Emma and Bobbie Like Anal Sex

Story Info
David satisfies their needs.
3.7k words
4.63
12.3k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/16/2024
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Emma says she's been teaching you about embedded Catholic guilt."

Bobbie lay on the lounger by the pool, her little bare tits tanned gold in the sun. She turned on her side to face me, looking up from under her Ranger's cap, the long blonde pony tail pulled through the gap at the back.

"Yeah. I was saying that my anal thing, with Rosie back in the day, was a taboo, because women didn't get their asses done then. Gays did anal, that was about as far as thinking went. So Rosie with her exquisite ass, she was unusual."

Bobbie ran three fingers through her hair, curling the long blonde strands then threading them straight. She sucked hair into her mouth, and I watched her do that. My cock thickened in my Speedos, and she grinned.

"Embedded, that's the word, for us lapsed Catholic girls. Say no, it's a sin; that means yes, in translation."

"I'd forgotten that side of things. Not being Catholic."

"Yah. Emma's tried goin' round my corner with a double pen dildo, but couldn't quite get the angle right. And her fingers aren't long enough." She looked disappointed, but any pout on Bobbie, it's cute. "Show me your hands."

I showed Bobbie my hands. I've got long fingers, but there's another stretch I showed her, my fingers spread wide, thumb to forefinger tip. "That's my main measurement," I said.

She laughed. "Such a guy! That's not going to fit." She took a slurp from her drink, gurgling it up through the straw. "Show me that again," she said. So I showed her.

The subject of our attention was stirring some more, getting harder under the dark blue nylon. I've always worn blue Speedos, matching the colour of my eyes.

Down at the pool, at the beach, those little girls in my youth, they'd look at me. Tall, tanned swimmer boy, that was me, lying stretched out on a brightly coloured towel, with pretty girls in black bikinis. Or Roberta, that summer, who wore white. Not many girls can do that, wear white.

Bobbie's bikini bottom matched her eyes too, a paler blue. I looked at those white strings at the side. She'd said, "They're not sewn on. Gotta tie 'em in bows, or they fall down." She stretched her leg out, running her toes over my shaft. Dancers, they've got strong toes, comes from gripping the floor. She gripped there for a while, and I grew.

She was lazy, stroking me with her toes.

"You ever been pegged," Bobbie asked, quite out of the blue. Her foot stopped moving, but my cock throbbed. Twice. It was thick and coiled, filling those briefs very full.

"Once by a woman, a bucket list thing. Plenty of times by myself, different toys."

"How'd it go? With the woman, I mean."

"Deep. She worked up a good load by fucking my gland, then took it all when I fucked her."

My eyes glazed over, remembering the intensity. Bobbie started up with her toes again.

"Did she get the angle right?"

"Almost."

"Uh huh. Need more practice then?"

"Pretty much."

The heat made us drowsy as we lay there quietly talking. I enjoyed my thick erection. Bobbie exercised her toes some more as she finished her drink, sucking up the last dregs from the bottom of the glass. A light breeze rattled the taut cloth of the umbrella over our heads. It was summer, a hot breeze, the smell of chlorine from the pool. It took me back. Except Bobbie was far more forward than any of the girls back then.

"I've had an idea," Bobbie said. "When Emma gets home, I'll talk to her. She knows where that double pen is. We can use that." She looked at me with bright shining eyes. "Best angles, they're triangles. We'll get the angles right, this time."

My cock was fully hard now, constrained sideways in the Speedos. "Christ," Bobbie said, "I'd better stop doing this. You'll frighten Emma."

My balls were tight, just from the conversation, and I felt an empty ache in the depths of my body. I needed to be filled, as I gave myself up to these women.

The pool gate squeaked open, then clanged shut. "Hey, you guys! What's the water like?"

Emma stood over us, her body blocking the sun. I looked up to see her small slender figure looking gorgeous in a barely there black one piece, long triangles down over her small breasts, diving down in a long vee ending just below her navel. The costume was tight nylon, clinging to the shape of her mound. She shook loose her long hair, then pulled it back into a band.

"What's this?" Emma asked, glancing down at my cloth covered cock.

"We were talking about sex," said Bobbie. "And a bit about you."

"Oh, which bit?"

"The Catholic girl bit. We're going to teach David the catechism."

"Who's going to get this?" Emma asked, leaning down to stroke my shaft with the tip of her finger running along its length. We all watched my cock strain against the tight nylon.

"Me, obviously," Bobbie replied. "This'll get round my corner. You two can compare notes: your G, David's gland. We'll work it out."

"Depth and angles, huh?" Emma smiled, her eyes curious.

"Triangles. We can do it now, coz we've got one." Bobbie blushed. "Wow! I need to cool down. So do you, before that thing gets out." She took her foot away from my cock, stood, and jumped into the pool, dragging Emma in with her.

I didn't want to, but Bobbie was right. The cool water was wonderful, cooling my cock down, but I knew that wouldn't last, not with their four hands. We played in the pool for a while, cooling our bodies down, heating our minds up.

Later, we all rinsed the pool chlorine off in the shower, taking turns but no hanky-panky. It was a small shower stall, they could both fit, but with me it was a squeeze. We were all bare naked in their room, my cock long and hard against my gut, bouncing occasionally with regular throbs. I lay on the bed and watched the girls dry and brush their hair. By the time Emma had finished Bobbie's hair, I had tiny silver beads of pre-come on the head of my cock, just from watching.

Bobbie's nipples were tight, pulling up the small peaks of flesh of her breasts. Her eyes, slightly glazed, turned slowly towards Emma, and the girls fell to the bed in a long loving kiss, wrapping their limbs around each other, their hands slow in their quiet pleasure. I could watch them forever.

The girls whispered something to each other. I couldn't hear the words, but when they both crawled up over me in a girl clamber, I knew it was my turn. Bobbie sat right on me, her thighs on each side of mine, the warm wet lips of her pussy sliding along my shaft. I reached up to her breasts, rubbing her nipples, twisting them between my thumbs and forefingers, both nipples simultaneously. Her hips began to buck.

"She's like an X-Box," said Emma. "You steer the action through her nipples. Keep doing that, she gets nipple-gasms. You gotta hang on though, when those hips start dancing, she's like a damn rodeo horse."

Emma dropped her left tit down to my mouth. She's bigger than Bobbie, not by much, her breast a succulent mouthful. I sucked as much of her tit flesh into my mouth as I could, twisting my tongue on the nipple. I pulled at it tightly with my lips, and saw how her body twitched. I tugged on Bobbie's nipples with my fingers, and she twitched too.

"Got him good and wet," Bobbie said, rising up from my cock. "Need more lube though, for my back door." She eyed my cock speculatively. Bobbie was only a little girl, there was no way she'd fit all of me in, not into that tiny little ass. Least ways, I didn't think she could. She'd promised a tight corner, but even so...

"How we going to do this?" asked Emma, "if we're gonna try a double penetration? You in Bobbie first, then me in you?"

"Getting those angles right." Bobbie reminded us, what we needed to do. "Emma, you got that two cock thing?"

It felt strange as these two hot girls contemplated my fucking. They'd been together a long while, and now here I was, a man in the middle for both of them. "It's your testosterone," Bobbie had said. "Gives us a break from our oestrogen."

She took my cock in one hand, squeezed it tightly. "Sometimes," she said, "I wish I had one of these. Then I could fuck Emma really deep. Do her good."

I heard a soft longing in her voice, a yearning, and I wondered if their relationship had a top, had a bottom. I heard the ambiguity too, do her good.

"It's my turn now," said Emma, as if answering my unstated question. "I don't get to fuck a man often."

I looked into her eyes, and with her pupils dilated, they looked almost black. I gave her a tiny nod, as if to say I'm willing, you can take me as hard as you like. A little coil of complexity ran between us, a deeper meaning in her dark eyes, her deeper blue. I knew a little of her past; she needed a man who could yield. When she wanted him to.

"Where's that double pen, Emma?" Bobbie was keen, I was keener. I didn't get fucked in the ass very often. My whole body was strung tight with arousal, my cock getting redder with thick heated blood. The room sharpened its shadows and colours, becoming almost hallucinogenic in its intensity. My hearing was heightened, every sense tightened. I could smell their arousal, I could smell mine.

"Fuuckkk," whispered Emma. "I'm so horny. Usually it's Bobbie who's the horny bitch."

"Fuck you," said Bobbie. "You're the bitch. You're the one, gonna fuck him."

"Yeah, but he's gonna fuck you."

"Do I get a say?" I asked.

They both looked down at me, lying on their bed, my cock rigid, its tip glistening with a bright shining fluid. They looked at each other. Bobbie licked her lips.

"Don't be silly. Do as you're told. Us girls, we got this. That's my cock, now." Her cock bounced. I had no control, not any more. It was Bobbie's.

"Emma, give me that fucking lube bottle! Get on the bed with that thing."

Emma had retrieved the double ender from its hiding place. It was a bent around U-shaped dildo, one length the size of a penis, the other length smaller. They usually used it in each other, taking turns with a double penetration, the cock end in their cunts, the smaller end in their asses. Taking turns with the same toy. Now though, taking turns with the same man.

"God, you're wet." Bobbie had her fingers up between Emma's lips, teasing her lover's petals apart, sliding a finger a little way in. Emma was kneeling on the bed, her sweet little tits tipped with tight nipples, pulling her breasts up into peaks. She flicked her hair behind her shoulders, where it fell in a long silken fall down her back. Her eyes were glazed, as Bobbie teased a finger over her clit.

"Let's see how you look with a cock up your belly."

Bobbie took the double pen and slowly inserted the shorter end into Emma's pussy. The young woman took it in, and the U curve fitted right up against her clit. The cock end pointed straight up her belly, the tip just reaching her navel.

"Look at that," said Bobbie. "Just like David, the cock tip touches her navel."

The cock looked long against Emma's belly. She looked gorgeous, kneeling there with that shaft up her belly and a perfect pair of tits. I so much wanted this girl to fuck me. At that moment, it was all I could think about, Emma fucking me with her long, beautiful cock. I went to her on my knees, and laid my longer cock right next to hers, our shafts pressed between our bodies. I could feel the heat of her tits, pressing against my chest.

"Emma, I want you in me, in my ass. Jesus, honey! Will you fuck me?"

Emma looked up at me, her dark eyes intense. She licked her lips, pressed hard against me. "I don't have semen, but when you come inside Bobbie, it'll be my come, seeding her rear end. It'll be me, fucking her. I've always wanted to do that, come inside Bobbie." Top, bottom? Who could tell? Perhaps they really did take turns. Now it was my turn to be fucked, by Emma.

On the bed beside us, we both heard Bobbie moan, giving a little mewl at the mention of her name. Her fingers were skittering on her clit as she watched us. She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide. I gazed at her nude cunt, her hairless mound, and I thought, my God, she's so little, my bare naked girl. Lying on her back, her tits were only nipples, no flesh there at all. There was no mistaking her for a boy though, nor a little girl, not with that pussy.

She was a tiny woman, sure, but everything was there in proportion, especially her womanly petals, those convoluted and dark red places. Her clitoris stood proud like a pearl, a red satin pearl, bright and shiny. She pulled back the flesh around it, and stroked the shaft up with two fingers. Her hips bucked, and girl come shone on her opening, catching the light on wet places.

I thought of all the conversations we'd had, about her girl's body with her woman's sex, her Catholic girl's asshole and all the taboos, and here I was, about to have anal sex with Bobbie. With Emma's cock in my ass.

I turned to Bobbie, spreading her legs wider to reveal the dark pink coil of her anus. I placed the tip of my cock, now a plum red colour like the fruit, right up against her tight place. I could feel her heat, in my cock head. I didn't push, I just rested my cock head there. I saw her muscle move, relaxing to first let me in.

"Fuck, he's never going to fit," Emma exclaimed, looking at the length of my cock lining up to Bobbie's pink star. Her ass continued to pulse. Deep in my cock, I felt an answering throb. My balls ached, full and heavy, tight up against my groin. They felt huge, but a girl could cup them in the palm of her hand.

"Lots of lube," Bobbie replied. "Then watch me. He'll fit." She looked up at me as I looked down on her, a glazed, distant look in her eyes. Bobbie licked her lips, then closed her eyes. "Emma," she said, "you gotta slather him, lube his cock. He'll never plug my hole, otherwise."

Emma squeezed the lube bottle, coating my human flesh with the slithering shiny cream, and then she did the same to her cock, and got in position behind me. She touched my shoulder, her fingers gripping my flesh

My shining cock tip snuggled tight, right into the heat of Bobbie's asshole, and I felt a hard tip push against mine.

"Breath out, push back," I heard Emma say, and both Bobbie and I did that. And as Emma's cock pushed into my first muscle, Bobbie pushed herself up onto me, easing her hole open to take my cock head. I eased my length into Bobbie, as Emma pushed her length into me. I could only imagine how Emma felt, her cock going deeper into me, yet my resistance would have been pushing the dildo back into her cunt in a mutual fuck, a deep seated pleasure for both of us. I moaned, so did she, our pleasure beginning together.

"Fuuu...ccckkk," Bobbie stretched the word out at as she breathed. "Your cock in my ass, it's sooo good." I saw her hands cling to the sheets, and I took them in mine and we clung to each other, her little fingers threaded between mine. She looked up at me, her eyes rolling back with a jab of pain, then the longer pleasure as I entered deeper into her body.

Slowly, slowly, we three fucked into each other, filling our bodies with long thick cocks, mine of flesh into Bobbie, and two plastic cocks for Emma and me. I felt Emma lean over my back, finding a new angle, widening my ass, getting her cock deeper. Her hot tits pressed into my back, burning me there with hot flesh. She reached around to pinch my erect nipples, wincing up ounces of pain. I'm sure I moaned, pinch them tighter.

"Next time," she whispered into my ear, "I want your cock, right up me."

And she pushed a quick hard penetration, and her cock slid further into my ass. Emma began to fuck me, pressing into me harder, more forcefully, and her cock end reached my magic place. A sharp hard pain enveloped me, then it melted in a hot wave of heat, flowing all through my body. I began my climb into bliss and she stayed there, balancing on the hard fruit inside me, pushing on that exquisite place.

My cock throbbed and throbbed, and my ass tightened around Emma's cock. My rectum began an autonomous movement, pulling the cock to and fro. Emma must have felt it, fucking into her cunt, to and fro.

"Fuck, oh fuck," she whimpered, "its found my place... oh h god, oh h fuck..." Her voice broke and she moaned, a long long wail from deep inside herself as she found me. She took me harder, taking herself, fucking her cock into me. I felt a hot glow deep in the depths of my body, as Emma found my come place, found me. Her fuck settled into a steady rhythm as she took me.

Beneath me, I felt and heard Bobbie panting, as my cock filled her asshole, her tightest channel. She gripped my cock so tightly, I thought she'd never let go. I was deep in her, Emma deep in me, and I felt Bobbie's heartbeat inside my cock, faster than mine, quick beat, beat beat, quick beat, beat beat. Our hearts syncopated, then mine began to rush as Emma fucked into me harder, faster.

"Fuu...cckk, fuu...cckk, I'm gonna, I'm gonna..."

Bobbie had said Emma took longer, but something told me, she's going to come first, her cock deep inside me. Fucking a willing man might have had something to do with it. I didn't care, I was giving myself up to her, surely she sensed it? Top, bottom? Who cared? The sensation inside me was exquisite, a hot molten flow of pleasure. I was greedy.

I fell deep inside myself and felt myself dancing. It was Bobbie, her asshole pulsating around me. I managed to open my eyes to see hers, and she was looking over my shoulder, must have been looking up at Emma. Her look was wide eyed, an indescribable flicker of emotion in her eyes.

"Honey, oh honey," Bobbie whispered. "It's okay. Make love to us, baby. I'm you're little girl, and David's not hurting me. This is so lovely, Emma." And Bobbie reached up her hands to hold Emma's cheeks in hers. I felt Emma's breasts against my back, warm and soft, nipples tight like hot ice.

She took me more gently then, less frantic, her need shifting. I sensed it. And being loved more softly, my whole body opened up, and my orgasm started like the tide coming in, and went on forever, coming in a long liquid surge, and my come went deep into Bobbie.

"Ohh God, ohhh God, I can feel you, hot molten come deep inside me." Bobbie's fingers went quick to her clit, to find her own release. Her hips danced, her channel so tight I could feel every contraction, every moment, her tight grip. She bucked and quivered, her orgasm clenching around me. And her tight rhythmic grip on my buried deep shaft, it set up a pulse deep inside me.

She pulled more come from me, and my fuck became slick. I could hear it, and the stronger scent of my come turned me on even more. So much come! It spilled from Bobbie's tightness around my cock, and flowed sticky over my balls.

And my own tight muscles started moving, pushing a fuck back up into Emma, and it must have been working, because I heard a low wail from behind me, and Emma shuddered and moaned, and her cock changed its angle, and I knew she was riding her G.

"Come for me, Emma," I said, my voice low, in a tremble.

"Come for me, baby," said Bobbie, her voice barely a whisper.

And with the two of us there with her, her lover and a kind man, Emma surged up over her own resistance, and she came and she came and she came.

I felt wet tears on my back, and heard a sob. Bobbie reached up around both of us, to hug her sweetheart as fiercely as she could, which was fierce. She was hot flame, was Bobbie, quick burning.

"Your weight on me," she said, "I can take it. And then we'll roll onto Emma."

I sunk down over the little girl, taking my weight on my arms. I felt my cock pushed from her hole, with a quiet, "Ohhh," as I left her. I wanted to stay, but Emma needed to take my place, to be in the middle, between us. The plastic dildo pushed loose, and I rolled from under Emma, to put her where I'd been, between Bobbie and me.

Bobbie smothered Emma's face in kisses, and I wrapped my bigger body behind hers, pressing my strength against her back, kissing her neck and her hair. I held them both tightly, and felt little shudders as the final orgasmic shudders rippled through them.

12