Emma and Mom Ch. 07

Story Info
SLUT TO FUCK-TOY TRAINING. Emma goes deeper.
8.7k words
4.66
14.5k
25
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7: SLUT TO FUCK-TOY TRAINING

Only days ago, mom had confided with Daddy of my confessed desire to be more than his slut. It wasn't that being Daddy and Ty's slut wasn't wonderful. From the beginning of discovering that mom was fucking more than me and the first experience of the big black cocks, her two favorite fuck partners, I became as hooked as she on those wonderful pleasures. It seemed so fast that mom and I had fallen into being their sluts until we were finally living with them, quitting my job, and mom selling her house so we could be their 24/7 sluts. We'd been shared plenty, gangbanged, worked as girls in brothels and worked as call-girls while a convention was in town. It was all wonderful.

Something happened, though, along that journey. As much as I loved being Daddy's slut with the sharing and occasional gangbangs, the experiences opened something inside me. I confessed that to mom and she took that to Daddy. Mom called it descending below being a slut. I felt like it was sexually evolving. I wanted... I needed to become a cum-dump, a cock-hungry fuck-toy.

Daddy questioned me. He told me I would lose my own will. My body would be used in ways my time in the brothels and gangbangs was only an introduction for. I told him it wasn't a lightly considered whim but that I not only wanted that but needed that. I wanted to be consumed by cocks fucking me and filling my holes. I wanted to give my body over to being used. Daddy called it owned. I said okay.

Daddy said I would need to be trained so my body could accept what I would become. He assigned one of the men, Diego, responsibility for my training. Diego was from the Diablo gang. The Diablos were the drug gang Daddy and Ty took over by killing the previous leader. Daddy and Ty weren't the kind of men I might have thought at the beginning. Maybe even that understanding had an erotic effect on me.

Diego was working on a device that would be used in my training. Although I had seen a sketch of it, I still didn't really understand how it affected my training to be a cum-dump. In the days Diego needed to fabricate the device, I was being fucked more intensely by Daddy, Ty, and mom with her strap-on. Then, Diego began sending three different men in the mornings and afternoons and they could fuck me as much as they wanted.

At mom's request, Daddy agreed that I would remain at his like she was. He had agreed but had made it clear that men respected his slut but the same respect wouldn't apply to a cum-dump. So, being Daddy's cum-dump simply meant I would spend time at his house when not otherwise being used by... whoever I was given to for use. Being in the house meant I had assigned chores.

That was my situation when the doorbell rang. One moment I was straightening the family room, my ass and cunt leaking cum from earlier. I rushed to the front door and flung it open without regard to who might be there. I was, of course, naked.

"God damn." Three rough-looking Hispanics in their 30's stood at the door. "You're the best-looking cum-dump we've ever seen." There probably wasn't much doubt I was the cum-dump. I knew there was a drop of cum at the corner of my mouth and I was told to leave it there. I was sure leaking cum from my cunt and ass was smeared on my inner thighs and there were telltale remnants of slaps to my tits and ass.

Ty entered the foyer. "Hey guys," he said by greeting. "You know what to do?"

They exchanged looks with smiles. "Yes, Mr. Ty. We know. We fuck the cunt however we want."

Ty nodded calmly. He reached out to grasp a nipple on my D-cup left tit and pulled. I winced as the nipple extended and lifted the tit flesh. "You make sure they leave happy."

"Of course, sir," I replied. As my nipple was being painfully extended, I glanced sideways at the three dark brown men who I had never before seen but wore the Diablo tattoo on their necks. The pain at my nipple didn't stop my body from flushing with arousal in anticipation of more fucking and more orgasms.

I turned to lead these men to the fitness room where my training was to be focused while in the house. Turning from Ty pulled my nipple several inches more before slipping from his clasping fingers and my tit bounced back to position on my chest. The men followed behind making lewd comments about my ass, tits, and cunt and joking about what I would look like when they left.

The next hour and a half were spent constantly air-tight using the weight bench. They shifted frequently which allowed them some control of climaxing while keeping me in a steady condition of stimulation. I orgasmed twice before they began cumming in my holes. When they were done leaking the last of their cum into me, I dutifully licked their average-sized brown cocks clean, then began sucking them hard, again.

I was lost in my effort to get the three cocks hard, again. I wasn't paying much attention to their talking. Of course, much of it was in Spanish so I tended to tune it out, anyway. By the time I realized the level of excitement in their speech, they were primarily using Spanish.

With hard cocks for the next round of fucking, I was soon to learn they didn't intend to continue with air-tight. They would all be fucking me simultaneously, though. One of the men lay on his back on the weight bench. I sat on his cock in my cunt but that was the end of the easy part. I was pressed down against the man under me and I felt another cock at my ass which I assumed was going into my asshole. I was shocked to be wrong. I was told to arch my pelvis strongly up and I felt my cunt being stretched up. That was where the second cock was going, not in my ass but double penetrated in my cunt. I told myself to relax. There was plenty of cum lubrication in my holes and these weren't nearly the size I was used to. Maybe they weren't as big but two of them were a lot of cock and they stretched me. When the second cock was finally pressed inside along and on top of the first, I was gasping and grunting.

I thought the third had to come to my mouth but I felt that man straddle me in front of the second. He spread my ass cheeks and pressed his cock at my asshole. Daddy and Ty routinely fucked my ass with their bigger cocks but this...

My asshole didn't seem to want to yield. My cunt was so full and the positioning so awkward. My ass was slapped several times. "Open up, bitch!"

I went into my right brain. I used everything I had learned to relax and slowly felt my sphincter opening to the insistent pressure of the cock When it popped inside, I cried out loudly. Worse, he didn't wait for my ass to adjust. He immediately began pulling and thrusting his cock into my cum-filled asshole. The second cock in my cunt began to thrust then, too. The bottom man was trapped but all the action above him was providing plenty of stimulation for him.

The incredible fullness and awkward fucking soon began to overwhelm some of the painful sensations. I was riding an improbable roller coaster of sensory impulses of incredible stimulation and persistent pain. I was immobile. If I thought I had been while air-tight, this was it completely. I was two holes being used while tightly sandwiched. I could do nothing but ride it out. When my next orgasm crashed over me, everything seemed to change. My hot juices flooded my cunt and the stretching disappeared. My orgasm didn't stop, merely eased before spiking, again.

Ironically, at least to me, was the feeling in my cunt that it was the first man whose cock climaxed, first. He was trapped, though, so he was there to ride it out. The continuing stimulation of cocks thrusting in my holes kept his cock from softening completely which kept the feeling of fullness constant. It wasn't long after, though, that the other two cock climaxed to add more cum to my holes.

Only after the second and third cock were pulled from my cunt and ass could I struggle off the first. I sank to my knees afraid to trust my legs at the moment but that was perfect for the men to come to me one after the other to clean their cocks.

I used the bench for support to rise to my feet as the men pulled their pants on and stepped into their boots. I was leading them back to the front door when Daddy's voice stopped us.

"How was she, guys?" he asked as if asking how the weather was.

"The bitch is as good as we heard, Mr. Jerome," one commented. "We'll all enjoy having her as a cum-dump." The other two chuckled and said something softly. "Bend over, cunt, and show him what we did."

I turned my back to Daddy and reached for my spread ankles. "Cum in both holes, good." Then, "Damn, it looks like her cunt has been stretched," Daddy observed.

"What's so interesting?" mom's voice inquired.

"Look at your daughter, slut," Daddy said.

I saw mom's bare feet and legs come behind me as she too came to inspect my just fucked body. It was one thing to be fucked by these random guys however they wanted, but to then be put on display for the amusement of others? Mom gasped.

"We double penetrated her cunt with another in her ass." The three men laughed. Ha ha... good joke... look what we did to the dumb cunt, I thought. Maybe they were right. Maybe that's exactly what I would become. Not just a cunt to fuck but a dumb cunt.

* * * *

The doorbell rang and I hurried to answer it, pulling the door open without concern. Diego, as expected, stood on the doorstep. He looked over my naked body before reaching out to grasp both nipples and tugging on them. He then stepped closer and thrust fingers between my thighs.

He smiled. "Is that cum or arousal, cunt?" he asked while still standing in the open doorway for the world to see.

"Both, sir," and it was true. Both Daddy and Ty had fucked me and the doorbell was now something of a Pavlovian response after receiving groups of men to fuck me. My tits were pulled away from my body and, when he released the nipples, they fell back and jiggled much to his amusement. It seemed there was any number of ways my body could amuse men.

A big pickup truck was in the driveway and three men were wrestling with what I presumed was the finished device that was intended for my training and no doubt torture.

Ty arrived to insure the device sections were brought into the house without damaging anything. Diego led me back to the fitness room where the device would be assembled and the final adjustment made. While the device was being brought in, however, Diego dropped his pants and lay back on the weight bench. I didn't have to be told. I straddled his body, grabbed his nearly hard cock, and sat over it. As I began fucking him, sliding up and down over his 10-inch brown cock, I felt it fully harden inside my clasping cunt.

"You have good muscle control, cunt," he declared as if he had just given high praise. And, maybe, it was the kind of praise I might only expect.

I fucked him furiously, our bodies smacking together. The men carried pieces into the room as I fucked Diego: the platform, the rod in pieces, and various other items. Mom came to the door. Diego saw her and smiled devilishly.

He pointed at her, "Come torture your bitch daughter's nipples."

And, mom did as she was told. He stood next to me, reached out, and captured both erect nipples in her fingers. She tugged and twisted them. My bouncing on Diego's cock further added to the abuse of my nipples. There was pain... and stimulation. I orgasmed.

After Diego added a load into my cunt, he busied himself with the assistance of another of the guys. They all had the Diablo tattoo on their necks as I anticipated. While they were busy with the assembly of the device, the two remaining men double penetrated me on the weight bench. It seemed lately that the weight bench was seeing much more activity fucking me than workouts.

With two more loads of cum dumped into my holes, there was a switch, and the man assisting Diego came to fuck me. There were no comments or suggestions or offerings, the men merely saw the opportunity and came to fuck me.

I was kneeling while cleaning the last cock when Diego announced the device was ready. I hadn't noticed Daddy arrive, also. Daddy walked around it and asked questions. The raised base with the pipe rising from it just as the drawing depicted. The rod looked solid but Diego showed Daddy how even the rod could raise and lower to adjust for height.

Daddy caught the implication. "It can be used on other women and adjusted to them?"

"Si," Diego replied. "I was talking with Evan about it." Evan, of course, is the boss on the prostitution side of the organization. "He said he sometimes has problems with a girl. He thinks it will be good for punishment."

Daddy just nodded. I wondered how something that is for training me to be a fuck-toy could be punishment. But, Daddy asked the same question, so he didn't understand, either.

Diego merely waved his hand at me as he lowered the pipe. I stood over it and he slowly raised the telescoping section up. A black dildo was already attached to the rubber cap on the top. It raised until I felt it hit my cunt. Diego reached and move the dildo to my cum-filled hole, then raised it more. He continued to raise it while watching until I flinch and grunted.

He laughed, "That must be the top of her cunt."

"I thought you did the measurements to be precise about the height?" Daddy asked.

"Si, but after talking to Evan I changed the design so it could be used on others." He lowered it an inch or so, I think. Then he stepped back. "Okay, cunt, get off it."

I looked around at the four Diablo men, Daddy, Ty, and mom as I stood impaled on the damn thing. I raised up onto my tiptoes but it was far too little. I tried stepping back or forward-thinking I could just tilt the whole thing and slide off but I was standing on it. It was impossible to tilt the base with me on it. I looked down at it in shock. I was trapped, imprisoned, as secure in place as if I was chained.

Daddy laughed. "Ingenious," he exclaimed. "And while she is secured there?"

I watched Diego hand Daddy a remote and whispered quick instructions while pointing to buttons on the remote. Suddenly, the dildo started falling, then rising, again. Some more buttons and the dildo was thrusting faster and faster. It slowed and another button was pressed. My eyes flew open and my mouth gaped. An intense vibration was added. Another button and I gasped loudly.

"What's happening?" mom asked and I was sure I heard concern.

"Dildo... thrusting... vibrating... and... wobbling..." I managed to gasp out as more groans and moans flowed from my mouth.

Everyone stood watching as the stimulation in my cunt increased and modulated. Daddy wasn't doing anything so there had to be a setting that cycled through different settings and combinations. It was crazy intense. It never stayed on a setting long enough to adjust to. I raised up on my toes as if that might provide some relief but, of course, it was a minor change. It was relentless. It was a machine. It drew power from a simple outlet and would never cease because of climax or getting tired.

My hands tangled themselves in my hair, then fell to my tits, then straight out, or to my hips. I didn't know what to do with them as my cunt was stimulated to overwhelming. I orgasmed and the damn thing continued. It suddenly switched to faster strokes and intense vibration and I was still orgasming and I wondered if I would ever stop while on this thing.

Daddy stopped everything and handed the remote to mom and said, "Make your cunt daughter orgasm, again."

Mom took the remote and looked at me. My body was recovering but slowly, too slowly. I caught her eyes and I found no sympathy, no consideration, and no tenderness. Instead, what I found was a wicked smile teasing the corners of her mouth, a flame of lust reflected. She toyed with the buttons, getting a feel for the options. She set it on a long even stroke of the dildo into me and added a random shuffle of vibrations. She gave the remote back to Daddy and stepped up close to me. Her hands fondled my tits as she brought her lips to mine and kissed me. She plunged her tongue into my mouth and one of her hands slid down my body glistening with light perspiration until her fingers found my engorged clit. She lowered her mouth to a nipple and as she bit down on the nipple she squeezed the clit. I cried out and the orgasm that hadn't quite fully left me spiked anew.

She raised her mouth up to mine but didn't kiss me this time. Instead, she looked into my eyes from inches away. "Remember, you wanted this. Fucking cum-dump... what a stupid cunt. Just thinking with your cunt, weren't you? Whore... cum-dump... fuck-toy. You gave all this up to be abused by any cock that is brought to you?" She shook her head, grabbed my clit, and yanked on it... hard. I cried out, my entire body shaking as another orgasm crashed over me.

"Mom?" I beseeched her through my shaky voice.

She laughed. "Stupid whore..."

I hung my head. I wanted to slump, collapse, and curl into a protective ball. I couldn't, though. I was trapped on this thing and it was still stroking and vibrating. My second orgasm was easing but I knew it wasn't going to fully stop while this thing kept moving, kept vibrating, and keeping my body stimulated.

Mom left the room. Then Ty and the Diablo men left but they returned moments later with dining room chairs and a cooler of beer. They settled in to watch me go through orgasms, talk, laugh, and comment, all toward me. When mom came back she was holding a thin vibrator. I instantly knew what she was about to do. The one thing I could do on this thing was turn and that's what I did so my ass was away from her. The men laughed as I vainly tried to avoid the inevitable. Finally, mom slapped my ass hard. I cried out, again. I was sure a red mark was left.

"Stop moving! It's going to happen," she firmly said. "You decide, cunt. You want it eased in or slammed in?"

I stopped and hung my head, again. "Mom," I muttered, "why, mom?"

As promised, she eased the vibrator into my ass and turned it on. "Because you wanted this, Emma, you dumb cunt. You're my daughter... but you wanted this." Then she turned the vibrator on higher.

I sobbed and whimpered and moaned. The steady vibration in my ass interacted with the shuffling vibration of the dildo in my cunt as it stroked in and out.

"OHHHH... FUCKKKK... NOOooooooo... fuck not... more..." as another orgasm crept up on me.

A high-back chair was placed in front of me to lean on. Moments before, I had glimpsed mom beseeching Daddy. After that, the chair was brought to me. And none too soon because my legs were weak and wobbly. I leaned on the chair gasping as time passed, time that passed without registering on me.

My legs and arms were locked. It was really a five-point stability holding me up: arms, legs, and cunt filled with stroking dildo. When the cock stopped, it didn't even register on me. Despite it stopping, my body was so highly charged it couldn't relax. The dildo was lowered out of me before I was conscious of it. My eyes caught a reflection underneath me: my orgasmic juices had flowed down the shaft and puddled on the base.

I wasn't done, though, apparently. I was led to the weight bench and put on my back. At least they recognized I couldn't do anything else. One after the other, all six men fucked me. Three fucked my overstimulated cunt before the last three, Daddy, Ty, and Diego, fucked my ass. By that time my body was like soft putty and taking three big cocks in my ass was not a problem.

* * * *

The next day found Diego at the front door, again. He wore a lusty smile on his face. As he passed into the house, he grabbed a nipple and pulled me along behind him to the fitness room which had become a different sort of training room for me. As he repositioned the rod and dildo properly into my cunt, I ventured a question.