Emily's Second Solo Holiday Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, err, yes please."

I got up on my elbows and looked down my body. My skirt was up well above my bald pubes and the man was lifting my right leg further away from my bent left leg and my pussy was getting more and more open.

"Oh," I said, "I'm all exposed."

"Now is not the time to worry about modesty young lady, just relax and let me check out this leg."

Well, that was fine by me, both men looked to be in their mid forties and way over weight, but they were men, and both appeared to be interested in my pussy that suddenly started tingling and getting wetter.

"Aargh." I said as the man took a hold of my left calf.

With each little move of my leg I faked pain and verbally let them know that I was hurting.

"Stop, stop." I said, "take it slower please, and wait a couple of seconds before moving it again."

"Okay honey, no rush."

I looked at both pairs of eyes and guess where they were looking.

Slowly, and with a lot of fake reaction to non-existent pain, my left leg got straightened out and placed in a direct line with my body, but my right leg was still stretched to the side and I wasn't in a rush to move it close to the left one.

"Just give it a couple of minutes then we'll see if you can stand on it." The man said.

"Thanks, sorry that I ran into you, I obviously wasn't looking where I was running."

"No, it was our fault, not enough road works signs."

"Well no harm done, my leg is starting to feel better." I replied then contracted then relaxed my vaginal muscles a couple of times causing the pink antenna to jump up a bit each time.

"Err excuse me for asking, but what is that thing sticking out of your pussy?"

"Oh that thing," I said looking down to my pussy, "that's a vibrator."

"And is it switched on?"

"It is, that's probably why I didn't see you guys, it err had just made me cum when I turned the corner."

"You were having an orgasm and still running?"

"It's not easy, but yes, sorry about that."

"Don't be, it was our pleasure to help you. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I think so, I'll tell you when I get to my feet."

"Before you do, would you mind if we took some selfies with you?"

"Sure, or one of you could take some photos of us together using the other's phone. Do you want me to get up first?"

"No, stay where you are, we'll come down to you."

"Do you want me to open my legs some more?"

"Yes please."

I did, and they took their photographs before one of them put his hand out to help me get up. I gingerly put some weight onto my 'damaged' leg then declared that I was okay.

"Have I got any grass stains on the back of my skirt?" I asked as I pulled the hem out and up for them to have a look at my skirt and what was under it.

"No luv, but you do have a nice ass, and a nice tan."

"Thank you guys," I said, "maybe bump into you again some time. Seeya."

I set off jogging again, the vibrator starting to build another orgasm deep inside me, and me thinking,

"Well that was an unexpected, pleasant surprise."

I jogged down the streets and into the park. It's not a big park, more of an open area for parents to take the kids to the play area and then kick a ball about on the grass, but it does have a path going all the way round it and that was where I was going to do a couple of circuits before heading back home.

As I passed the kids play area I saw a couple of young kids with, presumably their father, and a couple of older, teen boys sat on the kids swings talking. They watched me jog passed them and I wondered if the back of my skirt was bouncing up enough for them to see my butt.

I'd just completed one circuit and was near the entrance when the vibrator went onto period, a long period, of very fast vibrations that were just too much for my pussy to ignore and I started having another orgasm, a very intense orgasm.

I stopped jogging then went down onto my knees as my legs felt like jelly. Then my body went backwards until I was on my back on the grass with my knees still bent and my feet nearly under my butt. My knees spread outwards giving my pussy plenty of room to enjoy the orgasm which seemed to go on for ages.

I swear that that vibrator knows when the wearer is cumming and keeps going until it decided that the wearer cant take anymore.

When the vibrations stopped and my orgasm finally decided to lose some of its intensity I opened my eyes and saw 3 young men stood near my feet and looking down at me, or should I say my convulsing, open pussy.

After a long silence during which the waves turned into mere ripples, one of the young men said,

"You okay?"

"I've seen you out jogging with some bloke before. I often wondered if you were bare under that skirt or if you wore a G-string, now I know but I've never seen that pink thing before, is it a vibrator" Another said.

"Yes," I replied.

"Is that what made you cum or were you laying there diddling yourself?"

I didn't answer that one.

By then, all 3 of the young men had got their phones out and there clicking away. I let them for a couple of minutes, actually spreading my knees a bit more, then I swung my legs straight and got up onto my feet.

"Gotta go." I said and started jogging another circuit.

As I left them I heard,

"Hey don't go, we can have a bit of fun."

I said nothing and kept jogging.

I saw those 3 young men later, and when I passed them I heard,

"See, you can see her bare ass."

"Yes but she could be wearing a thong or a G-string."

"But we now know that she doesn't wear anything under it."

I smiled and kept going, turning at the gate and heading back towards the apartment.

I made it about half way before the vibrator gave me another orgasm and I had to stop and bend over putting my hands on my knees. As the orgasm subsided a couple walked up behind me and as they passed me I heard the man say,

"Very nice. You should take up jogging Angela."

"You'd like to see me running around in a skirt like that with no knickers on wouldn't you Tom?"

"Yep, when are you going to do it?"

I didn't hear the answer.

Back at the apartment I took the vibrator out, cleaned it ready for the next time, then had a shower.

I was still feeling horny so I got out the sybian and worked out how the thigh restraints worked then mounted it and restrained my thighs so that I couldn't easily get off it, and switched it on. I intended to stay put for as long as I could before reaching for the control box and switching it off.

And that's what I did, although as I switched it off I wished that Jack was there and he had the control box. That way he could have pushed me further than I could and we would find out what my body would do. A task for one evening next week I decided.

******

The next morning I was all excited when I woke up. I was going to meet Jack at Gatwick and I couldn't wait for his arms to wrap round me and his cock to enter me. I tried to relive that excitement by spreading my legs and rubbing one out but after it I was still excited.

I tried rubbing another one out after breakfast but it still didn't calm my nerves.

I looked at all my clothes trying to decide which to wear to please Jack the most. In the end I decided on a skirt that I'd worn in Ibiza, one that is longer at the back than it is at the front. My butt is covered but the only way to cover my slit is with my hands or my bag. I chose a small shoulder bag that I can hold in front of my pussy if I want to appear covered. Very daring for England but I was confident that I could cover my pussy whenever I needed to. After all, most people only see what they expect to see and no one would expect to see my slit, except for Jack that is.

The top that I chose was a thin, cotton tank top that clings to my body showing the bulges of my nipples and every curve of my little tits. It's also a little sheer and if you look closely you can see the change of colour of my areolae. I felt good when I put them on just before leaving the building.

I kept my shoulder bag at my side for the walk to the underground and only moved it round to cover my slit when I walked into the underground station where security and the odd policeman were standing around.

It was a Sunday and I wasn't expecting many people on the underground but I got a pleasant surprise when what looked like a Sunday Football League team got in the same carriage as me, one stop after I'd got on. I'd sat on a side seat and hadn't tried to hide my pussy because there was no one sat opposite me until those young men got on.

As soon as they started walking down the carriage my way, my knees automatically opened a bit and I moved my bag from my stomach to under my arm.

"Hey guys, look at those legs." I heard one of them say.

"They go all the way up to her, ... fuck, look at that guys."

Suddenly, what seemed like all of them were standing in front of me trying to get a look at my legs. I nearly said under my skirt but the front of my skirt wasn't covering anything below my hips.

I revelled in the rude comments, suggestions, offers and looks, and felt my pussy tingling and getting wet but I just sat there ignoring it all. A couple of them even got their phones out, gave them to a mate asking him to take a photo of them sat next to me.

They were only on the train for 3 stops but that was enough time for my pussy to get very wet.

I changed trains at Victoria and that train was just as quiet as well.

I was back at Gatwick where there were lots of scantily clad girls about to fly to their sunny holiday destinations, and in Arrivals, a lot of scantily clad girls returning from their holidays so I wasn't worried about the length of my skirt, and most of the time not worried about my slit showing because everyone around was in their own little world rushing to wherever.

The Arrivals hall it was slightly different because there were quite a few people waiting for passengers who's planes had just landed, just like I was. The problem is, people get bored standing around waiting and look for something interesting to see. And for some of the men, that was me. Well my body between my knees and my waist. I doubt that any of them actually saw my face.

My bag kept moving from my side to my pussy then back again.

As I'd walked into Arrivals I'd looked at the flights board and seen that Jack's plane had already landed so I wasn't expecting to wait long.

When I saw Jack I ran to him and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, not caring that the back of my skirt had ridden up revealing my bare butt to anyone who cared to look. After a minute or so of smothering him with kisses, I slid down and he managed to say,

"Hello Emily, I wasn't really expecting you to be here."

"How could I not be, we've got soo much catching up to do."

"Hey, rumpy, pumpy for you as soon as you get home Jack." One of his mates said.

"Oh hi guys," I said, "I hope that you all had a great time. I see that your tan isn't as deep as mine."

"Or go to places where yours goes Emily." One of them said.

"We spent too much time in girl's bedrooms." Another of them said.

"Well I hope that you all got nearly fucked to death like I did." I said.

"Guys," Jack said, "do you mind if we get going, I'm starving."

"I know a nice place near Victoria." One of the guys said and we started walking to the train station.

On the train we sat on both sides of the carriage and I did nothing to try to hide my pussy from the guys sat opposite, in fact Jack pulled my legs apart so that they could get a better look as we all tried to tell some of the stories that we had.

Pulling my legs apart also gave Jack a better chance to finger my pussy as we went, neither him nor I caring that his mates could see what he was doing to me. In fact he made me cum just before we got to Victoria.

"Been doing that to a lot of girls have you Jack?" I asked as we got off the train.

"A few on the buses and boats." Jack replied.

We went to the cafe that his mate knew about and yes, the food was good. Some of the group had different trains to catch to go to their homes but before we split up.

Jack invited them all round to our apartment on the Friday evening. I'd told them about the sybian that had been sent to me from either Clint or Aryn whilst we'd been eating, and Jack told them that I was going to perform on it for his mates. I'd been hoping that he would say something like that.

When we split up, Jack and I, and 2 of his mates walked to our platform with me hanging on to Jack's arm. That gave me more confidence to keep my bag at my side and not care if anyone saw my slit. On the train Jack had his hand between my legs all the way again, gently rubbing my clit. He made me cum before we got to our station.

Guess what we did just as soon as we got to the apartment.