Emma and Bill Need a Real Bull

Story Info
I assist them in realizing a fantasy.
5.2k words
4.74
13.8k
45

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the years that I have been a bull for cheating wives, or wives in open relationships, as well as cuckold couples, nothing was as erotic as the couple I met online last month. They are a professional, upper middle class couple that was just dipping their toes into cuckoldry.

Bill and Emma were frustrated with the flakes and posers who lurk in Reddit cuck subs and in chat rooms. As we posted back and forth, I had come to learn that their hopes had been dashed many times by these charlatans. Bill told me that he and Emma had a serious talk about giving up on making their fantasies a reality.

I told Bill that just he and I should meet and see how things pan out, before considering whether I was a good fit for Emma. He was impressed that I wasn't like the others who were interested in sending dick pics and jacking off to stories about their fantasies.

When we met at a bar downtown, what I wasn't ready for was how good looking the guy is. Bill is no physical slouch. At 5'11" and 200 lbs, he is definitely a gym rat. But for his full, dark beard and my blonde, clean-cut locks, we could be brothers. Each of us has a chiseled jaw, six pack abs and a friendly smile.

I found out that Bill is an entrepreneur who runs a few small companies that keep him pretty busy traveling. Emma has a high libido and the subject of her taking a lover while he is away, came up one night after sex. From there it evolved to fantasies of him watching her with an able lover or her sending a video while he is on one of his work trips where she fucks herself with a large dildo and tells him how good her new boyfriend is.

We had a few beers and talked about how watching Emma having sex with a strong male partner would be a refreshing loss of control for him. For Emma, she gets off when they role-play about her coming home from a date and treating Bill to a warm creampie.

The two initiated scenarios where she would call him by various names as though he was the alpha she was cheating with. Once Bill would blast his load inside Emma, she would offer it to him as part of his forced "clean up" duties. He told me that, while Emma likes being dominated in bed, she found it very hot to then see Bill's submissive side and to have her role in that as well.

They were both more than ready to find a bull, but it just wasn't working out. When it was time to leave, Bill asked if I could meet them for drinks on Friday, where Emma could make a decision about me, herself. He would green light me but her input was necessary. I asked Bill what Emma likes to drink and he said that she prefers strawberry daiquiris. I was happy to take him up on his offer for the three of us to meet, and formulated a plan based on what was discussed.

On Friday night, I arrived early to secure a booth with bench seating on each side. I told the male server that I would wait for my guests to arrive before ordering. Bill and Emma entered right on time, were greeted by the server, and escorted to our seats near the back of the bar. I was standing as Bill, Emma and our server approached.

Emma is much smaller than I had expected, having only seen a few pictures of her online in scant attire. Her bright smile while she eyed me up and down was a good sign. Emma is about 5'1", can't be more than a hundred pounds, and barely a B cup. She too, is in great physical form and was happy to show her petite body off in a yellow, virtually see through, summer dress. Emma's light pink nipples and areolas made lovely circles through the gauzy material. The hem was mid-thigh, and I was a bit excited that there was no semblance of panties to be seen as she walked toward me.

"Hi, Emma," I began, offering a polite peck on her cheek, and cut in between her and Bill to guide her into my bench. Her baby blue eyes met mine and she readily slid along the bench. Emma was blushing as I winked at Bill and shook his hand. "Nice to see you again, Bill." He grinned back and took his seat opposite his wife while I slid in close to her; the server looked mildly confused.

"Can I get you folks a drink?"

I spoke before Bill could, placing my right arm around Emma's waist. "The lady will have a strawberry daiquiri, and I will have a Stella." The server scrawled down the order, and took the time to look at their wedding rings while noting that I did not wear one. I added, "And her husband will have..." I looked at Bill intently, seeing his face flush, and listened as he stammered.

"Uhh, um, Bud Lite." He had a deer in the headlights look, but then relaxed a little.

Emma stifled a giggle and placed her left hand on my right thigh, just above the knee, while the guy finished writing our order down, and left. The smell of her long, auburn hair was pleasantly sweet. My fingers rested on the hollow of smooth skin just to the side of Emma's belly button, where my touch sensed her nervous breathing.

Bill leaned toward us, and said, "Jesus, that was freaky. Did you see the look on his face?" His own face was beet red at my taking control of his wife.

"Is this what you want, Bill?" I teased, pulling his willing wife into me and allowing my hand to fall to Emma's hip, to verify the lack of panties. My dick pulsed at Emma's willingness to play along.

"Well, you don't have to let EVERYONE know," he said, in a loud whisper.

At the same tome, Emma leaned in and reminded Bill, "His face? Did you see the look on yours? I thought you were going to pee your pants when the waiter saw Michael take me away from you!" She was getting right into this. With that, I kissed Emma full on the lips and she kissed right back.

Bill could only stare at his wife's wanton act. Just as Emma finished kissing me, she let out a moan, and it was Bill's turn to wonder what else was going on. Then he saw my right hand fully cupping his wife's breast through her dress. I rolled my thumb and index finger over the pale nub, to bring it to full blossom.

"And this, Bill. Are you sure you are ready for this?" He nodded slowly as I spoke. "And for whatever it takes to make Emma happy tonight?" I saw it in his eyes as he checked in with Emma; that moment of clarity where this was no longer role-play and he knew it. Bill's licking the dryness from his lips, plus an obvious gulp of his throat, was all I needed to proceed.

I relaxed my grip on Emma's breast and felt her hand sliding higher along my slacks. I knew from experience that dick pics don't have the same effect as the anticipation of finding out what a hung bull really has to offer. She kissed me once more when her small fingers followed the length of my nearly seven inches of manhood that was trying to expand beneath my clothes.

My right hand glided down the short path to Emma's dress hem and let my fingers drift to the smoothness of her inner thigh. Emma stared into her husband's eyes and her lips made an "O" shape will my hand rose to her warmest place. When I felt how wet Emma was even before I touched her vulva, I knew she was all-in. Two fingers entered Emma, and she leaned forward to grasp Bill's hand. Her eyes told him that I had penetrated her.

The server returned and dropped off our drinks, but was too busy to notice Emma's left hand exploring my confined and building tumescence under the table. When Emma spoke aloud, "He's at least as big as you, babe," I thought the server might drop the entire tray of drinks.

Bill looked at the server, then grinned and looked to me, but I was thinking that finally I found a cuck who wasn't a pathetic micro-dicked loser whose wife was unsatisfied with what he has to offer. Apparently, Bill is a man who can compete but doesn't want to; he is here for her pleasure, without the need to be the one who gives it to her. Bill held Emma's hand tightly as a wave of pleasure washed over her cute face.

Bill softly replied, "I think Michael likes what you have as well."

I took a large sip of my beer and held my glass out. "Cheers, Bill," I offered aloud and we clinked our glasses and sipped again. When I removed my hand from inside her, Emma took hold of it and passed my glistening fingers across the table to her husband.

"Look what Michael is doing to me, babe!" Bill looked around to ensure no one else could see what he was about to do. Then he leaned in and licked Emma's juices from my first and second fingers.

Emma held her glass out to us and said, "Here is to a new chapter in our marriage." Emma sipped from her glass with one hand, and despite the din of conversations around us, the sound of my zipper being lowered was heard by all of us. Bill's eyes confirmed the sound he heard, and I thought I heard a soft moan come from him.

I took a long drink of my beer and set down the empty glass, while Emma fished out my cock. Poor Bill just squirmed and watched what he could see of Emma's upper arm while she manipulated my shaft from my underwear, beneath the table.

"Oh, he is much thicker, though," said Emma, slowly stroking my cock. "I want him in my mouth."

Without missing a beat, I offered, "Well, drink up you two, and we can go somewhere to do that. If that is what you want, Bill." Bill looked at his beer, not having even taken more than a sip from it, while he had witnessed Emma's falling hard for me. Meanwhile, Emma placed the straw in her mouth and sucked all of the red, slushy drink in one smooth slurp.

Bill realized we were now waiting for him and gurgled down most of his beer and pushed the glass to the side. Just then, the server arrived and scanned the table, seeing the empty glasses. "Can I get you something else?" he asked.

I was sliding out from the bench as he spoke, taking Emma's hand and guiding her out. My fly was still unzipped but Emma had, at least, put my dick back inside. "No, I think I have all that I need." The server gawked at my open zipper and our holding hands. He peered at Bill to see what his reaction was to all of this. I looked at Bill and added, "You're welcome to stay, and have another if you like. Your wife and I will be in my car."

Bill turned crimson once more and stammered, "Uhhh, no. I'm g-g-good. I'm coming."

"Well, be a good lad and pay the tab then." I said, over my shoulder as Emma placed her arm around my hip; my hand was firmly planted on Emma's ass for anyone to see. We left him behind to settle the bill and made our way to the sidewalk.

"How am I doing?" I asked Emma.

"Oh, my God, you have me so wet! I've never seen Bill so unnerved. I bet he has a boner like never before!"

"Yes, I like how wet you are already, and we haven't really done anything."

I had the good sense to have my Cadillac Escalade parked right outside the bar, and had Emma climbing into the backseat when Bill came outside. I tossed him the keys unannounced and he fumbled a bit to catch them. "You're driving. You know your way home. Emma wants some private time." I turned and followed her into the roomy backseat. Her skirt no longer covered her vulva, and she made no attempt to cover up.

Bill walked around, got in and pushed the start button and the machine revved up. He hooked his seatbelt and peered at us in the rearview mirror. "Take the scenic route," I commanded, and leaned into Emma for a wet kiss; my fingers delved into the crease between her thighs and one finger slid easily between her slippery folds.

Bill witnessed his wife's head move down my chest and out of his view in the mirror, but needed to concentrate on avoiding the busy traffic around us. She made sure to get my pants down to my knees and make enough slurping noises that Bill would know exactly what was going on. Each time she made her way to the tip of my cock, her lips suctioned hard so as to make a popping noise as she released me.

My fingers, meanwhile, parted Emma's folds and entered the sodden vestibule while her hips humped at the welcome sensations. When Emma came up for air, she rested her head against my chest and asked Bill, "How are you doing up there, babe?"

"I am so fucking hard right now, Em!"

"Pull over for a minute," she demanded. The SUV nearly screeched to a halt on a side street. When it stopped, his wife pulled herself up between the seats, right next to his right ear. Emma looked down to see that Bill already had his cock out as well. She offered in a low voice, "Make sure you don't cum. You know how you aren't as eager to do be adventurous, once you've cum." I saw him flush once more at an obvious inside joke between them.

My hands roamed over the petite, rounded globes of Emma's backside, beneath the filmy dress. She pulled a bit more forward and whispered next to Bill's cheek, "Kiss me." His head turned to the side and I enjoyed the intensity of their tongue play, knowing that Bill would taste the musk and salt that my dick left in Emma's mouth. They kissed for a long few moments before she relaxed back into our seat again.

"Okay, get us home," Emma said firmly.

Bill put the car into drive again and I asked, "How much longer until we get to your house?"

"Maybe fifteen minutes," came the answer from the front.

I placed my mouth next to Emma's ear and whispered, "Have you ever sucked on Bill's balls?"

"Yes," came a quick whispered reply.

"Have you ever rimmed him?"

She pressed her lips near my ear, kissed it softly and answered, "No. He is more into doing that to me than I am to him. I don't let him do butt stuff." Bill's eyes checked back, unable to discern what we might be whispering about.

"I'm going to say some things but you don't have to do any of them. He just needs to think you would do them with me but not with him, okay?" Emma's face widened into an evil grin, and answered only with an excited nod.

"Show me how bad you want it, Emma," I said, loud enough for Bill to hear. His eyes darted at the mirror to see Emma go down on me once more. Again, she made loud noises for Bill's benefit, and I guided her up and down. I shucked my one leg out of my pants and underwear, and leaned against the passenger door while Emma struggled to take my entire cock.

"Oh, yeah! Lick those balls, girl. Daddy loves that!" Immediately, Emma went down there, holding my cock straight up as she gently sucked one ball in. She rolled her tongue all around and then moved to the other one. "Fuck yeah, stroke it while you suck 'em! Oh, God, you are so hot!"

Emma became like an animal and I rewarded her by lifting her sundress up over her beautiful bare ass, gave it a loud slap, and ran my finger back and forth over her tight, pink sphincter. She ground her ass into me while laving my balls with saliva. My fingers slipped further into the sopping groove of her pussy.

I raised my ass off the seat and he could see my awkward posture. "Jesus! She's a rimmer, Bill! Good girl, eat that ass!" Bill's worried eyes filled the mirror and I made a face of pure bliss. What I wasn't ready for, was that Emma began to follow my lead! Her tongue grazed my rosebud and she nervously licked my sweaty ass. I moaned out loud and pushed my finger further around to push it in her sopping wet slit.

"Mmmmm," she said, and followed that with a muffled, "I'm cumming!!" I diddled her clit while her tongue fucked my asshole. Bill recognized her gasps and it was all I could do not to cum all over her head and hair. I pulled her hair, and once her climax ebbed, I brought her back up to lean into my chest.

"Oh, you are so going to get all of my dick when we get home!" Bill could see the look of satisfaction on Emma's face in the mirror. "Jesus, Bill! You didn't tell me what a live wire you married! You are a very lucky man." It was Bill's turn to look nervously pleased. I slid Emma's dress back in place and soon after, we pulled into their driveway.

Bill led the way, opening the front door for us. "Can I get you a drink? he asked.

I smiled and answered, "No, man. I'm drunk enough." His wife kissed me hard, and stabber her tongue into my mouth.

"What about you, Emma?"

She finished kissing me and offered, "Make me something strong. I think I need to lose some inhibitions."

Bill responded curtly, "Haven't you lost some already?" I could sense that Emma rimming me might have crossed the line for him, just as I had hoped. I know well the need to usurp both control and confidence from the cuck if I want to claim the alpha position. Bill walked to the bar and took out two glasses and poured two very tall Jack Daniels.

Emma's eyebrows furled, but before she could answer, I whispered, " Let me handle this."

Bill returned and handed his wife her Jack just as I was sitting her down on the loveseat. "Sit," I said, calmly, pointing to the lounger next to us.

"Bill, I've been doing this a while. You seem upset." He took a sip and rolled the highball glass in his hands. Emma stayed silent.

"Well, how would you feel if your wife never did something that you've always wanted her to, and in minutes goes right for it with a stranger?"

"I know. I know. Bill, It's like a drug, and when this drug wears off, Emma will be yours once again, okay? You'll see."

Bill was jittery; he knew he had fantasized about this, but couldn't have predicted the gut punch that comes with witnessing Emma totally submitting to another man. He was clearly in a full-blown state of cuckold angst - standing on the precipice of risk and reward. "I know. You're right." He sat back a bit, trying to relax.

"Emma," I said solemnly, "What is going to happen right after I leave?"

Emma reached across and gently touched Bill on his knee and said, "Baby, I will be yours right after. I promise. We've talked about this. Just give into the fun for a while. Michael has been such a gentleman."

Bill took another sip, as did Emma. "I know, Em. It's just harder than I thought."

I interjected. "Bill, I am going home tonight. You never have to invite me back if you don't want to. I am here because Emma AND you want me here. I'm not here to take her from you. And if it turns out that tonight is only a one time thing, then thank you for trusting me with Emma this once."

Emma took over. "We don't have to do anything tonight, babe. We can stop right now if you want." Her soft gestures confirmed her words.

Bill took a long drink that emptied his glass. "Fuck, no. We've come this far. I'm okay. You're having fun. This is all just such a mind fuck!"

Emma stood up and said, "Get another drink and get comfortable." She turned to face me and reached up on her toes to kiss me. Our tongues flicked while I reached around to unbutton her sundress. Bill refilled his glass and watched Emma's dress fall to the floor from where he stood at the bar, leaving her naked as a bird. He gawked as my hands caressed Emma's small, velvety soft ass cheeks.

Emma unbuckled my pants and dropped to her knees. She unzipped me and slid my slacks down to reveal my cock-filled boxers. Bill returned to where we were while Emma's thumbs hooked my underwear off my hips, revealing my thick member to both of them. Just as he started to sit, Emma grabbed his belt buckle and pulled him next to me.

Bill set his drink on a side table and watched his wife pull his pants and underwear off as well. She had my cock in one hand and his hard cock in the other. He is well over six inches, but with a more wiener-like girth. Mine is barely a cockhead longer, but wide enough around that Emma's tiny hand can't quite get the finger and thumb to meet as she strokes me.

Emma stretched her mouth over my cock knob while slowly jacking her husband. My right hand played with Emma's pale pink nipple and bumpy areola. Precum poured down Bill's knob and he took hold of his wife's hand to pull it away. In a low voice, he told her, "You need to stop or I will cum."

Emma looked up at him, withdrew her lips from my dick and said, "Just sit and watch." Bill did as told and watched from the lounger behind her while Emma went back to work on me. I ran my fingers through her long blonde hair as she fellated me. I then took hold of Emma's alabaster cheeks and parted them so Bill could enjoy the sight of his wife's tight pucker. That was all that he needed to lose his insecurities.

12