Emma Makes a Decision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the couple arrived, Michael took Emma's coat and got her a coffee, making one for himself as well, while Emma sat down on the couch and stretched out a bit, leaving her nyloned feet dangling in the air as a hopeful enticement to Michael. He came over, a mug in each hand, and went to sit where Emma's legs were, said legs making their way to a more normal upright sitting position in somewhat of a weak protest. The two sat on the couch, looking and each other, talking and drinking coffee, for around thirty minutes to an hour, just talking about old times. Eventually, Michael steered the conversation, probably subconsciously, towards Emma and Becca, and much like herself, he asked Emma what she thought life would have been like if Michael met Emma first.

Emma figured that Michael's comments weren't necessarily an invitation, but she also knew that, if she wanted to do anything more than have a nice date and drink coffee, she'd have to make the first move, so she did. When Michael wasn't paying 100% attention to her, she quickly leaned in, grabbed the sides of his head with her hands, and just started to kiss him passionately. Yes, this might backfire spectacularly, but raging libido notwithstanding this is something that Emma had wanted to do for over a decade, and if she wasn't going to do it now then when was she? Michael, shocked at first, returned the kiss just as passionately, the two now making out on the couch like a pair of teenagers. Emma was happy, knowing that all her fears were for not.

Ironically, Michael was the one to make the next move as he slid his hand under Emma's bra and undid the hook, releasing her breasts from their confinement. Although Emma still didn't know how far she wanted to do with this she was perfectly happy with lots of foreplay and she brought his hand to her waiting breast, letting him fondle her breasts and nipples as much as he liked. She was getting quite turned on by all of this but, for the moment, decided to let him take the lead whilst putting her arms around his back, enjoying his muscular frame beneath his shirt while her breasts were getting some much-needed attention. As if on cue, Michael broke their kissing and brought his head down and started to play with her nipples with his mouth and tongue tenderly.

Arching her back just a little, Emma was loving every minute of this as his tongue seemed to know exactly what to do. Trying to get a little more comfortable, she stopped Michael for a moment, hitched up her skirt for a moment, and swung her left leg over Michael's legs so that she was now straddling him, her breasts pointed almost right at his face for him to do with as he pleased. Needing no instruction, Michael went to work on her right breast with his mouth, his right hand doing his best to entertain Emma's left breast by gently teasing her erect nipple. Emma loved the attention that she was getting, lightly caressing the back of his head with her right hand while her left worked clumsily to try to get Michael's shirt off him and on the floor where it belonged.

Michael stopped for a moment and took his shirt off, ripping a button in the process. When his shirt was on the floor he went back to kissing Emma, who returned his advances. Either consciously or subconsciously, Emma started to grind on Michael's cock as it swelled in his trousers. She humped him, back and forth, back and forth, slowing, feeling him reaching full mast and pulsing with excitement. Feeling that it wasn't fair that Michael had his shirt off yet she didn't, Emma stopped this time and took her blouse off, the pair now both naked from the waist up. She lunged into his chest, smashing her breasts against his firm chest and she locked her lips with his, their tongues a swirling entanglement of passion as their lips met, released, and embraced once again.

Shortly after, Michael grabbed Emma by the shoulders and lay her on the couch somewhat forcefully, undoing her skirt and pulling it off, taking her nylons and panties off with the skirt and tossed them onto the floor beside the couch. He moved his head down towards her entrance, kissing both sides of her thighs along the way. Emma loved the feeling and placed a hand on the back of his head, playing with his hair and guiding him towards her. He started to lick her vagina, swirling his tongue expertly while Emma grabbed the pillow behind her and stretched, enjoying the feelings running through her body. It was a long time since Kurt did anything like this for her.

Emma decided that if she'd gone this far she might as well enjoy it. She tilted her head to the side and purred softly while he worked, thinking this evening was turning out wonderfully. While Michael sent Emma's rosebuds off to the rocket's red glare, she thought to herself how far she wanted to take this because, to be frank, it was getting hot and heavy really fast. She could tell Michael was getting a bit more aggressive, which was both a little frightening and a turn on at the same time, plus once she crossed the Rubicon there was no going back. His ministrations were a huge distraction though, plus the couch was a little bit small for the two of them lying like this so Emma got his attention, took Michael's hand, grabbed her purse and led him to the bedroom.

When they got there she thought that it wasn't fair that she was naked and he wasn't, so she sat on the bed, unbuckled his belt, and pulled his pants and boxers to the floor, releasing his manhood in all its primal glory. Emma looked his cock over for a few seconds, marveling at it, curious what it would be like to walk around with something like that just hanging in his trousers. Wanting to do her best to keep her marriage intact but at the same time wanting to at least do something for Michael, she thought it would be only fair she gave him a blowjob since he'd just spent the last little while giving her some oral pleasure. She held his hand again, laid him on the bed with his head on the pillow and moved to his legs, his erection now right below her, waiting for attention.

Emma brought her head down towards his cock and took his manhood into her waiting mouth, sending shivers up her spine. To be frank, at the beginning of the day she never thought she'd go this far with Michael and, a week ago, even thinking about something like this, while erotic, would be just that, a passing thought. Now, it's happening; his dick was in her mouth and she was giving Michael a blowjob. All her dreams and nightmares were all coming true at the same time! She bobbed up and down slowly, getting used to him, swirling her tongue around the head occasionally. Emma brought up her right hand and gently massaged Michael's balls, running a finger down them as her lips lightly kissed and sucked at the tip, then stopped for a moment to rest her jaw.

Michael pulled Emma up beside him; she was confused by this, wondering if she'd done something wrong or if he didn't like what she was doing for him as she'd only spent a small fraction of the time on him that she did on her. Plus, she was enjoying what she was doing and wanted to continue. Michael looked Emma in the eyes, and she brought her hand down to his shaft and stroked him while bringing her lips to his. He returned her affection, kissing her back as he brought up his own hand to her drenched pussy, sticking a pair of fingers into her, causing another mini rush to shiver up her spine. After a minute or two he took his fingers out and rolled onto her while she still held onto his dick; she then realized that he was in perfect position to bring him in.

He brought his lips down to kiss her and she took his advance, but now her mind was swimming in a sea of thoughts and emotions. He was seriously going to fuck her any minute now at this rate! What happened to slow and steady! And what about that condom?! Michael brought his head and body down to kiss and nibble at her neck, pressing the two of them together and causing Emma to have to release his manhood. Emma turned her head she saw her purse with the condom easily within reach; she seriously thought about reaching her hand out to grab her purse and pull out the condom, then changed her mind. She had never done anything like this before, and if she was going to fuck Michael tonight, she wanted to feel him without the condom between them.

When Michael was done nibbling, she realized that if she wanted to stop this it was now or never. Michael's head was just above hers and his cock was only couple inches from her pussy and pointing in the right direction. She wasn't sure but looking into his eyes, Emma was curious if he was thinking what she was; did you want to do this? Answering the question that had not been asked, she once again reached towards his manhood and took his dick into her hand, bringing her other hand to rest on his cheek as she brought herself down just a little bit on the bed, his penis now touching her outer lips. She dragged his tip up and down her opening a few times, teasing herself with his erection, then placed his cockhead at her entrance one final time and released her hand.

Needing no instruction, Michael slowly brough his hips forward, his cock penetrating Emma and entering her deeply to the hilt. Emma purred and shifted her hips to help him get better access, wrapping her legs around his waist while she brought her hands up to his chest to run her hands through his chest hair. Michael felt a little bigger than Kurt, not much, but he felt warm and wonderful inside her, filling Emma in all the right ways. Her breathing started to quicken as she could feel an organism build up inside, her toes started to clench and her back arched. Michael kept thrusting into her and he felt just right, like the two of them were meant for this. She brought his head down to hers and wrapped her arms and locked her legs around him, kissing him passionately.

After a few minutes Michael took a small break, sitting upright and turning Emma over so she was now on her stomach. He placed his hands on her hips and gave her an encouraging 'get your butt up' motion; she did as he asked, her butt now up in the air and pointing right at him. Michael lined himself up and entered her yearning cunt once more, her back arching, an orgasm building up within her, making her feel all tingly. His thrusts were getting more urgent now and he was starting to grunt like a wild animal, which was turning her on even more. One thing she knew; things were going to be different forever between her and Kurt, if there even was a 'her and Kurt' at this point. There was no way she was going to stop having sex with Michael after this evening.

Feeling her own orgasm about to hit, she started to push back furiously onto Michae's cock, ramming his dick into her as hard as she could. She bit her lip as he took her queue and gripped her hips with more force, going slower but deeper inside her. This seemed to do the trick; Emma felt a wave of energy and emotions rippling through her body as she shouted out in delight at Michael's thrusting. He kept going as her orgasm started to fade a bit but she could tell he probably didn't have a lot longer to wait until he orgasmed too. Even now she could feel his erection growing just a bit inside of her, filling her even more than it had been to this point. All Emma could think about right now was hoping that Michael would cum inside her, maybe even make her pregnant.

As if on cue, Emma could feel Michael's breathing change, his timing was altering, his cock was swollen and starting to twitch. He was about to cum inside her. The thought of his orgasm mixed with her with own feelings brought about another mini orgasm within her as she heard Michael let out a groan, then a second, and then suddenly stop. He paused, thrusted a few more times, then paused again. He was done; Emma didn't pull away from him but pushed back gently into him, keeping his penis inside her pussy for a little bit longer so she could feel him inside her, feel them together as one I bit longer. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, panting and catching their breath, before they each rolled over and lay on their backs on the bed, staring at the ceiling.

Feeling all warm and tingly inside, Emma rolled into him and kissed him again before rolling over the other way so he could cuddle with her, press his now somewhat deflated manhood onto her butt as they lay there on the bed. They didn't say anything, but Emma knew she should have to think about what she was going to say to Kurt if anything, and what she was going to do about Michael at work. She hoped having sex wasn't going to make this weird for him but it probably was and she couldn't blame him. The two lovers soon fell asleep together, with Emma wiggling her butt into Michael's crotch one last time to feel his manhood pressing into her. She hoped they'd be able to do this again but she knew they'd have to talk about where to go from here.

<<Epilogue: Sunday around noon>>

Emma got out of the car and headed to the door of her marital home. She knew Kurt was there waiting for her as they agreed to, but that didn't make this any easier. She changed into a different set of clothes and had a nice, relaxing shower so she didn't smell completely like sex right now but it also wasn't exactly rocket science to tell that the clothes she was wearing were a bit on the worn side and a little ripe if you put your nose to them. The door was unlocked, which was a little unusual but Kurt must have left it unlocked as he was expecting her. She took off her shoes and headed up to her room where she could get a change of clothes and a spritz of perfume just in case. When she was done she headed downstairs to the kitchen where Kurt was at the table, waiting.

She pulled up a seat and neither person looked the other in the eye. There was something there between them, Emma wasn't sure what; was it tension? Anxiety? Fear of the Unknown? Emma wasn't sure but she knew she had to get this over with. She was about to say something when they both looked at each other for the first time in what felt like forever; Kurt cut her off and said that he was sorry and was acting selfish. He said that nothing happened with Melanie outside of a little kissing, explaining that while he was infatuated with Melanie, he was in love with Emma, and what he did was wrong. He asked Emma to forgive him and promised that this would never happen again. The silence hung between them for a minute or two after his was done, then it was Emma's turn.

Looking down at her hands for just a moment before looking at Kurt once again, Emma explained softly that she slept with Michael last night, and that she was going to keep sleeping with him. She said that they were a couple now, and that she wasn't sure where that left herself and Kurt; Emma mentioned some possibilities like Kurt being a cuckold, but she said point-blank that their relationship as it was up to a week ago was over. Emma told Kurt that she wasn't sure if she was going to ever sleep with him again; anything was possible, but it wasn't going to happen any time soon as she wanted to explore this new relationship with Michael. She ended with the fact that she didn't use protection last night and had no plans of using condoms going forward.

Emma ended the conversation saying that she wasn't sure if that meant a divorce or not, but she was going to pack a suitcase and move some of her belongings over to Michael's house for now as it'd make things a lot easier on her regarding getting to work and sleeping at his place. She said that they should get together next weekend to discuss where they wanted their relationship to go from here and Kurt agreed. Emma noticed that Kurt seemed a little out of it, as if he'd been hit by a truck or something. To be frank, Emma didn't care; this was Kurt's idea, probably some stupid mid-life crisis, so he could deal with the consequences. Besides, now that she had sex with Michael, Emma realized that her relationship with Kurt had reached its natural conclusion anyway.

In what would likely be the last check in a while, she went up to her room, their room, now his room, and got some of her belongings and packed them in a suitcase. At the end she stopped and looked around, memories of her time with Kurt flooded her mind and she started to cry, knowing that those times here now over. As much as she was looking forward to her new life with Michael, she knew that she would miss her old life with Kurt, even though Emma knew that it had to end. After one last check around the room, she shut her suitcase and made her way downstairs, grabbed the keys to one of the cars, and headed out the door. Kurt was at the door to close it behind her but he didn't say anything as she left, he just stood there and watched her leave.

<<Epilogue: Monday morning>>

Emma walked into work on Monday morning; she wasn't sure how she was going to deal with Michael from a work point of view but she had some work to do so for today at least she thought she could avoid him for a while and maybe catch up with him tomorrow. She went to her desk, put down her bag, and turned on her computer, then went through a file in her inbox. While she was looking through the file, one of the office ladies, a woman in her early 30's she guessed, walked in. This was a touch unusual as although Emma had a few people in the office she collaborated with, this woman was not one of them, nor were they particularly 'chummy'. The woman, looking Emma in the eye, said "Congratulations", and left a $20 bill on her desk. What the hell?!

The strange visit passed and Emma went back to her file, and maybe 5 minutes later another woman from Accounting came to her desk, dropped of $20, and said "Congratulations". This was getting weird. As time passed, six more ladies stopped by, each of them dropping off a Congratulations and $20. Realizing she should have thought about what was going on sooner (it was Monday morning, her brain wasn't working yet), she headed over to a friend's office. Without saying much of a hello, Emma asked why there were a bunch of ladies giving her $20 this morning. Her friend, realizing she hadn't been by, said her thanks and pulled out a $20 and handed it to Emma with her own Congratulations. Emma refused the money and demanded to know what was going on.

Her friend, realizing that Emma wasn't always at the front and centre of office gossip and politicking, reminded Emma that there was an office pool, and that the first person who managed to sleep with Michael got to collect the pot. Emma mentioned that she knew about that but thought that was just a bunch of women joking around until something hit her; how did her friend know about Michael? Was she wearing her "I had sex with my boss!" sweater on today and didn't notice? Without exactly asking her friend to elaborate, Emma simply said that her friend must be mistaken. Rebuking the suggestion, her friend only said that she had a "reliable source" and pushed the $20 back onto Emma, telling her to take it with pride as Michael as a nice catch.

In something of a state somewhere between 'panic', 'curiousity', and 'embarrassment', Emma walked as normally as she could, as normal people who don't sleep with their bosses do, to Michael's office so she could figure out what the hell was going on, see if he blabbed or something. As soon as she walked in, a woman, very attractive and probably in her late 20's, wearing probably the most formal and probably expensive business outfit that she had ever seen, with long, blond hair, sparkling blue eyes, and the biggest briefcase she'd ever seen, was there talking to Michael, who seemed to be in a great mood for some reason. He introduced the woman was Melanie, the new lawyer who was going to take over the contract arrangements for the company.