Emma Raducanu - Lust for Glory

Story Info
Emma gets coached in tantric sex.
3.6k words
4.35
9.8k
10
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/10/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

Note- This is in no way a true account of Raducanu and Tursanov. I made it all up.

xxx

August, 2022.

There can be no doubt that Emma Raducanu's WTA season of 2022 was a huge disappointment. Especially coming after her amazing triumph in the US Open final back in 2021. Injury after injury had curtailed her plans to progress after featuring in the top ten highest ranked female tennis players.

Emma Raducanu MBE was born on 13 November 2002 and is a British professional tennis player. She reached a career-high ranking of No. 10 by the Women's Tennis Association (WTA) on 11 July 2022, and soon after became the first British woman to win a Grand Slam singles title since Virginia Wade at the 1977 Wimbledon Championships. Raducanu was born in Toronto and raised in London. She made her WTA Tour debut in June 2021. With a wildcard entry at Wimbledon, ranked outside the top 300, she reached the fourth round in her first major tournament. At the 2021 US Open, Raducanu became the first singles qualifier in the Open Era to win a Grand Slam title, beating Leylah Fernandez in the final without dropping a set in the tournament. It was only the second Grand Slam tournament of her career.

There was also the huge turnover of personal coaches to consider. Emma had appointed and released so many in recent months it seemed as if she had a revolving door fitted in her training room Until Dimitry Tursanov came along that is. Tursanov, who reached a career high of No20 in the World and won the Davis Cup with Russia, moved to the United States aged twelve. He retired from playing in 2017 and has enjoyed a successful transition into coaching, taking Anett Kontaveit into the top five of women's tennis. The seven-time ATP Tour title winner also worked with Aryna Sabalenka, Aslan Karatsev and world doubles No1 Elena Vesnina. Not only did he and Emma instantly get along, but he brought with him some different approaches to enhance her game.

x

It seemed at last that the nineteen year old Emma was injury free just in time for the US Open 2022 in Flushing. She and her coach arrived in New York City fresh from beating tennis legend, Serena Williams, in Cincinnati. They had chosen to stay at the Peninsula, a five-star Fifth Avenue hotel. The plush hotel is composed of 235 rooms, including 55 suites. While all the rooms are perfectly elegant, certain accommodations stand a step above the rest, such as the new two-bedroom Fifth Avenue Suite. This is what Emma decided would be the most preferable for the pair of them. It had been revealed only recently by a friend that Dmitry had modelled half naked for the Association of Tennis Professionals (ATP) calendar of 2009. For the past few days, the red blooded teenager had been secretly pouring over the images of him half naked, on her mobile phone.

x

Emma leaned over her tub and watched the water run, hot and steamy. She unhooked her lacy bra and her perky upturned breasts tipped with the hard nipples were freed. As the bathroom misted up she stepped out of her skimpy panties and pushed them over her round ass to the tiles then dragged her fingers in the water to feel the temperature. A quick glance in the full length mirror at her reflection pleased her and she smiled.

Thanks to years of playing tennis, she had developed a fine athletic form. Super slender with exotic flawless skin, her toned legs, stomach and tight buttocks on a perfect five feet nine frame were her reward for years of hard effort. Although young and fresh looking, the sweet and gentle babe was no shrinking violet, and knew just what her beautiful looks and fulsome lips did to make most men's heads turn. Despite having an innocent demeanor, this little minx knew exactly how to use her body to turn men on.

Emma dimmed the lights, laid in the tub and let the water run over every delectable inch of her sensuous body. She poured out some of her favourite bath salts and sighed heavily. Her right hand moved from her firm right breast to her stomach while her left stroked her lithe leg which she raised up in the air. Her skin tingled and her muscles relaxed as the warmth covered her. The water foamed up and only her pert boobs floated amongst the bubbles as she luxuriated in the bath.

As she closed her eyes, her thoughts went to the image of Dmitry and his manly physique. Emma had discovered at an early age that she was a sensual and sexual kind of person and had experimented with boys several times in the bedroom. She adored her own person and her fingers had found their way to her vagina instinctively at a tender age. Daydreaming, she raised her hips out of the water and reached down to her trimmed dark mound and rubbed her pussy flaps gently. She slipped her fingers inside her soft muff and probed deeply. The warm water felt wonderful as it lapped against her and she made circular motions over her exposed clitoris. Her large nipples that looked like brown cups hardened as she teased them both and her mouth opened in a silent moan.

"Oh, Dmitry."

How she wished he were with her now as she rubbed her hard clit over and over. The pleasure was intense and her toes curled at the end of the tub as her long legs widened and stretched out. Her mind's eye focused on his erect cock and she frigged herself senseless with deep groans, imagining his stiff cock inside her welcome pussy. She grabbed the little bar of soap and rubbed it against her protruding mound. The soft tip of the bar slipped past her entrance and then she eased it inside further. The brunette lifted herself up onto her knees and pushed in and out, just how she dreamed he would do as he fucked her. She gazed down at her hard nipples and ground her wide hips back and forth. Her whole body shook and the water splashed about around her as she moaned aloud.

Emma leaned forwards and held onto the edge of the tub with her left hand and thrust up with her right hand so the soap was fully inserted in her tight cunt. With her big brown shut tight, she pictured the Russian athlete fucking her from behind, his strong hands around her perky tits and his hard prick inside her soaked pussy. The tension built and built as she moved the soap bar in and out. Her head dipped and she gasped for air, she needed relief, demanded it, just as she desired him to fuck her hard and fast. She screamed out, her mouth open wide as she felt the fluids drip out and down her left thigh and mix with the bath water. She discarded the remaining tatters of soap and laid back again and let the warmth devour her glowing body. Before the week was up, Emma decided that she would have her man in her bed.

x

Emma waited in his room and took a seat in an armchair. Dmitry duly entered with a big grin. He was shirtless, with a pair of white shorts that showed off an impressive bulge. He greeted Emma as usual with a hug and kiss on both cheeks.

"Emma. We've come a long way together and hopefully you have fully recovered from your back troubles and blistering. Now, with the Open just days away, I have a sure fire technique that will increase your chances of retaining your title. Do you trust me?"

"Okay."

"Very well. Take all of your clothes off."

Emma raised a quizzical brow.

"Do what now?"

Dmitry had given Emma several massages in the last few weeks, but this was new.

"Have you heard of Tantra? It is an ancient Indian practice that dates back more than 5,000 years. In Sanskrit, the word tantra means woven together. People who practice Buddhist and Hindu meditation use it as a way to weave the physical with the spiritual. This practice brings together spirituality and sexuality at the same time."

Dmitry readied the massage table as he spoke to the curious teen.

"Neotantra is a modern, New Age look at the same ancient tantric texts. This means that Neotantra includes some unorthodox practices and techniques that aren't necessarily used by those that follow the traditional path of tantra. It necessitates a fully nude body rub. Are you willing to give it a try?"

"If it means the difference between winning and losing, I say go for it."

Emma smiled and nodded. The long legged beauty stood up and tied her center parted long hair back in a ponytail. Then, she took off her top and shorts, and removed her underwear, exposing her trimmed quim to him. This was little different than she expected, but she trusted the experienced coach emphatically.

"Get on the table and lie on your stomach," he instructed, handing her a pillow to rest her head on.

Dmitry opened a bottle of exotic smelling oils and rubbed some into his hands. As she settled on her front, Emma wiggled her pert bottom in anticipation of the unknown. She hissed as he tipped some of the oil on her back, and then she sighed as he began to knead her back muscles. His fingers were nimble but firm, as he interlaced then and softly pummeled her spine from neck to tailbone. He then moved to her shoulders, turning and using his knuckles firmly. Emma felt any and all stress and tension evaporate.

"Ooh!"

The dark haired professional tennis player bristled as more warm oil was poured directly from the bottle onto her firm cheeks and delectable ass crack. Emma welcomed the scented stuff trickle into her sex, and she instinctively clenched her bum. Dmitry grunted as his hands glided up and down the backs of her calves and thighs, lingering at her tempting nether holes.

"You can go further," she urged as her loins began to tingle delightfully.

"Good."

He said as his slick hands worked their way up her soft inner thighs to the V in between. Again, he avoided touching her mons and focused on her backside. Her pussy leaked fluids as he came up to the other end of the table. A smell of musky oils and her own love juices permeated the air. Emma tilted her head and she came face to cock with his rampant erection. He had obviously stripped off in the interim and had become as aroused as she. Whether by design or not, Dmitry ran his hands down Emma's back from the front, thereby presenting his boner within an inch of her cute nose. As he moved his pelvis to and fro, the horny teenager was unable to resist temptation and flicked out at his smooth and tapered bell end. As he continued to massage the tops of her shoulders, Emma took his entire glans into her mouth and sucked on it with enthusiasm.

"Good girl. Let your inhibitions fall away."

Emma extended her pink tongue and pursed her lips around it. Once she felt him wet enough, she let the first three inches of his dick slide into her mouth. She tilted her head up as the randy fellow moved his hips back and forth, so that his hot shaft slithered in between her lips. Emboldened by lust, Raducanu took more of his massive cock into her gaping mouth, and began to suck him harder and harder. It wasn't a regular act of hers to fellate a man, but she enjoyed the sensation of having Dmitry searching for the back of her throat.

"Emma!"

Dmitry began to thrust his cock into her mouth more forcefully, and she tried her best to accommodate his generous length.

"Hah!"

He backed out, fearing he may ejaculate too soon, such was her excellent oral suction. He returned to the other end of the table and his busy fingers made teasing circles around her exposed sex. Emma pushed her hips down and ground hard against his slippery fingers. Emma spread her legs out wider and displayed her aching pussy for him to view.

"That feels so nice."

He moved slowly over her gash, curling ever inward to her velvety muff. He began to finger fuck her and Emma loved how the smooth oils mixed with her own moistness. In and out he plugged her pussy, removing them now and again to smear more oil into his palms. Now, he pulled back the hood of her clit to expose the hard nub. Emma gasped as he folded her sweaty labia and exhaled hot breath directly onto her clit. Her hips rocked in her intense arousal as he slipped not one, but three digits inside her mushy cunt. The sublime mix of hot air on her clit and several fingers inside her began to bring the slender filly to the boil. Her stomach tightened and her approving moans turned to guttural groans of bliss. Her naked and oiled up body bucked on the table as her orgasm hit her. Her whole body convulsed involuntarily as her pussy contracted around his fingers. Moments later, he withdrew his glistening fingers out of her pussy and let her come down.

"Goodness! That was amazing."

Dmitry nodded as he fisted his pulsing cock.

"Now, let me do this. Stay quite still."

Having oiled up his front, Dmitry laid on top of Emma's slick back, his chest and abdomen meeting her spine and backside. Once settled he started to rub himself on her, using his form to caress her back, ass and legs all at the same time. As he moved he created a tacky coming together of his flesh on hers, and in the process, heating their scented skin. His erection was perfectly aligned with Emma's cleft and his rigid shaft shunted up and down the sweet ass cleavage. Emma moaned accordingly, as his hips ground slowly against her. Now and again, he paused, letting his full weight lie on her back again. With his toes dug in the end of the table, and balanced on his hands, he pressed down on her, pumping his pelvis against her rump several times.

"Wonderful!"

He reared back and turned the teen over onto her back. As he did so before, the tennis coach straddled her again, resting gently on her stomach. He soon had her breasts and stomach sticky with the slippery oils. Gazing into her eyes, he ran his chest on her tits, concentrating hard on lightly rubbing on her erect nipples. The tops of his toned thighs grazed hers as he dry humped the slender girl. As he flattened his body on hers, making total contact, his boner ran over her abs and belly. With her pussy leaking profusely, Emma ached to spread her legs and have him thrust his superb cock inside her throbbing quim. But he kept her legs closed shut as he stretched out along her entire frame. He drove them both insane with lust as he rotated his hips and belly in random patterns that made her quite giddy. Then, he kissed her tenderly and got up.

"So," He said to the panting girl. "The goal of tantric sex is to achieve spiritual and energetic contact during a sensual experience. This practice is slow and the aim is not always to achieve orgasm. Instead, it's about feeling a connection either to your partner or to yourself that's both intense and enlightened. It includes breathing, sounds, and movements to activate sexual energy This ancient practice brings together spirituality and sexuality and emphasises the importance of intimacy during a sexual experience. However, Tantra isn't just about sexual pleasure. It's more about celebrating your body and feeling heightened sensuality. The practice intertwines spirituality, sexuality, and a state of mindfulness. It encourages a sensual experience that may be experienced alone or with a partner. Tantric sex is meant to be slow and satisfying, and sessions are typically quite long. Many people aim at putting off orgasm to enjoy the closeness and intimacy as long as possible."

"Okay. Show me."

Emma's nostrils flared as she wallowed in the extraordinary physical intimacy with the older man. Emma sat up and for the first time looked him over. Now in his mid-thirties, Dmitry still cut a rugged figure, with a lean body and developed biceps. His appendage was a massive uncut eight incher, with an extremely thick girth. Having light coloured hair meant his thatch of pubes seemed almost yellow against his white flesh. Emma laid out on the massage table, still bemused by it all, and welcomed Dmitry's bulk as he climbed on top of her. He placed his cock head to her pussy entrance and hoved in. But instead of fucking her, he surprised her by holding his hard-on inside her without moving. They kissed, exchanging tongues and saliva as she waited for that sexual friction borne of intercourse. Her instinctive urge to have her pussy thrusted into was the only thought in her head. Dmitry merely stayed motionless inside her, breathing in and out as they French kissed. Emma loved how his hairless chest and athletic figure felt on top of her. The more he waited, the more her desire to be shagged increased. Her hands came up behind him and she gripped his firm buttocks tightly. As if this were a signal, he began to move his cock ever so slowly into her yearning cunt. She was pinned on the massage table as his powerful body held her down.

"Fuck me!"

"Patience is a virtue, Emma."

He said with a chuckle in his throat as he raised the pair of them into his seated lap. Emma found herself impaled on his thick member with her legs around his lower back, and her arms draped over his shoulders. Unsure what to do next, she waited for him to push upward with his hips, ensuring the swollen head of his cock spread out her pussy lips as it slipped inside. Their hips met and Emma was surprised that his entire length was fully inside her. Then, he began to move as he cradled her slim body in his arms. As they came nose to nose, they moved in tandem. She clenching her pussy walls, and he smoothly moving in and out of her.

"This is so different."

"Concentrate on the moment. The feeling of penetration and not the impending orgasm."

The exquisite coupling sent wave after wave of tingles all through her. Despite his best advice, Emma could not resist bucking rapidly atop his manly groin. Her legs bent at the knees as her feet clamped firmly on his taut buttocks.

"You like it? You take charge."

Emma gasped as she started to ride him while he fondled her pert breasts. Dmitry seemed in total control of his body, seemingly being able to subdue his ejaculation, whereas she was dripping down to his scrotum on utter bliss. Her hips jerked as she thrust onto him harder, her bunched up nether cheeks slapping into his lap. He tapped her on the shoulder and lifted her from his lap. His stiff cock slipped out of her pussy, and Emma studied the magnificent organ that poked up at the ceiling. He positioned her on her left side and shifted in behind her. He raised her leg and held it under her knee. He entered her again and majestically moved in and out of her sopping pussy. Emma could feel her orgasm build as he effortlessly slid in and out of her. As she came, her pussy squeezed his dick, and he remained fully inside her as she bathed his shaft with her cum.

"You still haven't cum?"

"No, Emma. This is Tantra. I am able to hold back until I decide when to ejaculate."

They disengaged and sat naked in the Lotus position opposite each other on the floor mat beside the table. He told her to breathe with the atmosphere of the room as they gazed into each other's eyes. Although, the still cock hungry babe kept lowering her eyes to look at his stunning erection, seemingly carved out of marble, so tall and stiff it appeared. And when his eyes were drawn to her lightly quivering breasts, his concentration wavered for the first time.

"Lie down."

He told her and began to caress her tits and erect nipples with feather light touches of just his fingertips. Emma longed to have him take her immediately, and her wish came true when he opened her legs and aimed his knob to her gaping gash. With a firm push, Dmitry buried all of his cock inside her in one stroke. She pouted when he pulled almost completely out and stopped. He held her by the ankles and thrust up into her again, spearing her painlessly on his desirable rod. Emma held him tight with both arms and legs as he moved in and out at an agonisingly slow pace.

"Dmitry!"

Emma felt a hot flush as his huge cock plugged her cunt. He moved inside her like he could hold off coming forever. As she gripped his biceps, he finally started to pump his cock into her at a faster rate. Emma yelled out for him to cum inside her, and he duly obliged her by pumping deep in her pussy. As his cock began to shrink back, his cum dribbled out and ran down her upturned ass. Their bodies stayed glued together by a mix of sweat and massage oils. When at last they separated, Emma stared at his superb torso and cupped her gaping pussy in admiration.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12