Emma and Joe Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma and Joe finally see each other again after months.
5.2k words
4.14
2.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 02/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

Writers note: Read up on Emma and Joe's beginnings with Meeting Joe Pt 1 & 2, and Emma and Joe Ch. 1, 2, & 3. This is a continuation of a true story about a man I met from online, that turned into more. The beginning of Chapter 4 is a bit different, several things happened in Emma's life and are an important part of her story.

The weeks and months that followed my last meet up with Joe at the lake, completely turned my world upside down. My husband had been doing a number on me emotionally and had been gaslighting me for the previous year, and it continued to become worse to the point he mentally broke me. I split from my husband, and he moved out. When he did nothing to attempt to change or reconcile, that completely crushed me.

I had no idea if Joe would want to continue what we had since I was now separated. I was glad that Joe was several hours away because my depression hit an all-time low after my husband moved out. Joe continued to stay though. He began calling me daily to check in, and always made me laugh even though I was always on the verge of crying. I continued to keep up part of my wall to distance myself from Joe, because he would likely become tired of the drama in my life.

About a month after my husband left, I began to start feeling semi normal again, in part to Joe's support. If it hadn't been for Joe's phone calls and checking in on me, I'm not sure how I would have turned out. But within a week of beginning to feel better from that, I then tested covid positive. That caused just as much anxiety as my ex-husband did.

As I struggled daily just to get out of bed due to my covid symptoms, I began to realize just how much I cared about Joe, and how much he meant to me. One of the many thoughts and concerns while I was sick was how long it had been since I saw him, and if I ever would get to see him again. It was early in the pandemic, and there was no information on how long someone was contagious, or if they could pass it on to anyone in the months that followed. And it hurt thinking that it could be several months longer before I got to see Joe again, or if I ever would get to see him again.

I continued to remind myself that I needed to keep things in check. It may have already been too late as part of me already knew that I loved Joe in some way, even though I wouldn't admit it to myself, and I would never tell him how I felt. I had no idea how Joe felt, and more than likely I was just a piece of fun on the side. And the more involved I let my feelings get, the more I would just end up hurt, as always. I was never the person someone wanted to be with, but always the one who was 'good enough' until someone better came along.

After 15 very long weeks, and 1 day, I was finally able to meet with Joe again.

Joe: "Good morning. I have a question for you."

Emma: "Good morning. Umm, what?"

Joe: "Think you would be able to get away for a day?"

Emma: "Possibly, I have a friend who could watch the kids, even though they're teens and would probably be fine alone. Why?"

Joe: "Well, the wife is going out of town on a business trip next week, and you seem to be doing a little better with the fatigue, so maybe we can plan something."

Emma: "Only if you think it's safe to. I won't put you at risk."

Joe: "It will be fine. Maybe if you don't get here too late, I can take a key and let myself in the next morning."

Emma: "Sounds like a good plan."

Joe: "I have a task for you to think about. Before I get there, think of 5 things you want to do when we are together and write them on your thigh."

Emma: "Hmm, this may be hard."

I planned out my trip and was able to get to the hotel around 3 in the afternoon. I checked in, and got a room overlooking the parking lot, but high enough that no one would likely notice if I left the curtains open and stayed naked. I spent the drive thinking about what to write on my thigh and settled on: Blow job, spanking, sex while plugged, tie me up, and six pack. Within an hour of me settling into the hotel, there was a knock on the door.

I opened the door, and before it could even close behind us, I pulled Joe into a hug burying my face in his neck. Joe buried his hand in my hair, pulling me into a kiss while pushing me against the wall. After what seemed like several minutes, Joe pulled away and slid his backpack to the floor.

"Hi." Joe said

I pulled him into a hug again and got out a "Hi" as I laid my head on his shoulder.

"You're overdressed." Joe stated while tugging at the bottom of my shirt.

"You are too." I replied, smiling back at Joe, "So what are we going to do about that?"

Joe slowly pulled my shirt off over my head and threw it on the floor. He kissed me again, while one hand was in my hair, and the other swiftly tugging at my nipple. Joe pulled away and brought his mouth to my nipple, sucking and then biting down. I took a deep breath in; I had missed Joe's mouth.

Joe stood up and I began to slowly unbutton his shirt.

"You're overdressed too." I stated, taking over for him, I began unbuttoning the rest of his shirt.

Once his shirt was completely unbuttoned, I ran my hand over his chest and through his chest hair before burying my face in it as he hugged me tight again. I went to begin undoing Joe's belt when he grabbed my hand and held me to the wall again while pulling down my leggings. Joe knelt and brought his face to my public mound and grabbing my ass. Joe's tongue began to explore and licking my slit, before licking my clit up and down. I grabbed the back of Joe's head and pushing my hips forward wanting him to continue, but he pulled away instead.

"Lay on the bed Emma." Joe stated.

I begin to pull my leggings all the way off, but Joe interrupted.

"I didn't say take your pants off, I said lay on the bed." Joe instructed again, while pushing me down to the bed on my back. Joe swiftly pulled my leggings and panties off and climbed on top of me. We laid there, chest to chest, and Joe looked up and kissed me before laying his head between my tits. I had missed Joe so much but had to keep reminding myself to keep my feelings in check. You can't get too invested Emma, I thought to myself, this is only going to end badly for you since he's probably just in it for fun.

"Let's see what we have here." Joe stated while inspecting my thigh, "Good choices, we'll have to see how many we can get through."

Joe came and laid next to me. I thought to myself; maybe if I try to keep things casual, that will help keep the feelings in check. I reached down and began rubbing Joe through his pants, his cock was already hard and waiting for me. I began undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. This time Joe didn't stop me, and I continued. Joe slid his pants off and pushed them to the floor.

I used my hand again to trace up and down Joe's leg. As I got to his cock and began to rub it up and down, slowly, and pausing at the tip to rub the underside with my thumb. I made my way down to Joe's cock and took him deep in my mouth. What Joe didn't know was that during our time apart, I had been practicing with a dildo to get rid of most of my gag reflex. It seemed to work, and I was able to take Joe into my mouth deeper than I had before. I moaned with his cock in my mouth, happy that even though covid took most of my taste, Joe still tasted amazing.

Joe grabbed my hair to stop me from continuing and pulled my up to his chest. We just laid there for several minutes, arms wrapped around each other. It was the first time in the last several months that the stress of my life melted away. I felt safe and like everything was ok for once.

Joe pulled away and began to go down on me. His tongue licking my clit, alternating between circling it and then up and down. I could feel how wet I was as Joe slid two fingers inside of me. Joe began sliding his fingers in and out, slowly, then picking up speed. As my breathing intensified, Joe also began pushing his fingers up, as his tongue continued its assault on my clit. It wasn't long until I began to moan and grabbed the back of Joe's head as I came hard.

Joe laid back down beside me, and I laid my head in its familiar play on his chest. We continued to just lay there, next to each other, talking about our day, our mutual drives to get to the hotel, and things we hadn't chatted about via text over the last four months. Joe reached over and kissed me on the forehead again, which just made me melt into him more.

Joe's phone began ringing, and he groaned while getting out of bed to answer it. I rolled over to my stomach just lying there. Instead of coming back to the bed, Joe walked over to his backpack.

"Are you hungry?" Joe asked.

"Maybe." I said while grinning and sticking out my tongue, indicating a blow job.

"You've already had that tonight," Joe chastised, "Well, are you?"

"Umm, yeah, I should probably go get something to eat." I replied while frowning at the thought of getting dressed again and Joe leaving, "You have to get going, don't you?"

"Did I say that?" Joe asked rhetorically, while pulling something from his backpack, "I brought dinner. I made extra beef stew earlier."

Joe went to work dishing out the beef stew and heating it up in the small hotel microwave. I sat on the bed, covered in the bedsheet, and folded my arms across my tits. I sat trying to figure out how to respond, because the last time someone made any type of food for me, they ended things a week later for someone else. That along with having a hard time deciding how Joe felt about me, just added to my anxiety.

We sat naked on the bed and ate, making small talk about how things were going. Especially how I was adjusting to my husband being out of the house, even though the divorce wasn't final yet, it had now been three months and my husband still had not made any contact with me to even try to reconcile.

"I guess I should get going soon, the snow is starting to pick up outside. If I don't get the animals fed and paperwork finished, then it will throw my day off tomorrow." Joe stated, "And I have somewhere to be in the morning."

"What?" I asked, as my stomach felt like it dropped to the floor, "I thought you were coming here?"

Joe leaned over the bed with his face just inches from mine.

"YOU are my somewhere to be in the morning." Joe replied while grinning at me and kissing my forehead.

I stood up from the bed and wrapped the sheet around me. Joe finished getting dressed and walked over to me while slinging his backpack on his back.

"See you in the morning." Joe said while pulling me into a kiss.

"Let yourself in," I stated while sliding a room key into Joe's pants, "Be careful driving out there, let me know when you get home, please."

"I will." Joe stated while closing the room door behind him.

As soon as Joe left, I hopped in the shower. The warm water felt great after the long drive and evening I just spent with Joe. After drying off, I walked over to the window and watched the snow fall in the parking lot. It had already covered the ground in a few inches, and I knew it would be a bitch to clean off my car in the morning. I stood there a few minutes longer wondering if anyone could see me in the window, just standing there naked.

I curled up into bed, and my notifications on my phone went off. It was a message from Joe stating he was home safe and would see me in the morning. I plugged my phone in to charge, setting an alarm so I had time to get ready before Joe came back in the morning.

The sun shined brightly through the open curtain. I woke up and covered my head with the blanket as my alarm went off. Instantly I regretted setting it so early, but knowing I needed to eat something and get ready before Joe came over.

I got up and had my usual protein shake and cereal. As I sat eating, I received the usual 'Good morning' text from Joe, and that he would be here in about an hour. When I was finished eating, I went to work on fixing my bed head, throwing on some deodorant, and brushing my teeth to get rid of my morning and breakfast breath.

I laid back in bed, playing on my phone and chatting in one of my kik groups. I must have been more tired than I thought and fell back asleep. Before I knew it, I was startled awake by movement on the bed, and Joe laying next to me and wrapping his arm around me.

"Mmm, good morning." I said while turning over to wrap my arms around Joe.

"Good morning to you too." Joe replied while leaning in to kiss me.

"You're cold, and overdressed." I said frowning while looking at Joe still fully dressed.

"Would have been up here about 10 minutes ago but was cleaning your car off." Joe said while climbing off the bed and beginning to get undressed.

"You didn't have to do that, I'm more than capable." I replied, not knowing how to respond to Joe doing something like that. My husband had never cleaned my car off or done anything like that.

"I know you are, but I wanted to." Joe stated, "Let's see what you brought with."

Joe began going through my toy bag and taking out a few items. He laid out on the end of the bed my butt plug, lube, and paddle. Then grabbed one of my sharpies I kept in the bag.

"I think these will come in handy." Joe said as he climbed back onto the bed and got under the blankets with me, still holding the sharpie. I turned over and buried my face in Joe's chest as he wrapped his arms around me pulling me into a hug. Even though his clothes were cold before, he was very warm.

"I've missed this." I stated, nuzzling into Joe's beard and neck.

"Same." Joe stated while kissing me on the forehead. His hands lightly rubbing up and down by back, and slowly moving down to my ass. He pulled the sheet back from us, so we were both laying there naked. Joe uncapped the sharpie and wrote a tally mark on my left thigh and crossed off "blow job" that I had written on my right thigh. Recapped the marker and threw it on the nightstand.

"I think we have more to cross off your list." Joe stated, while making his way down between my thighs and pushing them open while looking at me. Joe's fingers went to work tracing down my thighs before rubbing up and down my labia. His fingers slowly pushed my lips open and began encircling my clit.

I laid there, and all I could think was it was an awkward position, and Joe could just sit there looking me up and down. It made me want to grab the sheet to cover back up.

The thoughts quickly left my mind as Joe's fingers continued to work my clit, while he used his other hand to squeeze and twist my nipple. I began to moan as his fingers used more pressure and moved faster up and down on my clit. Joe maneuvered himself down between my legs and slid two fingers inside of me while his mouth took over where his fingers had just been.

Joe's tongue began expertly touching all the right places. It circled around my clit, then flicking it up and down, alternating from light to heavy pressure, while Joe's fingers continued to pick up pace in and out of my already wet pussy.

As my breathing picked up, Joe asked, "Getting close?"

I barely got out a "Yes" when Joe stopped and sat up. I just laid there and growled at him.

"Time to cross the next thing off the list." Joe stated, as he reached for the tube of lube, and went back to using his tongue on my clit.

As Joe began alternating sucking on my clit and using his tongue to flick it up and down, I could hear him flip open the top of the lube. He again slid two fingers into my pussy and began pushing them in and out, while also slightly pushing up, slightly hitting my g spot.

I pushed my hips into him, and grabbed the back of Joe's hair, as I continued to get close to cumming. As I did that, Joe slowly slid two fingers in my pussy, and his thumb in my ass, and just held them there, while his tongue continued it's work on my clit.

Within a few seconds Joe's fingers began to move in unison, as his fingers slid in and out of my pussy, and his thumb in my ass. Joe's mouth covered my clit, and within seconds of him beginning to suck on it, I began to cum all over his face and hands. As my breathing began to slow, Joe left his fingers and thumb inside of me, and instead of moving his face, Joe bit down hard on my pubic mound making me gasp at the feeling.

Joe slowly slid his fingers out of my pussy, and then slid his thumb out of my ass at the same time. Joe got up from the bed and went into the bathroom to wash his hand off, then came back with a washcloth to clean the lube off my ass and laid next to me while grabbing the sharpie.

"Don't move." Joe stated while taking the cap off the sharpie. Joe made another tally mark on my left leg and crossed off '6pack' on my right leg. "Two fingers in the pussy, and a thumb in the ass, just how you hold a 6 pack." I laughed at Joe's explanation.

Joe laid back, and I cuddled up in my typical place next to him, with his arm wrapped around me and my face on his chest. We laid there several minutes. Joe was slowly trailing his fingers up and down my back. I ran my fingers through Joe's chest hair, and over his face, through his beard.

Joe's hand began to move down my stomach to my clit, his fingers starting to probe to reach it. I moved closer to him, so that his hand couldn't reach, and smirked. I moved my hand from his chest and down to his soft cock.

"I think someone needs to wake up." I said while yawning. I began to rub Joe's cock, gripping it with my hand, and moving my hands to his balls to gently tug them. I raised my head to kiss Joe before moving myself down to his cock which was now semi hard.

I began to work on Joe with my tongue. Licking him up and down his shaft, while my hand still tugged on his balls. I took Joe's cock deep in my mouth until I could feel him in the back of my throat. I began to suck up and down, taking Joe deep, then stopping on the head of his cock to swirl my tongue around it.

Joe grabbed my hair and attempted to pull me up to him. I pulled against his hand and continued my blow job. After a couple more times of taking Joe's cock deep in my throat I pulled him out of my mouth, smirking. I took my tongue and lightly licked the tip of his cock, and the underside of it. I could feel Joe's legs tense up when I did that, and grinned.

"That's how it's going to be is it?" Joe stated while smiling, "Get on your hands and knees."

Joe tightened his grip on my hair, so as I tried to pull against it again, it began to hurt. I looked at Joe and growled low, relenting, and moving to my hands and knees.

"Face the headboard." Joe commanded.

I turned and faced the headboard as instructed, waiting to see what Joe had planned. Without warning, Joe struck me twice with the paddle on my ass, then brought his hand to rub where he had just struck.

"Still plan on not following instructions?" Joe asked.

"Maybe." I replied while grinning.

"I gave you the chance." Joe said, while continuing to strike me with the paddle.

I began to count in my head, when Joe got to 10, he stopped, and threw the paddle on the bed next to me. I could hear Joe moving something around and kneeling on the bed next to me.

Joe began rubbing my ass with one hand, while his other hand came between my legs and began to rub my clit. Joe continued to rub until I was close to cumming, and then suddenly stopped.

I could hear Joe opening the tube of lube and tried to see what he was doing.

"Eyes forward." Joe commanded.

I felt the cold lube running down the crack of my ass, and making it pucker. Joe continued to rub my clit with one hand. While he did that, he brought the butt plug up to my ass and slowly began pushing it in until it slipped completely inside, and the base was flush against my ass.

Joe knelt behind me, and I could feel his hard cock on the back of my thigh. I was really hoping he was not planning on doggie style. My muscles tensed up as he rubbed my back and moved down to my ass.

12