

That wasn't the only orgasm that I had that day, a bit further on we saw a little secluded grassy area just off the track, and Jack led me to it and told me to get naked. We then had a great fucking session in lots of different positions, it was amazing and when Jack finally filled my pussy he collapsed on the grass next to me. We just lay there for ages, looking up at the sky and the planes flying past and wondering if they were going to some exotic place where everyone was naked.

Reality kicked in a bit later when we heard some kids that sounded like they were coming our way so we quickly got dressed and continued our walk.

A bit later we started to hear motorcycle engines, lots of them, then we arrived at a car park that was full of motorcycles with a lot of leather-clad, big, hairy men. I have to say that I was a little scared, I mean I've heard stories of hells angels and what they do to girls.

Jack told me to relax, that he didn't think that this was a hells angels meeting, just some like-minded guys meeting up for, or after a ride out.

That proved to be very true, as we walked through the bikes to the cafe we got a lot of friendly comments and I got a lot of nice, not rude, compliments. We went into the cafe and got a drink and snack and sat at a table. Before long, half a dozen, big, hairy guys in leathers were talking to us and I quickly realised that they were really nice guys.

When we'd all finished our coffees they invited us to have a look at their bikes that they were obviously very proud of. Now, as you may remember, I know a bit about motors and I like bikes, big bikes, and as we walked out with them I imagined myself riding a big Harley, totally naked, out in the warm countryside.

Two of the bike that belonged to the guys were big Harleys. As we were looking at them the guys were telling us all about them. Okay, I didn't understand all of what they were saying, but it was obviously more than Jack understood and I was happy that he didn't drag me away from the guys.

Then 1 of them asked me if I'd pose for them sat on the bikes.

"Me, pose naked on 1 of those? No, I couldn't, I."

I got interrupted by 1 of the guys,

"We didn't say anything about posing naked, but yes please, you'd look amazing naked with something hot and throbbing between your legs."

Both Jack and I laughed at the old joke then Jack told me that I could if I wanted to. Well, my top and then my skirt were off in no time and I was naked in a car park out in the forest, in amongst something like 100 big motorcycles and some of the owners.

It was a good job that everyone there was an adult and that we were miles from civilisation, well apart from the cafe.

All the guys wanted photos of me on their bikes and I had a lot of fun pretending to ride them and laying back on the seats with my legs either side of the tanks. What's more, the guys loved taking photos of me like that, most of the photos being taken from the front of the bikes so that they got my spread pussy in the shot.

Just as I thought things were coming to an end 1 of the guys asked me if I wanted to go for a short ride with him. I was both shocked and excited, especially when 1 of the guys offered me a helmet to borrow. I looked at Jack and he nodded his head.

"Okay, yes please." I said.

Two minutes later I was on the back of a bike and I literally did have something hot and throbbing between my legs. We didn't go far, only a couple of miles, but it was an exhilarating experience and I nearly orgasmed as I held on tight to the big guy in front of me. I saw a handful of other bikes on the road, and a few cars, and I'm happy to say that no one crashed after seeing a naked girl on the back of a bike. I had images in my mind of the guy continuing and riding right through the centre of London with me behind him. I giggled to myself at the thought.

All too soon we were back in the car park and I was climbing off in a very unladylike way, much to the delight of Jack and the other guys who were watching me.

I took the helmet off and handed it back to the guy who had leant it to me, then turned to guy whose bike I'd been on, put my arms around him, well not all the way, my arms weren't long enough, then gave him a big kiss on his bearded cheek.

Jack handed me my skirt and top and I put them on before thanking the guys again and saying goodbye.

As we walked out of the car park Jack asked me if I'd enjoyed the experience.

"Yes, it was totally amazing. One day I'm going to get a Harley and ride it around totally naked but I think that I need to grow a bit first."

"Well Emily, I once saw 2 German girls riding big bikes around a car park and I wondered what they were up to. Then when they stopped it was next to a big curbstone and I saw that they were quite short and needed the height of the curbstone to touch the ground."

"Wow, I wonder how they managed at road junctions or traffic lights?" I replied, but I had to admire their determination to get around on big bikes.

A bit down the track I told Jack that I needed a pee. He looked around, saw no one then told me to take my skirt off and have the pee right there where I was. I smiled and took the skirt off. Then I spread my legs, thrust my hips forward and let rip.

"See how far you can get it Em."

I leant back a bit further and watched my pee shoot about 3 metres in front of me.

"I don't think that I could get it that far Em. You know I once knew a lad who could pee right over a car, length ways. It was his sort of party trick when we were out boozing. How the hell he did that I will never know and I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't see it."

"Wow," I said as my stream slowed then stopped. "I doubt that I could do that."

"Well have to try it sometime."

I put my skirt back on and we continued back to Chingford.

The train ride back to the apartment was 'interesting', a group of 5 or 6 rowdy teenagers got on and came and stood near us. Jack had sat a couple of seats away from me so that he didn't appear to be with me. He didn't want to put people off from staring and my bare, uncrossed legs and pokey nipples.

The teenagers were looking down at me and making comments about being able to see my bare pussy. One of the girls with them was saying that I must be a prostitute and a couple of the boys then asked me how much I charged for a blowjob or a fuck.

I stared at them for a couple of seconds then replied,

"A hell of a lot more than you can afford."

"So how much for a proper look at your pussy then?" Another asked.

"Oh looking is free." I replied as I lifted my feet up onto the seat and spread my legs.

That got a few unpleasant comments from the boys and the girls but I didn't care, I was enjoying their eyes on my bare pussy.

I stayed like that for a couple of minutes until the train started to slow as it pulled into a station. I was disappointed as the teenagers got off leaving me flashing a young couple sat opposite. I smiled at them then lowered my legs and said,

"What?"

They didn't say anything and when I looked at Jack he was just smiling.

It was only another couple of stops for Jack and I and when we got off Jack stood beside and below me on the escalator. Anyone coming up behind us would have seen his hand under my skirt fondling my butt and rubbing his fingers along my slit.

As we walked back to the apartment I thanked Jack for a wonderful day and asked him what I could do to thank him. He told me that I was already thanking him enough.

Oliver was busy packing all his belongings into 2 suitcases but not busy enough to not tell me to bend over the table for him to fuck my butt. Once he was done he said,

"I'm going to miss fucking you Emily and there's one thing that I really wanted to do with that butt of yours and I guess that this will be my last chance, so you get on the table and get your feet behind your head.

As I did so I was thinking that I wouldn't miss the way that he treats my body and judging by the position he had told me to get in he wasn't going to fuck my asshole again.

Oliver went away then came back with 4 pieces of rope and he tied both my ankles and wrists to the table legs at the same end of the table. My butt and very wet pussy was up in the air for them both to see.

Oliver then pushed the remote controlled vibrator into my vagina and turned it on. As I started to enjoy the vibrations I suddenly felt something come down hard on my buttocks. I opened my eyes and saw Oliver with a leather belt in his hand and a big grin on his face.

"Can you video this for me please Jack?" Oliver asked.

I watched Oliver punishing my butt and playing with the controls of the vibrator, and Jack using Oliver's phone to record all the action, for a long as I could, but the combination of the leather belt hitting my butt and the vibrator shaking my insides, took me to a place that I wasn't sure that I wanted to be.

That was until I realised that an orgasm was building inside me.

After another 3 or 4 swats and Oliver adjusting the vibrator to its maximum speed, my tears gave way to moans of pleasure and my body jerking about got worse.

The orgasm exploded out of me with my moans and swearing being loud enough to wake the neighbours. Just as my orgasm started to subside, Oliver moved a little and the next swat landed lengthways along my slit. The pain and pleasure was unbelievable as I went up there again.

Two more times that belt landed lengthways along my slit before I vaguely remember hearing Jack telling Oliver to stop. He did, and I slowly managed to asses the state of me. My butt hurt like hell, my pussy hurt like hell, there was still tears on my face, my heart was pounding, my nipples were throbbing and the vibrator was still trying to blend all my internal organs together.

I saw Jack reach for Oliver's phone and the vibrations stopped. I took a few deep breaths the saw Oliver walking away. Jack started untying the ropes and my legs sprang up a bit before I lowered them to the table.

"Are you okay Emily?" Jack asked.

"Yes, no, ... I will be, just give me a couple of minutes."

Jack reached to my head, stroked my hair and watched my chest heaving up and down. My heart rate slowly returned to normal and I looked up at Jack.

"That was different." I said as I reached down and pulled the vibrator out of me. "I don't know if I want to do that again."

"Don't think about it right now Em, let's get you into the shower then take it from there."

Jack scooped me up into his arms and my feet touched the floor again in the shower.

"Can you clean me please Jack?"

Jack stripped then climbed in. He held me to his front and turned the water on. I swore as the cold water hit my back then ran down over my hot butt.

"That's nice." I said, referring to both the cold water on my butt and Jack's cock that was getting hard and pressing on my stomach.

After a minute or so I looked up at Jack and said,

"Lift me up."

He did and my legs went around him and I felt his cock at my vaginal entrance.

"Fuck me." I said and felt Jack loosen his grip on me.

I sighed as I felt his cock bury itself deep inside me.

"Just hold me right there please."

He did, and I relaxed and enjoyed the feeling. About a minute later I decided that I wanted Jack to fuck me and I started rotating my pelvis. Slowly at first, then getting faster and faster. Jack responded by just thrusting his hips back and forward. His cock wasn't moving much inside me, but it was enough for us both to cum.

Two orgasms over and a short rest later, Jack lowered me to the floor then turned up the shower heat and started soaping me.

"How's you backside feel Emily?" Jack asked as he rubbed me with the towel.

"Not too bad actually, what does it look like?"

"Cute as ever, red but not too red, and no skin damage. It should be back to normal within 24 hours or so."

"Good, can I go to bed now please?"

"Sure, do you want anything to eat?"

"Not right now, maybe I'll have a midnight snack."

I went and lay on my bed, on my stomach with my legs spread wide. I was asleep within a minute.