Emma and Mom Ch. 05

Story Info
CERTIFIED SLUTS. Emma and mom get marked as sluts.
7.5k words
4.49
22.6k
31
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,586 Followers

CHAPTER 5: CERTIFIED SLUTS

The collars Jerome gave us weren't only beautiful, they were arousing. Mom took hers from the box, held it up to gaze upon it, then handed it to me with the obvious intention of putting it around her neck. I did the same. The leather was smooth, firm, and fit snugly around our necks, but not too snugly. The silver medallions were just large enough and the engraving just deep enough for the four cursive letters to jump out... SLUT.

"Thank you, Jerome," mom and I offered almost simultaneously.

"Are you so sure?" he asked.

"Of course, sir. You are correct about the house. If we are living here, I don't need it," mom responded.

"And, you are correct about my job, too. I don't like it, so if it isn't needed, why should I do it," I added.

"Sit down, then. You need to understand," he countered. I looked at mom and she looked at me. We were both confused. What was to understand? We both said, yes. I looked at Ty and I saw him just nod. Mom and I both sat across the table from them.

"First," Jerome began, "you need to understand what it is I do." Mom and I both suspected, but okay. "I have a few legitimate enterprises like the clubs. Most of the things I run, however, are not legitimate. Ty might be my best friend since way back but he is also my protector and enforcer. Ty can be the man most people do not want to have come to them. That's just what it is. Neither Ty nor I make any apologies that such action is sometimes required. Especially in an organization like ours, right Ty?"

"That's right. Sometimes life is going to suck for someone if they break the rules," Ty calmly said. That explains a lot, I thought.

Jerome continued, "I am into drugs prostitution, and more. I have a good slice of the pie in each of those areas. You need to understand that being in this with me... and Ty... means you are in all of this. You can't have part of it without being a part of the rest."

He watched us and we were quiet. When I looked up, "We suspected, though we didn't know. Not really. The medallions say it all, Jerome. We're your sluts, not your girlfriends. We have no illusions about that. Mom and I both love to fuck. I may not have understood just how much I loved it before. You two brought us separately to that understanding. Then, you brought us to this point of being and wanting to be your sluts." I paused and looked at mom. She nodded. "What you do is make money feeding people's desires." I paused, again.

Mom jumped in, "As she said, Jerome, we're your sluts." She held up her medallion. "It says so right here. As your sluts, sir, if we can assist you in any way, our bodies are yours."

He looked at Ty with a big smile. "What do you think, buddy?"

"Damn," Ty exclaimed, "that has to be the hottest thing I've ever heard coming from two women."

Mom and I were beaming. Was that weird? We were excited about being true sluts? Sluts certified by collars? And, we were freely and eagerly giving over our bodies to them. They were into prostitution and drugs and more and it didn't matter. Even if he wanted to use us to advance his business? We'd already done that. All those gang bangs were rewards or supporting the clubs.

"So," Jerome began, "are you too sore to fuck?"

"Hell, no, sir," I exclaimed. "Never," mom added.

Jerome and Ty pushed their chairs back from the table and slid their slacks down and off. Jerome was closest to me and I was between his knees instantly with my lips and tongue on his cock. What they said must have been true because he was already getting hard. I slobbered over his cock as my mouth and tongue brought out the hard 11 inches of black cock that had conquered me. With it hard, I urgently worked my mouth down over it, then into my throat, and down further. I pulled back, breathed through my nose once the nasal passage was clear, and pressed down harder until my nose was against his shave public area. I flexed my throat around him and listened to his gasps and moans. He pulled my face up.

"Not this time, slut," he muttered as I continued up while stroking his black meat. I turned around, lifting one leg over his, then the other until I was straddling his. I inched back and reached underneath and held his cock vertically, slowly lowering myself until I felt my still puffy cunt lips on it. I wiggled over it until my hole encircled the head. I sank over it gasping at the renewed feeling of a truly wonderful cock. I raised and lowered, repeating, repeating until I sat on his thighs stuffed, totally stuffed with black meat in my white, owned cunt.

I glanced just to the side as I slowly raised, feeling my cunt constrict around the shaft already sending shivers through my body. Mom was similarly experiencing the hard 10 inches of Ty, her mouth hanging open, and soft moans flowing from it.

I orgasmed first but Jerome quickly followed, dumping his cum into my quaking, spasming cunt. I leaned back against his hard body, his hand and fingers roaming over my tits, stomach, clit, and stuffed cunt. My fingers rose to finger the medallion hanging from my neck. I sighed contentedly. The medallion and a stuffed cunt.

* * * *

Moving into Jerome's house was quick and painless. Monday morning I went to work wearing tight short shorts, a tight, thin tank top, and sandals. No bra. I marched through the office with a single sheet of paper in one hand and a small box under the other arm. I drew the attention of the entire office the moment I entered. I slapped the sheet of paper on my now old supervisor's desktop.

"I quit," I offered as an explanation.

She glanced over the resignation. "You need to give two weeks' notice," she weakly responded. I saw her staring at the medallion.

"Fuck you," I said with a laugh. "This place sucks," I added with a giggle.

I strutted to my old desk for the few personal things there I might still want. I felt my unrestrained tits bouncing and swaying under the thin material, my nipples hard underneath and very prominent.

"You can't do this," I heard from behind me. "How are you going to get a job with our bad reference?" She sounded desperate to gain back some control of the situation.

I turned and laughed loudly. "Are you fucking kidding me?" I exclaimed. "I already have a perfect job." I paused and stared at her. I smiled as I put the box on the desk and started rummaging through drawers and the desktop, dropping a few things in the box. I stopped and looked at her from halfway across the office. She was still staring at me in disbelief. I fingered the medallion and added in a voice just loud enough to carry across the now crypt-like quiet with even managers now standing in their doorways, "I got my new job by fucking my new boss." There were gasps, giggles, and murmurs through the room. I looked at the managers standing around the open cubicle area and back at her. "You might try it. It might help your personality. Get something in there besides that stick up your ass." There was stifled laughter now.

Moving our belongings wasn't hard, either. Jerome and Ty rejected much of our clothes. Certainly didn't need the furniture or kitchen wares. A realty agent showed up along with Jerome's attorney. Paperwork was signed and other people now would take care of things in the house, our cars, and the house. Mom's new account would incorporate her old one and soon the value of the property... and continue to receive value from my father, the man I hadn't seen in more than 15 years but by court order still supported mom.

Which all led to mom and I standing in the guest room at the head of the stairs and roughly mid-way between Jerome and Ty's rooms. "We'll do some shopping for more clothes and stuff," came Ty's voice behind us. We turned, naked, of course, and smiled at him. "Decorations for the walls, too, if you want."

We went to him with smiles that were real. We stood on either side of him, pressing our big tits into his arms, and kissed him on the cheeks. Home. Mother and daughter sluts were home.

* * * *

We discovered things about the house we hadn't noticed on other visits. The three-car garage only had space for two cars. The last space was walled off for a fitness room. A hallway we hadn't thought about led to a large office from which Jerome ran his businesses.

Then, there was the functioning of the house. Jerome and Ty were now starting each day with a fuck. We were used to that on weekends but now they made it part of a new routine for them. Mom and I made beds, did laundry, and cooked meals. We were always available for a fuck or suck, of course. Otherwise, we might tidy the house but a cleaning service came every week. That was when we did shopping for groceries, clothes, etc. It was also the only day we were clothed during the day in the house.

They set up some new rules for us. Yes, we were to be naked except for the collars regardless of anyone who might arrive to meet with either Jerome or Ty. Yes, we were to fuck or suck Jerome and Ty whenever they desired, and also anyone else either of them might permit to. When Jerome had said we would be naked and fucked, he hadn't been kidding. During the week numerous men were arriving at the house discretely enough from the outside but inside was a different story. Nearly every visitor was offered one or both of us. Our holes always seemed to have cum inside them and our bodies soon were in a constant state of anticipation. The doorbell became like a Pavlovian response with our cunts responding with lubrication. The evening dinner was shared. Yes, mom and I cooked and arranged the dining room but Jerome wanted us dressed to sit down to a nice meal. Okay... dressed... dressed was an adaptation of our normal state of undress. What he wanted was a change but still essentially naked: thigh-high stockings and heels; the same with lace shelf-bra so the nipples are exposed; or, a very sheer baby-doll or negligee that exposed our shaved cunts and tits through the material.

We were expected to use the fitness area every day. Jerome even hired a fitness trainer to come every Monday to set the routine for us to follow the rest of the week and introduce new routines. Of course, we did all of it naked and he was given free use of us which he took good advantage of. It was normal for one of us to fuck him before and one after our Monday sessions. He was nearly as well-muscled as Ty. And he had a thick 10-inch cock like Ty, too.

* * * *

The doorbell chimed and since I was closest, I hustled to the door and opened it. The man standing there was of average height and build and very black. It hadn't taken us long to begin to put faces with responsibilities in Jerome's organization as they came for meetings and we fucked or sucked most of them afterward. This man was Evan and was over the entire prostitution enterprise which spanned quite a range from the streets to brothels to call-girls and escorts. He, of course, had many men under him working with specific parts of it but he had overall responsibility.

Our being naked didn't faze Evan in the least. I heard comments from him before and the impression I had was he considered all women as just cunts. I also considered that for someone running prostitution that might be an easy generalization to come to by the majority of women he encountered. It didn't faze me. We were sluts and rewards. We fucked and sucked as needed, as directed. We took no personal relationship or connection from the encounters. We only took physical pleasure from them. We were adept at giving men climaxes and we enjoyed our orgasms.

Evan had been in Jerome's office for some time when Ty came out. Mom and I were in the kitchen putting together sandwiches, fruit, and iced tea. He said Jerome wanted us. We could guess what that meant but we followed Ty back. Going to see Jerome with one of his men generally meant a fuck or quick suck.

We entered Jerome's office and stood at the side of his desk. Evan turned to us as we stood naked except for the ever-present collars with the medallions. He unabashedly appraised our bodies, again, and ended with his eyes on our shaved cunts. Jerome smiled, both for the bold appraisal of us by Evan but also for the calm manner we accepted it.

"Evan has brought an issue to my attention," Jerome began. "There is a major convention coming to town. That's always a major opportunity for us. All these well-to-do middle to upper-income men arriving for days away from the scrutiny of their offices and wives. It's like they lose control without those constraints. Alcohol, drugs, and women. And we have all three." I nodded but waited. Jerome was in the business of serving up people's vices. That was clear to us. We were a part of that though it had generally been on the reward level. Generally. "We gear up for the influx of demand. Evan foresees issues on his side." He motioned to Evan who sighed. It was unusual for us to be brought into a meeting when they were discussing an issue. Ideas and solutions weren't our roles unless the solution was relieving stress and tension.

Evan sighed, again. I was getting the impression this man wasn't used to being asked to explain something to a woman. But, we were Jerome's women, not his. Although the general demand for prostitutes spikes during any convention in town, the experience with this particular one that came through every three to four years saw a high spike in the need for call girls. It seemed several companies used at least one night for closed hospitality suites for special entertainment of special clients. Evan didn't want to be caught short.

We listened quietly. I was getting aroused. It sounded like another gangbang opportunity. Mom responded by turning to Jerome. "What can we do, sir?"

Jerome smiled and turned to Evan with raised eyebrows as if to say, see? "Even whores have a pecking order, Jerome, you know that," Evan continued. "These two are new. It's a generous offer, Jerome. I know they are special to you. But, how do I put them at the top?" I saw Ty tense. Evan saw it, too. Evan put up his hand. "I'm not intending offense here. I know what good fucks they are. You've been very generous with them, Jerome. I'm just saying... look, you're right, of course. I know they are too good to dump onto the street or into a house and bump a couple others up. Fucking is fucking and these two are really good at it AND they interact well. But..."

The two men watched each other. I had the feeling Jerome was about to withdraw his offer of using us and an ongoing issue with Evan might be caused. I also knew Jerome thought highly of Evan, otherwise. He had run his business well.

"Sir," I interrupted the face-off, "maybe there is a solution." Both men looked at me and I saw a look of hope across Evan's face. "Perhaps we could prove ourselves. Would working as whores ease the conflict with the other women?"

Ty tensed and Jerome shook his head. Jerome blurted out, "No fucking way are you two going to be on the street!"

"Jerome," I gently but firmly replied, "thank you, but a solution is needed." I turned to Evan. "What if we worked in one of the houses?" Jerome was going to object, again, by Ty put his hand on his shoulder.

"You'd do that?" he asked. I stared back at him partially because it was a way to avoid looking at Jerome. "It would have to be enough to be noticed and the word to spread. And don't think it won't. You do well or you do bad, the word will spread." He worked up the nerve to consider Jerome. That was where he spoke next. "It would really help, Jerome. You know they would be great in the hospitality rooms." He considered. "Three houses. Three nice ones. They work three houses for a day at each."

Jerome leaned back into his chair. We could all see he didn't like it. Maybe I should have checked with mom, first. To me, though, it hadn't bothered either of us to be used for gang bangs and rewards for his men. Us working the hospitality suites was paying the organization and already would have made us whores, just higher priced ones. Besides, it might be interesting... even fun. We like cocks in any hole.

Jerome relented after receiving a confirming nod from mom. The conference was only a few weeks away. We would be starting at the first house in two days. Jerome wasn't entirely happy. Evan didn't get a fuck before leaving.

At dinner, that night, mom and I elected to wear sheer white baby-doll gowns with our thigh-high stocks and heels The gowns did nothing to hide our bodies but added an impression of teasing. The black collars stood out in stark contrast to our white outfit. Jerome was still in a sour mood.

"I just don't like it," he commented more calmly. "A bunch of damn whores are running us now?"

I looked at Ty who rolled his eyes. He was probably the only one who could get away with that. "Sir," I carefully intruded, "the women don't know anything about this. This can be a win for you and Evan." He stopped in mid-motion of bringing the fork of grilled chicken to his mouth. Ty was attentive now, too. "It is possible Evan was right about their reaction. If so, sending us to work in the houses shows consideration of them. We're immediately at the same level as them. As far as they are concerned, everybody, the boss's sluts included, go through the beginning phase."

He looked skeptical. "Sounds like using rosy paint over a shitty outhouse to me." He finally nodded and looked at Ty. "Let the right people know, Ty. No screw-ups. These two will do what's needed. Those watching over them better, too." Ty winked at both mom and me.

The night before we were to show up at the first house, I became nervous about it. "Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut," I shared with mom. We were in bed lightly stroking each other's bodies after a night of aggressive fucking by Jerome and Ty. "I'm afraid this will allow even Jerome and Ty to think of us as whores."

"Hmm... maybe," mom offered, "but I think it was always a possibility. What was going to happen if... when... they got tired of us? At least this way, you impressed Jerome... and Evan. I think Evan is grateful."

"I guess," I relented. "We don't even decide who we have sex with, anymore."

"Do you care?" mom asked back.

I giggled, "No." We laughed.

* * * *

Ty dropped us off at the first house we would be working. It was early and mom and I each had a carry-on-sized bag with the few items we would need for the next three days of being 'working girls'. Orientation, they called it. What was with an orientation, I mused to myself. I was already oriented to fucking.

I admit now that I had no idea what went into being a whore in a brothel. Movies and books did not do it justice. The process is quite controlled. Any customer coming to the door has an ID checked by a hostess or bouncer. Customers have the option of a lineup when all available sex workers (as they prefer to be called) come out, introduce themselves, and stand side by side. Otherwise, the customer can relax in a lounge area, have a drink and interact with the available sex workers.

It isn't just a bunch of bedrooms, either. Yes, mom and I were each assigned a bedroom and it was to be used for 'entertaining' but there are more options, though pricier. A tour can be provided of the options: jacuzzis, luxury suites, BDSM, etc. The whore (it sounds more real) negotiates a price based on the customer's interests and she isn't obligated to do anything she doesn't want, but not turning around enough tricks and money in a shift is bad, too. Those who don't perform well in the security of the house are turned out to the street where it isn't only more dangerous but also more controlled and demanding. The house sets a range for each environment and sex act.

Once it is booked and paid for, the whore gets a 'setup' which is a large sheet for the bed and a hand towel to clean himself after. Talking to some of the women during the orientation, mom and I were surprised that they can make some good money depending on how dedicated and patient they are. There is little control over how many guys come through and what they want and that is what sets how much they can generate in a day or night. Obviously, the organization takes the larger cut.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,586 Followers
12