Emily's Slutty Experience (MMMF) Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“How about we play something different,” said Emily. “Truth or Dare.”

The guys all seemed happy with this. A few rounds went by without event, then it was Emily’s turn to ask, and Patrick chose to tell a truth.

“OK, Patrick. Have you ever had sex with more than one person at a time?”

Patrick smiled: “I’ve done it all the ways you can imagine.”

“You’ve got to be more precise than that!” protested Emily flirtatiously.

“OK,” said Patrick. “Well, I’ve had a threesome with two girls. That was fantastic. And -” here he leaned into Emily and whispered in her ear so the others couldn’t hear, “last year all three of us spitroasted a hot little girl in a hotel.” And he kissed the skin behind her ear.

Emily was now outrageously horny. All she could think about was the three men around her, their muscly arms, their broad shoulders and big hands, their deep voices and the way that Alex, who was sitting opposite her, was openly checking out her body. She peered over at Mark’s lap and could see what could only be described as an enormous tent where his cock was struggling against the fabric of his jeans. Patrick seemed to be equally excited.

“My turn,” said Alex. “Truth or Dare, Emily?”

Emily chose a dare.

“OK... I dare you to take off that little cardigan for us.”

Emily stood up to take off the garment. She turned to face Alex so he could have a front on view, and her arse stuck out salaciously in Mark’s face. He too stood up behind her.

“Here, let Mr Shovel Hands help,” he growled, and as he stepped towards her she felt the hardness of his huge cock push up against her back, and she subtly pushed back her arse and grinded against him.

Mark’s huge hands came round to her front and cupped her big breasts through the cardigan, lifting them and assessing their weight. The sheer size of Emily’s tits was impressive - even Mark’s big hands couldn’t cup them fully, and it was clear that, outside of the confines of her bra and dress, her breasts would be spilling out of his hands. Emily savoured the feeling of Mark’s hands on her, and his big cock pressed up against her back, as he subtly squeezed and kneaded her tits for a few moments.

Mark then gently but dexterously unbuttoned the cardigan, revealing for the other men Emily’s heaving cleavage, her oversized tits straining to burst out of her push up bra and low cut top.

Emily could feel the hungry eyes of the other men focused on her tits as they bulged and strained against the tight little dress. She pulled away from Mark’s hard cock and sat back down. Her pussy was dripping wet now.

“My turn,” she said, and she found that her voice had gone up an octave to a girly and flirtatious register that she used when she was dirty talking to her husband Chris. “Truth. You guys are all so big and cocky, but I wonder, who has the biggest package?”

The men grinned. Patrick stood up. “Why don’t we let you be the judge sweetie?”

Patrick stood in front of her and his bulge was at eye level. Like Mark’s, it raged against his jeans and created a huge tent. Emily gingerly stretched one hand out and traced the outline of his cock with her finger.

“That’s pretty big,” she gulped. Alex stood up and placed himself beside Patrick, and he was joined by Mark. Emily, still seated, was surrounded at eye level by three huge cocks tenting their jeans.

Her phone buzzed, but she ignored it. She was now horny beyond the point of return and excited about what was clearly about to happen.

Mark took the initiative, unzipped his jeans and set his cock free from his boxer shorts. It sprung out, enormous and alien, a long, thick, beautiful penis that Emily felt looked more like a forearm than a dick. Beneath his cock swung two large balls.

Patrick and Alex both followed suit. Their cocks were equally as impressive, Alex’s in particular being very thick and almost looking muscular with its big throbbing veins.

As if in a trance, her mouth watering with anticipation and her pussy dripping wet, Emily went down on her knees as the team of men formed a semi circle above her, their huge cocks jutting out and filling her vision as she peered up at them through her glasses.

Emily had never seen such huge cocks in the flesh, and felt a powerful urge to submit to them and let them consume her little, feminine body.

As if she was in one of the pornos she enjoyed with Chris, Emily found herself batting her big eyes at the men in a sultry fashion and bit her lip sluttily, daring their raging big cocks to make the next move.

Mark broke the trance by taking her tiny hand in his and wrapping it round his cock. Her fingers barely fitted three quarters of the way around his impressive girth, but she began to stroke him gently. Patrick took her other hand and suddenly she was stroking two men’s enormous cocks off at one - just like a little porn slut, she thought - and then Alex placed the tip of his thick cock at the entrance to her mouth. Emily’s luscious big lips opened for him dutifully, and she felt the hot, salty, hard-but-soft helmet of his raging dick, as all three men’s held the back of her head and pushed her to engulf more of their team mate’s impressive cock.

Emily went to work, trying hard to please all three men, and as the pace picked up she was lost in a forest of enormous cocks - stroking, sucking, gagging, spit rolling down her chin and pooling in her juicy cleavage, the cocks lubricated by her spit and the men’s precum. Someone took her glasses from her face, the better to give all three men full access.

The men moved her mouth from cock to cock, guiding her with their big hands. She felt Mark’s hand gripping her hair as she tried her best to stretch her lips around Patrick’s impressive girth, all the while keeping up the pace as she stroked the other two men off. The men groped and slapped roughly at Emily’s huge tits, which were still encased in her dress.

The make-up on her face became smeared and the men’s grunts of pleasure turned into a flurry of dirty talk, as they called her a dirty little slut, a busty little whore, a greedy little size queen. At one point, all three men took their big cocks and slapped them all over Emily’s face together in some weird male bonding ritual. Mark, Patrick and Alex then each placed their big cocks onto her face, rubbing them slowly against her lips and cheeks, the big cocks touching each other and blocking her vision. Emily loved it, the sheer sluttiness and submission, as she gave her face and her mouth to these strong and dominant men.

After some minutes of this, Patrick lifted her to her feet, and Emily wobbled on her stilettos as he grabbed at her big tits hungrily. All three men worked together to lift the tight little black dress off her body, keeping on her red stiletto heels, as they stripped Emily to her underwear. Emily caught sight of herself in the large mirror which took up one wall of the suite. Her make up was smeared in a sultry way, as if she had been crying and kissing at the same time, and her huge 32H tits bulged salaciously from her push up bra, the little bow, lace and frills on her underwear belying the ripeness and maturity of her body. She took a moment to appreciate the men’s bodies - they were all three extremely fit and toned, with defined muscles and big hands and feet, athletic physiques which could crush the enemy on the field.

Mark smiled at her and said, in an almost gentle and protective way, “We’re going to take good care of you Em. If you want to stop at any time, just say”. Then with a swoop, he lifted her dainty underwear-clad body with one arm and swung her over his shoulder as he marched through the double doors into the suite’s bedroom, her red high heels still on the ends of her legs, which dangled helplessly in the air.

The bedroom was bigger than any hotel room Emily had seen before, and like the other part of the suite one wall was virtually covered by an enormous mirror.

Mark lowered Emily on to the bed, then manhandled her onto her hands and knees, her large arse sticking up in the air expectantly, still covered by her frilly, sheer panties, and her huge tits spilling out of the little black push up bra with bows on.

The other men bundled into the room and Emily cooed at them in her girly voice, “Are you big, strong men going to spitroast me then?”

There was a loud growl of appreciation from the men, and Patrick and Alex arranged themselves at her front, standing at the edge of the bed, their enormous cocks waving wildly in her face, as Mark positioned himself behind. Emily felt his hands pull her panties roughly to one side, and the next moment she felt the tip of his cock, wet and hard, push against the opening of her pussy, and then his growling voice say, “We’re going to need to break in this little slut, boys.”

Emily gritted her teeth, expecting pain. Being so petite, she knew for a fact that she was extremely tight even for a moderately endowed guy such as her husband. For a man such as Mark, it would be a stretch in all senses. To her surprise and pleasure, however, she felt the tip of Mark slide smoothly in. It was as if Emily was so extremely horny that her pussy had lubricated itself to the highest level possible, as if on some primordial level it was trying to maximize her chances of these three big, strong alpha males with their monster cocks impregnating her fertile little womanly body.

As Mark pushed further into her, grunting with satisfaction, Emily was overwhelmed with waves of pleasure as his huge cock stretched her tight little pussy beyond anything that she had experienced before. Her pussy felt stretched, filled and dominated by Mark and his enormous, manly dick, and that sensation, together with the feeling of his big hands grabbing possessively at her round, fleshy arse, and the sight of Patrick and Alex’s horsecocks, each twice the size of her husband, raging expectantly just in front of her face, drove her to ecstasy and she began cumming fiercely.

Emily moaned in pleasure, “Yes Mark, fuck me, fuck me, stretch me out, fuck me hard with your big, strong dick.”

Mark slapped her arse hard with his hand, causing it to jiggle pleasingly, then reached forward and grabbed Emily’s long blonde hair in one hand. He pulled on Emily’s hair roughly, causing her face to turn up at Patrick and Alex, who were still stood in front of her, their big cocks inches from her mouth. Mark started pounding into Emily hard from behind, and her moans and exclamations worshipping his penis failed to drown out the steady slap slap slap sound of him fucking her doggystyle, as her big arse jiggled and rippled to the rhythm of his thrusting.

“Somebody keep this little slut quiet,” said Mark. “Stuff her slutty little mouth.”

Patrick and Alex obliged, both pushing forward, as Mark let go of Emily’s hair so his two team mates could take control of her head. Patrick and Alex’s big cocks jostled for position in front of her face, until Emily opened as wide as she could and both men’s penises stretched out her pouty lips to continue their jostling in her mouth.

Emily’s tongue savoured the feeling of the men’s big cocks in her mouth, both cockheads pushed closed together and fighting for space. Patrick withdrew, leaving Alex to take full control of her mouth, and he began fucking Emily’s mouth, as Patrick reached over and groped her big swinging tits through her bra

Emily out of the corner of her eye saw her reflection in the mirror, and the sight of herself being spitroasted roughly by Mark and Alex, as Patrick stroked his cock and waited his turn, sent her to another gushing orgasm over Mark’s big cock.

The men began taking it in turns to fuck Emily, rotating their huge cocks between her tight little pussy and her warm little mouth. They manhandled her around the bed, pushing her into different positions - skewering her with their monster cocks on her back, front and side as Emily’s huge tits bounced around obscenely under her little bra.

At one point, Alex picked her up and threw her onto her back, before spreading her legs wide and thrusting his enormous cock into her bald, inviting pussy. Emily’s red stiletto heels dangled helplessly in the air as Alex placed her legs over his shoulders and pounded her into the bed so hard that she thought her little body might disappear into the mattress. Alex placed his hand around Emily’s throat and held her in position as Mark fed his dick into her mouth, the angle allowing him to push into her throat, which bulged against Alex’s hand as Mark used her mouth and throat like a fuck toy.

Mark and Alex had moved Emily into doggystyle and were spitroasting her mercilessly when Patrick disappeared for a minute, before he reappeared clutching something - Emily saw it was the rugby trophy from earlier. The men roared with appreciation, and as they fucked this little slut they had first met only a few hours before, the three of them held the trophy aloft over her in triumph.

Emily loved every second of it, the feeling of being treated like a dirty little whore, of being tossed around and manhandled by these dominant alpha men, and she came multiple times over each man’s cock.

Somehow, despite the roughness with which the men were treating her, Emily’s bra was still on, although her bulging 32H breasts were glistening with sweat, spit and precum. As Emily knelt on the bed, Mark grabbed her arms and pinned them behind her back, and Emily’s chest was thrust forward, her huge tits busting obscenely against the confines of her bra, the fat white flesh spilling out over her cups. As Mark forcefully held her in position, Patrick and Alex began slapping her huge tits through the bra with their hands, causing them to ripple and bounce, as they called her names like “busty little whore” and “balloon titted slut”. Patrick made her suck on his thumb and call her daddy, which Emily found hugely erotic.

Patrick and Alex then placed Emily on her knees on the floor, directly in front of the mirror, and she watched her reflection in awe as first one man then the other, each standing at her side, pushed his huge cock up under the little bow at the front of her bra and out between the deep valley of her cleavage. The two men titfucked her at the same time, their big cocks pressed tightly between the bra, Emily’s big fat tits and each other’s penis, and she spat onto their cockheads to lubricate the motion while watching the action in the mirror. It was an obscene sight, her huge tits being used and abused for the men’s pleasure.

Mark stroked his big cock idly and watched his two teammates pleasure themselves with Emily’s huge slutty tits. Their cockheads would disappear again and again into the huge mass of breast flesh and then burst out together like an angry two headed snake.

Alex and Patrick’s pace picked up and then suddenly the pressure of these two monster cocks and Emily’s own enormous breasts was too much for the bra, and it burst open at the front to reveal her swollen tits in all their glory, her pink nipples and areolae engorged with arousal.

The men gave a shout - was it lust or triumph? - as all three of them stepped back to admire her naked beauty, her huge tits heaving and glistening, and then all three grabbed her and started groping and slapping her oversized breasts, finally naked and vulnerable to their big hands. Mark picked Emily up and placed her on top of his cock he lay on his back on the bed and watched her busty little body bounce around on top of him, her tits swaying. Emily lent forwards and smothered Mark’s face with her tits, which were so big that he was fully engulfed, and he hungrily grasped at them, sucking on her erect nipples and enjoying the weight of her flesh on his face.

Emily rode Mark like this for some minutes, enjoying the slower pace of her fucking, but she was glad when Patrick and Alex hungrily grabbed her again and she found herself being manhandled on the bed into doggystyle as the men resumed the team spitroast, with Patrick enjoying her pussy and Alex and Mark taking turns with her mouth

Maybe it was because the men were tired from their previous exertions, but the pace was somewhat slower now, which Emily appreciated as she felt her huge heavy tits swinging about beneath her on the bed, swaying and rippling with the rhythm of sex.

As Patrick fucked her, Alex and Mark kissed Emily on the lips and neck.

Mark whispered in her ear, “God, you are such a perfect, beautiful, fertile little busty slut,” and Emily found herself yearning for his cum, for her reward for being such a good obedient little whore for him and his team. But she couldn’t have these men cum inside her, she couldn’t do that to Chris.

“If you’re done gangbanging me, are you boys going to cum on my pretty little face?” She cooed in her girly voice. The three men all growled their assent.

Emily knelt on the floor in front of the mirror, and saw that her reflection was the picture of blissful, fertile, slutty horniness. Her huge tits were red and engorged, glistening in the hotel room’s lamplight, her make-up smeared. As the three men surrounded her and stroked off their huge cocks, Patrick placed her big framed glasses back onto her face.

Emily wanted to end the evening right, to give these alpha men an image they would never forget, which they would stroke off to for the rest of their lives, and she began biting her lip and batting her eyelashes at the men, and cooed, in the same girly voice as before, pornstar lines which she knew would drive them wild:

“Oh yeah, you’ve spitroasted me so good, I’m such a huge titted little slut for your monster cocks.”

“I want you to paint my pretty, innocent little face with your big heavy loads.”

“Cover me in your cum, I’m such a little cumslut.”

“You’ve gangbanged me and now I need you to mark your territory. Let other men know your team owns this little cumrag face and these huge titties.”

The sight of this tiny, petite blonde slut with oversized breasts, fucked silly by three huge rugby players, and now looking cute as a button as she gazed up through her glasses at their horsecocks and cooed out filth in her innocent, girly voice, was too much for the men, and they all began cumming.

Mark exploded first. His enormous balls seemed to have a deep reservoir of cum, and he ejaculated a huge rope of cum across Emily’s face, splattering her forehead, glasses, nose, lips and chin. The other two men then also came, and as a team all three men sent a blizzard of thick, heavy, pearly white cum loads all over Emily’s face and breasts. She giggled, her eyes shielded by her glasses, which were soon coated in the men’s thick white babybatter, and enjoyed the warm sensation of cum trickling down her face onto her tits. This was by far the sluttiest thing she had ever done and while she could see that from one perspective it was a little bit icky, the sensation of being given a cumbath by these three hot men, of being desired by and submitting to them, was extremely hot and satisfying.

She removed her glasses and surveyed the damage in the mirror. Her breasts and face were streaked with cum, and she almost didn’t recognise the slutty vision before her.

Emily giggled, “Wow, you guys really covered me.”

The men said nothing, but panted and looked down on the artwork they had painted together, on the face of this pint sized girl they had met only a few hours before.

Mark helped Emily to her feet and led her to suite’s bathroom, where they got in the shower together and, when Emily had cleaned herself up, they made out. Emily didn’t want the evening to end quite yet, and neither did Mark as he picked her up and fucked her gently against the shower door, bending down to suck on her big tits. This time, Emily didn’t object when he came deep inside her without protection. Afterwards, they returned to her hotel room and fucked most of the night, Mark cumming inside her each time.