Emily's New Master

Story Info
Colonial era slave gets new home.
5.8k words
4.52
129.2k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Melody for her suggestions and encouragement. A real life ebony angel.

Disclaimer: This piece is only historical fantasy. It's just a different setting for an erotic story. The situation and dialogue is intended to reflect a time and place. There can be no denying that slavery was a crime against humanity. However, there must have been moments of interracial passion, tenderness, and love (Thomas Jefferson / Sally Hemmings). No stereotyping is intended. The author recognizes that anybody can be offended by anything if they look hard enough, but hopes this won't be the case. It's only Literotica.

This is a portion of a longer work which begins during the American Revolution. Here is a brief prologue: Alexander Nash, an apprentice to Benjamin Franklin, becomes one of the world's greatest inventors and thinkers. After the war, he builds his laboratories, factory, and mansion near the coast of Charleston, SC. In 1784, Nash inherits three female indentured servants from a dying relative. The relative knows that Alexander won't abuse the black woman and two white women. Alex gives the women their freedom, but they stay with him. By 1799, Alexander Nash is sharing his mansion and bed with about a dozen freed female slaves and indentured servants. In this story, a new slave arrives at the mansion as payment of a debt.

*

As the carriage rounded a stand of cedar trees, Emily saw her new home for the first time. It was unlike any house of any size she had ever seen before. The sprawling three-story mansion was built primarily of stone and glass. Its interesting angular sections seemed to blend into the natural setting. Emily could see several smaller outbuildings near the main structure. A gray brick driveway met the dirt road and led to a large brick-paved plaza in front of the mansion. In the center of the gray brick plaza was a beautiful fountain. When the carriage came to a stop, Emily gazed up at a wide stone stairway which lead to a large wooden door.

As the carriage drivers were climbing down, the mansion door opened and Emily watched a black woman and a white woman come down the stairs side by side. The white woman had long, straight, golden blonde hair. She strode up to the carriage drivers, spoke to them, and handed one of them some papers. The other woman had skin the color of chocolate, just like Emily's. She was slightly taller than the white woman. Her black hair was wavy, and reached below her broad shoulders. Both women wore short pants, hemmed well above their knees, and simple cotton blouses.

The black woman moved toward Emily and said, "This is where you get off, Emily."

Emily began to climb down from the carriage, and the woman offered her hand to help Emily.

Emily took her hand and politely said, "Thank you." She then quickly retrieved the sack containing her few meager possessions.

The carriage drivers climbed back aboard and one said, "Nice seein' ya again, Annie."

"Have a safe trip back, George," the blonde woman replied.

As the carriage clopped away, the two women then turned their attention to Emily. She stood nervously before them.

The black woman smiled and said, "Welcome to the Nash estate, Emily. I'm Tamara and this is Ann." Tamara motioned toward the blonde woman.

"Nice to meet you, Emily," Ann said with a smile. Her accent was British.

"Nice to meet you both," Emily replied politely.

Emily couldn't help but notice that both women were very physically attractive. Each possessed a beautiful face and their skimpy clothing did little to conceal their lovely figures. Emily estimated them to both be about fifteen years older than she was. She also wondered if Ann was the mistress of the house.

"If you'll follow us inside, Tamara will begin to get you settled," Ann said with a smile. Emily followed the older women up the stairs and through the beautifully carved door.

Once in the large entrance foyer, Tamara turned to Ann and said, "I'll take Emily into the library."

"And I'll tell Alex where to find you," Ann replied, then added, "Please stop by my office before lunch."

Tamara smiled and nodded. Ann turned and walked away.

"Come with me, girl," Tamara said as she took Emily's hand.

Tamara led Emily by the hand into the library, and then closed the doors. Emily stood looking at the floor. Tamara slowly circled Emily, looking her up and down.

"So, your name is Emily... twenty-two years old... been a field slave and a house slave..." As she completed circling, Tamara said with a smile, "You might be small, but you sure is one fine lookin' black girl. Mister Nash is gonna be real pleased." Tamara stood directly in front of Emily and continued, "Look at me and listen good, girl." She waited for Emily to look at her and then continued, "This could be the luckiest day of your life if you don't mess it up. If you behave yourself and get along with us, you could end up a free woman and livin' better than most white folks. But if you don't do like you're told, or steal from anyone, you'll find yourself out the door and regrettin' it the rest of your life. The choice is yours." Still looking into Emily's eyes, Tamara paused, smiled, and said more quietly, "I started out as a slave, just like you. Now, I'm a free woman and Mister Nash say I'm the richest black woman in the Country. The day I came to live with Mister Alexander Nash was the luckiest day of my life. Besides being the smartest man in the world, he's one of the kindest too. He takes care of us, and we take care of him."

As she listened, Emily was looking into Tamara's dark brown eyes. While Tamara's eyes shone with strength, her words seemed to be full of wisdom and kindness. Emily was determined to do anything that was asked of her.

Tamara walked around behind Emily, then leaned close and whispered in her ear, "You can't read or write, can you, girl?"

"No, I cain't," Emily replied softly.

"Neither could I when I came to Mister Nash. Now, I can. If you stay here, you'll be taught to read and write. Mister Nash says that the laws forbiddin' black people from reading are bad laws. He don't pay them no mind. Annie teaches the women here readin' and writin', no matter what color their skin is. The rest of what you'll need to learn, you'll learn from all of us."

Tamara continued, "Here on the Nash estate, you will be paid money for the chores you do. If you do good work, do what we ask, and don't cause no trouble, you'll make more money in time. That money be yours to spend as you want on fancy clothes or whatever. We'll provide most of the food and round-the-house clothes and everything else you'll need." Tamara turned to look out the window at the palm shaded beach and added, "As a free woman, I can leave here anytime I want, but I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else. I hope you'll soon feel that way too."

There was a knock on the library door, and then Emily's new master entered.

"Hello ladies," Alex greeted them. He walked over to Tamara, slipped his arm around her, and kissed her on the lips with feeling. Emily had never seen a white man kiss a black woman like that, and she looked at the floor feeling embarrassed.

Then, Alex stood before Emily and said with a warm smile, "Hello, Emily. Welcome to my home. I'm Alexander Nash. Most new women usually feel more comfortable calling me Mister Nash until we become more, uh... friendly."

"Hello Mister Nash," Emily replied politely and then looked downward. Alex smiled and then he too circled Emily, looking her up and down. Standing in front of Emily, Alex gently slid the loose fitting neckline of her dress to the sides, exposing her bare shoulders. He ran the fingertips of both hands slowly up her shoulders to her neck and then back down. Emily stood motionless.

Alex lifted her chin so that their eyes met. He smiled and said, "Mother Nature gave you a lovely face and body. I'm betting she also gave you the sense to take advantage of this opportunity. Do you know what the word opportunity means?"

"No Massa... uh, Mister Nash."

Alex smiled again and said softly, "I hope one day soon you will."

"In the meantime, Emily," Alex continued, "Tamara will show you around and explain things to you. You'll meet some of the other women, and learn your way around the house. Don't be afraid to ask questions. We'll all be glad to answer anything we can. All the women here are former slaves or indentured servants, so they've been through what you're going through. Things here will probably seem very different from what you're accustomed to, but once you get used to it, you'll like it." Alex smiled and ran his fingertips over Emily's cheek.

Emily had to look up into her new master's eyes. He was the tallest white man she'd ever met. He was over a foot taller than her. His eyes were blue and mysterious. His shoulders were broad, and his features were quite handsome. His hair was a blend of brown and gray, and was cut much shorter than was fashionable. Although he seemed to be at least twenty years older than her, Emily was already attracted to her new master. She had been told that her new owner was one of the wealthiest and most powerful men in the entire Country, and she had expected to find him intimidating. Instead, Emily found him to be warm, kindly, and complimentary. During the remainder of the afternoon, her mind would keep returning to the moment he'd kissed Tamara so lovingly.

To Tamara, Alex said, "After supper, give her a good bath, have her put on something clean, and then bring her to my room."

"Yes, Alex," Tamara said with a knowing smile.

To Emily, Alex smiled and said, "I'll see you later." Then he turned and left the library.

A short time later, Tamara showed Emily the room she'd be sharing with the Cuban beauty, Deolinda. From the second floor window, Emily got her first look at the Atlantic Ocean. Emily was given a clean, soft bed, her own dresser, her own closet, a desk and chair, and a variety of new clothing. She was having a hard time believing that slaves would be given a room so beautiful.

For the remainder of the afternoon, Tamara showed Emily around the mansion and grounds, explained some of the chores Emily would be expected to do, and introduced her to some of the other women. At one point, Emily asked Tamara if there were any children in the home. Tamara proudly explained that she was the mother of Mister Nash's second born, and that their fourteen year-old daughter was attending the finest boarding school in Philadelphia. She added that Mister Nash's son was attending school in Virginia. Emily then understood the loving kiss which Tamara had received from Mister Nash.

After enjoying the best supper she'd had in a long time, Emily was led by Tamara to a room in which there was a large bathtub. Sarah and Deolinda were in the process of filling it with warm water.

Tamara said to Emily, "Take off all your clothes, girl. You're gonna get a bath before you go see Mister Nash."

Once nude, Sarah helped Emily climb into the tub. Then, Sarah and Deolinda washed Emily's hair, and soaped and scrubbed every inch of her body. At first, Emily was nervous about being bathed by strangers, but the warm water and scented soap quickly relaxed her. The cleaning process included the shaving of Emily's legs and armpits, as well as a slight trim of her full pubic bush. Tamara supervised the entire process.

After Emily was dried with soft towels, she was given a soft, lovely, maroon robe to wear, and a pair of moccasins. In the warm Spring evening, Emily was more than comfortable wearing just that.

Next, Tamara led Emily up to the third floor, down a long hallway, and up to a wooden door on which was carved a beautifully detailed dolphin. Tamara tapped on the door.

A few seconds later, the door swung open and Emily's new owner stood there smiling.

"Hello again, ladies," Alex greeted them.

Tamara said, "I brought Emily, as you requested."

"Thank you, Tamara," Alex said. "Come in, Emily," he added, motioning Emily in. Tamara turned and walked down the hall.

Emily took two steps into the room, and Alex closed and locked the door behind them. The room was illuminated by several lamps and candles. Emily glanced around the large room. There were windows on three sides, with a stone fireplace on the south wall across from the door. To her left, was the largest bed Emily had ever seen. It could sleep three adults comfortably. There was an upholstered love seat near the fireplace. In the southwest corner was a large desk with two lamps on it. There were several dressers, cabinets, and other chairs situated around the room. Built-in shelving held many books. Several oriental carpets covered portions of the polished hardwood floor. Two of the east facing windows were open, and Emily could hear the crash and hiss of breaking waves in the distance.

Alex moved to a small table near the love seat. He was wearing short cotton pants, hemmed above the knees. A lightweight cotton shirt covered his powerful torso. He lifted two small glasses of wine from the table and handed one to Emily.

"It's wine from my friend, Lafayette," Alex smiled.

"Thank you," Emily said. She took the glass and just held it.

Alex took a generous swallow of wine and said, "I gave it to you to drink, angel."

Emily nervously drank some of the wine.

Alex slipped his arm around Emily's shoulder and said softly, "Come over here by the windows." He then guided Emily over to the east-facing windows. They stood gazing at the darkening ocean, which was visible over the dunes.

Alex said, "I find the sound of the waves very relaxing. Do you?"

Emily said quietly, "Ain't never heard it 'til today."

"In that case, maybe someday you will. For now, I'd like you to relax and drink your wine. You don't have to be afraid of me. I've never beaten or slapped a woman in my whole life. Tonight, I just thought we would add a little pleasure to each other's lives." Alex drained his glass and set it on the window sill.

"Sorry... Emily not used to bein' treated so nice," Emily said, drank more wine, and set her glass next to the other one.

Alex placed his hands on Emily's shoulders and smiled. At 6'4", Alex had to bend to kiss the 5'2" woman on the cheek. He inhaled her fragrance.

"You smell lovely," Alex whispered.

"Thank you, massa," Emily said softly.

"Massa," Alex chuckled, "That's what Tamara calls me to tease me." With his index finger, Alex lifted Emily's chin so that she was looking up into his eyes.

"You can call me 'massa' for now, but I've already started the paperwork to make you a free woman. In a few weeks, nobody will own you, and I hope you'll stay with me of your own free will. It's strange that right now I could rape you and it wouldn't even be a crime. However, a few weeks from now, you could refuse me if you wanted. You won't refuse me tonight though, will you, my ebony beauty?"

While Alex was speaking, Emily had been gazing into his penetrating blue eyes and handsome face. She would not have refused him even if she was free.

Emily whispered, "I is yours, massa. I do anything you tells me."

Alex smiled and said, "That's what I like to hear, Emily."

Then, Alex wrapped his powerful arms around Emily's shoulders, pulled her close, and pressed his lips to hers. Emily slipped her arms around her master's waist and pulled her pelvis against his. Emily had never been kissed so passionately before. The sensation was better than anything she'd ever experienced.

Alex reached down and untied the sash on Emily's robe. He then broke their embrace and took a half-step back. He slid his fingers into the robe, opened it, and slid it off Emily's shoulders. The robe fell to the floor, leaving Emily naked before him. She made no attempt to cover herself. Alex drank in the sight of Emily's shapely, flawless body. Her slim waist and flat stomach accentuated her large, firm breasts. Her dark chocolate nipples were neither too small nor too large. His eyes moved down to Emily's triangle of black, curly pubic hair. Alex felt his cock growing and stiffening.

Next, Alex slowly walked behind Emily. He gazed at her muscular, shapely ass cheeks. Alex placed the palms of his hands on Emily's firm, dark cheeks. A surge of warmth flowed through Emily, but she remained motionless. Alex slowly slid his hands across Emily's hips, around to her flat stomach, and up her body, until they cupped her large, firm breasts. Alex leaned down and, from behind, kissed Emily's neck. His fingertips caressed her nipples. Emily sighed as excitement coursed through her. She closed her eyes and rubbed her head against her master's. Opening her eyes and looking down her chest, Emily enjoyed the contrast of her master's white fingers caressing her dark nipples.

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Alex whispered in Emily's ear.

"Oh massa... so good," Emily sighed.

Emily felt his right hand slide down her stomach and down her abdomen. His fingertips lingered in her soft, curly muff, and then moved over her clit. Emily inhaled sharply and moaned as Alex rubbed her clit. She turned her head back toward Alex, and he pressed his lips to hers. When Alex felt wetness in Emily's warm slit, he moved around in front of her. Emily looked up into his gleaming blue eyes.

"Unbutton my shirt," Alex said.

Emily worked her way down the six buttons until the shirt hung open.

"Shall I take it off, massa?" Emily asked hopefully.

"Yes."

Emily slid her hands inside the shirt near his shoulders, and slipped the shirt off of his shoulders. It slid down his arms and fell to the floor. Instinctively, Emily moved to pick the shirt off the floor. As if reading her thoughts, Alex stopped her by placing his hand against her shoulder.

"Worry about the shirt later," Alex said. Then he took hold of Emily's wrists and placed the palms of her hands against his hairy chest. Emily looked at her dark hands on the sculpted ivory pectoral muscles. Alex slowly slid her hands down his stomach and abs, until they reached the waistband of his shorts.

"Take off my pants," Alex said.

"Yes, Massa," Emily replied, smiling up at the tall, white man.

She gladly began unbuttoning the short pants.

"Have you ever seen a white man without clothes?" Alex asked.

"No, Massa."

Emily's hands trembled slightly with excitement as she reached the final button. She gazed at the large bulge running along his right thigh.

"You're not afraid, are you?" Alex asked.

"No, Massa."

"Excited then?"

"Yes, Massa."

Emily hooked her fingers into the waistband of her master's pants, and pulled them down until they fell to the floor. A moment later, Emily was gazing at her master's erection. The long, ivory shaft stood straight out from his body. Alex was almost completely hard from their foreplay, and from gazing at Emily's nude, shapely, brown body. Emily felt her pulse become even faster. She wanted to wrap her fingers around the long, stiff white cock, but she waited to see what her master desired.

Alex wrapped his arms around Emily's shoulders and pulled her against him. She enjoyed the feel of his warm, hard dick pressing against her stomach. Alex pressed his lips to hers and kissed her passionately, but when he brushed her lips with his tongue, she didn't respond. She had never tongue-kissed anybody before. Alex pulled his lips from Emily's and smiled at her.

"Open your mouth, and stick out your tongue," Alex said softly.

Emily opened her mouth, stuck out her tongue, and looked into his eyes. Alex brought his face close to hers, and gently caressed Emily's tongue with his. Emily closed her eyes, savoring the sensation. She quickly caught on to what her master desired, and their tongues intertwined passionately. Emily had never experienced such sensuality before, and was eager for anything else her master had in mind.

12